Was that all? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the reception, I asked after our reservation, and a kind staff member led us to the restaurant. We walked arm-in-arm, which simply felt natural.

As we rounded the corner, we were shocked to see a table set for five and three people already seated. Blake's nose pulled up in anger, and my jaw dropped. Seated with our aunt were our little sister and mother.

"Darlings!" cried Terry as she approached. "Look who came down when they heard the three of us were in town."

My mom and her sister got up to hug us, but Emily remained seated. She was sipping from a cocktail and shot us an evil glance that betrayed her devious nature.

"I can't believe your mom and sisters have never come to visit you. It's been what, three years since you moved here?" Aunt Terry asked.

"Don't try to make me feel guilty, Ter-Ter. Joshua is half to blame for never inviting us," my mom winked in the same way her sister winked at me earlier.

Our family had a distinct look, and the similarity in appearance between my mom and her twin was apparent. I sometimes worried that I might confuse the two if it weren't for Terry's garish makeup and dyed hair. Then again, I had the same worry about my sisters sometimes, and they had six years between them.

As much as Blake loved her sister, she was not happy with Emily. "So, Little Sister, you decided to surprise us?"

Emily nodded politely as a shit-eating-grin covered her whole face. She'd done her hair for the occasion and wore an emerald green sweater. Her trimmed nails made me think of all the videos I had of her fingering our sister. I realised I would never look at her innocently again. She was a little minx, and her siblings loved it, but she also made us nervous.

Most of the dinner conversation was between the two older women, who hadn't seen each other in a long time.

The food was excellent. I had a seafood dish that looked the best out of everyone's, and Emily asked me for a bite. I waved my hands over the plate, inviting her to take a piece, but that wasn't her plan. "Why don't you feed me a piece," she asked with puppy-dog eyes.

I looked at her reluctantly, noticing the eyes of everyone at the table on me. Our mom's eyebrow was raised, and Aunt Terry had a twinkle in her eye as if she thought it was cute. After a few seconds of silence, Blake took my cutlery and cut off a piece, feeding it to her sister.

The sight was adorable, but Emily pulled a face afterwards. "I wanted Josh to do it, but you'll do," she pouted.

"bitch," Blake whispered under her breath, and my mom shot her a vicious look.

"Family is so important, I've realised," said our mom. "Having you over last weekend really made that clear to me, Joshua." She smiled at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. My mom was never the nurturing type, but she sometimes revealed a motherly tenderness in her eyes.

"We've all been a bit guilty of neglect," I offered.

Blake put her hand on my leg and gave me a warm smile - there were no hard feelings from her side. Emily pulled up her face as if to say, "Yes, especially you."

Aunt Terry was in good spirits throughout the night; everyone was. Until the man from reception approached our table... There had been a leak in the ceiling, and some of the pipes failed entirely. Her room was uninhabitable, and they didn't have another to spare. Mom and Emily were booked into the same hotel and the water damage extended to their place. In short, no one had anywhere to sleep.

"Oh no, what are we going to do?!" Terry cried.

Her sister was quick to comfort her, "I'm sure there are lots of rooms available in town."

That's when Emily started playing her game, "No mom, Blake couldn't even find a place. She has to sleep over at Josh's tonight." Of course, Blake hadn't even looked for a hotel room, and our little sister knew that. She saw an opportunity to join us for the night, but it would be impossible to justify. I only had a one-bedroom apartment with a single couch.

This didn't bother our aunt, "Oh, Darling, I've seen your place, and it's plenty big enough!"

"I've actually never been," added our mom, excitedly.

"I really don't have room," I said while Blake squeezed my thigh. She was pissed at this turn of events.

The three other ladies dismissed my pleas and insisted that we'd be able to make a plan no matter how small the place. They were under the impression that there simply was no alternative. So, unable to offer any real resistance, they went and grabbed their bags.

We started the short walk to my flat. Blake hooked into my arm, and Emily did the same. The twins saw us doing this and followed suit.

It was a chilly night, and neither of my sisters were wearing a bra. I noticed their hard nipples out of the corner of each eye.

Aunt Terry had dressed for her work event and was wearing a grey business suit. Our mom wore a black skirt with a navy top and a pair of high heels. She was the only one really dressed for a night out.

I wished for some privacy from the older women so that we could have fun, but that would be impossible.

* * * * *

A combination of stress and cold left me struggling with the lock while the girls chatted behind me. "This is a nice building, your father would like it," my mom declared.

"Very nice, Bro. I bet it's romantic inside. You must bring lots of girls here; pump them real good," Emily said.

"Doll!" my mom exclaimed. "You can't talk like that."

"Why not, Kitty," my aunt interjected. "We all know that Josh must get a lot of action. He is your son, after all."

My mom and I blushed a deep red, and I could see the rage in Blake was reaching boiling point.

I finally got the door open and reached for a light switch. The lighting was from the original building, which made everything seem darker. I held the door open as the girls walked in.

The other three looked around, but Aunt Terry immediately started taking her top off.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Mom gasped.

"Oh, Josh has a rule. He's more comfortable with being naked," our aunt replied.

Before I could interject, Emily was already topless with a sly smile on her face. Aunt Terry was her perfect companion for devilish behaviour.

Blake gave every last person a dirty look before taking off her own top - she was not going to be outdone.

This left me and my mom as the only two who were still fully clothed. That is until my mom decided that she would also be taking her top off. "I guess it's not the worst," she justified.

Our mother revealed her massive breasts contained in a black lace bra. Emily suppressed a happy chirp at the sight, and I rushed my eyes into a corner.

That's when Terry started unbuttoning her pants, to reveal her matching set of red bra and panties. I thanked the heavens that she wasn't wearing her torn pantyhose from earlier.

"Are we taking off pants too?" my mother asked nervously.

"Not until Josh joins us," my little sister incited.

I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped it off. My body is alright looking, and I didn't have self-esteem issues; not around my sisters.

Terry was unclasping her bra and Emily had already stripped down to her panties. Blake was busy pulling down her pants with her lips in a knot, and her eyes cross.

Mom looked nervous. After a moment, she was pulling down her skirt to reveal black lace underwear that matched her bra. As far as she was concerned, that was where it would stop, but her twin went further.

After pulling her panties over her leather ankle-boots, Terry was naked.

"Jesus Terry, I don't know if this is okay," my mom exhaled.

"C'mon Mom... Mommy, it feels really nice," Emily teased as she played with the elastic of her underwear.

Our mother was still reluctant, but then her eldest daughter chimed in. "I have no problem taking these off," Blake declared as she stepped out of her underwear.

Terry stepped over to her twin, and with a single flick of her finger, she undid our mom's bra. The black lace floated to the floor like a feather, and I imagined our aunt must have done this before.

Meanwhile, Emily walked over to me, and with one hard tug, she pulled my pants to the floor; tearing the zip and button.

"Emily!" our mom exclaimed.

"Oh, c'mon, Mommy! Lighten up, it's girls night," our little sister whooped.

My underwear was bulging as my eyes scanned the room. Blake was more toned than her sister, but they were both skinny with strong and long legs. Their modest breasts contrasted with the two older ladies, who had heavy D cups. Blake had a slightly darker skin tone than the rest, but Terry was close behind. A characteristic they all shared was pale nipples that blended with their skins.

I'd seen my sisters naked a few times, but the older women were a new sigh.

My obsession was comparison. The twins shared roughly the same build and the exact same facial structure. My mom was in better shape, but only by a hair and they both looked great for their mid- to late-forties. Terry's makeup was heavy. She wore oversized hoop earrings that made her look less 'classy' than her sister.

My mom covered her breasts, which only pressed her cleavage together. She was still blushing, but she bit the corner of her lip as her eyes raced across all our bodies.

Emily and I ogled the two older women while our sister pretended to look at the floor. We knew part of Blake's more perverted side would be enjoying the situation.

There was no way I could take my underwear off as it would reveal my rock hard erection. Terry knew this, "Oh, Darling, don't be so scared about showing us that penis. Your little sister has probably never seen one. Think of it as education."

"Oh, yes, Aunt Terry. I would love to see what one looks like," Emily lied.

My mom looked around the room. She was breathless and bright red, but something about the situation was getting to her. There was an unmissable wet spot forming on her panties. "Well, if this is Josh's rule and we're in Josh's house... I'll take these off if he wants?" she offered.

My instinct was to avoid being naked around my mother, or her being naked around me. Still, I had been becoming more comfortable with nudity. I'd grown to like sex more and to be more open about my desires.

Ultimately, I had to decide what I wanted, and I had to say it out loud. That's what all four these women wanted in their different ways.

Finally, I made up my mind, "Well, rules are rules."

I started stripping down completely, and my mom did the same, except she kept her three-inch heels on... No force in the universe could suppress my erection now.

Everyone looked at me for a full minute. I didn't feel insecure; I knew my sisters found me attractive, and that's all I needed.

Emily broke the silence, "Wow, Mommy, do all boys look like that." She was trying to do a little girl voice, but she couldn't quite get there with her raspy tone.

"No," our mom swallowed, "they're usually not that... Well... I don't know what to say, Doll."

I blushed bright red and my hand wrapped around my cock - it was impossible for it not to. Part of me wanted to display it for them. Luckily, I could restrain myself enough to not start stroking in front of all the women of my family.

We all trembled as we took each other in with all the attention failing on our aunt now. I swear my mom licked her lips as she examined her twin sister from top to bottom. Emily was openly lustful, while Blake was somewhere between horny and confused.

It was Blake who proposed that we get drinks and I poured a glass of wine for each person. The bottle had been a gift from my parents, and I'd never had a 'special occasion' on which to open it. My older sister and I wanted to get as drunk as possible. The others only sipped politely at ten-minute intervals.

It was actually a bit funny watching everyone constantly adjust the way they sat. We were all in a struggle against our own bodies - our hearts wanted to open up, but our brains fought against it. Ultimately, no one sat with their legs crossed...

After a few hours, everyone was tired, and we laid out a plan for sleeping arrangements. The twins would share my bed, and the 'kids' would throw down some pillows in the living room and make due the best we can. It was an unspoken rule that we'd be sleeping naked.

The four sisters took turns showering in pairs, and I had one to myself. I knew Blake would definitely be lathering up her little sister (or maybe they were too angry for that), and I wondered whether the twins would ever do the same... My mom did once say she'd marry her sister if she could. I decided that my imagination was too vivid and snapped back to reality.

Blake was out of the shower fifteen minutes before our little sister. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's washing obsessively for some reason. It's weird."

About half-an-hour after the door to my bedroom closed, we shut off the lights. The curtains weren't too thick, and some light from the street pierced the windows. Bright LED lights from the television and its equipment gave the room a sci-fi glow.

My sisters and I laid cuddled together with me in the middle. Once we were confident that we had at least some privacy, my sisters started arguing.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Blake whispered furiously.

"I'm visiting my big brother," Emily retorted.

"You're looking for trouble."

"Didn't you like seeing our mommy naked, Blakey?" Emily stuck out her tongue, leaned over me, and licked her sister's ear.

"You're crazy, Em," I said in my most disappointed tone.

"You two losers will never get any pussy unless I bring it to you," our little sister challenged.

Blake angrily declared that she was going to sleep and that we'd have a proper discussion in the morning. She folded her arms and turned away from me, angrily. I wasn't enabling our little sister or our aunt, but that didn't matter to Blake. She thought I should be actively reprimanding their deviant behaviour.

Emily had special plans for the night and a secret strategy to win over her sister, "Blakey... I want your permission for something."

"Permission?" Blake replied.

"Yeah. Remember how you said I have to wait before Josh and I can have sex."

"I'm not changing my mind," Blake declared.

There were grunts from both girls before Emily continued, "Does anal count?"

Blake twisted violently to face her little sister. Her fingernails dug into my chest, and I had to suppress a pained yelp.

"It depends," our older sister started negotiating like the lawyer she was.

"On?"

"Well, does he want to," she looked over at me, and I nodded; maybe a bit too enthusiastically. "Okay, then I need to ask if you have lube?"

"Yeah, I brought some just in case," Emily beamed with excitement.

Blake thought for a moment, and the angel on her shoulder challenged the devil on her other. "Sure, he can fuck you in the ass anytime you two want," she took a breath, "but since you've been such a bitch today... It'll have to be without lube if you want to do it tonight."

Emily put her hand on my chest, and while her sister relaxed her grip, she was now the one digging her fingers into me. I can only imagine the mental math she was doing in her head.

Personally, I had no clue why people wanted to do anal - I didn't understand the point of it - but it just seemed awesome. It was a new experience to feel with a girl I loved.

Our little sister put her thumb in her mouth and sucked vigorously for a few seconds. Emily's body was doing what her brain was imagining, "Will you at least get him kind of wet? With your mouth?"

"Sure," Blake agreed, "Have you prepped properly for this?"

"Yeah, I went onto a website."

Although Blake was pissed at Emily, she also didn't want any harm to come to her sister. "If it hurts, you need to say so immediately," she looked at me, "and you'll need to be gentle."

"I've never done it before," I confessed inexperience.

Emily took my chin and kissed my lips, "Just be gentle, Big Brother."

My little sister turned onto her side, facing away from me, as she pressed her ass up against my body. She was excited but had to wait for her older sister first.

Blake raised herself and took a deep breath. I don't doubt that she was tired after a long day, but she was always keen for a little game with her younger siblings. And that's what it was - not sex as much as it was playing games.

Our older sister adjusted herself so that she was sitting on her knees above my pelvis. She shot a glance towards the closed bedroom door as she chewed on her own lip. Emily wasn't doing well to hide her anxiety either, nor was I, but the thrill was too much to resist. The idea of getting caught made each second seem so much more erotic.

Blake cleared her voluminous dark auburn hair from her face and leaned in to taste the tip of my cock. It had been a week since I felt the sensation of my sister's full lips on my shaft. Her lips ran along the length until she got to the base.

Like one of the girls in those pornos she seemed to like, my older sister sucked eagerly at my balls, and I gasped for air.

Our little sister giggled at my reaction as Blake kept up the pattern of low suction and release. "You're not supposed to make him cum," Emily protested.

Blake shifted her attention to the shaft as she slowly ran her tongue up its length. She made sure to coat every inch with her spit. After a bit of licking, my sister took my tip between her lips. Although it was dark, her light brown eyes gave me a vivid look. She took every last inch of me as her mouth descended towards my pelvis.

Our little sister was breathing heavily throughout. At the point she heard Blake gag (and then push through it), a soft 'wow' escaped her mouth. Her big sister's oral skills were finally beginning to impress her.

Blake stayed down long enough to give my cock one good coating as she pulled back. "He's all yours now, Sis," our sister happily offered me up.

We positioned ourselves so that we were spooning. At this point, my inexperience showed. I gently pressed my cock against the ring of Emily's ass. I didn't want to hurt her, so for a second I rested it there - almost hoping it would slip in on its own.

Emily got impatient and shifted herself back onto it until the tip began its entry. I suddenly understood why people enjoy anal. Her hole was tighter than even Blake's virginal pussy and gave a new sensation.

Our elder sister's spit was hardly an effective lube. Each slight movement felt intense as skin encountered skin. I pushed myself into her a bit harder, slowly, until I heard a little yelp.

"Sorry," I offered as Blake's head swivelled to check for a reaction from the bedroom door.

But our little sister wasn't phased, "No, keep going."

My pelvis shifted forward, less than an inch as my cock experienced the glory of being in my little sister's ass. She swallowed her breaths as she experienced being completely full. I could hardly breathe as her hole gripped my rod, and I pulled her towards me. We both had a slight coat of sweat - a mixture of nerves and arousal. I pulled her towards me until my cock was about two thirds in, and her heart spoke to me in soft whimpers.

"You're doing so good, Baby Girl," Blake offered as she circled around us on her hands and knees. She gave Emily a little kiss on the cheek, which made the younger girl whimper even louder. "Shhhh, Em," Blake placed a finger on her sister's mouth and pointed to the door.

We were so naughty. Doing something so incredibly taboo; not just anal, but sex with our teenage sister. And metres from our mother and her twin, who were naked in my bed.

Soon, I felt comfortable enough to start pistoning inside of my little sister's ass. I was basically rotating my rod inside of her, exploring. I kept it up for a few minutes - hollowing her out a little until I could pump adequately.