All Comments on 'Was Matthew'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love it!

I'm an incorrigible romantic and I loved your story and the people in it (Jakob's mom is probably my favorite, but I liked them all, including in particular Jakob and Kaylee/Matthew, and that seems to be a precondition for reading these days). Thanks for several things: they have material problems as well as psychological/sexual ones and they solve them without having to be rich; you don't specify dimensions of body parts or other extraordinary physical features; everything that happens could actually happen - nothing stretches my credulity; and more. The ending is clear; I would enjoy a sequel, but I don't feel that I desperately want or need one. Especially I don't need a sequel that is just a repeat of the same story with different names/material details.

Oh, and I'm going to read some of your other stories even if they are not XD/TG, my current favorite category.

Thank you!!!

xoxoxo

Tyri Hansen (aka mumblegooseegg)

fantasymrfantasymrover 6 years ago
Bold and it works

You have a real empathy for and understanding of your characters. It is clear that you are inside their heads and understand what makes them tick. And you know how men (and trans people) get turned on and fuck. The sex is beautifully realised. I suspect that your writing has the intended effect on the reader, whether male, female or trans and that has to be the ultimate accolade.

AmputeesarefunAmputeesarefunover 6 years ago
Thank you

So well written and although I have had surgery , I do get the girls who don't want to . Great story well told ..Ohh Yes sometimes Fucking oestrogen .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you so much

i truely well written story , i'd love to to see you write more in this field . i loved it , thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

What a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Finally - a story with a plot as well as some excitement. Beautifully written!

WalkureWalkureabout 5 years ago
Tears

A lovely and heartwarming tal.e

M0R5EUSM0R5EUSover 4 years ago
Such a heartwarming story!

You are an amazing writer Ausfet. Please continue writing 'cause their aren't many with such talent. I loved this story because of the emotions it creates in the reader. I love trans-romance and their is not much of it. Please write more.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Strained credulity

The premise that he’d leave them squatting on landlord’s land when he initially felt threatened in his marriage was unrealistic, and only got less believable as the tale went on. This was not a good effort - while technically written well, none of the characters were developed enough to feel any sympathy with their motives or actions.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
My apologies

This story was excellent. Touched many chords. The “strained credulity” review was intended for “The Swagman” story. Difficult to navigate this iPhone. Sorry for the mixup.

Lover3adsLover3adsover 2 years ago

What a beautiful, sensitive and delicate story! I was so happy for these two, I confess that I usually come to Literotica to masturbate, but this beautiful story wasn't lewd, it was romantic! A beautiful end to a beautiful family! I wish it was a book so I could read more and more in detail! And at the end, I would like an epilogue! Congratulations on being a great writer!

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13about 2 years ago

NO EPILOGUE!

This story finished at the point where the path of their futures was assured, there is no need for an epilogue. A good story, realistic, no one over the top.

Again well defined characterisation, I loved Jakob's mum, I could feel her sitting here beside me.

Laura1234Laura1234about 2 years ago

That made me cry!!! Good tears though :)

I just came here after reading the romance top story for the month, and this story (another romance!) far and away is so much more touching, with so much more depth.

Wow, am so glad to have discover you. Whatever will I do when I run out of stories!

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

This is so sweet! 🥰 I hope that there are actually people out there that are accepted that totally. It would help balance the bullshit. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Never in my life did I expect a deadname slip during sex to make me cry such happy, wistful tears 🤣 this story, and your writing, are really really special, and I'm so glad I was lucky enough to find it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
387 Followers
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...