Watch Me See Me, Inc. - First Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickie set up a Google email account for Watch Me/See Me productions, and posted the ad on the local Craigslist site, and a couple of arty local photo websites.

"So, Madame President," Mickie said "we wait."

"What shall we ever do to pass the time?" Gloria said cheekily as she grasped Mickie's hand, and brushed it across her steaming pussy. They ran upstairs, Mickie pulling her dress over her head, showing her black lace bra and matching panties.

******************************************************************************************************

Reginald Crowder was in dire financial straits. He had had a good job, but his wife decided that she couldn't handle the move to the city, and divorced him and ran back to the sticks to be with her mother. During the upheaval in his life that that created, he missed a very important deadline, and, since he was still probationary, the company let him go. He tried not to think that his firing was race driven, after all, he had fucked up. But he couldn't help thinking that if he was white, would he have gotten another chance? He pushed those thoughts away,now, though. They did him no good. He had a little savings, but they were quickly depleted, and he was facing a mortgage payment due in two weeks. $1,500, and he had no idea where to get it. He hadn't scored on any of the interviews he had been on, and had exhausted all of his contacts. Reggie was desperate. He pulled his phone, which was a week from getting shut off, and checked his Linkedin and Monster profiles. Nothing. On a lark, he pulled up Craigslist just to see if there were any odd jobs that appealed to him. He would rake leaves, cut lawns, do anything. He needed cash. An ad caught his eye, they were looking for an actor. He had done some community theatre in his younger years, but at 35, it had been a good 15 years. Nudity required...whatever. He had kept in shape with frustration lifts at his buddy's gym, the exercise keeping his mind working through the stress. HIV testing? Porn?

He paused. Thinking that he really didn't have any other options, but not wanting to ruin his life.

Fuck it, he thought. Mama done seen it all in 86 years. She would be all right. And she was the only one he gave a shit about. He phoned the Public Health clinic, and got an appointment to get his test done. He went into the bedroom, stripped, and took four nude pictures, and sent them with his reply to Watch Me/See Me productions.

****************************************************************************************************

After pleasuring each other for a couple of hours, Mickie and Gloria lay in bed talking.

"I just have reached the end of my rope. I've been at the firm 15 years, and I just needed to do something different and exercise my creative mind. Then you come along and start what we've started, and I had to take that chance. It's not over for me. And if I can be in films by being a pornographer, then that's what I'll do. I'm sick of not doing what I want with my life. So, you aren't pushing me into it. I want to do this. It might be my last chance." Mickie ended her recitation, and sat up. She spied her panties on the floor and slid them on.

Gloria swung her legs off the bed and stood, but made no move to dress, as had become her custom. Mickie envied her ability to be so un-selfconscious about her body. Mickie's petite, plump body always gave her pause in any activity that required showing it. She never really realized that men loved her large soft breasts, her round slappable ass. The guys she had been with didn't understand her switch-hitting either.

Gloria padded down to the kitchen and woke up Mickie's laptop. "Hey Mick!" Gloria called "We got some hits!"

Mickie was still in her bra and panties when she came down the stairs. Gloria thought she put most women to shame with her shape and her smiling, positive demeanor. She didn't get why Mickie's relationships didn't last very long. In her eyes, Mickie was the model woman.

Mickie put on her glasses and flipped through the messages.

"No...this guy looks like a straight crack addict. No, again...too short...God, this guy looks like a fucking animal...no...hmmm."

"Hmm what?" Gloria asked.

Mickie slid the computer around so Gloria could see the pictures of a tall black man who was in great shape, his arms were defined but not pythons, a decent six pack, and a sturdy ass. His cock looked impressive flaccid. His face was handsome in a studious way.

"Hubba hubba." Gloria said. Mickie giggled.

"So, he's on the short list, then?" Mickie asked.

"Hell yes."Gloria said. "Look, let's do it like this. If you see anyone else that looks promising, let's have them in on Friday, and try to shoot Saturday."

"Sounds good. There are only 5 more responses."

"Well, go through them, and let me know. I have to get online and do some work, and I should give my lawyer a call, talk some business and divorce."

Gloria went into her office, and Mickie, still clad in bra and panties, dug into the rest of the messages.

Friday morning, Mickie was seated at Gloria's coffee table, waiting to meet the one candidate, Reginald Crowder, that she and Gloria had decided on. Gloria would stay in her office until Mickie asked her in to the interview.

Promptly at 10AM, the doorbell sounded. Gloria stuck her head out of her office, and gave Mickie a thumbs up. Mickie opened the door. The tall black man said "Hi, I'm Reginald Crowder? I answered your ad?"

"Hello Reginald. I'm Michaela Hood, one of the executive producers and the chief creative officer for Watch Me/See Me. We've spoken over email. Come on in, have a seat."

Reggie sat. The house was nice. Well decorated, with expensive furniture and knickknacks.

"Mr. Crowder, we are a new independent adult production company, just starting to gain a foothold in the amateur erotic business. We are looking for a black actor to start in our first interracial short."

Reggie's eyes popped. He thought it was porn, but having it acknowledged was still a shock.

Mickie noticed his reaction. "Is that something you are interested in? Because-"

Reggie shook his head "No, Ms. Hood, I'm definitely interested. It...it's just taking some getting used to."

Mickie smiled. "Please, call me Mickie."

"And I'm Reggie."

"Reggie, we are new at this, too. So we'll learn together, OK? The shoot will be a one day shoot, we are prepared to offer you $1,000 for your work. Is that amount agreeable?"

Reggie spoke up. "I have the gig?"

Mickie said "Dependent on a few factors. Do you have the paperwork we requested?"

Reggie dug in the pocket of his suit coat. He felt silly wearing a suit, but he had always worn suits to interviews. He pulled the watermarked document from his pocket and handed it over.

"Just a moment." Mickie called the number on the form, and spoke briefly. Hanging up, she said "Now that's over, can you tell me about yourself?"

Reggie said "I was born and raised here. I'm recently divorced, and the last acting experience I had was in a production of Pippin at the Square Theatre, like, over a decade ago."

Mickie said "How about sex on camera?"

Reggie said "My wife and I shot video a couple of times. That's it."

Thanks to Gloria's contacts at the State Police, Mickie and Gloria already knew Reggie had a clean record.

Gloria stepped out of the office, wearing a white string bikini. The panty was little more than a triangle attached to a string, and the top fit only her nipples, leaving the rest of her breasts on show. The white bikini set off her colorful shoulders,the g-string bottom a line right under her back tattoo. Gloria looked stunning, and Reggie's eyes nearly left his skull.

"Hi Reggie. I'm Gloria Beck, the CEO of Watch Me/See Me. I'm also our only female talent. Do you want to come out to the pool with me?"

The three of them headed out to the pool. Mickie grabbed a drink for each of them.

Gloria sat down on a chaise, and put her sunglasses on. "Reggie, we need someone who can fuck on camera."

Reggie said "I'm willing to try."

Gloria said "Why?"

Reggie took a sip of his iced tea. "Ms. Beck, I need the money. I'm broke, jobless, and if I can do this, I might be able to keep my house from foreclosure."

Gloria's legal brain went to work. "We should talk further about your house. I'm a lawyer. But let's do that later. Can you drop your pants please?"

Reggie looked taken aback, but he took a breath and stood, taking off his suit coat and undoing his belt. Pushing his pants down, he freed his cock from his underwear.

"Hmm." Gloria noted the graceful curve that it had, as it grew under her gaze. She reached out and wrapped her hand around it, and her fingers barely touched on the other side. She stroked it slowly, feeling the hardness increase. Before she got carried away, she stopped herself and said "You can get dressed."

Reggie rearranged himself, leaving his suit coat on the chair, and pulled his tie down, unbuttoning his top button. He took a large swallow of tea.

Gloria said "The job is yours if you wish to take it."

Reggie looked uncomfortable. "Ms. Beck, Ms. Hood, I really want this job. But my mortgage is $1,500."

Gloria said "So we'll pay you $1,500."

Mickie snapped a look at Gloria. $1,500 wouldn't break them, but it would come close.

Reggie said "What time do I need to be here tomorrow?"

Saturday morning found Gloria and Mickie up early, Mickie arriving at Gloria's right at 7AM, Gloria opening the door fully nude as usual. They set up the bedroom for the shoot, clearing out personal items and making the bed. They sat in the kitchen after their work was done, waiting for Reggie to arrive.

Gloria rolled two joints and was about to pour coffee when the doorbell rang.

Mickie got up and let Reggie in, who was nervous and looked it. He sat down at the table with them. Noticing the weed on the table, he remembered the ad had said 420 friendly. He hadn't smoked regularly while he was looking for a job, but it didn't look like Watch Me/See Me had a drug testing policy. Gloria, who had donned her robe before his arrival, handed him a cup of coffee and his own joint and said "Coffee to wake you up, marijuana to mellow you out."

Reggie lit up and took a healthy drag, followed by a hit of coffee. He had almost forgotten how horny weed made him, and being high with two women as good looking as Mickie and Gloria was beginning to make his cock hard. He was glad that he had eaten breakfast. The most important meal of the day.

"OK, folks." Mickie was definitely in charge this morning. Gloria had encouraged her "If you're going to be the director, direct! Yes I'm the boss, but you are the one who makes this look good. Do your job, and we'll be fine."

Mickie said "We've decided that you are going to be the pool cleaner, and Gloria will be the owner. It's a scenario that has been done to death, but we still think it's hot. It gives Gloria a chance to tease you and the camera, and it's an excuse to have her in a bikini. We're going to start at the pool, then when things get hotter and heavier, we'll move into the bedroom. Reggie, I have your costume here." She tossed him a Wal-Mart bag with a work shirt and a pair of swim briefs in it.

Reggie looked uncertain. "I've never worn a swimsuit that small."

Mickie said "Honey? With your body, you should never wear anything else swimming. You'll start out with shorts on over. When you need to test the pool, you'll strip down, to Gloria's amazement, jump in, and Gloria will start to come on to you. You guys get good and hot, and then we move into the sex in the bedroom. Sound good? We'll do the pool first. I'll say...10 minutes and you guys should be outside?" They both nodded. "OK." Mickie took the joint out of Reggie's hand and took a long drag, and handed it back, looking directly into Reggie's eyes. Reggie couldn't help but smile. Mickie was cute as fuck, and he almost wished she were in the scene. Gloria was hot as balls, but Mickie was the one who occupied his mind. He shook himself, and got busy. Smoked the last of his joint and went into the living room to get ready.

Gloria chose a black swimsuit just as scandalous as the white one,even though it was a one piece that basically covered only her front. The back was a maze of straps that ended in a g-string. She finished dressing, and went into the living room. Reggie stiffened a little. He was halfway into the swimsuit, and habitually pulled it up when she walked in. She went directly to him and wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him close.

"Reggie." She whispered in his ear. "This is going to be great. You are going to be a hot black stud who fucks me into oblivion. You are the cock that I want in me, fucking me. You get me off. Just do what Mickie says, and we'll both get off. Do you need anything? A quick blow, to get that first one out?"

Reggie thought about it. It might help. He obviously needed as much staying power as possible, but he was worried about volume. He wanted to make it look hot, and dropping a big load was a part of porn, wasn't it?

Mickie came into the living room. "Are you guys ready? I had a thought. Reggie, do you think you should maybe jack your cock once, get that first nut so we can shoot a little longer? I got some Viagra as a last resort, but I'd rather not use it."

Reggie and Gloria laughed. Reggie said "We were just talking about that." Gloria was stroking Reggie's shoulders, Reggie's hands rested on Gloria's ass, tentatively caressing her full cheeks.

Mickie said, "It's up to you. If you blow early, we can edit it, though, so no pressure. And you never know...we could use both pop shots. I just talked myself out of it. Five minutes, guys."

Gloria held Reggie close again, and whispered more encouragement. "I love black men." Gloria whispered, hoping that this would help turn Reggie on. "You have a nice big cock, Reggie...I want to suck it, I want it to fill my mouth. You can come in me, Reggie. You can fill me up."

Reggie started warming up in a serious way. The weed had really gotten to his head and his tongue loosened. "What do you like? Do you want it from behind? Or do you want me on you, over you?"

Gloria responded, "Daddy, I want you everywhere." She was happy that Reggie was showing some spark. This might be really good.

Mickie called from the kitchen, "Places! We're burning daylight, folks!"

Gloria and Reggie went through the kitchen, and out onto the pool deck.

"Glo, lay down on the lounger, I want to get some tease shots of you, suntan lotion, ass, breasts...that drink got booze in it?"

"No, it's 8 in the morning, Mickie...I'm not an animal." Gloria rolled her eyes.

"OK. You're reading your hot novel, you get horny and spread sunscreen all over, lay down, and just as you start to get yourself off, Reggie comes in, and cleans the pool, and when he tests it, he'll strip down to the speedo and jump in. When he comes out, you guys get into it. Glo, I want you to suck his cock on the lounger, Reggie, you eat her pussy out here too. Then depending on how late it is, it'll either be lunch or fucking in the bedroom. Cool?"

They both nodded, hands still touching each other's bodies.

"OK. Gloria, you're on."

Gloria kissed Reggie deeply, and he sat in a chair behind the camera, next to Mickie, in her now uniform of denim capris, black heeled sandals and a man's dress shirt, sleeves ripped off, tied off below her large breasts. Going with the mood of the shoot, Mickie had worn one of her lace bras, the blue one, and had the shirt unbuttoned to below the bra, giving Reggie a good view of her nearly E-cup breasts, and keeping his libido up. Her exposed shoulders sported two playing cards, Queen of Diamonds on one side, Queen of Hearts on the other.

Reggie leaned towards her and said "No Queen of Spades?"

Mickie laughed and said "Maybe later. My former job was really buttoned up, and I am liking the fact that I can let my freak flag fly a bit. But you never know...I could become a Queen of Spades pretty easily." She looked pointedly at Reggie. She thought he was handsome and there's no way a girl like her could snag a guy like him. She was just playing...but Reggie wasn't.

"Alright Glo, you ready?"

Gloria gave her the thumbs up, and Mickie clapped her clapper board, and called "Action!"

Gloria lay on her stomach and read while Mickie moved the camera around her, taking in the mound of her ass, the maze of black strings that crossed her flower tattoos over her shoulders, moving slowly back down to her red toe nailed feet, Gloria crossing them and wrinkling her soles for the foot fetishists out there.

Mickie signaled Gloria to roll over. She did so, and put her book down. Gloria picked up a bottle of suntan oil, and smoothed it down her arms and legs, Mickie capturing every slippery moment on film. She rubbed the oil high on her thighs, at her bikini line. Her fingers slid under her swimsuit, tracing the lips of her sex, and brushing her sensitive clit. She began to caress her breasts under the swimsuit, causing her nipples to swell considerably. She rubbed herself and moaned.

When she moved the swimsuit gusset to the side, exposing her shaved sex, she played with her clit and Mickie called "Cut! OK, Reggie. Go over to the gate, and when I call action, start your dialogue."

Reggie walked over to the gate.

"Ready? Action!"

Reggie called "Pool man!"

Gloria was startled, and rearranged herself. "Just a second."

Reggie came in and said "Hello. I'm here to clean the pool. I won't disturb you ma'am."

Gloria said "Oh goody. I've needed a good cleaning for a while."

Reggie got to work with the tools they had assembled. When he finished his "work", he began to strip. Mickie zoomed in and lapped up every sinewy inch of his rich brown body. When he was down to the black speedo, he jumped in the water and swam a lap. Getting out, he nodded to himself, and was drying off when Gloria beckoned him over.

"Cut! This is going great!" Mickie sang. "Reggie just come on over. You guys do your dialogue and get into it. Gloria, you suck his cock first. After that, you guys do what you feel. If you want to fuck out here, go for it. The light's great right now."

Reggie came over to the chair, still dripping.

"And...action!"

Reggie said, "Is there something I can do for you ma'am?"

Gloria simply said "Yes." And grabbed the waistband of Reggie's swimsuit, freeing his obviously hard cock. She stroked it and said "It's so big. I could see it through your suit."

Reggie said "Why don't you see how it tastes?"

Gloria took him into her mouth. Mickie came around behind Gloria, shooting over her shoulder, following her lips down, down, down Reggie's stiff black shaft. Reggie held on. His ex-wife's cocksucking skills were not bad, but Gloria left her in the dust. Glo backed off, getting her breath, and dove down again, feeling Reggie tickle the back of her throat. Reggie involuntarily let out a long, drawn-out "Sheeeeeeeeit" and Gloria's tongue worked sheer magic on the underside of his cock. Reggie felt that warning in the base of his balls, the buzzing that told him his orgasm was nearer than he would have liked. Gloria seemed to sense this, and clamped her fingers around the base of his cock, squeezing firmly. Reggie felt the pressure subside, and Gloria went back to work slowly, licking him like a popsicle, stroking his thick cock with her hand as she told him, "I need to schedule weekly cleanings with your company. My pool gets so damn dirty. You want to see?" She sucked him for a while longer, feeling his knobby head beat with his pulse on her tongue.

"Yeah, I need to see what else you want me to clean." Reggie hoped his voice didn't sound as strained as he thought it did.

Gloria lay back on her seat, and dropped a towel down for Reggie's knees. Reggie knelt as Gloria untied her swimsuit at the neck, and pushed the crotch aside. Her pierced nipples were hard and creased, and Reggie could see that her lips were shiny slick with her juices. He bent to her pussy, licking a single, fat-tongued pass from the bottom of her opening to her clit, and Gloria spat "God, that feels good, Daddy. Lick my clit."