Was that all? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em started pushing into me a bit harder; she wanted the full-on thing. The real deal. If I got my position right, I would be able to target the slight gap between her ass and pussy. I hoped... No, I knew, that would make her go crazy.

I started pumping my cock into my sister's asshole - very carefully. Tiny appreciative moans grew in volume until I had to put my hand over her mouth. This made her purr as she enjoyed the feeling of being handled. I spanked her ass, maybe a bit too loudly, as I got into my steady rhythm.

My pumping was half-hearted; not yet the brutal assault she desperately wanted. With each little thrust, I got more confidence, and she got more impatient.

Then I picked up even more pace, and my little sister was taking two-thirds of my cock down there. I would say comfortably, but she was squealing like a pig underneath my hand. This made our Blake nervous, and she kept looking at the door as my ego kept growing.

Eventually, I was actually hammering into the young girl in front of me. The girl who liked it when I called her vagina a cunt and who wanted to be handled. So, I did - thrusting into her with full force as my free arm wrapped around her thin waist and gripped her tightly. Her back arched and warm air hit my palm as her excitement grew.

The tightness around my shaft felt marvellous, and I felt like I was filling her up. It made me feel like a king. The king of the world, fucking a pliable goddess who loved him and whom he loved back ten-times more.

The friction was becoming too much, and I was overcome by lust as her moaning became more intense. I groaned as my balls hardened, and I needed nothing more than to impale Emily completely. I wanted to shoot my cum into the deepest recesses of my little sister's body.

With a final push - harder than any that came before - I rammed my full length into Emily as my cock started pulsing.

The full force of an orgasm rippled through my body. I closed my eyes while pulling my little sister's teenage body into mine. I left her kisses across her back, breathlessly, unable to form words or thoughts. I swear her small hole got even tighter as she rode the wave of pleasure that had just hit her body. I couldn't pull out even if I wanted to.

The feeling of warm semen inside of her sent my little sister over the edge. Even with my hand over her mouth, she still managed to let out a high pitch, "FUCK!" that nearly broke her voice. "Keep go- Keep- Oh, fuck big brother-" Emily shuddered.

I whispered a few curse words into the darkness, "Fuck, that was... Fucking wow..."

Emily's hand found mine, and I gave her another kiss on the shoulder, lingering. I was enjoying the taste of her smooth skin and the slight vibration of her trembling body. She wasn't nervous anymore - no, she was pure electricity.

I opened my eyes to look at Blake. She'd been quiet as a mouse, but I imagined that it must have been a thrill for her to watch. Sure enough, her hand was on her crotch. She'd been playing with herself as she watched me fuck our sister's tight asshole. But something was wrong; jealousy, maybe?

Our older sister's mouth hung open, and her eyes were wide as saucers. She wasn't looking at us - she was looking at my bedroom door. I followed her gaze as best I could until I caught sight of a pair of feet standing, watching...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued...

Please take a second to rate, comment, send feedback and favourite.

Who do you want standing on the other side of the bedroom door and have any of the girl's stolen your heart yet? ;-)