Washing Away the Pain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derrick was enjoying himself. Her tongue exploring every inch of the inside of his mouth was a totally erotic sensation making his blood heat up. He hoped it was doing the same to her.

Sherry was so turned on, after a few more kisses she pushed him on his back and grinned as he watched her in anticipation. It was something she had discovered about her brother and all because she was allowed to explore his body. Getting on her knees she pressed wet lips to his throat and slowly made a wet trail down to his nipple.

She heard him suck in his breath as he received a specific kind of pleasure only she had given him. Derrick's ex-wife had been her brothers first girlfriend so anything she didn't want to do, he had not experienced. Not only had his ex-wife not wanted to do it, she had laughed at him when she had found out he liked it. After he and his ex-wife broke up Derrick had felt too embarrassed to ever mention it to another woman. Her lips closed around his nipple and she gently sucked getting another pleasurable response from him.

As soon as she heard him moan, her lips moved to the other one. Why would a woman not want to give the man she loved something so simple? She scooted around so that she was near the top of his head. Taking her shirt and then her bra off, she lowered her own nipple to his mouth. As he starting gently sucking she put her mouth back on his nipple and did the same.

Derrick's entire vision was filled with her soft supple breast; his mouth was full of her hard nipple. He doubted that many men would object to that. They stayed that way for some time; apparently his sister was in no hurry to move, except for them to switch nipples.

He was enjoying what they were doing, but he was actually very uncomfortable. "Ah babe, there is a certain part of me wants to come out and play. Even if you don't want to go there yet, I really need to be free of my slacks."

Sherry looked down; his erection was pushing against the material of his pants. She wanted to give her brother pleasure, not pain. Opening his belt she unfastened and unzipped his pants. His hard penis was released and standing tall, grateful to be free.

Slowly sliding over him, her nipples luxuriously sent ribbons of pleasure through her as they rubbed against his skin. She finally trapped his hard cock between her breasts.

Derrick closed his eyes as the sensitive skin of his cock came in contact with the smooth valley between her breasts. "Oh man"! She was rubbing his cock between her breasts. "That feels wonderful."

Sherry grinned, "Of course it does, that's why I'm doing it'." Leaving the girls to keep his cock occupied, she reached down and took his shoes and socks off.

Derrick got didn't want her to move away when she had to rise up off of him to take his pants and underwear off. "I really like to be between your breasts."

Sherry cocked her head and looked at him through her lashes, trying to look as sensual as she could, "Poor baby," she put her lips to his cock head in a long, slow kiss. "I hope it likes being where it's going next." She felt him frantically trying to open her jeans and raised herself a little to help him. When her brother had succeeded in taking the rest of her clothes off, she moved to place her legs on either side of his face getting them into a sixty nine position.

His face was inches from her pubic hair; he inhaled the aroma that was a woman sexually excited. He could see moisture on her pussy lips. Wrapping his arms around her, his hands grabbed her butt cheeks and guided her down. His nose buried itself into her soft pubic hair. Moving his hands, he used his fingers to spread her, exposing her clit. Licking the drops of moisture off of her clit made her squirm.

"Mm," she softly moaned as a wonderful sensation began. His tongue started licking her clit and his lips kiss her labia.

Sherry closed her mouth around the swollen head of his cock. Even as she let it slide past her wet lips, what happened with their family still loomed at the back of her mind. How would her life be without him? Her leaving him and coming back home would please her mom and dad, but not her. Derrick's love for her was caring and sincere. The true beauty of his love showed itself when her life was unbearable and he was there for her. She would be a fool to give that up.

Derrick pressed her clit with his tongue, then moved it around, playing with it.

"A-h-h," Sherry felt Derrick's tongue and lips go from licking and nibbling her entire pussy to concentrating on her clitoris. His tongue making direct contact and then torturing this particular part of her body made her suck in her breath. "Ohh-h-h," Moaning even louder, she was having trouble remembering to keep sucking him. This was incredible pleasure given by someone that loved to give it and knew what he was doing.

"Oh yeah," Sherry squirmed as Derrick was using various touches, changing the speed and pressure. She knew she wouldn't last long at this rate. "Mm," she couldn't stop moaning as his tongue licked back and forth; skimming over her clitoris and then moved in a circular motion. It always made her crazy when he did that!

Continuing to suck him on autopilot, her brain was doing all it could just trying to handle the intense concentrated torture between her legs. She liked the way his cock continued sliding in and out of her mouth almost with a mind of its own.

Derrick would have loved to continue getting her off this way and feel her lips around his cock as he shot his cum. But as this was their first time after he had proposed, he wondered if Sherry wanted them to cum this way. He loved her enough to warn her that he was close, just in case. "Babe, if you don't stop I'm going to cum."

Sherry took him out of her mouth and actually had to think on it as she saw the sunlight coming through their window reflecting off of her saliva. No, not this time. This was their first time after declaring their love for each other to their family. Her eyes drank in his hard cock, the bulbous head almost purple, and the veins standing out on the shaft just beneath a thin covering of skin. "Ahh," it was so hard to turn away from it.

Her heart needed him someplace else. They had both just revealed their hearts to their family by declaring their love in front of them. This occasion called for them to consummate their love another way.

Continuing to stare, a feeling of wanting to be filled by him took over her body. Starting slowly, it soon became much stronger. She was left panting as her entire body physically ached for him. She needed him inside her.

She had to have the feeling of it penetrating her, sliding into her. Wanting his hard cock to touch the inside of her body was becoming overwhelming. She craved the feeling of her weight on top of her man. The anticipation of the moment their bodies joined as one was becoming her single thought.

Derrick watched her turn around and position her pussy over his hard cock. He had never had sex with her, no matter what they did. What they experienced just couldn't be described as sex. That was just the wrong term for the explosion of love joining them together.

"AH...," lowering herself down onto him, the room echoed with her long low guttural moan. "AH...," Sherry felt the most exquisite sensation as the head of his cock first pushed past the lips into her vagina. "AH...," at the very point of entrance there was a sensual acceptance and then a luxurious, stretched out feeling as it slid in.

He heard her softly moan as he penetrated her. The muscles of her vagina had his hard cock in their hot moist grip. It was a singular sensation that was almost enough to send him over the edge.

She started slowly moving back and forth making his hard cock start to slide in and out. It sent shivers through her entire body. She added grinding her pelvis into him and dragging her clit across his pubic hair which also caused his cock to rub different areas inside of her. "Oh yeah,"

With what had happened earlier, he was grateful that her soft body didn't take very long to make him stop thinking about everything and just enjoy her. Her breasts swayed to the rhythm of her motion. Staring at her hard nipples waving to and fro made it impossible for him to think of anything except this moment.

"Yeah...Yeah...Yeah!" Her pleasure was growing. She was close. Each time she mashed her clit against him an almost unbelievable charge of pleasure pulsed out from the point of contact. It was growing harder and harder for her to keep up a rhythm. This resulted in his hard cock sliding at different angles, hitting her insides in different places than before. It was wonderful!

Her body needed a release yet she wanted, no, needed him shooting his cum inside of her as well. It would be the closing of their coming out of the closet to their family. It said to the world that they were free to just be them.

He felt her movements getting erratic, this only served to for his cock to move against her hot slick insides creating even more feeling and get him closer to the end. He tried matching her movement by adjusting each thrust upwards into her, but it was no use. Her pussy felt soft, wet and warm and any control on his part was gone! He rammed his cock up into her pussy!

"AGH!" Sherry responded to her brother, furiously slamming herself down on him! Their bedroom echoed their moaning, panting and all of the chaotic sounds of their lovemaking. "I love you! I love you!" Any movement she made sent luscious, sweet thunderbolts out from each of the places her hot wet pussy surrounded his hard cock!

FASTER, HARDER, DEEPER were the only coherent thoughts racing though their brains. Rubbing against each other combined with erratic movements.

He buried his hard cock into her boiling pussy!

She moaned louder, plunging herself down recklessly! Her pussy was on fire! Only his cum could quench it!

Grabbing him with her knees, she gave another loud moan, and exploded! "Yes! Yes! Yes!" her orgasm continued even as his cock continued rammed up into her. Uncontrolled, unrelenting waves of pleasure rocketed through her body!

Derrick felt her pussy muscles alternatively clench and unclench. With his hands on her hips he tried to keep fucking her, wanting her orgasm to last longer, but what she had done to him had him there too. "AHH!" With on last hard thrust upwards he buried himself in her! How it felt to be inside of her body right then was almost indescribable. He started shooting shot after shot of hot cum!

Feeling his hard cock throbbing deep inside of her, "AH-AH-AH-AH-AH," Sherry sighed as her mind pictured his hot cum coating her insides. Her hunger was satisfied, her fire extinguished. She knew how to take care of her man. The throbbing finally eased up and she fell sideways, landing on the bed beside him.

The only sounds now were them trying to catch their breath as they held onto each other. After enough time had passed that she had started breathing normal, Sherry freed herself from his embrace and grabbed her cell phone, "Avery, how would you like to be my maid of honor?"

Derrick chuckled when he saw Sherry take the phone away from her ear. He could hear her friend screaming from where he was.

Ending the call, she wrapped her arms around her fiancé.

He pressed his lips to hers. "I love you. Ah, you should probably put our wedding rings back and only wear your engagement ring."

Sherry smiled, "I know."

"I think we should get married on our anniversary..."

She hadn't thought about a date yet.

"...you already made that day special, adding to it just seems like the right thing to do."

Her heart wanted to beat out of her chest, "I love you."

Derrick kissed her again, "I know."

12