Was She Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On my life Bill, I swear that the only cock that has ever been in me is yours. Ever has been or will ever be. Understand?"

"Yes I understand now be quiet and cum again."

In the quiet aftermath of our lovemaking we lay in the sunlight recouping our strength. One of my hands was still slowly caressing the body that I loved so much. When I got to her wet little pussy I cupped my hand around her pubic mound and said.

"I always thought this was our private playground and it deeply upsets me to think other men have done what only your husband should do. I have forgiven you for your bad judgement but the image is still engraved in my mind. You and only you can erase that image with something else. Do you understand?"

"Of course Sweetheart. You are my master and I am yours. Every part of my body is available to you at any time for your pleasure. I only ask the occasional orgasm and if you would be so kind, a daily injection of your sweet semen. "

By the time we rolled out of bed to dress for lunch I was well on the way to replacing the dancing image with the one of her naked body rigid as a board abruptly releasing with a massive orgasm as I masturbated her g spot.

After I had scratched her latest itch and she had caught her breath she said.

"Thank you Bill for giving me the benefit of the doubt for my stupidity. I hope that I could be as generous with my trust as you have been. I love you so much, please know that.

"I just have one thing to say. In the future please no dance contests."

"Smart ass."

'OK, here's the plan for the rest of today. I'm. temporarily out of gas but my tank will be refilled by bedtime and I plan to make sure you need a panty liner tomorrow."

"I'll be looking forward to that and every day I'm in commission from now on."

"I'll hold you to it big guy."

Even though Laura had a small headache we had a nice lunch and then went over together to collect her car from Carson's. They were closed but we rang the bell in the rear that they had for deliveries. Low and behold, Mrs Carson answered the door.

"Well if it isn't the Dancing Queen. How's the head today?"

"Not bad considering. Luckily I'm married to the best man in the world and he took care of me and forgave me for being so stupid."

"You were lucky. I've seen a couple of other girls act out like you did and we suspect that that Jeremy guy is somehow spiking drinks. We haven't caught him yet but we have an eye on him."

"Thank you so much for taking care of my wife. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

"Just say nice things about Carson's"

That night we picked up the kids together at her Mother's house. Put her mind at ease that things were fine with us and picked up pizza for dinner. We did a joint bath with the kids and a joint story where we acted out the Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty roles. The kids thought it was great fun except for what I thought was the best part, the kiss.

With the kids down we adjourned to the master bath for a repeat joint shower. This one took a lot longer than last night''s and involved a great deal of bodily exploration. As we started to run out of hot water we concluded with an orgasmic explosion that was mutually stress relieving. That night she slept on a towel and the next morning eagerly accepted another panty liner required deposit.

Epilog

Three months later at a cross town meat market bar the tall dark man sat down at the bar next to a neatly dressed guy.

"So is are you the Jeremy that all the guys are talking about? If so, Sam Houston sends his regards."

"So you know Sam."

"Yep. We go way back. He tells me you've perfected that special additive for ladies cocktails that doesn't show up in drug tests."

"That's the rumor. Supposedly it's expensive though."

"How much?"

"I'm told its 150 a vial but that's enough for up to three dates."

"If you manage to locate a supply, I'll meet you in the back lot in 5 minutes. No cameras there."

____________________

"I heard that Parker was badly hurt."

"Really?"

"Yeh, I heard that they found him in a dumpster naked and really worked over. The really bad thing though was his cock was completely burned off with they think a propane torch. I guess they were able to fish a tube into his bladder so he can pee in a bag but he's done with the ladies. Whoever did it perversely left his balls so he will have sexual feelings but no ability to fuck.

Serves him right. He was always an asshole."

"Say how about Brady and those Bucs?"

12