Watch Me See Me, Inc. - First Shots

Story Info
First photo shoot. And Reggie joins the team.
8.8k words
4.15
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria, separated from her husband, and on a path of self discovery, had just exited her shower that Saturday morning. She looked at herself in the mirror as she dried off. Tall, at 5' 11", her last few months had been spent getting multiple tattoos, losing her job as an attorney at a prestigious firm, and realizing she needed to find herself in some way. The day before, she had gotten her nipples pierced, a simple barbell through each one. They were sore, and still slightly swollen, but they would heal. She probably shouldn't have gotten them done right before having her picture taken. But she was on a path of some sort, and would not be deterred by something as negligible as that.

She looked at her body, looking at the differences the swirl of flowers she had wrapped around each shoulder made in her appearance. The urn with its spray of flowers that occupied the cleavage between her DD cup breasts was her favorite new addition. The outlines of the new pieces on both wrists, and the outline just above her shaved mound made her positively wet with excitement at how they would look when they were finished. She wondered why that was. She really wanted people to look. But she wasn't sure why.

She lotioned and applied all skin treatments for her body art, and, needing to do some errands, she got dressed. Since Gloria's marriage had ended, she had taken to being nude at home, throwing a robe near the door for receiving visitors. But she had also consciously started to dress to show off her body. Nothing super crazy, just skin tight yoga shorts and exercise tights for casual things. Tank tops and halters that showcased her tattoos and her breasts. This morning, a pair of black volleyball shorts cut to just below the cheeks, a white ribbed men's tank with a black lace bra, black socks and black tennies made up the ensemble. She put on makeup that had turned towards darker shades on her lips and cheeks, and put on her glasses. She had switched out her trademark red frames for the same, Malcolm X inspired style, in black. Black earrings, a black anodized bracelet, and she was on the move.

First stop was Blaze's shop, where she put down some more money on future hours to be spent under the tattoo needle.

Blaze looked up from the stack of hundred dollar bills. "Pro lawyer lady like you shouldn't look like a circus act." He said with some concern.

"I'm not sure I'm a lawyer anymore, Blaze. I want to figure out some time to get started on these wrist and pelvis pieces, though."

Blaze opened the scheduler on his computer, and they settled on a couple of appointments.

"If you ain't a lawyer no more, where do you get the money from, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I'm doing some online legal work. Folks ask questions, I provide answers to the tune of a few bucks per day. Sweet gig, but I'll need to make more money soon."

Blaze nodded, and stroked his ash grey beard. "See you next week?"

"For sure."

Finishing the marketing and car maintenance were easy, especially the college boy she had fun teasing in the line at the grocery. Sore as her nipples were, when the kid started staring at her tattoos, and mentally taking off her clothes, they immediately began to get hard, and Gloria had wished she'd worn one of the few miniskirts she owned. She never wore underwear anymore, except at the gym and on business, and it would have been nice to flash that frat boy something he would run back to the frat house and spill to all of his buddies. As it was, since he was standing behind her, she "dropped" several items out of her cart, and bent over from the waist and "bumped" into his cock. She then sank down slowly into a squat, saying "excuse me" the entire time. The college kid could not take his eyes off of her ass, and the tent pole he was sporting made it difficult for him to move. No doubt he would tell all his buddies some bullshit about "he coulda hit it..." Gloria was enjoying being 44 years old just fine.

Returning home she shelved the food, and took off her clothes. Mickie would be here any minute. The bedroom, where they had decided to shoot, was clean and devoid of any personal items that might be recognizable. The white walls and sheets against the hardwood floor were what Mickie called "Magic!" Gloria didn't know about all that, but she thought uncluttered was good.

There was a knock at the door, and Gloria checked to see that it was Mickie before opening the door nude. Mickie was the senior executive assistant at Gloria's old law firm. She was also a pretty good amateur photographer, and Gloria had to put on her robe to help her bring in some equipment.

After spending an hour taking light readings and moving lights around, Mickie and Gloria sat at the kitchen table and went over what they planned to do. Mickie was dressed in denim capris and black heeled sandals, a bright kerchief tying her hair back over her omnipresent cat's eye glasses. She wore a man's shirt tied off under her large bosom, a light meter around her neck.

"OK. I should tell you that I've done this before." Mickie said " You want these to look good, to make you look good, and to be sexy. How far do you want to go? Topless? Full frontal? What are we doing?"

Gloria rolled a joint and was smoking it to tamp her nerves down. Her nervous system was going nuts, half extreme excitement at showing herself off to the world, half real nervous energy that she wouldn't look good in the pictures.

"I want to do the whole thing. I want to show pink, show my asshole, all of it. I want people to see."

"So, a solo porn star shoot,like?"

"Yes. Lots of pictures of my pussy, full body, zoomed in, different angles, the whole nine."

Mickie took the joint from her, took a hit and roached it in the ashtray. "Let's get started then, while the light is right."

They trooped up the stairs, and Gloria lay down on the bed, covered with the plain white sheet. The sheet formed a perfect outline of her body. Mickie got the shot before she moved. "You can see your nipples imprint on the sheet. So good!" She snapped a few more and said " Change it up. You want music?"

"Yeah, hang on." Gloria popped up and out of the shot, grabbed her cell phone and a small speaker. Momentarily, slinky seductive hip hop beats filled the room.

"All right then, lay down, but on your side with your leg propped up. Hold it...good. Tilt your head up...good..."

Gloria eventually got into a flow, using the sheets to cover herself for effect. Soon though,she began to feel even more at ease, letting the ecstasy she was feeling at exhibiting herself take over. Mickie filled a memory card with shots of Gloria pulling her lips open, bent over ass shots with her looking at the camera, close ups of her new tattoo outline above her shaved pussy, and more artistic shots of Gloria standing in the doorway, cupping her breasts, and a great shot of Gloria standing with her arms and head raised to the ceiling, her back arched.

"Take a break?" Mickie said after about an hour and a half.

Gloria went downstairs and got them a cold drink and some snacks.

"Now," Mickie said, between bites of raw vegetables and dip. "How hardcore do you want to go? Do you want pictures of you masturbating?"

"Yes. I want to come on camera."

"Do you have anything you want to wear? It might be cool to have something to take off."

"I don't really want to wear clothes, but I have some things." Gloria rummaged in a drawer, and came out with a black mesh tangle in her hand. She shook out the garment, which turned out to be a see-through mesh teddy. She put it on, snapping the fasteners between her legs. Her breasts filled the cups enticingly, and you could plainly see the silver barbell posts in her nipples, and the flowers that wound around the tops of her breasts. The black shoulder straps defined her shoulders, emphasizing the fact that she had been going to the gym with a vengeance lately. The garment had a Brazilian thong back, more coverage than a string, enough mesh that her lower back 'tramp stamp' was covered but visible, and still left the lower part of her ass bare.

"Gloria, that's stunning." Mickie was taking light readings again.

"Would you believe that every piece of lingerie I own I bought myself? Wynne never bought me anything, except a cheesy pair of edible panties that looked and tasted like shit. I used to spend hours online. With my height, it's hard to get things locally."

"Do you use any toys or anything?"

"I do...I want something else, but I haven't gotten around to getting it yet." Gloria opened a different drawer, and pulled out a toy box. Inside were a bullet vibrator, one of those vibrators with a clit tickler built in, and a white plastic slim vibrator that was featureless. It had a slight bend at the end. "G-spot." Gloria said by way of explanation. She playfully licked the end, and Mickie got the shot and giggled.

"OK. We should do this while the light is still good. After about 5pm in here, it will look noticeably different."

Gloria stood while Mickie got some good full body shots of her in her lingerie, getting a close up of the swell of her ass as the teddy molded it like hot plastic. Another close up of her mesh encased crotch and full pierced boobs.

"OK." Mickie said. "I think you should go ahead. I'll only stop you if I need you to hold still for a sec."

Gloria climbed back on the bed, and began to caress and tease her body. She hadn't had an orgasm for two days, since Mickie was here last, and she was aching to cum, but she wanted to make the shoot good, so she deliberately drove herself to the brink of arousal. The music she had playing was an old disc by a woman who had tried to make sex into an audible experience, and the sultry beats heightened Gloria's horniness. Passing her hands over her nipples produced a slight ache which increased the harder they got. Gloria focused on the pleasure and welcomed the pain. She wet a finger in her mouth, pulled down her right shoulder strap, and teased her aching bare nipple to full engorgement, the barbell twinkling in the light.

"Hold it." Mickie directed, and snapped a few shots. "Go ahead."

Gloria continued, sliding the other strap off and caressing her other nipple slowly, ramping up her lust. She ran her hands up and down the smooth soft mesh between her breasts and hips, and her hands found her pussy.

"Do that again." Mickie directed. "I'm glad I brought the tripod that's on wheels. I'm switching to video." Mickie flipped a switch on the camera, and said "We're rolling."

Gloria swished her hands up and down her body again, reveling in her own warm touch as she grew wetter. Her fingers snaked down to her crotch again, teasing her pussy through the mesh fabric. Mickie moved the camera to get a better angle as Gloria hips began to twitch. Mickie was starting to get turned on again, but held on to herself. She wanted to make this good. But maybe some encouragement would help Gloria. As quietly as she could, she stepped out of her strapped heeled sandals, undid her jeans, and stepped out of them, revealing a plain white cotton thong with a small wet spot at the front. She sat at the dressing chair behind the camera, and focused in as Gloria unsnapped the fasteners on her teddy, and revealed her bare pussy, the yoke tattoo outline across her pelvis undulating with her breath.

Gloria was squishy wet, and she decided to grab her toy. Switching on the vibrator, she slid it gently around her lips, eliciting a soft moan from Mickie as she shoved her own hand down the front of her panties in response. The buzzing of the vibrator and the soft music seemed tranquil in the mid afternoon light. Gloria eased the vibrator inside, teasing herself more intensely now. She looked openly at the camera, naked lust in her eyes as her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out. She fucked herself slowly, the volume of the vibrators' buzz getting quieter and louder with each trip in and out of her pussy. Her mouth widened into a pleasure grimace as she moved the toy faster, rubbing the inside of herself harder. Mickie zoomed in on her face, catching her shiny lips parted over snarling teeth, Mickie's left hand was busy stroking her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Gloria said. She moved her other hand down to her clit, and rubbed it while she jacked the vibrator in and out. She held on, willing herself not to come until it was just too much. Mickie watched and zoomed in again when both hands were on Gloria's crotch. "So fucking hot." she whispered to herself as she came all over her own hand.

Gloria was close. She snapped her gaze directly into the camera, and she whispered "Watch me...watch me." And then she came. Hips bucking erratically, wildly, her eyes opening and closing. She jammed the vibrator all the way in and held it there as the tremors worked their delicious way up and down her body. She exhaled mightily, and clicked off the vibrator. A small satisfied smile crept on to her face.

Mickie waited five seconds, and stopped the camera. "Cut." She said softly. "I think we need towels. Where's a grip when you need one?" Mickie rose and went to the linens closet, retrieved two towels, and tossed one to Gloria, who promptly said, "I'm just gonna hit the shower. Out in five." Gloria bounded up out of bed, and ducked into the shower as Mickie pulled her pants up and started to review footage on her laptop.

Gloria came back into the bedroom and caught Mickie with her jeans open and her hand in her pants again. Gloria laughed and Mickie blushed. "Sorry, Glo. It's just really hot. So, what do you want to do with it? There are a whole lot of places we could post stuff like this."

"I know," Gloria said, rolling a joint and lighting it. She needed weed, another thing she needed money for. Her man would carry her for awhile, but she didn't want to string him along. "Can we try one of the pay per view sites?"

"Yes. There are also a few adult social media sites we could get you a screen name on. Are you sure about this? Once you put these online, they are out there forever."

"I don't care."

Mickie took a deep breath, and said "Go read a book or something. I'm going to do some editing here." She put the laptop on Gloria's dressing table, and said "Shoo! I'm going to make it look sexy, and I do not need to be disturbed." She kissed Gloria on the lips lightly , and added "It won't take much."

Gloria kept her robe on and went downstairs. She got hamburger out of the fridge and made burgers for them both in a cast iron skillet, and cut a salad, using some of the raw vegetables from earlier. Just as she finished toasting the buns, Mickie appeared, carrying her laptop, and said "We've created a masterpiece!"

Mickie sat at her place at the table and tapped the space bar on the computer. As the slideshow played, they both watched in rapt attention. When the video ended, they began eating without speaking.

Mickie broke the silence. "What's the verdict?"

Gloria finished chewing and said "Run it. Let's get a couple of profiles at adult sites, and make sure it's available at pay per view."

Mickie finished her burger, and brought up two sites. "This one has a feature to communicate with other members on the site, and this one doesn't...it's more of a pics and vids site."

"Both." Gloria said

"And here," Mickie said "Is the pay per view. There is a form to fill out."

After filling out the forms and uploading the files, Gloria thanked Mickie profusely. Mickie said "If you want to do more, let me know. This has been fun!"

"Oh there will be more." Gloria said. "I have ideas."

On Wednesday morning later that week, Gloria rolled out of bed, and sat at her computer, nude as always. Most of her time since the shoot had been occupied doing her online legal work, and sitting, or lying down, in Blaze's tattoo chair. The color on the pieces on her wrists had been filled in.

After logging into the pay per view site, she was slightly shocked that her video had gotten well over 20,000 downloads at $10 a pop.Her account had some money in it. She made a mental note to split it with Mickie. She took a sip of coffee, and logged into the adult social media site where she was known as "MatureTattooGirl". She had well over a hundred friend requests. She smiled, accepted most of them, and posted a thank you message, stating there would be more pictures and some video excerpts in the near future. She snapped a quick "Good morning" shot with her phone, and posted it. Then she called Mickie.

"I know you are headed into the office-"

"Actually, I'm not." Mickie said. "Have you looked at your accounts?"

"Yes. I want-"

"Hang on. Can I come over? Might be easier to do this in person."

Gloria said sure and hung up. She checked the coffee level, and, when Mickie showed up, poured her a fresh cup and tossed a reheated biscuit next to it.

"Thanks! I haven't eaten yet. I'm really excited!"

Gloria drank some coffee, and watched Mickie's eyes roam over her nude body, fresh from sleep. The attention gave her a small shudder of pleasure.

"So am I. Mickie, we made a bunch of money really quickly! I think-"

"That we should do this full time?"

Gloria smiled. "Exactly! I want to do a boy-girl scene."

Mickie said "I quit the firm this morning."

Gloria stopped short. "Mickie, wait. I can't have you do that. This is my thing I've gotta work out. I don't need you screwing up your life to follow me on some crazy tangent in my life."

Mickie said "Too late. I have always loved sex and tried to get people to do amateur porn in my off time before, but people are flaky. I always wanted to make the porn I wanted to see, but I was stifled by lots of things. Gloria, I've been shooting photos since I was a teenager, and this is what my dream is. This is my opportunity to actually take it as far as I can. I'm in. Partners?"

Gloria grabbed her computer and pulled up an incorporation document. "What do we call ourselves?"

Mickie thought. "Pretty Pink productions?"

"Nah. Tougher."

"Touch of Grey?"

"I'm not that old! People will think we do granny stuff."

"What do you think?"

"Watch Me Communications."

"Too clinical. We want people to get hot thinking about our stuff. That sounds like an advertising firm."

They looked at each other, and said, at the same time, "Watch Me/See Me!"

Gloria typed it into the form and submitted the form online.

"I'll be president and you'll be Chief Creative Officer?" Gloria suggested.

Mickie nodded. She finished her coffee. Gloria ducked into the living room, came back with a joint she had prerolled the night before, after her weed man had dropped by with a new bag. She lit it and handed it over to Mickie. Mickie was dressed down this morning, a simple long maxi dress showing her ample curves and highlighting her devastating cleavage, a scarf matching the pattern of her dress swept her hair back, and her glasses were in place. A white gauze patch was on each shoulder, covering the ink she had gotten earlier in the week. Gloria noticed the dressings and smiled. "Maybe we should get matching tattoos," she winked.

Mickie laughed "Frida Kahlo flowers? They look like pussies."

Gloria laughed and said sure, she had some credit at her tattoo parlor.

Mickie took a drag, coughed, and said "Where do we find a boy?"

Gloria finished her coffee. "Black man. It has to be a black man."

Mickie said "OK. A black man then. We could place a few ads."

Gloria said "You're the CCO! You decide. Just let me know what you plan to do, so I can pay for it."

Mickie said, passing back the joint and pulling a laptop from her bag, "Give me a minute."

Gloria sat and smoked and thought about the outfit she would wear for her interracial scene. It would have to be really slutty.

"OK" Mickie said, after a few minutes. "'African American Male 25-45 sought for independent film project. Actor will be compensated. Must be D/D free, with documentation. 420 friendly. Must be willing to sign a photo release, and must be OK with nudity. Anonymity is an option. Pictures please, or you will receive no reply. HIV Documentation must be within three months, and must be able to be verified."