“Watch Us, We Beg You”

Story Info
You never know what a stoplight will bring.
876 words
3.67
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving to my massage appointment and just missed a light that I knew was a long one. Normally I don't look around at red lights; I just mind my own business. But this time some movement in the lane to my left caught my attention, and I looked over. There was a man in the driver's seat arching backwards with his head lolling around. I thought at first he might be having a medical episode, as silly as that seems now. As his head came down he turned and saw me. I couldn't look away, as natural as that would have been. I saw his right arm move and woman suddenly popped up as if by magic, facing him at first but then twisting to look at me. She put her face to the window and mouthed, "Follow us." Then she licked her lips, top and bottom, in a lewd circular motion. She had thick long brown hair, all disheveled, and seemed to be in her thirties. He had a dark beard but I couldn't make him out too well.

The light changed. The clock on the console told me I had 30 minutes to get to my massage, enough time to see what they had in mind. I followed them into a grocery store parking lot. It was busy, but they parked about halfway back from the store, where there were plenty of cars but enough room for me to pull in along the passenger side.

She rolled down the window and beckoned me with her finger while opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue, and dribbling saliva down her chin. I got out, walked over, and had a better look at her. She had striking, hypnotic violet eyes and was wearing a pale blue T-shirt. She was naked otherwise. As she locked eyes with me, she opened her legs, slid three fingers into her twat and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Then she licked them clean within inches of my face. I could smell her strong musk. Next to her, the driver's zipper was open and his cock was standing straight up, bigger than mine and thick. The only words spoken between us were then said, by him, in what I took to be a Middle European accent: "Watch us, we beg you." She motioned me to walk around to the driver's side, where I had a better view. There was a kid collecting shopping carts nearby, but no one else.

I stood on his side looking into the car as he grabbed her hair from the back and jammed her mouth down on his dick in a rapid pumping motion, five or six times. Then he pulled her head up and showed me her face, like it was a prize. Her eyes were glazed, her tongue was hanging out, and ropes of spit dropped from her mouth. She groaned softly and he grabbed her and started pumping again. His hips clenched upward to meet her downward driven mouth.

I was getting hard now, and worried that someone would see them. But it wasn't really "them" -- it was "us." I was as involved as they were. My stomach felt tight with nerves and I was breathing through my mouth. I couldn't resist reaching down and brushing my crotch with my palm.

After using her head as a fucktoy, he got very gentle, caressing her hair and cheeks, and she switched now to her technique, not his. She made a popping sound as she sucked the head and then withdrew her mouth quickly, over and over. Her right hand had pulled his balls out from his pants and was squeezing them while her left gripped his shaft. All the while her mouth made this popping sound as she sucked and released, sucked and released.

He began to groan softly and then louder as she gripped and sucked. She didn't speed up; she was like a metronome, up and down, up and down. His penis was beet-red when I heard a gasp escape from him, followed by an "ahhhhhhhhhaaaa" that finally became a loud bark as he released powerful spurts of glistening jizz onto her cheeks, chin, mouth and nose. She kept squeezing and I saw a final drop of cum dribble down the front of his still-hard cock.

I heard a cart rattle and turned around to see the kid headed our way. He had a concerned look on his face, but I waved him off, saying, "It's all good. I'm just helping them with their groceries."

When I turned back she was wiping the cum off her face with her fingers and then sucking the fingers clean. He zipped up and started the car. Before pulling away, he grabbed her head and twisted it sideways until she grimaced, then yanked a small clump of her hair out by the roots. She gasped in pain, and he handed me the strands and left.

I put the hair in my pocket -- I would later wrap it around my dick and masturbate -- and made my massage in time. I used the hour of Suki's strong hands all over me to replay the events in my mind again and again and again.