All Comments on 'Was She Cheating?'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again, try one story at a time and work on that one. So many stories, so poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so a predator gets his come=upense

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

This: "Why did you act like a slut? Laura, by the end of the day today we will either be working out the terms of our divorce or resolving whatever issues led you to act as you did last night." No running away, puking, crying, deleting voicemails, changing zip codes, acquiring new identities or calling your 'childhood friend now retired from the C.I.A.'. Nope. A guy who is decisive, measured and takes action. That's worth 50 stars.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Would have rated more but the spelling mistakes were constant through the whole story, places where you start with I then switch to they, or we or them, very poorly written, suggest a proof reader as site doesn't seem to mind poor spelling anymore but we readers do.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Didn't like the violence but sometimes anger can't be contained.

A ghastly lesson for the pussy hound that will last a lifetime.

Now my question is: was she cheating?

Reading the story I can't tell, but the point of the violence is it was because she was drugged.

But no indication of cheating.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Fucking stupid, piece of shit story.

Where to start: the 3rd degree from her husband who is acting like he’s the mayor of turd town. Threatening his wife with divorce if her answers are unsatisfactory? Fuck him. Divorce his abusive ass.

A bar where the owners wife drives a patron? Not the other women. Not an Uber, not even a fucking taxi, the owners wife. Bullshit.

Calling her husband “Master”? The fuck? If he’s her master then it’s evidence she has been mentally abused and he needs to be in prison.

A drug that causes arousal in women but leaves no trace?!? How the fuck do you know it exists then.

All in all: fuck you.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Nice. Not much pathos but nice.

5 stars for the ending.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

GNO? Just cannot be allowed. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He left out how girls night included guys.

Why do women in these stories have the need to go out and flirt and dance with other men. Why not dance with their husband.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

OMG! You were reading Huckleberry Finn, with it’s frequent use of the “N” word to your kids? How very politically incorrect of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got worse on p2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this! Thank you for posting!

ctdansctdansalmost 2 years ago

so no more girls nights out for her. That would be a definite and yes, I would go get tested for STD's just to embarrass her ass (we have the same GP so the office would know why I was getting tested).

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

And when she was all alone her thoughts were ‘Phew that was close, I really have to be more careful’.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Not bad but I think the wife got off way too easy for being plain stupid. Not to mention how he's supposed to trust her again. A quick make up fuck isn't going to solve that problem. Wearing her special anniversary lingerie to girl's night out was bullshit and her explanation was weak to say the least.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Yes, the way it's written, I suspect she told the truth. Any man who would drug a woman deserves what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it's only a story, but Laura has been "working" so many hours and then these cell phone conversations with a woman wearing slutty clothes. She has me believing she's a whore. Everything points to it in spades and evidence doesn't usually lie. Keep the kids, she pays them little attention, but toss the whore out. As far as Jeremy, he's still breathing. Shame...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was tracking to 3 to 4 stars till the end. No need for retribution like that. Silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not sure who Whackdoodle is, but since he's never written anything or contributed in any meaningful way, just ignore him. Not a bad story, but would have liked no date drug involved. My preference is stories where everyone is 100% responsible for their actions; good or bad. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

to answer ur question yes she did cheat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A drug that doesn’t show up on the system the next day. Sure bud. More dumb shit from this author

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Another good one. I was hesitant trusting the Laura character, but Mrs. Carson's revelation they suspected Jeremy of drugging women freed me of it. Couple good ones lately RBW. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Purely awful...to be Jeremy Parker! 5☆

Can't get behind the people having heartache for the lecherous Jeremy Parker. Is that the kind of man anyone would want as a friend? How about as a partner or family member?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Five stars to make up for all the readers that believe all women are whores if given any bit of a chance. As for the drug, this is fiction. In fiction anything is possible. A kid gets bitten by a spider and becomes Spiderman. A guy and his ward dress up as Batman and Robin to fight dastardly individuals. A baby is sent from a dying planet and becomes Superman. You believe all that, but you hate women so much you can't accept a little thing like an untraceable date drug? What idiots! Yes, the ending was overkill. And Bill would have been a suspect in Jeremy's assault. But, hey, it's fiction. He gets away with it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@RR, without evidence to the contrary, I would assume he's doing some editing on the N-word.

\

Just because LW uses GNO's to trigger cheating, why does that make them inherently bad? Don't husband's go out with the guys?

\

"the rest of the VS set of garter belt, hose and thong" - That seems a bit much for a supposedly innocent GNO.

\

"I guess I was jealous and wanted to show them I wasn't chopped liver." - Yes, but they're not going to see the underwear, are they?

\

I see it all the time in these stories, and maybe I'm not normal (don't say it!), but I can't remember ever getting an erection while dancing.

\

"The pad cushions the string that goes through my crotch." - Women wear thongs every day, and I've never heard of this, and thongs have a piece of cloth over the crotch, not a string, unless it's a G-string, and even there I believe the crotch is covered.

\

"You are my master and I am yours. Every part of my body is available to you at any time for your pleasure. I only ask the occasional orgasm and if you would be so kind, a daily injection of your sweet semen." - Gag me.

\

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Liked the story but the moral is any stupid man who let's his wife go drinking and dancing at a bar is asking for it just as much as his slut wife. This story is about emotional cheating with "if things go right" physical cheating right down to the underwear wifey was wearing. She's a self denying liar and hubby is a first class wimp for believing her. An RAAC is mildly beliveable but only with an iron clad prenup with GPS, cameras, audio recorders, and absolutely more home time with the kids.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Hee hee, BBQ weenie

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Wearing a garter belt, stockings and a thong so she can win a "dance contest"? Unless she was letting guys see and feel the lingerie to get them hot how would dressing that way help her win the contest? That part of her explanation doesn't hold up.

Flirting with a guy via text and email to get him to go out for the sake of her co-workers doesn't hold up much better.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

The story wasn't badly written, it just has problems with plotting. The ending just seemed to be tacked on. When he attacks her that is assault, why didn't club owners call the cops? I also didn't like the invisible date rape drug plot point, it is too cliche.

I think too the reconcilation was too easy, I think hubby shrugged it off too easily. Her behavior was bad,and he would need a lot more convincing I think, even if she was drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy is reading Huckleberry Finn to 3 and 4 yr old. Have you ever read it? It is it not a children's story. You read that to your kids at bedtime they’d be afraid to go to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Not That Good, But You Burned The Predator And That's An Automatic 5.

Major plot fault was not getting drug tested that morning; how does the husband know what the detection period is for drug(s) that have not been identified? And if she was drugged, why did she fight? Also using the wife as a draw to get the predator to show was lame. Like the pussy hound would show up only for a middle aged milf?

Still, I have my standards. Keep burning the assholes and I'm an easy touch. Should I feel guilty about that? Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is Sam Houston? Also, your MC is like the Congressional Committee: he listened to her story, but did not try to verify any of it.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

Penis torched off? That is horrible to even think about. Didn't need that. Yet, overall it was a very good story. One thing though, I thought the actions and attitude of Bill were a bit too methodical and lacked emotion, almost like a visit to the principal's office. I never got that "loving husband" feeling from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@whackadoodle

Isn't there a protest or judges house you need to be at. Don't leave your friends hanging. No need to waste your time here. Especially when the large majority think your views are lunacy to begin with.

As for the story it was good and bad depending on which part you focus on. The wife was put through the grill because she did something that warranted it. She was flirting and doing things that would never pass the husband test. The comments she made about master and others were her way of contrition for what she did. She was never in any way going to be abused or mistreated. She is lucky that he believed her. They proceeded to get back where they were connection wise as a couple. Now while it is obvious that he forgave her and they are moving forward. I hope she realizes that he will always have a jaundiced eye toward any future outings with co workers and will react suspiciously when they don't go exactly as they are planned. No need to get upset about it. She brought it on herself.

As for the Lothario, He really did not need to be mutilated like that. Before you and other commenters go crazy thinking I don't feel he deserved it. Just take a breath. He was a predator and waste of skin. Personally he deserved another means of recourse. Since it was obvious that she wasn't the first victim. He has pulled this shit before and would have done it again and again. Since his supposed mix was untraceable according to him (and why would he "LIE" ). If this was done to my wife and with the rest of his previous actions being known. He would have forfeited the right to breathe. He would have gone out on the town one night and just disappeared. Never to be seen or heard from again. The way this story was ended left to much evidence and pa ossible trail to implicate the MC in his maiming.

People that treat others like he did deserve nothing more then to be removed from the gene pool. Now before you whackadoodle wannabes start freaking out and losing your shit over this action. Remember, your opinions and feelings on this, along with groups that someone like you would be a member of and their total lack of responsibility for being held accountable. Don't mean shit to me. As far as I'm concerned you and your ilk are irrelevant. Accountability is foreign to you brain washed morons. But, on a positive note, these groups have pushed their agenda so much that the tide is now correcting itself and the repercussions that you should have received for you previous action are now acceptable. You have pushed the majority in this country to the end of your rope. I really don't think the way you are handled in future will be to your liking. But, like most roaches when the lights come on the rest of you bottom feeders will hunt a hole to hide in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a problem with the Club not calling the police over an obvious assault. I also had a thought that the dumpster was big enough to hold the wife too.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Sarah wrote, "Penis torched off? That is horrible to even think about. Didn't need that. Yet, overall it was a very good story. One thing though, I thought the actions and attitude of Bill were a bit too methodical and lacked emotion, almost like a visit to the principal's office. I never got that "loving husband" feeling from him."

.

Hey, this is LW, where the men who fuck married women get beaten, shot, mutilated or just plain killed all the time, and the more inventive, and gruesome, way it is done gets votes.

.

I confess: a couple of my stories have had a guy buried alive under a septic tank installation, and fingers and genitals removed via bolt cutters. Of course, more of my stories have the wives getting away with a bit of adultery, so I haven't been that popular a writer here!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but I don’t think that I could ever trust the wife again. Good wives don’t put themselves in situations where they can be drugged by sleazy men. Parker got almost everything he deserved, except he lived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a good story up until the end the mutilation by propane torch was way way too overboard and I can find no just cause for it . Yeah the guy was a douche bag and deserved a severe ass whooping and maybe a wire hidden under the shirt for the undercover cops in the van at the end of the alley , with the word spread and the cigarette cartons paid to big bubba for a little adult fun for the perp and bubba when he gets to prison . But not a burnt weenie sandwich ( thank you FZ )

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks, that's part of your problem, you assume way too much. I "assume" you do remember getting an erection.

@RR politically incorrect, on an erotic story site, give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a crap story. This isnt "loving wives", its thinly veiled Alpha Male worship porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining. Good story. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice change! You think she's guilty but her explanation and desperation for forgiveness make her story believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the dialogue between husband and wife??? Does anybody talk like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes people talk like that. Great story of forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She cheated. He’s a gullible idiot. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story, loved the ending. Disgusted with the trolls. Esp wackdoodle, what a maroon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Make it easy: No "Girls' Night Out." What husband in their right mind accepts wifey going out regularly to dance with other men? She wants to dance, go out as a couple. If hubby is a bad dancer, then he should take dance lessons. This is not difficult.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure if I think the wife cheated or not, but leaning to that she did, probably another night. Thankfully, the owners went into action. I can see the husband agreeing to her going on her GNO, but there should be some discussion prior to it. And for them to check once in a while what the wife's doing, at least initially. That she was doing those stupid-assed games & dancing so close to the guys, if he was there checking, he could've put a stop to it fast or tell her to not come home that night. There's to be trust, but with initial verifying. Her explanation of her torn blouse, choice of undergarments, etc., leads me to believe she did cheat. He let things return to normal too early for my thinking. However, in spite of the above, enjoyable story & well written. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

On page one. Had to jump to the comments. Reading Huckleberry Finn to a three year old and a four year old?

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fine until after "I heard that Parker was badly hurt"

With those injuries I think Parker is likely to make a complaint that the police will be likely to follow up seriously and with cctv in the bar they will have a good start!

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Another story I didn't like from this author... It's a mix.

The way he interogated her and threatened divorce so quickly felt odd... That said, I could see it happening that way from either side... But didn't feel like a loving relationship. He's not hurt in the traditional sense from the look of it.

That said, her answers are disturbing. Why would she wear sorry underwear to go out for innocent dancing unless she thought someone would see it or touch it, in which case she was looking to cheat... Even without sex.

The flirting with the guy to get him to go for her friends is also bull shit... Don't buy that. The quick acceptance by the husband felt forced as well. I expect some time to think about it at least given her answers. Not a fan of this one.

Tent line the guy was a control freak but also an idiot for accepting her excuses... Weird combo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was this written by a third grader? It is awful!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Idiotic story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous