Wasp 01: Captured and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria started the two-gallon enema bag as a douche in the slave's vagina. The warm soapy water cleaned the woman out of last nights deposit. When the bag emptied Maria left the slave to drain and prepared the next part of the training.

Maria worked with the woman on some basic slave positions for most of the day. Tapping her body into position with a thin crop. By the end of the day Spark had red lines and welts covering her thighs, ass, upper arms and covering her ass.

Maria called up the kitchen and told the cook what she would have for lunch and what she wanted in a bowl for the slave. She led the girl upstairs to the main floor for a midday meal. Maria ate her salad while the slave ate a slurry of oatmeal and eggs.

They returned to the playroom where Maria began some ties starting with a 3" ring gag, having a strap under the chin. Two straps back around the neck. The two straps up to the top of the slave's forehead went over the eyes with pads attached that covered the eyes, blinding the slave.

Maria put noise canceling ear plugs in the slave's ears. Locked Spark's wrists together behind her back. Spread her legs tying the ankle cuffs to rings 10' apart in the floor. The feet were slightly over 4' apart. Maria took a rope through a ring in the ceiling and hooked it into the attached wrists cuffs and raised the wrists until the slave's back was parallel to the floor.

In this strappado position she began to move the feet apart with the ropes on the ankles. This pulled upward on the arms and stretched the slave's groin muscles. Maria stopped when a steady groan was emerging from the ring gag, dripping with drool to the floor.

Spark's feet were only on the floor by the balls and toes. Most of her weight was supported by her shoulders and wrists. Spark felt Maria rub her freshly douched pussy, shoving what felt like two fingers inside of her.

Maria said to no one, "I will be back for you in a couple of hours."

A timely groan came from Sparks throat. Marie knew she did not hear from the earplugs playing a submission mantra to continue her brainwashing.

As Maria returned to her floor a knock came at her door. Maria opened it ready to cuss out one of the staff. It turned out to be the Dynamo. Dynamo had a bag in her left hand.

Maria asked the anti-heroine into the living quarters. Dynamo followed the leather clad woman into the apartment.

"Dressing a little differently these days." Dynamo said, following the swinging hips of the woman.

Marie offered Dynamo a chair at the dining table. Dynamo sat and placed the bag on the table.

"Big Don asked that I bring the uniforms for the four that you have. I have them being mounted in shadow boxes currently. But I have brought you these custom items I was going to gift to Big Don for his new possessions." Dynamo said.

Maria opened the bag and removed four posture collars. Each collar was 4" tall with a lifted area in the front to hold the chin up as well as a rounded area up at the back to keep the head from moving backward.

The first collar had a lightning bolt on each side of the front ring in the collar. It was bright yellow and red. The back of the collar on the two straps that attached it around the slave's neck each had Spark embroidered into the leather. A silver steel flap covering the buckles could be locked so the straps could not be removed.

The second was a close resemblance of the first collar. It had the same yellow stripes in the collar, combined with shiny black. The straps were embroidered with Wasp on each of them. Two yellow pins were sewn into each side of the front ring.

The third was black and white with the Yin and Yang symbols on each side of her collar front ring. Flex was the embroidered name in the two straps.

The fourth was a blue and black with the Blue embroidered on the upper strap and Avenger in the lower strap.

"The one you have bound down there right now was Spark. None of these symbols are the actual women's power amulets. I keep them. They are too powerful for Earth citizens to have." Dynamo told Maria.

Maria showed the anti-heroine out of her apartment. She grabbed the Spark collar. She went down the flight to the playroom.

When Maria entered the playroom, she heard what she had hoped to hear as she left.

It had been slightly over an hour since she left. The slave was moaning continuously in discomfort. Maria walked to the strappado tied slave. Maria shoved three fingers into the shoulder hanging slut's mouth. No gagging came from the slave's mouth or throat. Just acceptance.

Maria wiped the slobber from her fingers in the red hair of Spark to dry them. She lifted Spark's chin and attached her new posture and training collar. Locked it in place with the padlock that had held the chastity belt.

Maria felt the outer folds of the slave's highly opened and swollen Labia Majora and Minora. They were slick with lubricants slipping from the inner vagina. Maria began to slowly stroke the outer vagina, bumping the clit with each stroke.

The slave's moaning changed, as Marie shoved three fingers of her right hand into the vaginal opening and began to pump. Her left hand was sliding back and forth across the clitoris inside the hood.

It took a couple of minutes, and the slave came hard. Her overstressed body vibrating with the orgasm as the submissive mantra filled Spark's ears.

The post orgasmic slave drooped in her bondage. Marie removed the stress on the shoulders first, then the pull on her legs. Allowing the woman to fall forward onto a large firm foam mat. Leaving the blinders, ring gag and earplugs in place. Maria left her unbound with a bowl of water near her face.

Maria called up to the kitchen and ordered the girl to bring her a large glass of red wine. Maria sat on a large throne-like chair to watch what the slave did. The slave's mouth still leaked slobber and the buds in her ears continued to explain the requirements of a submissive.

Spark was fully in subspace from the stress of the tie then the orgasm she was given. She lay on her stomach and compressed breasts, recovering. As she recovered, she could smell the fresh water near her face.

Spark pulled her knees that were now unbound up under her abdomen. Her wrists were still bound but lying on her lower back. She was able to use them to get momentum so she could move her body up and hold position to put her mouth into the water.

She figured out how to use her tongue and slight suction to bring water into her stomach and not her lungs. She knew she needed to hydrate as she had slobbered a bunch while being tied. She assumed the woman was going to continue with her longer today.

Once her stomach was full of water, Spark put herself with her nose on the mat. Breasts pressed flat. Wrists bound to each other on the top of the crack of her ass. Her knees apart on the sides of her abdomen and her vagina as close to the ground as she could, between her feet.

Spark waited and listened to the mantra. She lost herself in it when she felt pressure on her right ankle. Spark relaxed as it was pulled out straight back. Then her right. Her ankles straight behind her and Spark focused on relaxing and allowing her dominant to put her in the position the dominant desired. Like the mantra continued to bang into her brain.

Maria had let the slave relax during her glass of wine. The wine was finished so it was time to tie the slave in a new position.

The first thing Maria did was get four more cuffs. Two were attached just above the slave's elbows on her biceps. Two were attached to her calves just below the knees. A 36" spreader bar was attached to the cuffs below the knees. The slave's ankles were now 4.5 feet apart.

Maria used rope to run through the rings on the cuffs above the elbows, down through the ring in the center of the spreader bar. As this was tightened, Maria guided the wrists above the bar and pulled the elbows to the bar.

The arch in the slave's back was extreme. A pair of clover clamps went through the rings on the wrist cuffs and attached to each of the inner lips of the slave's vagina three inches above the mat. Each of the ankles was over the slave's shoulders with a clover clamp on a chain down to each nipple. Keeping the movements down to a minimum.

Maria pulled the red hair into a ponytail and wound a rope through the hair. Pulling it back to the bar between Spark's knees. This and the posture collar had the slave only touching the mat with four inches of her abdomen. Her back in an O shape with clamps helping keep her there. The mantra in her ears, blackness for her vision and mouth open for slobber to dribble down her chin. Shining on the topside of her breasts.

Maria ordered another glass of Red to watch her ropework in action. The moans of discomfort were music to her ears. Each small movement pulled on sensitive tissue for the slave. Teaching her how to remain still while in discomfort. The vision of those muscular ass cheeks slack as they were, made Maria want to beat them.

When her glass was finished Maria ordered another from the kitchen. She took an 8" dildo and slid it into the slave's twat. Tied it into place with a rope and started it in a random setting to sit and watch while she sipped her third glass.

With a third of the glass gone the moaning of Spark changed from discomfort to arousal. Half a glass and Maria thought she saw a controlled orgasm from the slave. Walking around and inspecting fluid was flowing down onto Spark's lower abdomen and drying.

As Maria finished her third glass, the slave had her strongest orgasm yet. In the shaking one of the toothed clover clamps was dislodged from her Labia Minora and one from her left nipple.

Maria thought to herself that it was impressive that the pleasure overtook that much pain with this freshness of slave meat. There was great potential here.

Maria drained her glass and shut off the dildo inside the slave's vagina. Maria slowly untied the woman. Sliding the dildo from her sopping vagina and leaving her slack on the mat. A fresh bowl of water placed in front of the slave. Maria ordered a fourth glass and left for her apartment.

After urinating Maria returned to the playroom to find her fresh glass on the table. The slave had returned to the position with her face on the ground, tits compressed, knees wide and vagina as close to the ground as possible.

It was close to dinner and Maria wanted to have the slave presentable when she ate with her son. He would want to use the meat again tonight to try it for his first child.

12