Watch Me See Me, Inc. - First Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie followed instructions and drew a bead on her clit. He rubbed his lips and tongue on it, alternating, until Gloria said, "I'm gonna come, but I want your cock in me when I come, Daddy. Put your cock in me. Stuff my pussy."

Reggie raised himself up, and rubbed his cock head on her clit, teasing her even more.

"Push it in. Don't play with me. I want you to fuck me."

Reggie continued to tease her, until she couldn't take any more. Mickie came quickly around the lounger to catch the moment of penetration. Reggie placed his cock at her lips, and eased it in ever so slowly. Mickie zoomed in as his thick black cock split her lips, the color contrast making Mickie's close up shot perfection, the way the light shone on his thick black cock and her smooth white pussy mound.

Reggie eased out just as slowly, nearly driving Gloria mad with its unending friction on her lips. Gloria pulled her legs back at the knee, opening her pussy for him. "Fuck me!" Gloria cried "Goddamn it! Put your cock in me hard!"

Reggie's nerves nearly got the better of him, since his ex-wife wasn't really a talker in bed, and Gloria's last shout wilted him a bit. But Gloria kicked him in the ass with her bare heels and said "Give me that BLACK COCK!", which caused him to buck his hips forward, smacking his hips against Gloria's with an audible clap, and re-stiffening his rod to steel hardness. A lawnmower that had been running constantly elsewhere on the block, suddenly stopped. Mickie took her eye away from the viewfinder, looking around Gloria's high-hedged backyard to see if the shout had gained any attention. Nothing stirred,and Mickie relaxed. They might have to think a little further about shooting outside in the future.

After Gloria kickstarted Reggie's fucking, he went with it, leaning forward and spreading Gloria's legs wider as he pistoned his thick cock in and out of her. The smacking sound became louder, and Mickie got nervous again. Gloria and Reggie fucked with complete abandon for a few minutes, with Mickie getting some excellent footage of Gloria's snatch getting filled by Reggie's cock. When the two paused to change positions, Mickie called, "Cut! I love you, kids, you're doing great. But I'm getting a little antsy about our exposure out here. You wanna move to the bedroom? Let's do a quick transition...Gloria, you lean up and kiss him, and you all move to the bedroom...action!"

Gloria sat up and kissed Reggie deeply, brushing his cheek with her hand and said "Come on, I want that fat black thing in my pussy in my bed...more comfortable."

"Cut!"

After hitting the restroom, and drinking some water, Reggie felt refreshed and able to continue. He hadn't held off for this long before, and he hoped he could get enough bedroom stuff shot before he came.

"All right, places folks." Mickie called. Reggie and Gloria got on the bed. "I don't care where it goes after, but start doggie profile to me. That side shot might be our cover shot. Action!"

Gloria and Reggie kissed and touched, Gloria stroking Reggie's turgid cock with long slow strokes as he stroked her clit with two fingers. Gloria took him in her mouth once, then turned her ass to him, her pussy shrouded from the light. He rubbed the head of his cock against her opening, and pushed, Mickie again getting the moment of penetration in close up.

"Yessss..." Gloria hissed. "Fuck me like this. Slam into my ass, motherfucker!"

Reggie was ready. He began fucking her steadily, with long, heavy strokes, knowing that her climax was near. He would give her what she wanted, and he pushed his own pleasure to the rear of his mind. He concentrated on fucking Gloria, pushing into her pussy, his body smacking her ass, and he started talking, whatever words came to his mind. "Is that what you want? You want this cock hard, filling you up? Take this cock...here it is!" He started fucking her faster, Gloria said "YES. Pull my hair, Daddy!"

Gloria's hair was growing out, but was still fairly short. Reggie managed to get enough of it between his fingers and pulled.

"Ow!"

"CUT!"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Beck." Reggie pulled out.

"Noooo...put your cock back in me!" Reggie did so, a little confused.

"Now," Gloria said "Grab as much hair as you can, but pull steadily. Don't jerk. Mickie?"

"Ready...Action!"

Reggie grabbed a fistful of hair this time, and pulled evenly as he sped his rhythm up. He was rewarded with a flood of wetness from Gloria as she shouted "YES! I'm COMING!" And her body tensed and shook on his cock. Reggie, who had never seen anyone come violently before, almost lost it right then. Remembering Gloria's trick from earlier, he pulled out, and squeezed the base of his cock. Feeling his need to orgasm subside a bit, he said "Where do you want it?" He took control a bit, looking in Gloria's eyes, and getting an affirmative look through her orgasmic fog.

"Fuck me. Lay me down and fuck me. Shoot it on my tattoo...right here." Gloria drew a line with her index finger, up the urn of flowers on her chest.

Reggie turned her over and re-entered her pussy with vigor. He fucked her hard, feeling her wetness pool again around his cock, as Gloria urged him on. "Yes! Fuck me! Come on my tits! All over them! Show it! Spunk on me! Fuck me!"

The smacking, clapping sounds reached their peak, Mickie captured his strong ass flexing as his thrusts increased their tempo until he was moving like a machine. Mickie zoomed in on their joining, the friction they created churning Gloria's juices all over Reggie's cock. Mickie zoomed out and switched positions, facing Reggie over Gloria's outstretched form. Reggie thrust into her again, finally feeling his grip on his orgasm slipping, and he pulled his cock out, pumping a copious amount of semen right between Gloria's tits. Reggie continued to pump his cock, and a second shot hit Gloria right under the chin, eliciting a moan from Mickie and a small surprised yelp from Gloria. Reggie's last rope landed at the base of Gloria's throat. Mickie shot a long lingering pan from Reggie's spent shiny cock, moving up through Gloria's fucked pussy, showing the drops of come on her cleavage, and finally, the smile on Gloria's face as she kissed her fingers and said "Bye!"

"Cut! That's a wrap, folks." Mickie said "Reggie? You need to give me your availability. We can definitely use a brand new stud like you!"

Reggie, recovering, just nodded. He moved so that Gloria could accept the towel Mickie offered her, and she stood.

"That was great, Reggie! Really good! Welcome to Watch Me/See Me Productions!"

Reggie nodded again, and smiled. "Guess I can forget about that Masters' in marketing I have."

Gloria and Mickie looked at each other. Gloria said, "Reggie? Get yourself cleaned up, and meet me in the kitchen." Gloria went to the master bathroom, and Reggie made his way to the guest bathroom, while Mickie shut down lights and transferred files for editing.

After reconvening in the kitchen, Reggie accepted the new joint that Gloria offered, clad in her robe again, although this time it was not tied, giving her breasts time to air dry.

Gloria said "You do know that we are an actual startup, right? Do you want to do more than act? We need a marketing manager."

Reggie said "YES," loud and clear. "I loved doing what we just did, but I know how to market. And porn mostly markets itself."

"Mickie?"

Mickie said "Oh yes. Just thinking about the work load of trying to get this thing into the right places...I have my hands full just thinking about editing it. But Gloria, how are we going to pay him? You have to be running out of money, and we are about to spend more to get this thing marketed."

"Mickie, don't worry about money. You just make the video look good. Reggie, take the rest of the weekend, and I'll see you here on Monday Morning at 9, hear? I want to hear ideas about how to separate us from the pack on the digital shelf. Do some research on marketing porn and come to the table with some things we can start doing right away. Mickie, rough cut by...Friday?"

"Sure."

"OK, folks. Good work today. See you on Monday."

Reggie fairly glided to his car, high on sex and money and the possibility of more. Mickie embraced Gloria, finished packing her car, and honked as she left the driveway. Gloria closed the door and locked it, discarding her robe on the entry bench. She scooped her cell phone off the side table by the couch, and scrolled through her contacts. When she reached her ex-nephew Shane, she touched his name and held the phone to her ear. When voicemail kicked in, she said "Shane, this is your Aunt Gloria. I have some business possibilities that I would like to discuss with you. Give your Auntie a call back, would you? Thanks."