Wash Cloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ken, I want to go back to work. I want to know if you will quit your job and take care of Jesse. I make enough for us to get by on, and we don't really need two paychecks. Yes, we could get someone to take care of the kids, but would you want to be raised by a nanny? I know I wouldn't. Good parents raised us both and we turned out good. Most families nowadays don't have both parents. "

She stopped and looked at me.

"Wow! Now I know why I wanted the fixer-up house. We would be able to live on my salary and still get by. We might not have the high standard of living but we would get by."

"Ken I have been saving money and investing it wisely, so it won't be too long and we can retire when the kids are off to college. We both would still be young enough to do all the things we want to do.

You could always get a job once the kids start school if you want to, but you don't have to. You can golf and do your hunting and fishing you always wanted to do. It's a big job watching and taking care of the kids. I trust you would do a good job and I don't trust our kids in the hands of an outsider."

"Let's make some coffee and sit in the kitchen and talk about it," I said.

"Yes I could go for some I'm all wound up."

"How did you figure I would take this Kim? You had to be thinking about it for awhile."

"Yes Ken, I have. I'm sorry. I have thought about it back before we were married. I knew it would put a load on you, but I didn't want to lose you, so I didn't say anything then. I figured we would work something out. Ken, if you look at it financially its best we go this route."

"I can see how you would see it this way, but you're not in my shoes."

"Is it hurting your pride Ken? If it is you shouldn't let it. It would be better for our family all the way around. You have to look for what is best for all of us, not just you honey."

"You speak of pride as if it was a bad thing. A large part of a man's identity is the work he does. A lot of his friends are work related. I work with guys with thick fingers at the shop. Who will I have for house work friends?"

"We already have Betty come in once a week for housework. We could have her come in twice if needed. I just want you to take care of the kids. We both do house work as before like we always have done. Just take care of the kids and let them grow up knowing we love them. You could work part time, volunteer at the township, or the hospital. Just so the hours are flexible."

"I don't know."

"Ken I didn't want an answer today. Can you take another week off and watch Jesse and think about it for the week and let me know by the weekend."

"Yes that would be OK."

"Ken, you're not mad at me and going to cut my tap off are you," as she smiled and came to me as we hugged.

I took the week off and gave it a lot of thought. I had always thought I would be the breadwinner in the family, and not the Mr. Mom. It wasn't so bad watching Jesse and playing with her, but she was so small right now. When Kim was home she always took her when she acted up now it was going to be my job. Right now she went to bed at seven and slept till seven the next day. Plus she slept most of the day. I just had to just listen for the baby monitor to sound the alarm and then go and get her.

I had my fill of ESPN television and the announcer they had on there. Guess I would have to read more sports to see what they were talking about all the time. Yes, I guess I was thinking about quitting my job and watching her full time. I went over to Andy's and talked to him and Nick. We were drinking in his game room as we talked. Andy's wife was a stay at home mom and Nick's wife was staying home, but said when the kid went to school she was going back to work, as they needed the money.

Both guys didn't give me a lot of shit about staying home, as they know I would bust their balls if they did. They agreed it was the right thing to do, but they said if it was them they would make her get rid of the prenuptial that I had signed. That would be the first thing to go without any question. They asked if they could call me Mr. Mom and I said, "Sure if you want your face pushed in." They both wished me luck and told me a lot of guys couldn't do it.

They thought that I was the type that would make it being Mr. Mom, as I loved both the wife and the baby. They knew that I could put up with any shit someone might give me and if I got offended I would plow them in the mouth; in spite of this tendency, the guys said I had the easy going personally to do the job and were happy for me.

I told Kim I would do it on Thursday and we talked about it some more. She wanted to know for sure that I would do it and be happy with it. I mentioned the prenuptial and she said she would take care of it with the lawyer on Monday. She asked if there was anything else I wanted and I said "no". She told me to think about it and if there were anything else she would see to it and change things.

I took Friday off to go to work to tell them I was quitting. It surprised them all as I had moved up the ladder and was in charge of eight guys. I finished the paperwork and met Kim for lunch. We talked about it some more as we ate. I asked her if she ever took a lunch in to work, and she said no it was almost always on her expense account and saw no need to do it. I told her we would talk about it later.

That night we went out to dinner and did some dancing and then went home for great sex. Saturday she took care of Jesse while I did some work out in the garage building a workshop for my tools and equipment. Then, Monday we started a new routine that went on for eleven months till Markus was born. We had another seven- pound, healthy baby boy.

She stayed home six weeks this time with him till she went back to work. We now had one of each and we both decided that was good enough and no need to try again. She then went back on birth control pills.

I took care of all the bills. Her pay was deposited in the bank and I worked off the bank account. She picked us up two Hummer's that were in a flood and we got a deal on them, we bought them for fifteen thousand each. The dealer reconditioned them for us at that price. I know he made out good. When we got them it looked like they just came off the show room floor. One was black and she took that one.

The other one was bright yellow and I got that one. We got kids seats for both and we were all set to travel. We would use her black Hummer when we would go out any place with the kids or a night out.

We now decided to have the cleaning lady come two days a week. She would come on Mondays and Thursdays and she would also cook on those days. Kim did most of the cooking. I would start and gets things ready for her. We both helped each other out and split most of the duty. It wasn't too hard to adjust to both babies. It seemed like when you quiet one down, the other one would start up. I found a routine and stuck with it so it wasn't so bad. I used to take the kids on a lot of walks with the strollers and they'd go to sleep for me when I took them.

A lady in the neighborhood lost her baby when it choked on some food and she didn't know what to do. Right then I started to take a Red Cross training course at night to learn what I could. After doing the Red Cross school I decided to take the EMT and paramedics course. That kept me busy for almost a full year till I finally finished it. I spent time in the emergency room on weekends so I would get my hours in to qualify me.

I rode with the ambulance drivers and had a ton of hours with them. The fire and rescue was a lot of fun but you had to feel sorry for all the victims we pulled out of auto accidents. I also had a lot of classroom hours to do. There were twelve gunshot cases that I was called on to help.

When I finished to course we had a big party at the house with close friends and our parents. I was now an EMT-Paramedics (EMT- 4). I was on call at the local fire district and I shared duty with some other EMT's. The hospital that I did my training at had offered me a job with them for more money than what I was getting from the state when I quit.

I wasn't in it for the money I just wanted to protect my wife and kids and the neighborhood. I talked it over with Kim and she didn't want me to take the job as I would once again be away from the kids and have to pay for a sitter. Plus I would not be able to bring the kids up the way we wanted to. Also, she made enough for me to stay home with them.

So with me doing my volunteer work for the fire department and her business work at night we had a busy schedule between us. I did get weekends off sometimes as the other EMTs and me shared the duty and could make up a schedule when we would work. I was scheduled mostly days to be on call, as I was free to do that. I did catch some weekend work. I could always drop the kids off at our Arleen Smith's our neighbor down the street, or she would come over to our house She only had a one-year-old, so it was no problem.

Kimberly also went back to college part time to get a graduate degree plus take a few subjects that would help her out in her career. So it was a busy time for both of us with my school and her school but we worked it all out and did a good job with it. Kim's old friend Sara was taking the course with her at night, which I didn't like one bit because sometimes they would go out drinking on girl's night out with Rita and a few more girls. I sure didn't trust Rita or Sara very much. Kimberly taught some seminars when she got her degree and they paid well for her teaching it, but the prestige was more valuable.

A few times the class was out of town doing case studies on businesses, but most was in town and lasted three to four days. The other days were for travel. They were all in some large hotel or motel and she worked like hell to do a good job with them. Kim had gotten quite a few letters of commendation from these firms for the excellent job she had done. She was happy doing the class as deep down she wanted to be a teacher, but hated the thought of being confined to a classroom.

Kimberly said she enjoyed the teaching but she would spend sixteen hours a day on the course. When she graded the tests every day she would write comments on how they should have answered the question and where they went wrong, so that is why she spent so much of her time. She was keeping the money in her own bank account and wouldn't tell me how much she was making on it. I was talking with Alexander and mentioned she must make a few thousands on it and he said it was double that.

Kimberly has had her own bank account and credit card since we got married. She said she needed it to keep her expense account straight and for a little mad money. No bills or statements ever came to the house as her sectary did the expense accounts and so forth I did see a credit card slip one time and it had just K. Williams on it. No Kim or Kimberly just the K. I wonder why this was. I knew she had a brother Keith but he didn't figure into the picture at all.

One day we watched television and saw a show where the nanny was hitting the children she was taking care of. We discussed this but didn't think any of our baby sitters did anything like that. But you always wonder about it in the back of your mind. At her work she had business with a firm who sold the nanny cams and we got them installed in every room of our house for nothing except to pay the installer for his time. He showed me how to set them up and run them and all the short cuts that went along with it. Like all toys we have not used them in two years.

Years went by with no real troubles other than the usual stuff of living with someone. Markus was ten, and I worked part time at the ambulance company, so I was happy. There was a lot to be happy about. We had plenty of money, and with Kim's job we got a lot of free things out of it. Most of them were free trips or should I say just about free trips. We had a lot of nice vacations with the children. Just as she got the Hummer's really cheap and the nanny cams, she also got me a couple of sets of golf clubs and a shotgun from her client firms. Plus there has to be a dozen of things I can't even think of offhand.

We had always watched Channel 3 news for local weather and news reports and then I noticed she switched to channel two for the reports. I had asked her how come the change as I had gotten used to the other Channel. She then went on to tell me that her firm had been hired to improve the ratings on Channel Two. She also said she had met the anchorman and his wife seemed like nice people. Their names were Kevin and Nancy Simms, but he used the name Kevin Charles on the air.

His wife was a reporter for the station, and she used the name Nancy Simms. Nancy did more or less lighthearted reports. She said her company has helped Nancy with different assignments by giving her good contact information and suggestions for stories, and in return she gives them airtime and coverage for their clients.

About this time, it seemed she was going out more than usual, and I got suspicious. I started going to some of her functions, in part because I had more time, but also to see what was what. They were legitimate business entertainment, but I did notice that Kevin was there for three of them, only once with his wife. I thought Kim could play a crowd but you should see this Kevin play the room. But the thing that surprised me the most was that Kimberly let this Kevin call her Kim in front of her group.

Alexander told me he heard Nancy Simms say, "That little huffy Kimberly better keep her hands off my husband or I'll break her fucking back."

After that I started to watch both Kevin and Kim even when they were not together. I would stay at the bar and drinking water and ice hold my head steady and let my eyes sweep over the room.

After watching for a few different nights I could see that Kim was flirting with him. After all three times when I went to the affair, she wanted to go out drinking with her crowd. A couple of times I told her she has been working and going out too much and needed her rest. She wasn't a happy camper, but we didn't go out and went straight home.

At home a few times I knew she was talking to Kevin or some other guy and little while later she said. "She was going to run to the mall."

"Good I'll go with you. I want to look for some shoes," and then we took the kids and she was mad but tried to hold it in. I didn't let her out of my sight but she used her cell phone. Another time she tried it again after getting a cell call. She told me she was in a hurry and wanted to get right back. I told her she was always in a hurry and to slow down or she will burn herself out. Just relax and let me change and I'll go with you and off we went after I changed. As I came down she was just getting off her cell. I wonder how many times she got away with it. Or is it not what I'm thinking about her?

It is kind of obvious when she wants to leave right after her cell rings.

Suspicions aside, things were going good for us right up till the time I started getting e-mails from some anonymous source. The email asked if I knew who my wife was blowing as that person stated she gives the best blow jobs in town and then washes your cock off with her famous wash cloth from her purse.

I started to think of the fifty or so blow jobs and the wash cloth on my cock that I had gotten and I was starting to get pissed. Even now, we would go to the drive- in with the kids and after they went to sleep I sometimes got a blowjob. Then she would clean it up using the wash cloth. She tried baby wipes once but she didn't like them as she said it would just smear the cum and push it around as it wouldn't pick it up like a wash cloth would. I used to look in her purse every now and then to see if she had the wash cloth in there so I would know if I were getting a blowjob or not that night.

One time I looked at her purse for something and saw the wash cloth in a baggie. She was going out that night by herself for one of her functions and I asked whom she was going to blow. She blew up at me for going in her purse and then told me it was from the other night when we went to a house party she was going to blow me in the car but didn't for some reason and just never took it out of her purse. Then she got on me for going in her purse. She said she has never gone through my things spying on me. She also got on me for not trusting her at all. She ranted that if she blew someone it would be her boss, Williams, to get his job when he retired.

I brought up the wash cloth one more time and she tore into to me and left the house in a huff. I remembered the house party we went to and the last time there I got a blowjob on the way home so I figured she might be right, and at one time I would have felt like shit for accusing her. Now it was a different story since I got the email. The email was from "where's_the_wife @ yahoo.com". I hadn't gone with her in a long time to any of her functions. I think it was close to five months now.

I remember the last function when Mr. Williams came up to me to tell Kim, me and a couple of others what a great job my wife was doing. We were chatting on this and that when Roger, a new guy at the firm walked up to her in the group saying:

"How is Mr. Mom doing Kimberly?" With a big ass grin on his face. The group looked at her to see what her reply would be, as they knew she didn't want anyone insulting me by calling me a Mr. Mom. And I knew I couldn't break his face right there.

"Oh he is doing very well, and how are your tonsils? Any trouble with them?"

"Tonsils, no trouble at all with them, why you ask that?" as he looked funny at the group like it was a joke or something he missed.

"Oh if you had trouble with the tonsils I could have Ken rip them out when he removes his fist from your mouth for calling him Mr. Mom, that's all. I would watch what I say to some people. Especially if you like your pearly white teeth."

He apologized and fled the group.

"Damn I love your wife, only to be twenty years younger," Mr. Williams said:

"First your wife would kick your ass and then I would Herbert."

"Shit, you don't scare me but Betty sure does. She doesn't like it when I flirt but she has gotten used to it by now and lets me have my little fun as long as I don't embarrass her or myself. She will stay close to me when I have too many drinks so I behave. Have you noticed that?"

I had noticed that but would not tell him or embarrass him.

"No Herbert I have never seen you get out of hand or drink too much, maybe I worry too much about myself to worry about you."

"Well I do get into it now and then but Beth keeps a good eye on me. I like the way you and Kimberly carry yourselves at my functions; it proves to me how talented I am for hiring the right people for the job. I just hope no one steals Kim from me, or she starts her own business."

"Start her own business? Shit you mean this is not her company?"

"Kimberly does throw her name around like she owns the place but I don't mind that. In fact I wish she was my daughter and she does such a great job for me. I can't fault her for that. I would do the same thing. In fact I kind of let people think she is my daughter and that I'm giving them personal touch by letting my daughter handle their business so I guess it works both ways."

"Oh there is the congressman now. I got to go over and greet him. Care to meet him Ken?"

"I've known him for years. No, not right now. I will see him later when he is busy and he can't really talk to me," I laughed.

"Yes that is what I figured you would do. Ok, see you later then."

I mingled with the crowd and found a group talking about sports and then saw two guys I knew who would talk sports and went over to them. We had a few drinks and talked about the various sports in the area. Kim would pop in now and then to see if I was all right and not bored and then she would go back to her business mode and mingle with her group of people.