Was that all? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and I was about to start our game by slipping a hand under her dress when the doorbell rang. The first mystery guests were arriving.

Chapter Seven: Emily's Party

My older sister kept making little adjustments as she sat on my lap. She wanted to grind into me as much as possible; aiming to arouse her already excited pussy. It only took me a day to realise that Blake had a gift for the tease.

At first, we looked quite strange and many of the guests shot us dirty looks. As the night dragged on and the house became more crowded, it started looking almost natural. We didn't know anyone there in any case. They were all Emily's friends.

Thanks to the slightly isolated spot we chose, Blake could lift the back of her dress a little. She made constant twists, causing friction between my pants and Riley's panties. When someone said something funny, she'd bounce a little, exaggerating her laugh. If someone said something serious, she leaned forward and pressed her ass more firmly into me. When the girl to whom the panties once belonged came to talk to us, Blake used it as an opportunity to really sway her hips. The presence of our little sister's lover as we played our game was thrilling.

We were both panting and I was getting nervous. I whispered into her ear, "There are better ways to do this. Can I suggest something more direct?"

As she was about to respond, our little sister came striding towards us, "Make room Blakey, I also want a spot!"

Blake stared daggers at Emily, but it had no effect. She ignored her oldest sibling and sat her ass down. While they were quietly jostling for position, my head started spinning. Soon I had one sister on either leg and my horniness shot to level nine hundred. Blake seemed upset, but it only made her more determined. She also had the benefit of being able to 'adjust herself' on my knee now.

Both girls were hyperactive and their presence felt sensational. Emily used to steal spritzes of Calvin Klein from her older sister - they still wear the same perfume. The two girls slid up and down, bouncing excitedly, as they chatted to guests. People must have thought we're the weirdest family on Earth. I half-agree.

Emily seemed to have the same goal in mind as Blake. She was also far more daring as she dry-humped me in front of all her friends. Whereas my older sister sat with her legs together, Emily straddled my thigh and ground along my jeans. This wasn't doing much for me, but she seemed to be having a good time. She'd squeak like a mouse every few minutes and dig her short fingernails into either the armrest or my skin. At one point, she grabbed her sister's arm as she stretched herself out. "My nipples have been rock hard all day," she whispered to us. We didn't know what to make of her confession or the fact that she seemed to be humping me in public.

It didn't take long for Blake to lose her patience, "Josh, we need to go do that thing." I gave her a confused look before I realised she meant 'go somewhere private'. I got to my feet, bumping my sisters off of my lap. As I did, I saw Emily's dress hike up a little and caught a glimpse of her soft-pink panties under her bright dress. I had to walk carefully behind Blake to hide the erection she and Emily caused. We headed upstairs but as I turned into my room, she pulled me to the other side of the hallway. Into Emily's room...

* * * * *

"We need to be quick," Blake declared as she closed the door behind us. She struggled with the lock before giving up and turning her attention to me, "We're going to get our little revenge now." My older sister pushed me onto the bed and raised her dress, revealing our little find from earlier. She swayed her hips a bit before starting to rub her pussy through the thin fabric of the panties; making sure to give me a good show.

The only thing lighting the room was the green-orange glow of a lava lamp.

"I'm so wet from sitting on your lap Boyfriend," she cooed.

"Yeah?"

"You wouldn't believe," she rolled her thumb under the panty's elastic. "Did I get you nice and hard Boyfriend?"

"You did, Sis," I smiled before reconsidering, "Girlfriend."

I undid my pants to reveal my rock hard cock, already oozing pre-cum. Like that morning, she seemed enchanted by what she saw. It felt great.

She tilted her head as a shit-eating-grin crossed her face. "But it wasn't just me, was it? You liked the feeling of our cute like eighteen-year-old sister on your lap, didn't you?"

I looked at her stunned; only able to form non-words in reply.

"It's okay Babe," Blake looked at me sympathetically. "Does she turn you on?" I didn't know what to say. The answer was yes, but it wasn't an answer I could say out loud, but it showed all over my face. Blake took a step closer and lowered herself onto her knees, looking up at me like a puppy. She took a hand and stuck it down her panties, slowly rubbing her pussy. "That's so naughty. Do you want me to talk like her Boyfriend, do you want me to pretend while I rub my soaking wet pussy for you?"

I didn't think there could be a right answer to the question. So, I gave Blake a question back, "Would you?"

She replied with a fiendish smile and started swaying her hips again. I realised that Blake moves like a cobra when she's turned on and at that moment, she was definitely turned on. The hand on her crotch slowed down, "Why don't you stroke your cock for me? And I'll be your little sister, just for tonight."

I unbuckled my pants and started stroking my cock for Blake as she pulled her best Emily-face. She did her best to look at me the way our sister looks at me - adoration mixed with impatience. "Big Brother, that cock looks so dry," she meowed, "do you want your little sister to take it in her mouth? Do you want her to get it nice and wet?" I nodded in reply, but she wanted more, "C'mon Big Brother, tell your little sister what to do. Please"

The whole day people were trying to convince me that I should be more 'assertive' with Emily. Well, this was one way of doing it. "Suck my cock," I paused, "Little Sister."

"Slut."

"Little sister slut."

Blake smiled from ear to ear as she kissed away my pre-cum and licked her lips dry. Her tongue travelled along the length of my shaft and she prepared to take it all. My whole body tingled and gravity seemed to fade. My sister - for the second time today - started sucking my cock. I closed my eyes and imagined it was eighteen-year-old Emily with her lips around my rock hard shaft. My older sister's persona changed entirely; she was acting for me. It wasn't playful Blake sucking my cock - it was dead-serious Emily. Every move was intentional and she made sure to look at me the way she'd always seen Emily look at me.

I didn't think I could last more than a minute when suddenly there was noise in the hallway. Blake's eyes swivelled up in surprise and we clumsily sprang to our feet. I checked to my left and my right but I couldn't find anywhere to run to. As the door handle started turning, I squeezed myself into my little sister's closet. Blake was too late.

Emily walked into the room, illuminated by the green-orange glow of the kitsch lava lamp in the corner. It reminded me of the night we kissed. She looked soft and gentle, even under the roughest light. As Blake stood facing her, I became aware of how similar their bodies were. Their faces were distinct but in the dark, they seemed so similar. "Hey Sis, what are you doing here?" I couldn't completely close the closet as it was now too full. As my little sister's eyes wandered the room, I held my breath in fear of discovery.

For a dozen seconds or more, Blake stared at Emily like a deer caught in headlights. Her bravery and dirty determination faded. The girl she'd been impersonating a second ago faced her. She tried to formulate a cover story, "Oh, I was hoping... I wanted to... Uhm, we need to talk about... Things..."

"Can it wait until tomorrow? I've been having an awful week," Emily confessed.

Blake's look turned from shock to one of love. The older sister in her kicked in and I could see she wanted to comfort our sibling. "What's up, Baby Girl?" she asked. Emily sat down on the bed and her sister joined her. She turned to Blake and wrapped her arms around her in an embrace. They melted together and warmth filled the room.

"I've fucked up so badly sis," Emily wept.

"I'm sure we can fix anything."

"It's Josh. We were in his room last night-"

"In his room?" Blakefeigned surprise.

"We had sex in his room," Emily swallowed hard.

"Why did you do that Baby Girl?" Blake asked sincerely, concern plastered across her face. She asked a question we both wanted answers to.

Emily tried to calm her raging emotions but to no avail. Her breathing was rushed, and I could sense she was about to burst out in tears. I wanted nothing more than to step out of the closet and comfort her. I wanted to tell her that nothing she could do would ever make me love her less and that everything will be okay.

These are things I should have said long ago.

As she regained the little composure she could, she explained, "I made Riley pretend to be him..."

There was a stunned silence.

"You mean, you pretended to have sex with Josh," for a moment Blake seemed utterly bewildered. I was also struggling to wrap my head around it.

"You know how you always said you couldn't be with boys," Emily continued, "I understand that." The two girls looked deeply at each other, both searching for clues. You could tell that Emily wasn't sure of herself, but she went ahead anyway, "You meant you wanted to be with Josh."

Our older sister glanced in my direction, but she wouldn't have been able to see me. You could cut the tension with a knife and I feared that my own anxiety would reveal my hiding place. Blake confessed, "Yes. That's what I meant." She paused. Her head turned back to the closet as if she were looking for permission to say what she'd say next. "Last night, we went to my apartment-"

"Oh," Emily knew what was coming before it was said. "I'm happy for you then."

Hoping to move on quickly, Blake asked, "Is that something you want too?" There was an uncomfortable silence in which Emily didn't respond. "I love him very much Em. I want to be with him," Blake waited for a nod, "I also love you very much. You're young and need to wait a little but I... It depends on whether you'd want to, but... I think we can make it work."

"Like, sharing?"

Blake nodded and Emily straightened herself, seeming more self-assured. "But what if he doesn't want to?" she asked.

"He loves you very much," Blake said honestly. "Do you want to? I mean, you're... Well, I thought you were gay."

"I never said that!" she was offended and our little sister's next question caught everyone off guard. "What was it like? Last night."

Again, Blake looked in my direction. Her eyes were wide and her face frozen in a gasp. She was looking for permission to reveal everything. My little sister's head followed Blake's eyes. She looked straight at me and I could only hope that the room was dark enough for me to remain unseen. She could tell that Blake was looking at something or someone-

"Well!" Blake blurted out, trying to distract from my hiding place. "There was music playing and we wanted to dance-"

"Oh, you two always loved that," Emily said dreamily, her attention shifting away from my direction.

"Yeah. So, we were dancing, and it was dark and he ended up behind me," she looked at the closet again, "and kissed my shoulder." Blake was feeling uncomfortable, but she was cornered.

"How did it make you feel?" Emily plead, hiking her dress up to reveal her smooth thighs. She looked at her sister with great expectations and Blake was getting into her own story.

"With the lights off, every touch was more intense. When he kissed me, I thought about when we were younger and he was my best friend. My little brother. You know..."

"Did you guys? Did he make love to you?" my little sister seemed desperate for the details. It was like a hunger had taken hold.

"No," my older sister started a lie before her face changed, "he didn't make love to me. He fucked me - hard. I loved it. Whenever I'm near him, I want him to bend me over and fuck me again."

Emily let out a soft moan and I could see her bobbing up and down on her knees - she was barely able to control herself. Something inside of her had been awoken. It was a desire to share in the experiences of her sister. She could take all the dirty details and imagine herself in the moment. This pleased Blake, she delighted either in making her little sister jealous or making her horny. It could also be both.

"It's big isn't it?" Emily asked cautiously. "Sometimes, I try to feel it when I get close to him. It's big right?"

"I worried that it might hurt me; it's big. And it was my first," my heart stopped... My older sister continued, peeking in my direction, "That's why I want him to take me on a date soon. I want him to seduce me and for it to be special."

"You know you can't lose your virginity twice," Emily teased with a cruel smile.

"Are you... Does it count... I mean, if it's with a girl?" Blake asked naively. The eldest sister now seemed inexperienced compared to her younger sibling.

"It does. But I want my first time with a boy to be with him too," I nearly tripped as I heard my little sister's admission.

"Everyone thought you two would end up getting married," Blake responded. I couldn't tell in the dark, but she seemed reluctant to take the conversation further.

"Blake," Emily started, "will you tell me what it feels like; being with a boy? Being with our brother, I mean..." she paused briefly, looking at my hiding place with keen interest. "And I'll show you what it's like being with a girl. I think that's something sisters can do for each other. Right?"

Suddenly, I could hear Blake breathe from ten-foot away. Emily adjusted her dress again, resting her hands near her underwear. My sisters held hands as one slowly submitted to the other. Even in the dim light, I could see curiosity in their eyes, then lust, and then surrender. Emily guided her sister onto her back. Once she had made sure Blake was comfortable, Emily raised her dress. The sight of her girlfriend's panties made her snicker. She gently rubbed her thumb over Blake's covered pussy, pleased with her discovery. "Are you wearing my girlfriend's panties?" Emily sucked her thumb playfully. "Did you come here to teach me a lesson?" Blake had no words: she'd been caught red-handed. But her sister wasn't angry, "I like that. I like that you'll do that for him, get revenge for your little brother. I'm actually jealous that you got to him first. Did he tell you tried once, but he just wouldn't do it? Tell me what it's like."

Emily's thumb returned to caressing her sister's covered pussy as she waited for the details of last night. It took a while, but Blake began, "He started slow... It felt so good having inside of me, he filled me up and my whole body tightened. It felt like I was going to explode."

"Your pussy must be tight; is it?" Emily asked. Her sister seemed to think before nodding in reply, which made her ask a second question, "Can I see it?"

Blake hesitated before she pulled the panties to one side. She was now under her little sister's wicked spell. Emily shifted herself so that I had a direct view of Blake. My hand started rubbing my groin as I took in the erotic sight of my sisters on the bed together. In the poor light, I could barely makeout Blake's pussy lips, but I could tell they were glistening as the retro glow of the lava lamp enhanced the sight. Emily also noticed, "Oh Sis, you're so wet. Is it because of me? Do I make my sister wet?" Blake shook her head, but Emily knew it was a lie, "I think I do. That's why you'll share Josh with me; you want me too." Blake first shook her head and then nodded. She was speechless as her little sister went on, "If you think boys are fun, just wait until I get on my knees for you."

As my little sister slipped a finger into Blake, both girls moaned and practically bit their own lips off. They were so horny for each other and they wanted me to watch - it seemed obvious now. I slipped my pants down and started stroking my cock as I took in the sapphic scene. There was a fire in my little sister's eyes and a look of submission on the face of her older sibling. Emily leaned over Blake and for a moment it looked like they were going to kiss. I suppressed a groan as I saw their lips hover close together. The moment was perfect. The suspense was killing me and my cock seemed ready to coat the inside of my little sister's closet with cum.

Emily pulled open her bedside drawer and took something out. It started buzzing. "Remember when these were the only toys we had?" Emily asked. She took an electric toothbrush and stroked it between her sister's pussy lips. The poor girl quivered with excitement as the buzzing handle stimulated her. You could see she wanted to fight the pleasure - she wanted to hide it. But Blake had been dreaming about a moment like this; two sisters making secret love.

She liked the idea of them living in the same house, masturbating at the same time in their own rooms. Blake knew her sister played with herself; who wouldn't? She wondered about it sometimes - did they do it the same way? Did she use a hairbrush too sometimes? Would she ever want to join me? They were both waiting for the other to make a move. Waiting for their sister to join them as they explored their bodies. They could learn from each other, encourage each other, or even compete. Who was better at it? Which sister had the magic touch and the dirtiest mind? I was keen to find out and so were they.

"That feels so good," Blake yelped as Emily slowly angled the tip of her toy into her sister's waiting vagina. The feeling of it vibrating inside of her made her tremble. The electric motions felt surreal - unnatural but divine - as the vibrations seemed to fill her whole pelvis. Her sex was adjusting to the shape of the thin shaft - tightening.

"I'm so glad you like it," Emily planted little kisses around her sisters pussy. She slowly made her way up; kissing every part of Blake and ending at her mouth. They kissed sensually, like old lovers who knew every inch of their partner's bodies. Or like sisters.

"Where's Josh?" asked Emily as she sucked some of her sister's juices from the makeshift toy. She wanted to get it nice and lubricated for her next move. She was playing with Blake's emotions. Introducing a sense of danger as an orgasm approached. Pushing her tool just a little deeper, testing the limits of the tight hole in front of her. Her mouth journeyed across her sister's body again, landing on the nipples. I heard a slight grunt - she was pressing her teeth softly into her sister's skin. The sound of the buzzing was becoming more sporadic as it went deeper and the walls around it tightened.

Blake's face went pale as she grabbed onto the sheets and her whole body shuddered. Her breathing became faster and she made little moans as an orgasm washed over her. Our wicked little sister responded by pushing the makeshift vibrator deeper. She was teasing Blake's clit with her thumb while she whispered dirty words at the darkness. Our older sister's legs kicked out as the feeling between her legs hit her cervix.

Blake tried her best to be quiet, but her voice broke.

"fu... fu... fuck..."

Mercifully, Emily removed the tool from her sister's gushing tunnel but kept her thumb on the clit. She looked over in my direction again. Taking both her sister's legs, she made sure I had a good view. Emily leaned into her sister's pussy and started eating her out. "Oh my god Em, that's so fucking good." The sound of my sister's tongue on her sibling's slit nearly sent me over the edge as I kept stroking my cock. "Was it as good as Josh?" our little sister teased. Blake shook her head: not quite as good as her brother's cock. My ego grew ten-fold.