Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly, please. Come here," I said as I reached for her. I pulled her against me tightly and I stroked her short blonde hair. "I promise you. I will never make either of you make a choice. I hate that you've been thinking that." I could feel wetness on my chest where her head rested, and I knew she was crying.

"I have though," she sobbed.

"Carly, the idea of what we're living is beyond anything I imagined. I've been thinking I'm going to fuck it all up somehow and I'll lose both of you," I replied. "I've never thought I'd be choosing one of you over the other."

"You haven't done anything though," she said quietly, despite her tears.

"No, because I love you both so much. I never want to lose either one of you. I want both of you in my life, now and always. I'll never ask either of you to choose. I'll walk away before I ask either of you to," I said.

She looked up at me and smiled slightly.

"I can live with that," she said.

"Good," I smiled. "I know it's different than anything I ever imagined, but I'm not going to give either of you up because of it."

"You better not," she smiled, as she moved down my body...

---

The following weekend was certainly something to remember. The lovemaking was amazing, and I tried hard to make sure they both knew how much I loved them and what they meant to me. We'd finished another sexual marathon on Sunday and they both cuddled up next to me.

"We do understand what you're trying to say," Kami said, resting her head against my chest.

"Are you sure, both of you," I asked looking over at Carly.

"Yes, baby. Both of us," Carly replied.

"Okay, good," I smiled broadly. "I don't want either of you to doubt my love."

"We don't," Carly smiled.

---

I started my new job on the following Monday, and was told that I'd be working 10-7, Monday through Saturday until school started. I nodded enthusiastically and got to work right away as I wanted to make all I could before the end of summer.

The three of us quickly established a dynamic in our new home. Neither Kami nor Carly knew anything about cooking unless it involved a microwave, so I was responsible for making dinner each night. I usually brought some protein home from work and I tasked them with shopping for other items. I tried to teach them more about cooking, but I soon realized it was going to take some effort. The two of them were generally naked when I came home, and their attention was usually focused on rubbing their bodies against me as I worked. I didn't complain though, and they were very diligent about cleaning up for me.

---

A week before school started, Carly told us that Jackie, Jenn and she were going to New York City the following weekend. I was a little disappointed, and I could tell from Kami's expression that she was too. The three of us were sitting on the couch cuddling.

"It'll be okay, babe," Kami reassured me.

"Yeah, it will," I agreed. "We'll just miss her."

"Hey, I'm going to be gone for like 4 days," Carly laughed.

"I've gotten pretty used to waking up with both of your naked bodies against mine," I smiled.

"I'm sure you won't suffer too much," Carly smiled.

"No, he won't," Kami giggled, as she stood. "Let's go to bed."

"If you insist," I replied. Carly stood as well.

"We do," she smiled.

---

Somehow, I'd gotten that following weekend off and Mom suggested I come home for a couple of days. Kami quickly agreed, so around noon on Friday we headed to the city. Everyone was still at work except for David so we hung out at the Bennett house. Kami, being Kami, couldn't let that be the status quo. She soon stripped off her clothes and was kneeling on the floor in front of David and I, slowly and sensuously sucking our cocks.

"God, I'd almost forgotten Kami," David moaned as she took him deep.

"Ally and Jenn can't keep up with me, can they," she asked with a devilish smile. She quickly took him back in her mouth.

"God, no. Jenn is good at it, but she doesn't do it like you do," David groaned. "Oh, yeah. Just like that. Damn man, you're so lucky."

"I can't complain, but neither can you really," I laughed.

"That's true," he said with a grin.

Kami lazily moved back and forth between us. I often pulled her to me after she finished sucking me so I could kiss her. I loved doing it and I knew it drove her wild. She'd move back to David and take his throbbing cock in her mouth. I began to sense she was taking her time. I got confirmation when David suggested that she move up on the couch.

"Huh uh," she said. "You can eat my pussy all you want but I'm not supposed to let either of you cum."

"What do you mean," David asked.

"I've got orders from Mom and Aunt Jill," Kami replied. She turned to me and smiled.

"Are you serious," I asked.

"Very. We've been planning something special for tonight. They said I could tease but they wanted you both ready to go," she laughed.

"Come on Kami," David whined. "Let's just fuck for a bit. I haven't gotten any of your pussy in almost a month."

"You can eat it," she said.

"Shit," David groaned. He stood up and pulled his shorts up.

"Don't go anywhere," she said. "I'm supposed to keep an eye on you. I don't want you sneaking off to whore around with Ally. And no jerking off."

"This is just stupid," he huffed and moved to the chair opposite the couch. He flipped the TV back on. I reached for Kami's hands and pulled her up to me. When she was close, I wrapped my arms around her and then laid her on her back on the couch.

"No, don't tempt me baby. I can't refuse you easily," she said before I kissed her patiently.

"You're not refusing me," I replied. Her eyes showed confusion before I kissed my way down to her tender breasts. Her nipples were hard, and I began sucking and lightly biting them. She writhed on the couch as I continued to work them. I gradually moved away from them and made my way across her taut abdomen, kissing and licking as I went. I slid off the couch and knelt. Reaching for her hips, I turned her slightly so that I had better access to her. She pulled a pillow under her head and looked down at me with a look of anticipation. I didn't make her wait and my tongue quickly slithered through her wet, puffy folds.

"Mmmm, that's it Brad," she purred. I moaned in agreement as I savored her taste and scent. I licked across her lips lazily, avoiding her clit all together. If David and I were going to be teased so was she. After a few minutes of avoiding her clit, her hands became active on the back of my head. She pulled and tugged at my hair, but I remained steadfast.

"Damn you," she moaned.

"Fair is fair," I replied.

"Ugh, I knew I wouldn't do very good with this. David get over her," she demanded. He tossed the remote aside and stood from the chair. He walked to her side and her hand greedily reached for his cock through his shorts. "Get it out."

"As you wish," he replied. His shorts swiftly dropped to the floor and he knelt on the couch above his twin sister. I looked up to see Kami take him in her mouth. She greedily sucked him, but I was determined to continue teasing her. It didn't take long before she paused blowing David.

"Baby, what are you doing," she whined.

"Teasing you," I replied before swirling my tongue lazily around her labia.

"Please, just make me fucking cum," she groaned.

"Huh uh," I smiled.

Her hand grabbed the back of my head more forcefully than she'd ever done. "Please baby. You know this wasn't my choice. I'm so hot from sucking your cocks."

I watched as she grabbed her brother's cock and swiftly swallowed him as far as she could. Her hand insistently pulled me to her wet sex. My love for her overwhelmed the desire to prolong her release and I swiftly circled her clit with my tongue. It didn't take long and I felt her arch her hips off the couch. She groaned but the sound was muffled by her brother's cock. I greedily sucked and swallowed the sweet wetness gushing from her. She relaxed briefly before I continued licking her. It didn't take long before she pressed her sex in my face again.

I could only imagine the sucking that David was getting. I heard the frantic gulps and slurps as Kami worked his cock. Kami had sucked me numerous times when Carly licked her, but she'd yet to make to Kami cum like I did. I paused my licking briefly to watch them. David's fingers held her short hair and gently thrust forward in Kami's hot mouth. For her part, she moved her mouth up and down his cock, meeting his thrusts. David pulled her tightly to him and I knew he was close. I resumed licking her and I heard her groan and press against my face just a few seconds before David gasped.

"Oh, Kami! Fuck! Take it. Take it all," he said. I looked up to see his ass cheeks clenched tight as he unloaded in his twin sister's mouth. She greedily sucked him until he was empty. He finally pulled his cock from her lips. She looked down and smiled at me. I sprang on top of her and began kissing her ravenously. I could still taste the traces of David in her mouth, but I loved this girl more than anything. Finally, we parted.

"Wow," she said. "Someone liked that."

"I did," I smiled. "And if I didn't want you to at least keep part of your promise, I'd be rearranging your insides right now." Her hand reached for my cheek.

"I know you would. You both would," she said, looking up to David. "You both need to be ready to go tonight."

"I'm sure we will," I laughed.

"I know," she smiled. "Let's clean up. Mom and Dad will be home soon."

"Okay," I agreed.

----

Kami and I shared a long leisurely shower. As normal, she couldn't keep her hands to herself, so I ended up lifting her against the wall to give her my cock. I fucked her slow and deep, but she kept trying to make cum. When she did, I'd push myself in her deeply until the feeling subsided. She managed to get off two more times, but I was determined to wait. After we dried, we went into her bedroom to dress. I watched as she pulled a dress from the closet along with some more intimate items from her chest of drawers.

"You've taken this as a challenge," Kami said as she pulled a black stocking up her leg. She'd already wrapped a lacy garter belt around her slender hips.

"Of course, I am. I think there's something worth waiting for," I replied.

"There is," she smiled. The second stocking was pulled up and her fingers quickly worked the clasps securing them to the garter belt. I watched in fascination. When she finished, she looked up at me.

"Did you enjoy that," she smiled.

"Of course," I replied.

"Mom taught me how to wear them, since she does. They're a lot of hassle, but you seem to like them," she laughed.

"I prefer you anyway I can get you, but this is something new and exciting," I replied.

"I'll keep that in mind," she smiled. She walked into the closet and came back wearing some heels that significantly increased her height. She sauntered over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What do you think," she asked.

"You probably like me taller in these heels. I'm too short for you, aren't I," she asked still looking up at me.

"You're just fine the way you are," I replied. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"I better be," she laughed.

"You are. You and Carly both," I insisted.

"Good. I wish they were here tonight, but this is just supposed to be actual family," she explained.

"Oh, okay," I said.

"Mom and Jill thought it would be for the best. They talked with Jackie as well," she said.

"What's happening," I asked.

"You'll have to wait," Kami smiled. She picked up the dress and walked back into the bathroom. A few moments later, she returned. The dress was sleeveless and looked like it'd been made just for her. She turned around. "Mind zipping me up? I promise you'll get to take it off later."

"I plan to," I said as my hand reached for the zipper. It started below her garter belt and I used the opportunity to run my fingers along her smooth back. I took my time and trailed a finger along her spine the whole way up. I could feel her get goose bumps.

"I asked you to zip my dress, not get me excited again," she quipped.

"There's a difference," I asked.

"Get dressed," she said as she lightly slapped my chest. "I'm going to put on my makeup."

I'd been instructed to bring something nice to wear, so I'd packed the one suit I owned. I began to dress and was just finishing when Kami walked out. Her lips were a deep red and looked very inviting. I moved to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"You better not. My pussy is dripping down my leg right now thinking about tonight," she said.

"It's that bad, huh," I asked.

"Fuck yes," she smiled. "This afternoon didn't help. I know I'm ready."

"You're always ready baby," I laughed.

"Usually," she laughed herself. "let's go downstairs."

"Okay," I replied as I took her hand. We walked down the stairs where we were greeted by Richard. He shared a quick hug with his daughter before he shook my hand. Kami excused herself and wandered off towards Richard and Angie's bedroom.

"You all settled in at State and ready to start classes," he asked.

"Yes, I am," I nodded.

"Good, you've got a full course load," he said.

"Yeah, I do, but I want to get some of the harder ones out of the way," I replied.

"That's true. Shall we," he said gesturing towards his study. He pointed to a chair in front of his desk and moved to pour us both a glass of scotch. He'd been teaching the finer nuances and I found that I enjoyed it. He handed me a glass and moved to sit at his desk.

"Do you all have everything you need," he asked.

"Yes, sir. I think so," I said.

"Good. I want you to have a little something though for special occasions," he said. He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out an envelope before he leaned forward across the desk to hand to me. "Open it up."

I pulled back the top and looked inside. There were several $100 bills in there. I looked up and saw him smile.

"Richard, please I can't take this. I have a job. It's okay...," I started.

"Brad, I just want you to have some cushion in life," he said. "When I started college Angie, Jackie and I barely had food to eat sometimes. I want you to have money to take the girls to a movie or go out to dinner."

"This is too much," I said.

"No, it's not. I'm sure your father would have done the same," Richard smiled. "Do me a favor and tuck that in your coat. It goes without saying that you shouldn't mention that to Jill."

"No, sir," I replied, tucking the envelope in my jacket pocket. As if on cue, Angie and Kami joined us. They were holding glasses of red wine.

"And just what are you two up to," Angie asked. She looked amazing in a dark blue dress with tan nylons.

"We were just talking my love," Richard smiled at her.

"Uh huh, I seem to remember things happen when the two of you talk," she said with an arched eyebrow. I stood from my chair and she walked towards me. She rested her wine glass on Richard's desk before she embraced me. Her lips moved to mine and she kissed me passionately. It went on for a while as we'd not shared a kiss in many weeks.

"Moooommmm," Kami groaned.

"Kami, I've not seen my handsome nephew in a long time. I'm entitled to get reacquainted with him," Angie grinned. "Besides, you and Carly have had him all to yourselves for three weeks."

"We needed to keep him safe from your whorish ways," Kami laughed.

"Richard, how did we ever let this girl grow up to talk like that," Angie asked with a laugh of her own.

"Our children say the damnedest things, my love," Richard grinned. Angie moved to him and they embraced and kissed, as Kami wrapped her arms around me. We kissed as well.

We parted and she looked up at me. "As soon as Aunt Jill gets here, we're going to dinner," she smiled.

"That sounds great," I said.

"Don't eat too much. You're going to have plenty of dessert," she grinned.

"I can't wait," I smiled.

"Me either," she replied.

---

Mom arrived a short while later in a sexy red dress and red heels. It'd been three weeks since I'd seen her, and we moved quickly to one another. We hugged tightly, but soon our lips met and we kissed feverishly.

"I've missed you," she said softly.

"I've missed you too, Mom," I replied.

We turned to see the Bennett family watching us. They smiled brightly, particularly Angie. She dabbed her eyes lightly with a tissue.

"We should be going," Richard said. "Our ride is outside already."

We stepped out the front door and I saw that Richard arranged for a limo for the night. I looked to Mom and saw her smile and shrug her shoulder. After everyone loaded in the back the driver took off. We arrived at a restaurant I was unfamiliar with, but I was certain I could trust Richard's judgement. We piled out of the car and I took Kami's hand to help her out, followed shortly by Angie. David helped my Mom before Richard exited last. I walked to the front door with Kami and Angie on either arm. David escorted Mom while Richard moved forward to speak to the maître' d.

"We've never been here," Angie said. "He's been dying to try it though."

"I'm sure it'll be great," I replied. We were led to our table and the layout was unique as each table was self-contained. It looked perfect for a family dinner and I followed Angie into the booth followed by Kami. David, Mom and Richard completed the other side of the circle. A waiter dropped off menus and took our drink orders swiftly. After he left, I felt one and then another hand on my upper thighs. They rapidly moved upwards. I glanced briefly to either side and of course they were both intently studying the menu. Fair enough I reminded myself. My hands moved to their knees and I slid them upwards under the hem of their dresses, the feeling of nylon covered thigh as electric as ever.

Kami shifted in her seat and spreading her thighs slightly. I continued further up, and my fingers grazed the smoothness of her sex. She'd not been exaggerating earlier as she was practically dripping. I swirled my finger around in the wetness and her hand grabbed my hardening cock more firmly. While I continued teasing Kami, the fingers of my other hand made contact with Angie's pussy. Like Kami, she'd not worn panties either. I smiled inwardly at thought while my middle finger traced her outer lips before I pushed it into her generous wetness. My finger slipped in deeper and I heard her take a deep breath. Like Kami and Angie, my eyes never left the menu. I finally glanced up to see Mom looking at me, contentment on her face. From the angle of their arms, I assumed that Richard and David were doing much the same to her.

The waiter returned with drinks and took our orders. We carried on a conversation, but it was ragged as the six of us played our own little games. I loved the excitement of intimately touching them in a public place like that. Angie leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"You're going to have to stop. I'm about to cum," she said.

"All the more reason," I replied.

"If I scream, it's your fault," she smiled.

"I'll take that chance," I grinned back at her. My forefinger ground a lazy circle around her hard clit, and I watched her breathing deepen. I glanced around the table and saw David, Mom and Richard watching intently. Kami leaned over and licked my ear before whispering.

"Are you going to make her cum," she asked. I nodded slowly.

"Good," Kami purred. Angie began slowly and softly forcing her sex against my finger.

"That's it, Bradley," she whispered in my other ear. "I'm almost there."

"Great," I said quietly.

"I can't wait to cum on your face later," she cooed.

"Me either," I replied.

"Mmmm," she groaned and reached for her thick, cloth napkin. She covered as if she was about to sneeze or cough. It helped muffle the sound, but everyone at the table clearly heard her groans of pleasure. She calmed and I slowly pulled my hands from between her thighs. After I ensured the waiter wasn't coming back, I brought my fingers to my lips and licked them clean. I happened to make eye contact with Mom. She shook her head before she smiled at me broadly.