Was that all? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom's name is Katherine, but everyone calls her Kat. She's worked a thousand jobs in her life and done well to raise three kids despite not being much of a parent. What I mean by that is she doesn't come across as one. At first glance, she has the look of a wealthy New York socialite; a 40-something Paris Hilton. But if you look at her a bit longer, like I often do, you'll notice something about her - a nurturing twinkle in her eye.

My sisters are two versions of our mother. The youngest has her bright eyes and broad hips. Meanwhile, Blake has what you could only call adorable cheeks and a delicate nose. Those very feminine attributes were offset by a strong jawline. One thing they didn't share with their mom was her breasts, which were massive in comparison with theirs. A wicked thought crossed my mind: I wondered whether her nipples were small and delicate like her oldest daughter. I also wondered about other similarities or differences that may or may not be present.

Emily distracted my horny brain as she got to her feet and joined us. She wore something like the comfortable outfits Blake and I chose for ourselves. Again, I thought about how similar we looked, but there were a few big differences. Whereas her sister had a perfectly round but small ass, Emily's dominated her thin frame. The ugly thought came back - was Emily's ass as firm as her sister's, or was it soft?

I was discovering the problem with family and sex: you couldn't help but compare. And once you got a taste for it... Well, you think about exploring all your options.

Emily's mouth kept tasting itself as she worked through her hangover. She was the prettiest alcohol victim in the world, but I thought back to what Blake said as we arrived. The drinking worried me, but I couldn't tell whether she had a problem by looking at just one night. We were soon chatting about all sorts of nonsense. I tried to decipher her state of mind, but she kept going back to chit-chat. She held my hand as we spoke and our fingers danced together. It wasn't uncommon for my little sister to hold my hand, but it had been a while. Her girlfriend, Riley, had left very early in the morning but would be back later. As much as I was happy for my sister, I also have a jealous streak, and I doubted she would continue holding my hand once Riley reappears.

My body was still in all sorts of agony and I thought a nap on a real bed might help. So, I excused myself and headed up to my room.

Now, I would make a terrible spy for reasons already mentioned. Still, it didn't take a mastermind to see that someone had been on my bed while I was gone. The covers were a little off and the pillows not quite how I'd left them. When we were younger, Emily would sometimes lay down on my bed as we chatted. I enjoyed the nostalgic thought for a minute before plastering myself onto the bed. The last 24-hours had been exhausting.

There was a funny smell in the air. It was the smell of sex. It was not an unpleasant scent and for a moment, I felt inspired to unzip and jack off. The door was open though and I was too lazy to go close it. Did it need to be closed though?

I thought I'd quite like the idea of my little sister or mom walking in on me...

* * * * *

I was drifting off when I heard a voice call for me, "Josh, could you come over here?"

It was hard, but I managed to get myself out of bed and walk over to Emily's room. The place was a pigsty, which is out of character for my younger sister. I noticed a lava lamp in the corner of the room - a bit kitsch. "Jeez sis, since when are you hippie?" Her usual style was preppy - to fit her nerdy personality - but I guess age changes people.

She pulled an unflattering face as she sat on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. Her eyes were no longer covered by sunglasses. "You shouldn't let Blake bully you," she said.

"Bully me?"

"Yes, from the way you're walking," my heart stopped for a second, "she obviously made you sleep on her couch last night."

I felt relief. Emily was thinking in the wrong direction and I wanted to keep it that way, "Oh yeah, it's no trouble though."

She scrutinised me, searching for a read on my emotions. Her foot flexed and relaxed as she thought about whatever she was thinking about. Part of me wondered whether I shouldn't tell her about our sister and me now; get it out of the way. It was something I first had to discuss with Blake, I thought. There was also another reason I wanted to keep it secret: the thrill. I wanted to drop little hints; a trail for my little sister to follow. "Blake and I are having a great time," I chippered.

Emily seemed a bit peeved and got to her feet, lecturing me, "You should be more assertive. I know you're a big shot at work, but you suck with people."

"I don't have any bad relationships," I retorted. "In fact, Blake and I have never been closer."

"Sure, but you could have whatever you wanted if you'd just go out and take it. Blake too," my little sister pondered, "I'm not as capable as the two of you, but I take what I want."

"Well, we work for what we want," I rashly bleated out.

She didn't seem offended and continued, "Taking is better than working-"

"But sometimes it's wrong."

"Oh yeah? Tell me how wrong. C'mon, be a good big brother and teach me a life lesson," she said with an angry expression. She spoke in a tone that I'd never heard before.

I wasn't in the mood for a fight and didn't quite know what we were fighting about. Raising my hands in surrender, I started backing off to my room when Emily ordered me to stay and close the door. She seemed nervous but also determined.

"Take what you want, Big Brother," she dared me. "Take what you want and then I won't have to feel bad about that other night."

"That other night-"

"When I kissed you."

"I kissed you-"

"No, because you aren't man enough to take what you want," she spat out.

I could feel my blood boil as she reduced what was a romantic moment in my mind to some kind of power play. The memory of her grinding herself against me - humping me like a pillow - made me nauseous.

"That's not the kind of thing anyone has the right to just take. Or do I need to teach you about the birds and the bees?" I retorted.

"Oh please, teach me about the birds and the bees, Big Brother. We can play doctor-doctor," She started fiddling with the knot that kept her sweatpants up. I didn't know what to do. My thoughts were muddled, my legs unable to move. What should I do?!

Although we'd come close in the past, I wasn't prepared to do anything with her while she was in this strange state of mind. I also wasn't ever going to betray Blake. Luckily, Emily got frustrated when she couldn't undo the knot. I knew her hands became unsteady whenever she was nervous. She was trembling; just as confused and worried as me.

"Look Em," I tried reasoning with her, "what are you trying to do here? We can talk about it."

I worried that she might cry, she certainly looked ready to. It felt like the room had been swallowed by a hurricane. The wind came from all directions and our strange anger towards one another left us both unsteady. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could make out the shape of her hard nipples. It was all so confusing.

Without words, she seemed to release me. As I was about to open the door, she added one last thing, "I take what I want Big Brother. Riley isn't even gay, but I got her, and she'll always be mine."

"Em?!"

"Take what you want. That's what I need from you," she lectured. "Or are you a frightened little bitch?!"

My sister's words horrified me. There was madness in her eyes and anger behind every word. Her selfishness and aggression seemed unlike the girl I grew up with - the girl who always felt like a part of me. I couldn't identify with her anymore. There was so much I didn't know and it disturbed me. The girl I fell in love with as soon as my heart could register love was growing up; violently morphing into someone else...

* * * * *

Out of an old habit, I took my heartache to my mom, even though I knew I couldn't tell her any details.

My parents' room was on the other side of the large house. The place was an old carbuncle that my dad always planned on renovating but never actually did. As for the bedroom itself; it had a higher ceiling than the other rooms and large closets covered the walls. A big sliding door led to the adjoining bathroom where the floor was still wet after my mom's shower. In the middle of the room stood a king-size, cast iron, four-poster bed. I always hated the look of the thing, but it was my mother's style.

"Hey Mom," I found her doing her hair at the dressing table, wearing a pale-blue dressing gown. Her body was wet and the fabric clung to her skin. The smell in the room wasn't that different from the smell of Blake's shower. My penis must have a good memory because it came to life and I had to sit carefully to hide it.

"Hi my darling, what's up?" she asked sweetly, her dressing gown falling off one shoulder. She looked motherly as I regarded her reflection in the mirror - like she had the answers I needed.

We spent the rest of the morning chatting about the new dynamic with Em and me (without mentioning sex). I wanted my mom's wisdom because she also has a younger sister and they get along well. "You and Aunt Terry get along well," I said.

"We have our bad days," she replied. "But remember, Aunt Terry and I are twins-"

"Sometimes, it feels like Emily and I are twins."

"Age difference is very important, Dear," my mom kept talking about the importance of age. Blake mentioned something similar, but my mom put it in shocking terms, "Your father isn't much of a dad. He's a good guy but doesn't parent; he bribes and plays. I often had to be the 'man of the house' and Blake was actually much better at it than me. Your older sister is a bit butch-"

"Mom!"

"It's the truth! Blake is Blake and we don't mind, do we Dear? But she's in her own world now, and I'm getting tired of being both parents." My mom sighed heavily, "You three went through phases. Your first love was Blake but you were too young to notice. Then you and Emily became so obsessed with each other. Honestly, I think that hurt your older sister."

"Brothers and sisters can't be in love," I lied. The thought that my sisters might become jealous over me had never crossed my mind.

"Of course they can, Dear," she paused, "Love is love. The only difference is that you can't get physical affection like you would with a girlfriend. I would've been happy marrying my sister if I didn't have physical needs."

"Euw!"

My mom turned away from the mirror and looked me in the eye, "Right now, Emily needs a father's love. Someone to guide her through the last of her teenage years. Meanwhile, you still want her to act like your sort-of girlfriend."

I got where my mom was coming from but it seemed so perverse. In her mind, it falls on my shoulders to be Emily's father-figure. Was that something they all wanted; even my mother? For me to step up and take charge?

A serious look was cast across her face as she gave me some parting advice. "Get a real girlfriend, dear," she meant someone like Blake, but not Blake. "I'm not a good wife, so don't try to find someone like me."

"I think you're a good wife," I assured.

"I'd be a better wife to you than I am to your father," she winked and I replied with an uncomfortable expression.

I left her room with an insight that I wasn't ready to accept. Questions swirled around in my head as I tried to get in a tight half-hour of sleep. After about fifteen minutes of trying, I made peace that it wasn't going to happen. My head was reeling from the morning's events. I thought it would be a good idea to seek comfort and wisdom from Blake. She answered the phone with her new nickname for me, "Hey Babe, miss me already?"

I blushed on the other end of the line, "You know I do. What are you up to?"

To my shock, she was busy shopping for dresses. The last time I saw Blake in a dress was when I was eight and we still went to church. The idea of her in something other than tight pants and button-up shirts... I could not imagine it. She hated wearing dresses, but it was at our younger sibling's insistence that she was out buying one. Apparently, the night's party was going to be quite a fashionable affair.

I wanted to see if Blake was in the mood for some over-the-phone fun, but she shut me down quickly, "Oh my god! You're like a horny teenager." She wasn't entirely against the idea though, "I'll send you a little picture later. Still at the shops."

"Listen, Bro," I used my own nickname for her, "I'm not too keen on tonight. Emily and I have a weird vibe going-"

"Because you don't like the girlfriend?"

"Yeah, among other things. Like-"

"Don't worry about it. I understand completely and I'll talk to her."

My older sister took charge of the situation like older sisters do. With less than half the facts, I doubted that she understood at all, but she seemed to be ready for a fight. I just hoped Emily doesn't try and drive a wedge between us.

Chapter Six: Party Prep

Nothing can stop my little sister when she's on a mission. I used to admire that, but it was also starting to worry me a bit. She wore a stunning yellow dress that would've worked on no one but her and a glamorous pair of designer sandals. No matter what happens, she was going to host the damn surprise party and it was going to fantastic. I never doubted that she loves me, but I didn't always understand why she expressed that love in strange ways.

I thought it would be fun to see whether my sisters ended up picking similar styles for the night. There was a time when Emily wanted to embrace her sister's tomboy fashion. Blake never seemed interested in being preppy like her though. As I reflected, something about imagining the two girls dressed alike excited me. I kept to myself most afternoon. Emily popped into my room once and dropped a black shirt and a pair of distressed leather shoes on my bed. These were her birthday gifts to me and my uniform for the night. I thanked her and she nodded in reply. Things were a little tense.

Sometime after she made her delivery, I heard her phone ring. She had a rushed and breathless conversation with the person on the other line and slammed her door shut. I assumed it must have been Blake calling; Mom was right about her playing a father-figure role. For a minute, the thought of Blake in dad jeans and an ugly golf shirt tickled me. Then I wondered if it's a look I should try out since my mother thinks that's what Emily wants. And why not give Emily what she wants?

Our actual dad arrived home at about 4 pm. By that time there was no more' surprise' to the party, as caterers followed shortly behind him. They were definitely going all out on my behalf. I was grateful for all the trouble my family were going to. If I hadn't accepted their invitation, it would've been a very depressing weekend.

Mom also helped out here and there, but she was getting ready for date night with my father. She looked killer in a red knee-length dress and black stockings. She wore this look with red-sole, black high heels - those ones that cost a fortune. Her hair was parted to one side and her lips painted a vivid red. She decided on a simple pearl necklace that drew attention to her bust. Simple silver earrings and a bracelet finished off her old-Hollywood look. The sight of her made me even more excited to see Blake's outfit.

My older sister arrived an hour before the party. She decided to go for a dark green mini dress with a loose fit that covered her shoulders. Her shoes were simple leather gladiator sandals. I'm the furthest thing from a foot guy, but I'd always liked hers. The look wasn't "sexy-sexy", but it was undeniably sexy. She just had that gift.

She immediately took me by the hand, guided me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I had never seen a more beautiful person, place, or object than what Blake looked like that night. Shutting the door behind her, she playfully tackled me to the ground and mounted my stomach. "Miss me, Boyfriend?" she asked.

She called me boyfriend...

Her decision to tackle me almost ruined her Natalie Dormer hairstyle. She was smiling from ear-to-ear with her hair hanging over my face. It made a little tent for the two of us in a way that girlfriends' hair tends to. I zoned out because her lips twisted in all directions before she asked again, "Did. You. Miss. Me. Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend-" I saw worry cross her face as I repeated the word, but she had nothing to worry about. "I like the sound of that," I declared.

She gave me a sweet kiss before breaking out into a monologue about her day. It was a little bit of this and a little bit of that. The dress shopping was hell and she went to a stylist. I told her I love the dress, she told me not to get used to it. She added, "But I'll be a good girlfriend and wear what you like for special occasions, okay?" Hearing her talk like this was all a bit weird - she was always quite serious and independent. "I'm so excited! I've never had a boyfriend before," she dropped casually.

"You've had-"

"Nope. Just friends that you all wished were boyfriends."

I thought back to all the times I saw Blake with guys. Sure enough, not one of them was ever what you'd call a boyfriend. That made me wonder, "So, then-"

My words were interrupted by a knock at the door and Blake fell off of me in shock. I sprang to my feet as the doorknob turned and our mom peeked in, "What are you two doing all cooped up?"

Blake was still sitting on her ass, which she explained as 'needing help with her shoes'. My mom seemed to buy it and said goodbye as she and my dad left for their date. She closed the door behind her, and Blake got to her feet. As she did, something caught my older sister's eye. "Something you want to tell me?" she asked as she bent down to pick up a dark blue pair of panties from under the bed.

"Uhm..." I had no clue how those got there, but I worried that Blake wouldn't believe me.

Luckily, she's some kind of panty-detective, "These aren't Emily's. She wouldn't wear this sort of thing. Her girlfriend though..." An angry look took shape on my older sister's face. Surely, she didn't think I slept with our sister's girlfriend. But she didn't believe that, "They were in your room!"

Before Blake could rush off to give our youngest sibling a piece of her mind, I managed to calm her a bit. "It's no big deal, Blake," I insisted.

"No big deal?! You should've heard the attitude I got when I called her. She's doing everything in her power to upset you and I swear if they fucked in here... I am going to-"

"I think she's trying to provoke me."

"Provoke?"

"Yeah, Mom says she wants a reaction."

"What kind of reaction does she think she'll get by fucking in your room?!" My throat contracted and I became nauseous as Blake said those words. The image of Emily and her girlfriend being intimate in my room caused a fire in my head. It turned me on (there was no way for it not to) but it also tore me apart.

My sister's eyes narrowed, and I could see she was making a plan. "Well then, if she wants a reaction, we should give her a reaction." She lifted the hem of her dress and pulled down her white boyshorts. Then she took Riley's panties and slipped them on, "Okay, not gonna lie. This feels a little icky, but I'm on a mission tonight." She took me by the collar and looked straight into my soul, "I want you to make sure that I'm wet all night. Do you understand?"

I didn't quite get the endgame, but Blake's revenge plan was now in motion. The little game she had in mind left my cock straining against my pants and she noticed. "I'm doing this for you Boyfriend. Make it worth my while," she purred. "Oh, and you can keep these," she threw her own underwear in my direction and I pretended to squirm.