Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," he said finally, reaching in the back for a bottle. "You'll really like this one."

"Oh really," I asked.

"Yes, it's older than I am," Richard smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes, I bought it several years ago. I only drink it for special occasions," he smiled. "I think tonight fits."

"Me too," I said. He offered the bottle to me and I noted that it was 50-year scotch. Richard let me try numerous scotches over the summer that ranged from 10 to 20 years, and I could only imagine what this one was like.

"We'll have a glass of this before we rejoin everyone. David and I have enjoyed this one recently, don't think he's being left out," Richard smiled.

"I won't," I replied. He poured and offered me a glass. He sat behind his desk while I took a chair across from him. We both took a sip and I was amazed by the smoothness. I swallowed it slowly savoring the complex flavors that I still didn't fully appreciate. Richard sat his glass on his desk and smiled at me.

"Brad, I can't say so much about how happy I am that we've found you and Jill," he said. I nodded as I was in complete agreement. He continued, "Angie was always happy in our life, but to see the additional happiness she's found with Jill has been one of the brightest moments of my life."

"I can understand, Richard. The change in Mom has been impressive as well. She's not been very happy since Dad died," I replied.

"No, she hasn't," he agreed. "She's come full circle." He smiled. "We should probably be getting back."

"Yeah, we should," I nodded as we both stood.

"What are you going to study at State," Richard asked.

"Probably engineering, but I haven't decided for sure," I said.

"You really should consider pre-med. I know a few people," he laughed as he waved me through the door.

---

Knowing the Bennett family, I was not surprised to see what I saw when Richard and I returned with the bottle of wine. Kami was laying on the blanket on the floor, as David feasted heartily on her sex. Mom and Angie were on the couch I'd been on earlier. They were engaged in a 69, with Mom on top. I looked to my right where Richard stood. He shrugged and we moved to the opposite couch and sipped the remainder of our scotch. Over the course of the next several minutes, David made Kami cum. He moved to kneel between her spread thighs, and I watched as he leaned forward to enter her. She reached for his shoulders and he started fucking her in earnest. My eyes moved to Mom and Angie on the couch. Their mouths were obviously occupied, while their hands explored one another's bodies. Mom insistently rubbed Angie's nylon covered legs as she licked her older sister's pussy. I noticed Angie's fingers spending a lot of time between Mom's ass cheeks. I'd never dared ask Mom for any of that, but I could clearly see Angie fingering Mom's ass.

The two of them continued their play while David pummeled Kami's pussy on the floor. As I'd seen several times before, they really enjoyed one another. You could see the love and the intimacy between brother and sister.

Richard and I sipped our scotch as we watched the two couples in front of continue to make move. Finally, David slammed into Kami one final time before bellowing in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, sis. That's always so good," he said as he leaned down to kiss her.

"Yes, it was," Kami agreed. David rolled off of her and they snuggled on the floor. Mom and Angie had stopped and were laying in one another's arms, kissing and whispering to one another. I watched as the two of them could not keep from smiling at one another as their hands roamed over one another's skin. I looked back at Kami and David to see Kami crawling towards us on her hands and knees.

"Mmmm, two of my favorite men," Kami smiled as she reached us.

"Thank you, princess," Richard said, opening his arms for Kami. She stood and sat on his lap, where Richard held her tightly. She reached for my hand and smiled.

"I really want to do something special with you two," she said.

"What's that," I asked.

"What we did with David on the beach," she smiled.

I looked to Richard and saw him raise his eyebrows. "If it will make you happy, princess," he smiled.

"It would, Daddy," Kami replied. She raised herself from Richard's lap and moved to kneel in front of him. She reached to pat my leg, indicating that I should scoot closer to which. After I moved, Kami leaned forward towards her father's half limp cock and took him in her mouth. Richard's hand reached for the back of her head as she began slowly bobbing on his cock, causing it to harden rapidly. Her left hand moved towards me and I enjoyed the feeling of her fingers around my own cock. She lovingly sucked Richard for a few minutes before she moved over in front of me.

"Oh," I moaned as she took me deep right from the start. I, too, reached for the back of her head and stroked her hair. As was usually the case, it took just a few minutes in her mouth before I was ready to move forward. She slipped her lips off me and moved over to the blanket. She knelt there briefly before she patted a place next to her.

"Daddy, come lay here," she beamed. Richard looked over to me and smiled before he stood up.

"She's like her mother, hard to resist," he chuckled. He laid back on the floor, where Kami leaned down to kiss him, before she threw a leg over him. Kami was soon riding him, his cock glistening with her wetness. I turned to see Angie walking back into the room with a small, pink handbag.

"You might need these," she smiled. I took the bag from her and opened it. I smiled as it contained sex toys as well as a large jar of petroleum jelly.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem, Bradley," Angie replied with a smile. "Just be gentle."

"You know I will," I smiled back. Angie sat down next to Mom, who looked a little wide-eyed. David was asleep on the couch next to her.

I turned around to see Kami gently riding her father's cock. Her hips moved slowly and Richard's hands roamed her soft, alabaster-like skin. I knelt next them, directly behind Kami. Even though we'd done it regularly since the Bahamas, I still wondered how her tiny pucker accommodated me. She paused riding Richard and turned around to look at me.

"Take your time and get me ready," she cooed.

"Okay," I said. She moved back towards me so that her face was just above Richard's cock. I moved around behind her again and smiled as she wiggled her ass as at me. I placed my hands on her middle back and pressed forward slightly. She pushed her ass upwards as her face moved towards her father's hard cock. I watched briefly before I leaned forward to run my tongue through her wet slit. The combination of tastes was intoxicating and I lost myself there for several moments.

Eventually, my tongue moved up further to flick over her tight asshole. It tasted strongly of her pussy juice and I found it intensely erotic. I focused my tongue on her opening and probed lightly. I heard her moan softly, the sound muffled by her father's cock in her mouth. As I continued, I felt her muscles begin to relax and I was able to get a tiny bit of my tongue past her sphincter. Her moaning increased as I stiffened my tongue and started gently tongue fucking her.

I continued that was for a while before I reached in the bag for the petroleum jelly. I opened and grabbed a fingerful that I generously applied to her tight hole. I massaged it in and pushed my index finger in slowly, meeting very little resistance until my fist met her firm ass cheeks. I smiled to myself and fingered her slowly spreading the jelly inside. When I added my middle finger, there was a little resistance and she tensed slightly. I slowed my pace as she adjusted to the new intrusion. Within a few moments, I was fingering her at a moderate pace and rotating my fingers to really stretch her out.

I reached into the bag and found a toy that seemed to be about the right size for the next stage. I greased it up and placed the head at her slightly gaped hole. When I pushed forward, it slid right in. It was accompanied by a deep moan from Kami. She removed Richard's dick from her mouth for a moment.

"Fuck, I'm so ready for your cock in my ass," she purred.

"Just a little longer, babe," I reminded her.

"Hurry," she said before resuming sucking her dad's cock. I took out the bigger toy and greased it up. It was almost as big as me girth wise. I lined it up with her hole and she moaned as I pushed. I knew I was stretching her, but she didn't say stop. I continued until it was buried in her to the wide base. Her body tried to force it out, but I maintained enough pressure to keep it in place.

"I'm ready," she said abruptly.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Yes," she said firmly. I held the toy as she moved back on top of Richard. She aligned his cock and bounced on him a few times before stopping. I swiftly greased my own cock before I pulled the dildo out of her. I moved up behind her, holding her hip with my left hand as I guided my cock towards her back door. I pushed forward with my hips and I felt the head slip in.

"Unnnggg," she groaned.

"Are you okay," I asked.

"Yes, just keep going," she insisted.

"Okay," I replied and I grabbed her other hip with my right hand. I continued to push forward and finally felt my hips against her ass cheeks.

"Fuuuuuucccckk," she groaned. "I'm so full. It feels amazing!"

I pulled back and thrust in her again, slowly building a rhythm. Richard began to move underneath us, driving his cock upwards into his daughter's wet sex. I slipped my fingers in her garter belt and used it to hold on to her.

"Uh," Kami groaned as our cocks moved in and out of her. Without communication, Richard and I synchronized our movements so that our cocks plunged into her at the same time with each thrust.

"Oh," she groaned and threw her head back towards me. "That's so intense," she squealed. I released her garter belt and reached to play with her breasts. I rubbed her nipples and felt her shiver. Mom and Angie joined us on the blanket and I smiled at them as I continued thrusting my cock in and out of Kami's tight hole. They merely watched at first, but I could see devilishness in their eyes. Angie reached out first and began to pet Kami's smooth skin followed soon by Mom. Their hands stroked her back and shoulders before they moved to her front. I removed my own hands and let them tease and torment her nipples.

"Oh, I'm so hot. I love having all of you touching me and loving me," she panted.

"She's so spoiled," Angie laughed as she winked at me.

"She is, but she's fun to be around," I grunted.

I watched as first Angie, and then my Mom took turns kissing Kami. They weren't the soft tender kisses I'd observed Mom and Angie sharing, but the lustful kisses of a woman with two cocks inside her. When Mom and Kami parted, Mom looked at me and mouthed, "Wow." I could only nod as I knew very well how Kami could kiss.

Kami's tight ass felt amazing and I found myself on the verge of losing control. She'd been squealing almost continually and I wondered how many times she'd came. I heard Richard under Kami.

"Daddy is going to cum princess," he said.

"Please Daddy. I want you and Brad's cum inside me all night long," she squealed.

"You're going to get it, baby," I reassured her. My hips went into overdrive and thrust my cock in her deeper with each thrust. She responded instantly.

"Oh, that's it. Give me those fucking cocks," Kami groaned. "I want it all!"

"Oh, Kami, I'm going to cum," I shouted. The words barely left my lips and I began to ejaculate deep inside her bowels. As I recovered, my hands roamed over her back and hips. Finally, she moved from between Richard and me so that she could rest next to her father. I laid down on her other side.

"You okay," I asked.

"I couldn't be better, but I'll be sore tomorrow," she laughed.

"I can imagine so," I smiled.

---

Eventually, we said our goodnights and Kami led Mom and me to her bedroom. I took a brief shower only to find the two of them were both asleep. I crawled into bed between them and one after another, the rolled over in their sleep and I was able to hug them close to me. I gave them both a final kiss on the forehead before I faded out myself.

---

The next morning, I woke up to find Mom gone. Kami was still curled up next to me. After I shook of the last traces of sleep, I could hear the shower running. After ensuring that Kami was still soundly asleep, I turned back the bedcovers and walked to the bathroom. The way the bathroom was laid out, I was able to brush my teeth without Mom observing me. As I approached the shower, I could see she was rinsing her hair and facing away from me. I opened the door and wrapped my arms around her.

"What," she asked, almost jumping in surprise.

"I just thought I'd join you," I smiled as she turned around.

"Is that so," she smiled back. I leaned down and kissed her softly. Apparently, that didn't satisfy her as she reached for the back of my head and kissed me deeply. After we parted I smiled.

"That was nice," I said.

"I know how Kami kisses you now," she said with a grin.

"Yes, you do," I laughed. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

"Yes, of course. It was wonderful, it's just...," she stopped herself. The look on her face made my stomach knot. Was it all too much for her?

"What's wrong, Mom," I asked.

"I know what you were feeling," Mom said.

"What do you mean," I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"You know what I mean. Being jealous," she replied.

"Oh that," I said.

"Yes, that. Watching you with Angie last night and then with Kami, I felt a little left out," Mom said.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself though," I offered.

"Of course, I was, but that doesn't help that I was jealous," Mom replied.

"You weren't the only one, but I felt like I managed to deal with it," I said.

"Yes, by ignoring me all night," she replied.

"Hey, that's not fair," I replied.

"No, I'm sorry. It wasn't," she said, as she reached for me. "There's just a lot of emotion in all of this and I'm afraid I've not fully faced it."

"I think I understand, Mom," I said.

"Do you," she asked.

"Yes. I mean when this all started everyone was free with me. Then things started developing between us. I thought that it would just stay separate but then when Richard and I discovered that you and Angie might be sisters, it started spiraling. Then we made love and I thought I could that separate from everything else, but that was stupid and selfish. When you called me out on it, it made realize how stupid I was being," I said.

"Yeah, but look at me," she replied.

"Mom, it's going to be okay. I promise. I wasn't ignoring you last night. I just wasn't going to be involved in everything you did," I said.

"I know that now," she said. "It's not helping that you've already left home. I'm thankful for finding Angie, but it's just been you and me for a long time and now you're gone."

"Mom, I'm like an hour and 15 minutes away," I replied.

"But you have your own life with Kami and Carly," Mom interjected.

"I'm never going to be too busy for you, Mom," I said.

She smiled and reached for my neck under the spray. Our lips met. We kissed softly at first, but it escalated. Finally, I pushed her back against the wall. I reached for her butt and attempted to lift her up, but she declined.

"Baby, I'm 43 years old. Let's go back to bed," she smiled.

"We might wake Kami," I said.

"And that would be a bad thing," Mom laughed.

"She can be an angry little bear in the morning," I said.

"Maybe we can take that chance," Mom offered.

"Okay," I smiled as I reached for the shower door. After drying, we walked hand in hand to Kami's bed. She was still sleeping on the far side of the bed where I'd left her. Mom laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I immediately knew what she wanted and I knelt at the bedside. After a few quick kisses on her thighs, my mouth focused on her wet sex. I loved the clean taste coupled with my Mom's natural sweet juices. I focused on her lips and the slit between them, savoring every lap. She was enjoying herself, but from the motion of her hand on the back of my head, I knew she needed more. My tongue swirled up towards her sensitive little button.

I found it swollen and I twirled my tongue around it, causing her to moan deeply.

"Oh, Bradley," she cooed.

"Mmmm," I responded as I worked to please and savor her sweetness.

"That's it, baby," she said. "You know what I like."

"I try," I said quickly, before I resumed licking. She pushed her hips up and against my face allowing me even better contact with her sex. My lips closed around her clit and I sucked gently while continuing to swirl my tongue.

"Oh, Bradley, that's it. Suck it! Yes," she exclaimed. I continued and knew she was getting close. I remained focused and tried my best to accommodate the gyrations of her hips.

"Oh, don't stop! Keep going," she encouraged me. I wouldn't have stopped if I had to. I was going to make my Mom cum once again on my tongue. Her hips pressed against me violently and she groaned loudly.

"Fuuuuuucccckkk," she moaned. She didn't use that word often, and I took it to be something special. "Uggghhhnnnnn!"

She collapsed back against the bed and she began petting my head. I gave her pussy lips one final kiss before I moved up next to her so that we could kiss.

"That felt so good, baby," she said, as our lips parted. She had the most beautiful smile on her face.

"I'm glad," I replied.

"I tried to be quiet," she laughed.

"I enjoyed watching though," Kami said, her head resting on her pillow. I'd not even known she was awake.

"I'm surprised you didn't jump in," I smiled.

"No, that was very special. Seeing the guy I love the most, loving his Mom in the most intimate way," she said. "I just watched."

"I see," I smiled.

"I'm going to wash up," Kami said, as she practically hopped out of bed. "I won't be long."

"Please don't," Mom said in a low sexy voice. I looked at her curiously. "What?"

"Nothing, I like that voice," I replied.

"So did your father," she smiled. I laid on the bed next to her and she snuggled against me. "I love you, Bradley."

"I love you, too, Mom," I replied, before I turned to kiss her forehead.

"I've missed that. Your father kissed me on the forehead every night before we went to sleep," she said.

"Really," I asked. She looked and smiled as she nodded her head.

"It was one of the things that made me love him even more. You're so much like him," she said.

"He was a good role model, I guess," I smiled.

"He was, but I don't know what he'd think of your current lifestyle," Mom laughed. "He was a wonderful man and a great lover, but he was pretty straight laced."

"I can imagine," I smiled, before kissing Mom's forehead once again. Kami returned from the bathroom naked. She quickly snuggled up against my other side.

"Now," she announced. "We can all have some fun."

"I can't wait," I said.

---

Jackie, Carly and Jenn arrived home from New York on Sunday afternoon. They joined us at the Bennett home for dinner and it was great to have the "family" together all at once. Richard gave a little speech about Kami, Carly and I leaving to go back to school that night.

"We all wish the three of you the best in your studies," he concluded.

"Thank you, Richard," I nodded.

He smiled before he replied. "Please keep the idea of medical school in mind."

Mom glanced at me curiously. "I thought that you wanted to study engineering," she asked.

"It was just a suggestion Richard brought up Friday night," I replied. "I'm just giving it some thought." She smiled and nodded.

"I'm certain he'll excel at whatever he chooses, Jill," Richard smiled.

"Yes, I think so, too," she smiled in reply.