Was This Your Fist Time? Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of my first story with the word.
792 words
4.47
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her sleep for a while, we were both completely naked and satisfied, and she was so beautiful, she looked like an angel in my bed. I wondered if I should wake her or let her rest. Then I saw her open her eyes, I wondered if she could feel me looking at her. She was not embarrassed about her nudity in the least.

I leaned forward to kiss her while she was still looking into my eyes, when she whispered, "Not with your clothes on, please". Knowing I was only wearing jeans made that an easy choice, I quickly removed my jeans and laid down beside her.

She intern slowly turned toward me and kissed my lips. The sweetness of her breath made me open my mouth and insert my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded by meeting mine and she ran her tongue around mine invitingly. An upper persuasion for a lower invasion, if you will. She drew herself closer to feel the warmth of her naked body against mine.

Looking into my eyes she said "I want to give you the same pleasure you gave me earlier and moved downward" I stopped her and whispered, "Do you mind giving me a blowjob"? If that kind of thing bothers you we can entertain ourselves another way." She laughed and shook her head no.

As she lowered herself and moved between my legs she was looking into my eyes and smiling. Then said laughing with a smile "Who said anything about a blowjob?" I want to ride you first, then she mounted me. She slowly let her body down aligning hers with mine and engulfed my cock with one motion, then started rotating her hips slowly and ground herself against me. The feeling was amazing. She would stop once in a while and press down when the end of my cock was exactly over her cervix and flick the head of my cock with her cervix quickly several times then continue her slow hip rotation.

She leaned forward while rotating her hips, I thought, to offer her breast to me, but instead took my left nipple in her mouth, She stopped and whispered "pain and pleasure mixed with desire", remember, and took my nipple into her mouth with covered teeth and bit down then sucked quickly. I moaned from the pleasure and hoped my other nipple was as deserving! I soon found out it was.

She started rotating her hips only faster, building her and my desire. Soon I could not hold back much longer and told her so. Please cum in me when you are ready and get ready because I am nearly ready myself. She placed one hand on my balls and continued her ride! I could feel my orgasm building and then to my surprise she again aligned her cervix over the slit in my dick and began her orgasm. I moaned loudly and fill her with my seed. Over and over I pumped into her. She shivered then stopped and laid her head on my chest, breathing heavily.

I ask her how she knew I was about to orgasm. She replied, "That is why I cupped your balls in my hand, I could feel them start to move up into you." "Did you like that?" I kissed her and said I think you know the answer to that!".

I got out of bed and returned with a warm washcloth and a dry one so that I could clean up my mess. She squeezed my sperm out of herself onto the wet cloth and then waited while I dried her. Then laughed and said "THAT is another first with you. I felt like a princess when you did that!"

I told her that that was another of my rules, to make my women feel special and the other was to never put anything into my lover's mouth that I would not have in my own.

Later that night I awoke to find my cock in her mouth. She slowly moved her head up and down on my cock. Soon I released in her mouth as I moaned again.

She leaned up and kissed me letting some of my cum into my mouth before she swallowed. I smiled and said were you just seeing If I would keep my word?"

She was laughing when she said "Hell Yes!"

We rested again and watched some more porn for a few minutes. I noticed her sleeping soundly and covered her with a blanket. We slept for the rest of the night and part of the next morning!

Well reset, showered, and dressed I kissed her and left her in my bed still asleep, and left for my morning class.