Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was certainly exciting," Angie laughed.

"I can imagine so," Mom agreed. Her expression changed suddenly, and I knew that Richard and David resumed giving Mom their own attention. She tried to maintain her composure, but I could see she was losing the battle. Mom leaned her head back into the booth and she was obviously cumming, when the waiter arrived with our orders. She quickly resumed an attitude of normalcy as Richard conversed politely with the waiter. I looked at Mom and her face showed bewilderment, that is until our eyes met. Her expression quickly changed to slight embarrassment. I couldn't help but smiling back at her, knowing that after many years of being alone, she'd finally found some happiness again. Not what the rest of the world would define happiness as, but something deeper and more meaningful.

The remainder of dinner was fairly tame, and conversation was lively. I'd never experienced much in the way of family and enjoyed that time. Mom clearly did as well, and she held hands with Angie through much of dinner. The waiter brought the check and after Richard paid, we filed out to the limo. Once the door was closed, Kami sat on my lap and kissed me insistently. My hand stroked her silky, nylon-clad thighs. I caught glimpses of Mom and Angie sharing kisses with Richard and David. I felt a slight pang of jealousy as I saw my Mom with the two other men, but it quickly dissipated as Kami made sure my attention was solely focused on her.

The limo arrived at the Bennett house shortly before 10 and we walked inside. Richard insisted on pouring wine for everyone in the kitchen before leading us to the large living area where Kami and I made love for the first time. I found myself sitting on the exact couch with Kami and Angie on either side of me. Mom was seated on the opposite couch between Richard and David. We continued to sip wine and talk, but it wasn't long before Kami's hand found the front of my slacks and began incessantly kneading my cock. I turned to her, but she was telling everyone how things looked for the upcoming soccer season. I felt Angie's hand join Kami's and I turned to her. She leaned over and our lips met. Her passion was evident as always and we exchanged several soul wrenching kisses. Other than the kiss earlier, we hadn't shared any in several weeks as Angie backed off as things developed between my Mom and me. Finally, we parted.

"I've missed that," I said.

"So, have I," she smiled. I glanced across the room and saw Mom and Richard kissing. David's hands were caressing Mom's silky thighs and breasts through her red dress. Kami straddled my lap and kissed me ferociously.

"Mom and I are taking care of you tonight," Kami smiled.

"I can't wait baby," I replied. Angie shifted to where she was kneeling next to me and the two of them took turns kissing me and one another as they unbuttoned my shirt. They quickly took it off and their hands roamed my shoulders and chest. I reached behind Kami to help with the zipper on her dress. She stood and it fell to the floor. She stood there briefly in just her stockings and heels before she knelt before me. Her hands skillfully worked my zipper and pulled my hardening cock out. She stroked it lightly before taking it in her mouth. As always, I groaned as she wasted no time in taking me as deep as she could.

"She loves doing that for you," Angie said.

"Yes, she does," I agreed. I pulled Angie close and kissed her as Kami continued to work my cock.

"Mmmm," she said as our lips parted briefly. "You certainly have no shortage of passion, Bradley."

"I can't help it," I replied. "I love you all so much."

"As we love you," she said. "I could use some assistance as well." She pulled away from me and turned. I unzipped her dress and she stood to let it fall. I watched intently as a beautiful, lacy bra along with a matching garter belt were revealed.

"You look amazing," I said.

"Thank you, my handsome nephew," she giggled. "Hopefully Kami with learn the enjoyment of beautiful underthings someday."

Kami pausing sucking me briefly to look back at Angie. "They get in the way."

"Getting there is always a big part of the fun, my dear daughter," Angie replied, before she turned back to me. "I think I should help her out." I could only nod as she knelt next to Kami. Angie's hand took my cock by the base and when Kami reluctantly removed her mouth Angie took me deep. I groaned again and I felt my pants being pulled down. They were soon around my ankles and Kami pulled off my shoes and socks to fully remove them. Her hands parted my knees and she moved to suck my balls as her mom's mouth slid up and down my painfully hard cock. I heard Mom moan and looked up to see that Richard's face was between her stocking-covered thighs. David knelt above her, gently feeding Mom his hard cock. It was an amazingly sexy sight, and my cock throbbed in Angie's loving mouth.

Angie stopped sucking me before she looked up and smiled. Kami quickly took over for her mother. My fingers combed through her short dark hair as she lovingly sucked me.

"I've missed your eager tongue," Angie said.

"I've missed licking your sweet pussy," I replied.

"You will be very soon," she said. "But just focus on us pleasuring you right now."

I nodded and watched as mother and daughter switched places once again. There was hardly any difference in their techniques. If I closed my eyes, I honestly couldn't tell whose mouth was on my cock. They used their mouths and hands on my cock, but my balls were never neglected. They'd alternate taking one in their mouth to either lightly suck or hum. It drove me wild. I knew that all of the activity of the day was getting to me. I needed to cum.

"I'm close," I grunted. Angie took me in her mouth again and she went into turbo mode bobbing her head in my lap. I felt it arriving fast and I groaned again. "Oh!!"

Angie released me from her mouth and I looked down to watch Kami join her mother. Their tongues swirled around the head of my cock as I erupted. They continued lapping until long after all of my cum was consumed by their lusty mouths. Finally, the head of my cock became too sensitive and I reached for the two them. After the joined me on the couch, I exchanged kisses with both of them, savoring the flavor of my orgasm still fresh in their loving mouths.

"I needed that," I said.

"Yes, you did," Angie smiled. "I understand that David cheated."

"A guy can only absorb so much teasing, and she's not one to keep someone under control. She gets too excited herself," I said pointing to Kami.

"I can't deny what he's saying," Kami giggled.

"I know," Angie shook her head. "She's certainly a weak link since she's impulsive and lacks self-control."

"As if I didn't learn that from you," Kami said, reaching across me to gently slap her mom's knee.

"Maybe," Angie allowed. I glanced over to the other couch and saw that Mom was kneeling on the floor sucking Richard, while David was under her, licking her wet treasure. I longed to go over there and share Mom with Richard and David, but I knew I couldn't monopolize her time, besides my own hands were more than full. Reminding myself of that, I turned to Angie and kissed her hard before I pushed her lightly towards the arm of the couch. I slid off the couch and reached for her knees to part her thighs.

"I like where this is going," Angie smiled.

"Me too," I said.

"Would you mind taking off my heels," she asked.

"No, of course not," I replied. They were what I'd later learn to be Mary Jane style with two straps across the top of the foot. Her right foot was the closest, and I worked the two little buckles loose. After I pulled the heel off, I could see where they'd pinched her feet, and instinctively began to rub those areas.

"Mmmm, this is an extra benefit," Angie replied.

"I like it," I said. "There's something about the way your feet feel in the nylons."

"I understand," she replied. I moved to the other one and began rubbing it as well. I suddenly wondered where Kami was. I looked to my left and saw that she'd joined the threesome on the other couch. She was bouncing on David's cock as he continued licking my Mom. I shook my head and turned to Angie.

"We've created a monster," Angie said, shaking her head.

"I'm afraid so," I said.

"It's good you're not the jealous type," she laughed.

"I'm realizing I can't be," I said.

"No, you really can't," she replied. She reached up for me. "Kiss me and then eat me."

"I can do that," I smiled. After several more kisses, I moved back to the floor between her spread thighs. She rested her stocking-covered calves on my shoulders as I kissed my way up from her knees slowly, admiring her sex as I moved up. As always it was impeccably smooth, and it glistened with her excitement. I neared the crease where her inner thigh joined her groin and I could smell her arousal. I willed myself to be patient and I kissed and licked along this line before moving in further. It served its purpose as Angie's hands grabbed the back of my head and focused me on the proper area. Still, I didn't immediately comply. I spent a long time running my tongue along her puffy lips and through her sopping wet slit. I even pushed her thighs forward and ran my tongue across her tight asshole. She gasped loudly and I knew I'd need to experience anal sex with her sometime. Since our first time on the beach with David, Kami and I engaged in it regularly as well as introducing Carly to it.

I moved back to her pussy and her hands pulled me firmly to the top. She was ready. I licked and alternately sucked her clit as she steadily got more excited. I used my fingers to penetrate her which caused her to writhe on the couch.

"Oh, Bradley," she wailed. "That feels so good!"

"Mmmm," I moaned as I continued to work her love button.

"Unghhhh," she groaned. I lapped the underside of her clit, which she always seemed to love. Her hips thrust upward allowing me even better access to her, and my lips closed on her clit. I sucked lightly while continuing to flick my tongue upward. I heard her groan and knew she was there. It took only a few more licks before she convulsed, and I paused briefly to let her come down.

"Mmmm," she purred. "That was great."

"You think so," I asked.

"Uh huh," she smiled. "Come up here and kiss me." I moved up above her and we exchanged a racking series of kisses. Her hand moved between us and found my cock. I'd recovered and I was soon hard from her insistent stroking.

"I think I've denied myself long enough," she said.

"Don't forget me," I reminded her.

"You missed your auntie's little honey pot," she asked.

"I have. It was my first, and it will always be special," I said.

Kami shook her head and playfully slapped my ass. "You two are a little too mushy for me." I hadn't noticed that she rejoined Angie and me.

"You know I love you," I said, looking to my left to see her.

"You better," she smiled. "Mom, fuck him or I'm going to."

"It'll be my pleasure," Angie replied. I moved back to a sitting position, while Angie stood up. Kami sat to my right as Angie straddled my thighs. She took my cock in her hand and adjusted herself slightly. We both moaned as her pussy lips slid down the length of my cock. Her wetness was copious, and she glided easily up and down my hard shaft.

"I've missed this cock," she said.

"He's missed you too, Angie," I replied with a smile. "Auntie Angie, I mean."

"Mmmm, my dear sweet nephew," she purred. Kami reached behind Angie to unclasp her bra, allowing her ripe breasts to spill free. My hands as well as Kami's were drawn to them. We caressed and squeezed her breasts, while also teasing her nipples mercilessly. I pulled her closer to me so that I could get her nipples in my mouth. I sucked and lightly bit one while Kami's skilled hands played with the other.

"Oh, you dirty little devils," Angie moaned.

"We didn't learn everything on our own," I replied.

"You do have a point," Angie gasped. "Oh, your cock feels so good!"

"Good. You can ride me all night," I said.

"I'll imagine I'll be competing for your attention later," she smiled.

"You're damn right you will," Kami added. She reached for her mother's chin. Kami planted her lips against Angie's and I was enthralled by how torrid the kiss between mother and daughter was.

"Wow," I said softly.

"You like that, huh," Kami smiled.

"Fuck yeah! How could I not," I asked.

"If you didn't, I'd think there was something wrong with you," Angie laughed.

"I guess I'm fine then," I replied.

"I love riding your cock, but let me lay on the couch," Angie suggested.

"Okay," I said, grabbing her by her firm ass. I stood with her and she instantly wrapped her legs around my hips.

"Wheeee," she squealed. "Don't hurt your back."

"You don't weigh anything," I said. I turned and laid her on the couch.

"My bathroom scale would beg to differ," she said. I lined my cock up with her wet sex and pushed forward. "Mmmmm!"

"I agree," I said, slowly thrusting in and out of her. I reached for Kami and pulled her towards me. "Come here baby."

I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her, never slowing the place I was fucking her mother with. We kissed ravenously before finally parting. Her head turned slightly to watch me fucking Angie.

"I love you," she said. "I never thought I'd find someone that would be just as comfortable making love with my mom as he was making love with me."

"I love you too, babe. I am though," I added.

"I know and that's what makes it so hot," she said. She turned to see what was happening on the opposite couch. I looked myself. Richard was slowly fucking Mom from behind while she sucked David. "It looks like Aunt Jill is enjoying herself."

"Yes, it does," I smiled. I refocused my attention on Angie. I realized she'd been watching as well, and she smiled broadly.

"It's not bothering you is it, Bradley," she asked.

"No, it's not," I smiled back.

"Good. I'm glad," Angie said. "Jackie and I may have found some competition."

"I doubt it, but if either of you get lonely, you have my number," I laughed.

Kami'd been watching Richard and Mom but turned when I said that.

"You have enough to worry about," Kami said before she slapped my shoulder.

"I know I do," I said.

"Now give me that cock like you've wanted to for the past several weeks," Angie said.

"I will," I said. I reached for ankles and rested her heels on my shoulders. I gripped her nylon clad calves in my hands and began thrusting in and out of her faster. She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

"That's it, baby. Give me that cock. Oh, yeah," she groaned.

"Do it Brad," Kami said. "Fuck her nice and deep!"

"Yes," I groaned. Kami's hand slid between Angie and me, her fingers seeking Angie's clit. When they made contact, Angie's hips went into overdrive thrusting up to meet me.

"Mmmm, fuck. You two are driving me crazy," Angie moaned. Kami leaned over her mother and they kissed passionately. They parted and Angie looked at me with a crazed look in her eyes. "Don't stop baby."

"I won't," I reassured her. I continued pounding her wet pussy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mom was still taking Richard from behind. She'd stopped sucking David and her hands clenched the couch cushions tightly. She groaned loudly and I knew instantly that she'd came. Richard gave her a few more strokes before he too orgasmed. Angie grabbed the backs of my arms and squeezed them hard, announcing she was close as well. I increased my pace further and she urgently nodded her head.

"Yes, just like that," she groaned. I continued to thrust, and Angie groaned loudly. She arched her back and squeezed my arms so tightly I thought they might bruise. "Oh, Fuck!"

I wasn't close to cumming, so I kept fucking her. Kami and I worked her through 2 more orgasms before Angie finally said she needed a break. I leaned down and kissed her.

"That was wonderful. I won't be making you wait again," she smiled.

"You had your reasons," I said.

"Yes, I did," she said. We both turned to see Mom and David making love. Mom was on her back with David on top of her. Their hands roamed each another and they kissed repeatedly.

I was still half hard, and I moved to stand in front of Kami. She wasted no time and took me in her mouth. When I was fully, hard Kami paused to get a blanket from a cabinet. She spread it out and I laid back on it. She squatted over me and I entered her.

"Mmmm, baby," she groaned as she began riding my cock. "I'm really hot for you. Watching you fuck my mom so good got me going."

"I'm hot for you, too," I agreed. My hands found her perky breasts and I began rubbing her nipples.

"Yeah, that's it. Make them ache," she suggested. I nodded and increased the pressure until her mouth opened and her eyes closed.

"Uh..., oh...," she squealed. She gushed against me, and I gave her nipples a brief break before I resumed my assault on them. Within 30 seconds, she came again. "Oh, fuck! The way you make me feel!"

"I love making you feel good," I said. She nodded at me, never breaking stride as she bounced on my cock.

"I love giving you the same. I want you to cum. I want you to fill my pussy up," she said.

"I will," I said. "I want to get you off a few more times."

"No, I've been teasing you all day," she said. Her hands grabbed my wrists and pulled them from her breasts. I knew I could have resisted her, but my fiery little brunette was insistent. She interlaced her fingers in mine and I stiffened my arms so she could use them as extra support. She moved to a full squatting position as opposed to straddling me on her knees. She adjusted herself slightly before she started fucking me vigorously. It was intense as was the look in her eyes. She nodded her head encouraging me to cum. It didn't take long before I was on the edge. By that time, her hands were on my chest and her fingernails pinched my own nipples. I hadn't experienced that before, but when she pinched them hard, it literally made my cock throb.

"Oh, Kami," I groaned. "I'm close."

"Mmmm, I know," she giggled. "Give it to me. All of it."

"I will, baby," I said. She slammed her hips down on mine repeatedly and I felt it happening.

"Oh, Kami, Oh, baby, I love you," I bellowed.

"Uh, I love you, too. Do it baby," she replied. I exploded inside of her and I reached for her slender hips, holding her close to me as my cum filled her tight pussy. She groaned and I felt a small trickle between us. One last one, I thought. She fell forward on me and I wrapped my arms around her. We kissed and cuddled for a long while before I reminded myself that we were not alone. I rolled over with Kami still on top of me. When I was on my side, I looked to the couch that Mom was earlier and saw it was empty. I turned back over and saw Mom, Richard, Angie and David watching Kami and me. Richard and David were drinking scotch while Mom and Angie held glasses of wine.

"That was a great show," Angie said.

"The four of you were just watching," I asked.

"Of course," Richard replied.

I turned back to Kami and saw her smiling. She sat up next to me and I moved up to a sitting position as well.

"I think the two of you go together pretty well," Mom said.

"He goes pretty well with Carly, too," Kami added.

"I'm certain he does," Angie winked.

"Would either of you like a drink," Richard offered.

"Sure," I agreed. I decided I should probably help, so I stood and pulled Kami to her feet. I followed Richard to the kitchen where he pulled another bottle of red from the wine rack. His practiced hands worked the corkscrew quickly and opened it.

"We'll let that breathe a moment while we pour a glass of scotch," he smiled. It was slightly comical as we were both naked, but we walked to his study as casually as could be. He opened the cabinet and looked inside for a long moment.