Was It Worth It?

Story Info
A quick selfie can lead to all kinds of trouble.
1.9k words
3.79
16.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands in front of you, his face inches away from your own so you can see the anger burning in his eyes. One hand is fixed around your throat and the other hangs menacingly by his side, fingers wrapped around the handle of the crop as it taps repeatedly against his leg. Your eyes flick continuously from the crop to his angry glare and back again. You stand before him, naked, arms above your head, suspended from the doorframe on your tip toes, unable to pull away as he leans in closer and hisses in your ear, "I just hope it was worth it, I really do..."

You'd been shopping earlier and were taking advantage of having the house to yourself, sat on your bedroom floor, the contents of your wardrobe strewn around you as you sort out all the stuff that doesn't fit or isn't suitable for winter. You'd been messaging of course, just the usual back and forth chat while you sorted various piles of clothes, and it had been a regular chat until you happened to mention that you were wearing just a sports bra and pants while you worked. It wasn't a surprise that he'd asked for a photo, and you knew your protest that nothing matched and you looked a mess wouldn't make any difference to him. On your knees you'd taken a quick selfie in the mirror and sent it to him so he could see you in your grey top and black pants, so he could see the curve of your pert ass and gorgeous tits. That might have been the end of it if you hadn't decided to send a second picture. This time you'd turned to face the mirror and leaned forward to offer an enticing glance straight down your cleavage like one of those self-obsessed Instagram girls. You might have got away with it too. Unfortunately you'd tried to crop the image and not done the job properly. That small mistake meant he could see the corner of the teasing little smile on your face.

You had no idea what you'd done until there was a knock on the door about an hour later. You were still messaging when you heard it and your first instinct was to ignore it. Then another message arrived at the same moment the knock was repeated...

"If I have to knock for a third time I'm going to rip this door off its hinges!!" He was right outside.

In a fluster you pick yourself off the floor and hurriedly rush to let him in. You open the door slowly to see him standing there, silently, his eyes boring into yours as you peep around the door, trying to hide behind the wood. Before the door is halfway open he places a hand on it and pushes it open causing you to step out of the way. He slams the door closed behind him and just stands there, watching you carefully before he speaks,

"Surprised? Of course you are, but this is too important not to address immediately. You see, I've been looking at that last image you sent and I saw something." He takes his phone from his pocket and turns the screen around so you can see it. Staring at the screen you can see he's zoomed in and that same teasing little smile is right there in front of you. "Do you see that smile? That's the reason I'm standing here now. We can't have you thinking you can tease me without consequences. That's why I'm going to wipe that little smile off your face." He points to his feet and now it's his turn to smile. "I suggest you start on your knees right here in front of me."

You have no idea why it chose that moment but somehow it just happened. You take a hesitant step towards him and stop. There's a moment of silence as you stare at him. Then that laugh breaks free and you turn and run, taunting him with your ass as you flee back to your bedroom.

There's a moment of pure elation as you dart through the door that quickly turns to adrenaline-charged fear when you realise he's already in pursuit and close behind. Too close to be able to slam the door before he reaches it. You twist to the left to evade his outstretched hand and he just misses as you dive for the bed to try and get something substantial between you. He stops dead in the doorway and stares at you coldly, "Nice try, but now where are you going to go?" and with that he slowly closes the door.

Standing on the other side of the bed you realise your predicament. He takes a step forward and stares at you across the few feet that separate you. You don't know why but you are still laughing and you can see the fury building in him. Suddenly he darts left to run round the bed. You fling yourself back over the top and lunge for the door but before you can reach it his arms seize you from behind and lift you into the air, legs kicking in desperation. You try to break free but he quickly overpowers you and after a brief struggle you find yourself pinned facedown across his knee. He holds your wrists behind your back with one hand, your head hanging forward so your shoulder length hair brushes the carpet at the side of the bed, and hooks his leg over both of yours to keep you from kicking. Still wearing nothing but your sports bra and pants you hang over his knee, unable to do any more than lift your head a few inches. You feel his fingers grab the waistband of your pants and he roughly pulls them down to expose your ass.

You know full well what comes next yet the first sharp crack of his hand still takes you by surprise. His hand lingers as the warmth spreads beneath it, his fingers digging in to your flesh. Again it lands, sending a thudding wave through your lower body. Over and over again it lands. Every inch of your ass mercilessly punished. Hard, solid smacks that thunder through your body. Short, fast slaps that sting the skin.

Amidst the pain of his hand on your vulnerable body he speaks calmly, clinically, sending a chill down your spine in direct contrast to the growing heat between your legs.

"How dare you run from me."

Another blow lands on your exposed ass.

"How dare you laugh in my face."

Another series of sharp slaps.

"Did you really think I would allow you to be such a spoiled brat?"

The blows keep coming.

"I think we need to have a very serious conversation about your attitude."

Suddenly he stops and lifts you from his knee, spins you around and sits you down on his lap facing the door you'd tried to escape through. His hand wraps around your throat and he pulls you back against him, wrapping his feet around your ankles and forcing your legs apart. He grabs the front of your bra and lifts it up to reveal your luscious tits. His free hand roams across your tits while the other gently squeezes your throat. Pinching your nipples and slapping your tits makes you squirm but you can't get free. His hand drops down your belly and a finger slides easily into your soaking pussy. You moan at the same moment he laughs. His mouth is right next to your ear and you clearly hear him say, "Got you..."

Ten minutes later and you're hanging from the doorframe by your arms, just able to take your weight on your toes as he finishes his preparations. As well as your arms being tied above your head, your legs are also bound together at ankle and knee. Another rope wraps tightly around your thighs pinning your legs together along their entire length. You can do nothing but hang there as your horrified mind tries to prepare for what is about to come.

Between your pinned legs, held firmly in place by the bonds is a wand, it's silent head rubbing firmly against your pussy as you spin slowly. He grins maliciously at the look in your eyes as he runs the head of the crop across your skin, teasing your nipples, gently caressing your naked ass. He speaks slowly, stretching out the moment,

"We're about to find out if it was worth it. If your brat can take it as much as she can give it. You see, your insolence can't go unpunished, and it won't." He pauses a moment to spin you gently on your rope, trailing his hand across your ass as you spin. He stops you when you're facing him again, a strange smile on his face. "But before I make you ride that wand there's one more adjustment we need to make." He takes his hand from behind his back and dangles a ball gag in front of your eyes. "We don't need to hear you screaming your way through all those orgasms." He swiftly fastens the gag in place and steps back to admire the view of your naked body, the look in your eyes. You lock eyes with him, every fibre of your being begging him not to switch on the vibe. He can see it there as he leans down slowly. With a final triumphant smile he flicks the switch.

Instantly your body arches as the vibrations speed through your pussy and clit, coursing up and down your spine as you writhe desperately to avoid it's incessant touch. He watches you carefully, judging the moment so that as you twist and turn the crop begins to land on your ass, your thighs, your tits, every twist bringing a fresh onslaught of stinging blows. Your body betrays you and the first orgasm rolls through you in a screaming wave, your screams muffled by the gag. The swish of the crop continues as the orgasms tear through you. The wand buzzing away manically until you can no longer tell the difference between pleasure and pain. You writhe as much as your shattered body will allow as orgasm after orgasm is forced from you, until you finally collapse onto the ropes holding you up.

You're oblivious as he steps forward and quickly switches off the wand, freeing you from its torment. He removes the gag and you instinctively take a gulp of air as your exhausted body hangs limp. You don't feel him take your weight and release the rope to lower you to your knees before tying it off again. You don't feel his hands take hold of your head. You don't begin to realise what's happening until his cock slides easily into your open mouth and he begins to fuck your face. By then it's too late. He jerks your head along his hard cock quickly, the torment of having watched you writhe too much to take. He jerks suddenly and lets out a low groan as his cock erupts in your throat and you have no choice but to swallow.

His cock slides out slowly, leaving a trail of cum and saliva dribbling from your lips, down your chin and coating your sweat-soaked tits. He takes a handful of hair in his fist and twists your head to look into your eyes.

He smiles slowly,

"So? Tell me. Was it worth it?"