Was that all? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BLAKE: Good girl.

EMILY: Guys, I'm fucking trembling. This is too fucking much for me, I think I'm going to ride my hand all night long.

BLAKE: Send us a video, Sweetheart.

ME: Please.

There was another pause in the conversation. By now, my stroking was trance-like, and I didn't even feel my own orgasm as I spurted cum all over my hand and onto the car seat. The video came in, and I saw the sight of Emily in bed, her phone pointed at her pussy, rubbing her clit.

I watched as my little sister's limbs froze up. As she dropped her phone because the orgasm she had was too intense to keep control of her hands. The visual was gone, but the sound remained. Little whimpers echoed through my car.

She was begging for us, "please. please. fuucckkk."

The video ended, and I took a moment just to catch my breath. It felt like I'd run a marathon.

Once I recovered, I was happy to remind myself of the fact that I'd be moving back home soon.

Chapter Nine: Sisters Visit

I woke to a loud voice from the street below. It was unusual for the neighbourhood, and I fumbled with the blinds to get a look at its origin.

There was a woman on her phone getting out of a taxi, with a brown leather bag. Her whole demeanour seemed disorganised, and her blonde hair was all over the place. Something about her seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

She just looked like one of 'those people' - a bit too much for anyone to handle. Hell, that could describe my little sister as well, so I shouldn't judge. Skinny jeans covered strong legs and were accompanied by a black tank top. She kept her legs straight while she walked, and that reminded me of Blake. But Blake wasn't blonde or that solidly built.

Once I was up, there would be no getting back to sleep. I picked up my phone to see that it was 5 AM. When I unlocked it, it opened on the video that I played before getting to sleep the previous night.

Our older sister had bought some toys, and the girls recorded their experiments.

It was Thursday already, and Blake was growing more confident with Emily. On the video, she teased our little sister's vagina with a bright pink vibrator. The younger girl whimpered with delight as the vibrations hit her clit. They looked so in love, and it warmed my heart. We were made for each other - literally.

I'd been getting more comfortable with being naked at home and my hand drifted onto my erection. My sisters and I were planning a life together, an experience that would be free of most boundaries. We made each other feel safe and melted away each other's insecurities. Lust felt so much like love, and I knew that once I'd get home, it would be like arriving in heaven.

**RING. RING.**

The doorbell interrupted my daydreaming and knocking followed shortly after.

Someone was angrily pounding at my door, and I rushed to see who it could be at this strange hour. Through the peephole, I caught sight of an angry looking building manager,. I opened the door by a tiny fraction to hide my nudity. "This woman has been looking for your apartment," he barked.

My gaze shifted to the woman standing behind him. She was the one who'd been in the street earlier. "Mom?!"

The woman chuckled, waking the whole neighbourhood, "No Dear, the next best thing!" She looked almost exactly like my mother, except she had dyed her hair blonde and wore a lot more makeup.

My eyes adjusted a little, and my brain caught up, "Aunt Terry?"

"Yes Dear, now do you mind if I come in? I think I've already bothered this poor man enough." She put a hand on the manager's shoulder, pulling him in for a playful side-hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sounding a bit irritated.

"I have a work thing in town, and I can't check into my hotel until 10:00," she said sweetly. "Your mom said I should visit you, and well... Here I am," she bounced on her toes and waved her hands around like a magician revealing a trick.

My aunt, no doubt, knew this was an inconvenience, and she was the kind of person who didn't care. But she knew that she could wrap her nephew around her finger. Her puppy dog eyes did the trick, and who was I to refuse my family a place to rest?

I panicked, realising that I was in the buff behind the door, "Just give me a sec-"

At the first word of my acceptance, Aunt Terry barged forward and shouldered open the door. In the process, my naked body was exposed, but she kept her eyes to the front and didn't notice at first. She was inspecting the apartment and let out gasps as she commented on how well I'd decorated.

I slammed the door in the manager's face and tried to cover myself up as much as possible using the decor and my hands. It felt silly, like something out of a bad 90s comedy.

My mom's twin sister dropped her suitcase and turned to embrace me with arms stretched wide. As she did, my half-hard cock rubbed against her stomach.

"Oh, my darling, I didn't notice you're naked," she blushed for only a second. "Have I interrupted something?" Her eyes searched for the bedroom to see if I was with someone.

My hands tried to cover my crotch, but it was pretty much pointless. "Uhm, I just sleep naked nowadays," I replied nervously.

"Well, good for you! They say it's very healthy and empowering," she smiled. "Don't look so nervous, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"I'm going to dress quickly?" I said in a question.

My feet backtracked towards the bedroom, so as not to expose my bare ass but my aunt flapped her hand at me. She either wanted to set me at ease or relish in my embarrassment.

"Really, don't worry about it, Darling!" Aunt Terry grabbed her top and pulled it off in one motion to reveal her large breasts, contained in a bright red bra. "See, we can be comfortable with each other. You know me, I'm an open book."

My mom, I mean her sister... Okay, both of them looked great for their age, and it was hard not to appreciate that. Some people might think her fake blonde hair was a poor choice to make post-2010s. I liked how it contrasted with her darker eyebrows and softened her face.

I couldn't help but stare as her hand reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her brassiere. Her nipples were pale like her nieces', but she had much larger breasts - like their mother, her sister.

My aunt unclasped her belt and stepped out of her sneakers to drop her pants. She was wearing a pair of beige pantyhose underneath her jeans.

"Uhm..."

"Oh, Dear, we're family! I bet you've seen your mother naked a thousand times and your sisters a million times.

"No, Aunt Terry. Not really," I half-lied.

My mom's twin looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. She'd always been a bit eccentric, but this was taking it to new heights. I carried at least some of the blame, appearing naked in front of her.

"Well then, what are aunts for if not a bit of fun?" She started toying around the elastic of her pantyhose, threatening to pull them down. "Would it be better if I take these off?" she cooed.

I wondered if it would be better, but I had too many thoughts in my head. A flight response kicked in as my anxiety shot to new heights. "I should get dressed," I shuffled back a bit more.

"I'll make a little hole then we can both see each other's goods," she winked. It was the kind of wink my mom often gave and that you could imagine my sisters giving.

Aunt Terry placed her hand on her crouch and hooked a small imperfection on her pantyhose. She made a tear from the bottom up until the small strip of hair above her vagina was exposed. I tried my best to look away, but Terry was on me in seconds.

My body started wriggling as she tickled my ribs with her sharp fingers. My hands tried to slap her away, but her relentless attack made them feel weak, and my knees buckled. I wriggled around like crazy and couldn't stop my smile.

Honestly, it felt great.

"Oh my god, Aunt Terry, you're crazy," I exhaled. My giggling just got worse as I realised the absurdity of the situation I was in.

My mom's sister took a step back; the look across her face told me everything I needed to know. "It's been too long nephew. I hear you made quite the appearance at your parents' last weekend."

"It was my 21st birthday."

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry! Happy birthday, Josh," she spread her arms wide and embraced me tightly. Her thick foundation layer gave off a strong scent that wasn't entirely unpleasant. I always wondered why she wore so much more makeup than her sister.

As we hugged, I kept trying to keep my erection down. Covering my cock left the back of my hand, grazing against my aunt's groin. Terry let out a small, 'Mmmm' as we bumped against each other.

I was blushing a bright red and decided that I had to get away at all costs. "I need to get dressed for work," I lied since it was too early.

"Oh, well, don't let me bother you," she seemed a bit deflated. "I'm only here for one night, so maybe we can go get dinner."

"Uhm... That sounds great."

She winked at me, and I made my way to the bedroom, finally able to throw on some clothes. I grabbed my phone and quickly fired away a few messages to our group. Luckily, my sisters were up early, and the replies were flying in thick and fast.

At first, my sisters couldn't believe what I was telling them. Emily was excited by the thought of our naked aunt while Blake seemed almost disgusted. Personally, I wasn't sure how I felt about it anymore - I was a little frightened, but she had a way of setting people at ease.

BLAKE: Why don't you just go to work earlier?

ME: I don't want to leave her here all alone.

EMILY: Does she have a good body?

BLAKE: Jesus Emily, it's your aunt.

EMILY: Says the sister I've had sex with every night for a week :-)

BLAKE: ...

We started debating whether Terry was just eccentric, or whether she was angling for sex. My younger sister started encouraging the possibility; keen to have a chance after I 'took my shot'.

EMILY: Don't be such a wimp. Give her what she wants!!

BLAKE: No.

EMILY: What if we think about her as mom's sister?

BLAKE: Euw!

EMILY: Liar...

ME: Guys, what do I do??

Blake sprung to action immediately. Sensing my anxiety, her protective instincts kicked in. She declared that she would book the next flight to me. It was all the excuse she needed to come to see me, and I couldn't wait.

Emily begged to join her, but our older sister was having none of it. They seemed to be getting genuinely upset at each other. One sister played the devil on my shoulder versus her older counterpart. I knew both would always have my back, but Emily was an instigator, not a soother.

After the chat concluded, I pulled on some pants and a button-up shirt. When I entered the living space, Aunt Terry was still in her 'outfit' from earlier. The sight was erotic. She looked animalistic with the tear in her underwear, and all I could think about was sex.

It was impossible not to feel aroused, no matter how much she reminded me of my mom. She was sweating, which must have been nerves because the morning chill was still around. Her nipples were erect, and her massive breasts bounced slightly as she spoke.

"Darling, you're no fun. Now I'm the only one enjoying the freedom of being naked," she said. Her legs stretched across the couch, and I could see her powerful thighs in profile. She was skinny like the rest of the family, but with a stronger frame (like her sister).

I decided to grow some backbone, "I'm sorry that you caught me naked. I don't think it's a good idea for us to walk around like that."

"No fun at all. Your mom was right," she said, jumping to her feet.

"My mom?"

"She keeps telling me you spend all your time on your sisters. Are us older ladies not good enough for you?" she grinned. Just like her little niece, Aunt Terry knew that attraction could be exploited.

"Not at all, you know I've always loved you, Auntie."

"Call me Terry," she said. I looked at her with reluctance plastered all over my face, and she added, "Or do you prefer Mommy?"

We both giggled, though mine was uncomfortable and hers was self-assured. My aunt ended the laughter with a wink, stepping forward to adjust my collar and wave a hand through my hair.

"Oh, he likes that," she pointed at my pants. My erection was making a little tent that was impossible to hide. "Really, don't worry about it, Darling," she smiled and sat back down; her legs parted ever so slightly.

Her pink pussy-lips were more mature than her nieces' and seemed sort-of inviting. I swallowed heavily and involuntarily licked my lips. Then, to try to protect myself and cool things down, I told her that Blake had to come over for emergency work reasons.

My aunt pouted joyfully, "Fun! It'll be the three of us then!"

* * * * *

A black sedan pulled up in the street outside my apartment, and my older sister emerged from the back. I guess one of the benefits of being a hotshot lawyer was good transportation.

Blake wore a slim-fitting business suit that looked great on her thin body. The white collared shirt accentuated her long neck and wide jaw and made her look certain.

Aunt Terry was at her work seminar, so I could greet my sister with a sensual kiss when she arrived. It had hardly been a week, but the taste of her lips was an addiction. Our mouths rolled over each other until our tongues eventually met.

Her hand drifted onto mine, and our fingers locked together as our kiss became more profound. I ran my free hand along her thigh as hers reached behind my head. The sensation of her fingers between my hair made me lean in harder. I pressed her against a wall as we made out, out of breath and in awe of each other.

We started grinding against each other. Blake's hand found it's way to my crotch, and she gently squeezed through the fabric of my pants. "I don't know how I'm going to wait," she panted.

"We don't have to..."

"No, we do," she returned to our kiss as she kept rubbing my cock, soon reaching for the seam of my pants. Pulling them down, she wrapped her hand around my shaft and started slowly stroking.

"Me first," I whispered as I stepped back to pull down her pants in one motion. I brought my head level with her grey cotton boyshorts and planted a few kisses on her thighs. I knew vaginal sex was off-limits until our date, but I enjoyed eating her out.

"No, it's been too long for you," she was right.

I'd been craving after her for almost a week as she and our sister got to play non-stop. Blake dropped to her knees until our eyes were level, and she guided me onto my back with her hand.

I pulled my pants off to my ankles, and she grinned happily at the sight of my hard cock. "I'm so tempted to get on top of that thing, right now."

"Do it," I dared her.

She smiled from ear to ear. Her plan remained; she wanted a proper date before she 'lost her virginity'. But she was also incredibly horny and liked the game we were playing.

"It won't count if I'm on top, right?" she asked.

"Sure," I nearly giggled. My sister was like those really traditional girls who kept looking for excuses not to call sex what it was. Yet, she was the most sexual person I'd ever known.

Blake crawled over my body until her pussy was in the general area of my crotch. I carefully angled my cock into her tight hole until she was about halfway down.

She groaned with satisfaction as her pussy adjusted to my shaft, and she sank into it more and more. My sister was so tight, and I could see the feeling of a dick inside of her was something new. Luckily she was slick already, and I could push into her bit-by-bit as her pussy juices covered my cock.

We were both completely silent, unable to speak as we stared into each other's eyes and kept still for a moment. Blake's breathing was heavy, and she let our soft grunts. I worried that she might have been uncomfortable, and I knew she didn't know what to do next.

"Don't be scared," I said breathlessly. My sister licked her lips and smiled in reply.

My older sister started riding me, painstakingly slowly. As she lifted herself, the grip of her pussy around my cock would loosen. When she came back down, I would experience her full tightness again. She sank her fingernails into my chest as she kept grinding on my cock. Her eyes were closed, and her lips parted slightly.

Tears formed at the corner of each eye as she experienced an almost religious moment.

Neither of us could breathe properly as we got lost in the moment. I felt the pressure building in my chest as Blake clenched her teeth and upped the pace just a little. Earth's atmosphere seemed to press down on us more heavily than it ever had before. Every movement seemed slower, more impactful.

Blake was getting dizzy, and she leaned down onto me to try and keep her balance. I started pumping into her with my pelvis, and this made her drop onto her elbows. Her breathing became more frantic. I could sense her orgasm approaching as she pressed her arms into my torso. Her tightness enveloped my cock, and I felt her pussy clench and contract. I focused all my attention on pumping into her, enhancing the friction and driving us both to bliss.

Her moaning was melodic; beautiful. I groaned and heaved as my hands grabbed the globes of her ass. The sound of skin hitting skin as she crashed into my pelvis awoke an animal in us both as things intensified.

It was becoming an angry fuck - we were mad that we had to be apart for even one second. Enraged that we'd let ourselves and each other slip away for too long.

She kept her eyes closed as her head swivelled around, and her neck straightened. My older sister let out a sharp cry, and I felt my balls tighten. Soon we both lost control - all we could do was freeze as her pussy clenched and her limbs grew stiff. My shaft twitched, and cum was ejected into my sister's tight pussy while we shared orgasms.

Her hands slipped, and she fell into me completely. Whimpering and whispering meaningless words as I filled her womb with my seed. We just wanted to stay like that forever.

My penis softened, and eventually, Blake slipped away.

Still, even after five, ten... fifteen minutes, we were unable to get up. My sister rested her head on my chest, listening to my heart before rolling onto her back. Her breasts were heaving as gravity pressed down on them. Not once did her eyes open as she tried to regain her composure.

Blake turned onto her side and wrapped a leg around me before resting her lips against my shoulder. I could hardly speak, but I had to tell her how amazing that felt. "This has all been so incredible."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Blake," I felt warm inside, "I love you with all my heart."

"I love it when you cum inside of me," she whispered into my ear.

"Yeah?"

"Don't worry. Not like that... I don want, you know... I'm protected-" she mumbled.

"I'm not worried," I kissed her head before we snuggled together.

We moved to the bed - chatting softly, kissing and cuddling as the afternoon dragged on. It was possible for us to just be together for hours, but we had plans for the night.

Chapter Ten: Sibling Rivalry

Our aunt was staying in a hotel not too far from my place. We would meet her for an early dinner and get it out of the way with quickly. The whole situation was awkward on so many levels.

The cover story for Blake's visit was that she had urgent business with a client, which was utter bullshit. One of the significant benefits of our lie was that she could spend the night at my apartment. We still had to keep by her rule - no sex before a proper date - but we were finding ways around that.

We arrived at the small hotel, tucked into a side-street a few blocks from my apartment. It seemed luxurious, but I still couldn't remember what my aunt actually does for a living. Blake also didn't know, which reveals a lot about our relationship with Aunt Terry.