Watch Me Use Your Body

Info
You can't feel it, but you can watch through a camera.
1k words
4.41
21.2k
7
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers



Does this look familiar?

I'm sure you're feeling disoriented. One moment, you're neurojacked into a fully immersive fantasy world. The next, you're just staring through a webcam and listening through a basic microphone.

This should look familiar. This is your room, in the real world. You're now using your standard issue monitoring equipment, so you can check in on your body without having to disengage from the neurojacked connection.

You can see your body, right there in your bed. Looking all sweet and innocent. And vulnerable. Only a cute little t-shirt and pink panties between you and the rest of the world.

And you can see me. In your room. Here, with your helpless body.

You might have tried to disengage from the neurojack and return to your body. You can't. You might have tried to call for help, to contact your friends. You can't. You might have tried to even change from this view, to go back to your VR world, you can't.

Do you remember, two months ago, when you let me read your private diary, the one with all your most embarrassing sexual fantasies?

Do you remember giving me admin access to your VR account and telling me that I could make any of your fantasies reality... that the only requirement was that I make sure you are completely surprised?

Well... surprise.

Just remember. You wanted this. You are such a perverted little slut that one of your many, many depraved fantasies would be to watch someone have fun with your helpless body. And just think. Because of the neurojack, you can only feel sensations from the VR world. No matter what I do to your body, you won't feel any of it. You wouldn't even know I was here except for me forcing your perspective to the monitoring equipment.

Let's start by getting rid of these clothes. This t-shirt fabric looks weak. I'll just give it a good hard rip... there we go. Now your beautiful breasts are exposed to the cool air. Let's get those nipples nice and hard. I hope your camera resolution is good enough for you to see me pinch your nipples between my fingers. I'm rolling your nipples back and forth... there we go. Your body is essentially asleep, and your nipples are STILL getting stiff at my touch. You really are an eager little whore, aren't you?

Perhaps you're going to say it's not your fault. You literally have zero control over your body right now. You can't help getting aroused by a strange man breaking into your room and mauling your tits.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, slut.

Now for these little pink panties of yours. Easy enough for me to pull them down your legs and off. Now your physical body is completely naked. A warm little sex doll for my pleasure. I can pose you and tease you and use you as I wish.

What should I do with these used, smelly panties now? Hmm. I know... I'll just pull them over your head and the neurojack headband. I'll adjust them like so... see? When you come back to your body, you'll be able to see out through the leg holes, and the crotch of your panties is right over your nose. You look ridiculous.

You're about to look even more silly. Do you see what I have here? That's right. It's a permanent marker. Time for a little skin graffiti, so I can label you as you really are. I think I'll write "FREE USE" right above your pussy... ooh, you wax! Good girl. That gives me more space to write. Now I'll write "PUBLIC PROPERTY" on your tits... there we go. Never forget that your fun bags are public property to be toyed with. Now I'm going to carefully write "SLAVE GIRL" around your neck, almost as if it's a collar... yeah, I'll add a line around your neck above the words and below the words, as if it were the outlines of a collar. And a slave ring in front... there we go!

Now I'm going to shift your body around like a rag doll. Seeing you all helpless and naked has gotten me nice and hard. I'm going to have you on your back and press your ankles back by your ears... mmm your pussy is nice and tight... god, you're such an easy slut... begging me to use you someday... to make sure you don't know when it will happen... and that you can't stop it, no matter what... mmm!

God, you slut, you got me hornier than I expected. I don't want to cum inside you. No, that's too clean and simple. I'm just going to move your panties out of the way for a second... I'm almost there... there!

Ha! Right on your cheek. Now I'll pull the panties back down over your head... and rub it around, smearing my cum around your face. That will dry quickly. That's going to feel fun when you come back to your body and try to take the panties off.

Just look at you. Naked as the day you were born. Sprawled across the bed, limbs every which way. Dirty things written all over your body in marker. Panties over your head, my cum on your face. You look WORSE than drunk.

Now for a few pictures to commemorate the occasion... you do remember some of your super secret fantasies involved blackmail, yes?

Time for me to be on my way. In half an hour, the freeze on your controls will be gone, and you will be able to return to VR or your own body as you wish.

I have one more surprise for you. I've recorded this whole fun experience for you on video. It's going to autoplay for you every day. Several times a day. No matter what you are doing, at random times it will appear in the corner of your vision. And every morning when you wake up, it will play for you, full screen. You're going to relive this experience of helpless use again and again.

Have fun!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Trapped and Alone Ch. 01Ā Undercover cop gets in over her head.in Illustrated
Lily's Life as LivestockĀ When Lily starts mooing, her husband helps her adjust.in Fetish
Humiliation Whore Ch. 01Ā A wife does what she has to do.in BDSM
Used & Abused: The Katie ChroniclesĀ High school senior gets caught up in a hardcore gang-bang.in Group Sex
Milky Tits Ch. 01Ā Young woman gets her tits milked.in Fetish
More Stories