Was that all? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily pulled away from our sister, "Do you think your little brother is enjoying the show?" She looked over at the closet again; my heart responded with thunderous convulsions. "I know you want me to wait and I'd do anything for you, Sis... But if my Big Brother orders me to bend over and take his big cock up my cunt I can't say no."

Her words caused my whole body to tense. I relived that feeling of standing on a ledge. This time I wanted to jump into the cold water below and chase the horizon.

"I want to be a good little sister who always listens to her clever big brother," she paused. "You too, Sis. I would do anything you ask me to. Does that make you happy; does it make me a good little sister?"

Blake nodded as Emily resumed teasing her pussy.

For a minute, I waited. The game was over - we'd been found out. Now Emily made new rules, and I stepped out of the closet. She was pleased that I was following her instructions, "There you are Big Brother. I've been waiting for so long." She wiggled her juicy ass for me and I stepped up behind my little sister. I ran my hands along her skin as I lifted her dress. I looked from her pink panties to her sister's blue pair - it looked like they coordinated for me. I could see Blake's wet slit - our little sister had been doing a good job at getting her off. I pulled down Emily's panties; her clean-shaven pussy looked tight and inviting. She arched her back in anticipation but I was filled with doubts. Would we regret this?

The question was easy to answer as my hand stroked her ass and she responded with a meow. Her skin seemed so familiar; soft and warm. She gave me a little wiggle - almost seeming impatient. She's been waiting for this moment...

I put my hands on her hips and pressed the tip of my cock against her tight little cunt. She called it that - her cunt. Something in her liked the idea of leaving her body on the line for me to take it. Mom was kind-of right; my little sister wanted a daddy. I was about to enter her, the way I entered our sister the night before, but Blake stopped me. "No!" My breathing stopped as I kept the tip of my cock pressed against Emily's teenage hole. Blake was returning to her usual confidence, "You don't fuck her until she's ready, and she'll be ready when I say she's ready. After she's earned it."

Emily looked back at me with a smile across her face. She liked having two masters.

I pulled my little sister towards me and she spun around. Suddenly, she was grabbing my hand and hungrily licking my fingers. She needed something in her mouth. I pulled my hand away; accepting the power she was giving me. "She's right little sister. You have to earn your chance. You've been so bad these last few days." I looked at Blake and we both grinned. This was fun.

"I didn't say you can stop," Blake chimed, pointing to her moist pussy. Emily looked a bit distressed - she didn't want to displease her older sibling. She put two of her manicured fingers down her sister's tunnel, causing a full-on moan of pleasure. If the door hadn't been closed, you would've been able to hear it downstairs.

"Tell me about last night, Emily. What did you and your lover do in my bed?" I demanded

Emily's face faded into guilt. She didn't want to tell this story, but she's the one who set the rules. "I told her to get on top of me. I told her to rub her pussy against mine while I called her Big Brother," I spanked my little sister. She whimpered and I noticed just how wet she was between her thighs. "Ugh, she rode me so hard. I closed my eyes and thought about you."

"Are those her panties?" I demanded to know.

"Yes," she squirmed as I spanked her again. We could hear the sound of the party beneath us. The thrill of being so close to so many people was riveting. Mom and Dad had been gone for ages; they might have walked in at any moment. Fuck it, you only live once!

I looked to Blake for approval. She bit her lip and nodded; we were in charge now. "Are you going to finish what you started?" I asked Emily as I stroked my cock.

"Would that make me a good little sister?"

She examined my reactions as she started stroking my shaft. This was her first time and she didn't want to hurt me. Her sister was not much more experienced, yet, she gave her younger sibling some instruction. "You can stroke a bit faster, Baby Girl," she encouraged. Emily picked up the pace and I felt myself edging towards orgasm. She put her lips to my cock and left behind the artefact of a kiss before I denied her.

My little sister looked at me with a worried expression. She thought I lost my nerve or she did something wrong. Nothing could be further from the truth. She had soft hands and delicate fingers that felt incredible wrapped around my cock. The sensation of her lips was intense, and I wanted to give her what she seemed to be begging for... But she had to be punished for last night's adventure with her girlfriend. Blake and I still had to get our revenge; we still had to ruin those panties.

"My girlfriend thinks you should be punished for what you did last night. So no dick for you tonight, just the hands, okay?"

Emily didn't seem to mind my denial of her oral desire once she heard what I'd just called her sister. "Your girlfriend?" she asked, looking at Blake. "Oh, wow! Does that mean I can be your girlfriend too?" She tugged on my cock and adored me. Blake nodded at her, but the rules were set: she had to earn it first. She loved that.

Emily looked at my penis the same way her sister did earlier that day. It was a new experience for her, and she wanted to drink it all in. She started slowly stroking it as her eyes shifted between her sister and me. Meanwhile, Blake was rubbing her own pussy with a massive grin on her face.

We'd tamed our little sister.

Emily kept stroking as I put a hand on her plump ass. I handled it roughly, brushing a finger close to her pussy but being sure to deny her. My middle-finger briefly circled her other hole, and for a moment I considered it... No, not yet...

Her inexperience was quickly fading as she got more confident, using both hands to stroke my cock. Blake spanked Emily and pointed at her crotch - our little sister was going to have to dedicate one side to each of her siblings. She stared rubbing Blake's pussy, and she struggled to make two motions with her hands at once. Every time Emily missed a beat stroking me, she would kiss my cock, and I would pull her away. Her fingers wrapped around my sensitive tip each time she finished a motion as she slipped two fingers up her sister's cunt. She looked overwhelmed - all her dreams were coming true, and much more than that.

As Emily's stroking got faster and faster, it didn't take too long for me to announce that I was about to cum. She focused all her attention on stroking me and the finger that had been in her sister's pussy just stayed embedded in the lips as Emily's mouth widened. I pushed my little sister aside and bent my knees so that my seed shot onto Blake's panties and across her stomach. My balls tightened, and my cock pulsed for five whole seconds before cum started spurting out of my cock. Blake's face exploded with delight as streaks of warm liquid hit her body.

Emily looked gobsmacked. She'd never seen cum before - not in real life. My little sister had no experience of the smell, the texture, or the taste. She was about to experience all three those things for the first time. "Are you sorry for what you did last night?" I asked.

"I'm very sorry, Big Brother," she said sincerely. "When you two left, I got jealous. I didn't want you to spend the night with Blake," she confessed.

"Jealousy makes you nasty Sis. Now, clean my cum off of your sister, and all will be forgiven," I ordered.

Emily looked at me with a shocked look on her face before she obediently lapped up every last drop, taking breaks to plant kisses on her sister's body. Sucking cum off the fabric of her girlfriend's panties and from her sibling's skin. As she finished, I put a finger under her chin, "Give my cock a little kiss." She put her tantalising lips on the tip of my softening erection and left behind a thrilling tease.

"What does it taste like baby girl? Blake asked, brushing her sister's hair back.

"Well," she contemplated, "I can still taste a bit of Riley, and I can taste you, and I can taste Josh... And, well, I want more please." Blake and I were very pleased with ourselves. We were enjoying our teenage companion's eagerness.

Without warning, Emily had a burst of energy and started running for the door. There was a manic smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye. It didn't take long for Blake and me to catch on - she wanted to relive our childhood foot races.

We dashed down the stairs and out the front door, leaving my birthday party behind.

That night I ended up running down suburban streets in my underwear as my little sister dared us to run after her. The cold air breathed life into me. I was running away from loneliness. My older sister, who I'd reconnected with magically, would be beside me for every second. We were done being incomplete. We were chasing love and hope, friendship and freedom.

Sure, things might not be easy this way, but I was looking forward to the rest of my life...

* * * * *

To be continued.