All Comments on 'Washing Away the Pain Ch. 02'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
And I thought thr first chapter was good............!

It's not often that a sequel is better than the first chapter, but this story proves the exception.. The corrupt judge, the sister killing her husband and justice served. These events share equal billing with the erotic elements to promote this story from 'great' to 'genius' rating. The author is be applauded for the masterful creativity of this story, More, Isay.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Great

The story so far is outstanding.Hope there will be more .I have a question .Why did Derrick have a vasectomy at 26 ? Or was he fibbing to ease her mind . Would of been nice for them to have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please keep going

There aren't enough talented writers in this catagory, so please, please keep the story going. It is terrific.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Well written and a very loving story, and it made even better that they were brother and sister.

I hope to see more from this fine author.

Thanks for the great read.

CaligrlCaligrlabout 13 years ago
Loved the realism combined with the romance...

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I especially loved the fact that you chose to shed some much needed light on the topic of domestic violence. I have worked in the legal system and have had the misfortune of witnessing these female victims being re-victimized by some nasty judge, with a personal axe to grind. On a more positive note, I loved your use of the multi-directional conflict and how you used it to draw the main characters closer together. I hope that you will continue this story, since you already have me hooked!

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
Great Just Got Greater

There is just one thing to make this story beyond great. Just keep writing and writing! Thanks for the privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're gifted, extremely gifted.

Thank you so much for psoting this story. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. There has never been a story that's been able to make me cry on this site, but this one did. This is just pure amazing. Definetly keep writing!

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Yes !

I do enjoy a story,where a Man LOVES a Woman,and treats her well.

It's the way it should always be.

Your story has cheered me up quite a lot - Thank You.

Please keep on writing - especially in a similar CARING way.

HeatWave28HeatWave28almost 13 years ago
Beautiful

This story was beautifully written And nobody else would'nt have written a story in this fashion like you have.I think you raised the bar when you write incest romance stories because this was just beautifully written.I would also like to see another chapter just to see how far this beautiful story goes because this one surpassed the first one by leaps and bounds.Excellent job.

GirlRokBooGirlRokBooalmost 13 years ago
great story

That was such a great story I would love to read more. Keep up the great job.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
EVEN GOOD ON THE REREAD

Having just reread these two stories, I am once again struck by the character development and love shown here. I would greatly like to see a continuation of this storyline. Perhaps they could move to that new town, get married using her married name on the liscence, and start a family. Yes I know he had a vasectomy but the procedure is reversable you know. Just a thought.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

Awesome story with a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU

For the SPECIAL memories of so long ago

WES

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Wonderful.

A truly marvelous story. I really liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another lovely story

Thanks;

DKP

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Nicely Done

A nice sequel.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Washing Away The Pain Ch. 02:" - Sherry and Derrick - (Twenty-eight Year Old Sister and Twenty-six Year Old Brother).

This story has been phenomenal from the gitgo--page one (1) of Chapter 01. And, it has only gotten better!! It has romance up the yingyang, so much so that reading page two (2) of this Chapter 02, I was so thrilled at such a beautiful love story I found myself smiling with giddiness, although I did ooze lots and lots of pre-cum and a couple booming handjobs!! Though being a man through and through, I absolutely am blown away by two kinds of stories: Deep and true romance with total respect and devotion, and also vividly portrayed, blood-related male and female incest lovers that come together as would any family unit--incestual or not--particularly where both the male and female partner want consummated procreation of children!! This story brings together both aspects--romance and incest--of what makes a truly great and fantastic read for me!!

Unfortunately, for me, Derrick professed to have previously had a vasectomy, true or not. However, a vasectomy is reversible. The greatest show of love Derrick could bestow upon his sister Sherry would be to bless her with the promise of reversing the procedure!!!

Great characters, great vocabularies, great role production and delivery, and the content magnificently abounds through these first two (2) Chapters!!! The heart and soul and feelings of writer 'Giveandgetoral' as expressed in the words of this story is far beyond ninety-five persent of most writers, in particular writer's of familial incest couples and soulmates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great read

I liked this chapter better than all of them, even though all were good. Well written and the few mistakes are easily overlooked being as when you write this much into a story, some small mistakes will creep in. They took nothing from the story. You're still doing great.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

A vasectomy for a 26 year old??? THAT kinda killed this story...3 stars

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I agree with Anonny what kind of wimp get a Vas at 26???

ever heard of birth control???????????

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I have only one single critique. The chapters are too short. They should be more than two pages. Vasectomies can be reversed, it just depends on what type of vasectomy was performed. This is a very nice read. Another 5 stars.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

I wish I had a vasectomy when I was 21. I'd be a much happier man today.

KsslitrockKsslitrock12 months ago

Trying too hard in this one.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 month ago

WTF? A snip at his age? Get it reversed and make babies.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 month ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous