Was it Worth it?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" she asked again.

I shook my head. "No, it hurts so much. I don't think I can do more." My protests were feeble though, as I was already beginning to miss the rush to my head every time I took a breath of her. Eventually the longing won out and I decided the sacrifice was worth it.

"Fuck it, yes, do it!" The words rushed out faster than I could take them back and she twisted the other wingnut once again squeezing my poor balls tighter and causing me to cry out.

"Fuck! Shit!" I cursed twisting in the straps trying to close my legs. My feet kicked pointlessly. My ass lifted off the mattress trying to move my crotch enough to free me from my prison. "Fuck, it hurts so much!"

The soiled panties were returned to my face and my rapid breaths caused her ass to fill my nostrils once again. I couldn't help but picture her wearing them, riding up between her ass cheeks, getting swallowed as her bathing suits often did by the pool. It was dirty and erotic and made my head swim. I was jealous they got to spend so much time so close to her. Eventually even the endorphins of smelling my daughters private scents died down enough for the pain to return.

"Please, please, please. It hurts. I can't do it anymore. Please." Whimper after whimper tumbled out of my mouth.

"Shhhh... shhhh.. it's ok baby. We can stop."

I started to calm down at the hope for relief. As I calmed, so did the ache in my balls. It was persistent but it wasn't so bad as long as I didn't move.

"We can stop," she repeated. "But, I did have one more pair for you."

"No," was all I could get out. I was sweating now. Gasping.

"And these... are still wet."

Our eyes locked. She lifted the final pair of panties so I could see. They weren't anything particular crazy or sexy. Just a simple, almost conservative, pair of white cotton. A utilitarian everyday kind of underwear. But, what made these different is that even in the dim bedroom light, Ashley's wetness shimmered in them. Jen pushed the panties inside out, sticking her finger through the inside gusset to reveal they were positively soaking wet. No, not just wet, creamy.

"I think she may have masturbated in these before leaving for Katie's house. They were on top of her laundry basket. Fresh."

"Oh fuck," I groaned, I had to know. "Hurt me."

"What baby?"

"HURT ME!" I practically screamed the words and braced for what would come next. Every muscle in my body tensed. I stared between my legs as she lowered her free hand to the vice twisted first one, and then the other screw. One quickly after the other.

I saw stars. Tears filled my eyes. My body jolted up off the bed, back arched. I let out an unashamed scream, head back, mouth wide. Seizing the opportunity, Jen pressed the creamy panties into my open mouth and onto my surprised tongue. My cock throbbed which caused my balls to twitch, which led to lightning bolts of pain to course through my body. I struggled underneath my restraints tasting my daughter's pussy for the very first time. The smell of her teenage cunt filled my nostrils. My tongue played at the panties freeing more and more moisture from the fabric. Her cum began to coat my tongue.

Before I knew what was happening, the first rope of cum exploded from my cock. My screams only partially muffled by the cotton fabric. Again and again, cum squirted out from my cock. I could feel the spray reach all the way up to my face with most of it landing on my chest. I was picturing Ashley. Picturing her masturbating. Imagining her naked. Spread open. Wet. Moaning. Rubbing her wetness into these very panties. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. My first hands-free orgasm.

When my cumming finally subsided Jen pulled the panties out of my mouth.

"Please. Please. Fuck. Take it off," I cried and begged. "Oh my god, take it off."

Slow tears still rolled down my cheeks. The pleasure. The pain. The shame. It was overwhelming.

Jen worked quickly to unscrew the vice and I immediately felt relief in my testicles. Within seconds my cock and balls were completely free, and I slowly started to come down.

Jen stood up and quickly pulled her shorts down revealing her naked vulva beneath. Jen was patriotic too, but usually only maintained her smooth pussy with just a razor. I wouldn't have cared how she kept her pubic hair honestly. No matter what, I craved her and loved to taste her delicious pussy, patriotic or not.

Jen returned to the bed and straddled my face. I saw her glistening lips lower to my mouth as my tongue waited desperately, expectantly. She was soaking wet, her lips smooth, and cream slick and flowing

She let out a loud moan. she gripped the head board as she sat more of her weight on my face. Before long she started grinding on me; using my mouth to pleasure herself. I'm not sure I could claim I was eating her out, so much as she was riding my face. Faster and harder she aggressively used me. I was still tied down and couldn't push her away, as I struggled to breath. She was breathing louder, cursing and moaning. I could see her above me, eyes closed as she humped me furiously.

It didn't take long and she began cumming too. She was practically screaming in pleasure at this point, as her juices flowed into my mouth. I just kept my tongue still and let her take what she wanted. She came as hard as I did, before collapsing beside me.

For a few minutes all you heard was our breathing, slowly returning to normal. I was covered in my cum, her cum. She struggled to gain enough energy to free my hands, but succeeded. She cuddled up against me and with legs still cuffed I wrapped my now free arm around her as best I could. For a long time we just held each other, savoring our dual orgasms.

Finally, she broke the silence.

"So baby... was it worth it?"

12