Was This Your Fist Time?

Story Info
A short story about a beautiful young woman.
1.3k words
4.2
7.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been noticing this young lady every day or so it seemed. She was a dark-eyed brunet, about 5 foot tall, and built very well, with full curves ever where I dreamed a girl should have curves.

I saw her standing outside a local cafe waiting in line to grab a quick lunch then obviously back to class. I could not help but notice she was wearing tight black jeans and a loose-fitting blouse, she was wearing her medium-length black hair down, it just touched her shoulders and she had a single pearl necklace that perfectly nestled between beautiful breasts.

She was last in line which made me a little more comfortable about getting in line right behind her. As I stood behind her I could not help but notice she looked as good from her backside as she did from the front.

I was standing behind her waiting when she slowly turned around and smiled at me--a perfect set of teeth, white as fresh snow between perfectly shaped lips.

She introduced herself as Pam, and she said Hi. I think I see you in some of my classes! With a big smile!

I told her my name was Jack and she interrupted and said Is that short for something? I answered with a smile saying yes it is short for Jack then she laughed.

We finally made our way inside and ordered our food sitting at the same table. Our conversation covered a little bit of both of our lives, time was passing quickly as we both seemed to like each other. As to be expected soon it was time for both of us to go to class. I told her I hoped to see her soon and started to stand up to leave but she put her hand over mine and ask " Arent you going to ask me out?"

I said I was not sure if she had a boyfriend or anyone she was seeing. Her reply made me happy when she said no!

It was then that I noticed her checking me out, looking me in the eyes with a smile, and waiting to be asked out! I leaned in toward her and said "Would you like to go hang out with me now?" she answered, "what about our classes"?

I can make mine up, can you? I really did not think she would think today was the day but it was fine with me.

Off went to my cheap but nice apartment. One inside the door she asked me "Why didn't you stay in one of the dorms? I explained that I worked as a roofing helper during the summer month and could afford to rent a place that was a little quieter.

I told her I needed to take a shower and to make herself comfortable until I had finished. When I returned she had definitely made herself comfortable, she had found my porn collection and was watching one of them. Laying in the bed, still fully dressed, head resting on a pillow laying across my double bed.

She looked at me smiling and said with a smile. I think we have something in common Jack, then laughed a deep laugh and patted the place beside her on the bed. I gladly accepted and lay down beside her.

She said she liked to watch porn to learn things about sex, she knew most of it was fake, like the women's orgasms but some of the positions looked interesting. With that said we lay quietly watching for a while. She got up and looked through my collection and was putting it into the player, she turned around and started unbuttoning her blouse and removed it, folded it, and put it on my dresser, saying I do not think we will need that for a while and lay back down beside me. I reached over and undid her bra and said, this either? While tossing it on her blouse.

As she rolled over onto her side I admired her breast, whispered that they were beautiful, and took a nipple into my mouth, not sucking but rolling her nipple between my lips. With my teeth covered with my gums, I gently pressed my lips together, then gave a suck. This made her moan just a little and smile, more please were her only words. then Said I have never had anyone do that, bite and then suck, pain and pleasure mixed feels good.

She slowly reached down and unsnapped her jeans button. I stood and helped her remove them. Now naked I took in her perfect body. laid back down beside her and kissed lips, then she owned her mouth and met mine in her mouth, playing tongue tag as I caressed her body. I kissed her neck, then tugged a little on her ear and started working my way down. I kissed her neck and slowly ran my hand down between her breast, squeezing each one softly and kissed each breast and nipple. I Continued my search by running my hand over the small arch of her tummy then followed my hand with tiny kisses. When I felt the warm hairs covering her mound I gently pulled them with my lips, this caused a deeper moan than the others. She tried to stop me and whispered let me take your jeans off.

I looked at her in her deep brown eyes and noticed tiny gold flecks, then whispered, any woman I have been with, I make sure that they cum first. It is one of my greatest pleasures. I changed positions and placed myself between her legs and she open them wider so I could see my goal. She reached and held herself wide enough for me to lick her vagina from bottom to her clit, when I flicked it lightly, another moan slipped between her lips and she turned her head from side to side slowly continuing to moan softly and she ran her finger through my hair and she pulled me toward her closer. I made several circles around her clit then started licking farther down. I licked around her but hole slowly then made my figure eight paths several times.

By now she was excited and wanted me to continue my path, but I had another surprise in store for her, I stuck my middle finger inside of her vagina making come her movements against her Gspot while continuing my tonguing her vagina flicking her clit and then as she was moaning louder I inserted my other middle finger very shallowly into her butt hole. Flick and lick, bring my finger slightly out of her butt then repeating the same path and finger movements. I felt her body go rigid and she started shaking and I could feel her body tremble in two places at once. Her legs stiffened around my head and she held me there until her climax finished.

After a few minutes, her body relaxed and she wisped to me "What did you just do?" as she panted lightly trying to catch her breath. I whispered in her ear, that will

not compared to what is next.!

I parted the lips to her vagina with my hands, collected a big tongue full of her sweet nectar, and placed it ever so gently on her clit, this made her jump and try to push me away. I said, just bare with me a few minutes. I placed butterfly flicks on her clit, after a few seconds I was able to lick faster and faster, then the bucking movements of her mound began against my mouth. Then her body went completely stiff and she moaned a really deep moan. and had a hard time composing herself.

That was amazing she said and reached up, grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply. I looked into her eyes and whispered "Was that your first time?" "Like that it was"! was her answer and then to my amazement she fell asleep. To Be continued.