Watch What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edi felt hands on her hair, guiding her back up, then pushing her mouth down onto Josh. She paused, looking at Emily who smiled and winked at her, then opened her mouth and took him in. Edi surprised herself by taking six inches straight in, she'd practised on her new dildos but Josh seemed fatter. She felt hands on the back of her head again, not forcing her but guiding her head further down. She bobbed her head, taking a little more each time, enjoying the sound of Josh groaning loudly. Edi was just getting used to him, getting into a rhythm, when Emily's hands pulled her up again.

"Sit on him now," she told her, gripping the base of Josh's cock, "put your feet on the sofa and grind your hips on him."

She didn't need the instructions, Edi couldn't wait to feel his cock inside her at last. She straddled him, feet on either side of the couple, then lowered herself down. She cried out as he filled her, sinking lower with a little help from Emily's hands on her shoulders. Emily guided her to ride him, setting the pace, Josh biting and nibbling on each of Edi's nipples while Emily pushed her tongue down her throat and kissed her passionately.

"Do you think you can take him anally, that's what Josh really wants?" Emily suddenly blurted out.

"Please?" Josh whimpered, "Emily doesn't like anal."

"Giving it, yes. Doing it, no," Emily said.

She told Edi to turn around and bend over, and then Josh rubbed his fingers along his shaft, lubing up his fingers and inserting them into Edi's arse. She yelped at first, then relaxed. When she was ready, Josh pulled her back and guided her down onto his cock. Halfway down, and thinking her arse was going to split, Emily put her hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Edi yelped again with her arse now full.

She sat still for a few seconds, then started riding him slowly. she could feel each vein rubbing her insides, the end feeling like it was going to burst out of her stomach, and as she settled into a rhythm she felt fingers on her clit. It didn't take long before her body shook violently and she came harder than she had done for a while.

Edi felt herself being moved, lifted off Josh and walked over to the coffee table. Hands placed hers on the far side, her feet planted on the floor, and she felt Josh pushed into her arse again. This time he started to fuck her, and then her head was turned to the side, where Emily had placed a large mirror.

"Keep watching the mirror," Emily told her.

She watched as Emily went behind Josh and lining up the dildo, slid it effortlessly into his arse again. Now, as she fucked Josh, it pushed him forwards into Edi. She watched, mesmerised, wondering if any future remakes of the Human Centipede film would be like this. Josh pulled her legs around, tighter together, and this added grip combined with Emily fucking his arse had him cumming, shooting spurt after spurt of his semen deep into Edi's arse.

Josh pulled out and moved away, Edi feeling hands push her thighs wide apart again. Emily knelt behind her, licking her pussy and arse as Josh's cum seeped out of it. Her fingers strayed to Edi's clit again, rubbing fast, Edi's hips bucking and grinding against Emily as she came again.

"Are you ready again?" she heard Emily say.

Josh told her yes and Edi was moved again, this time slumped over the arm of the sofa. She felt Josh's cock bump against her mouth, and then Emily pulled her buttocks apart and slid the dildo into her pussy. As Emily fucked Edi, Josh held his cock in place as Edi's mouth was forced down onto it. Emily alternated between fucking her pussy and then her arse until Edi heard Josh mumble something to Emily. She felt the strap-on dildo withdrawn from her, Josh getting up and positioning himself behind her while Emily lay on the sofa. Now, as Josh fucked Edi, her face was pushed between Emily's wide-open legs, the strap-on having been removed.

Josh did the same as Emily had, fucking her pussy for around a minute, then her arse, then her pussy again. Edi had slid her fingers into Emily's pussy, her tongue flicking out as it got pushed across Emily's clit with each thrust from Josh. Josh leaned into her, holding her head down, his weight on her back as he fucked her harder and harder. He stopped alternating now, concentrating on fucking Edi's arse as hard as he possibly could. He moved his hands and gripped her shoulders, giving him extra momentum to his thrusts. Edi sensed Emily was getting closer as her hands gripped the back of Edi's head until she cried out loudly and squirted over Edi's face.

Edi concentrated now on her arse being fucked, Josh certainly had some stamina, she knew he'd already cum once but her grip on his cock was relentless, and she was impressed with his staying power. Suddenly she felt a tongue on her clit again, Emily knelt between her legs again. Her tongue flicked over Edi's clit and along Josh's shaft until Josh started grunting loudly. Edi felt a sudden rushed movement, Emily lying on the sofa alongside her, twisting Edi so she lay on her back, their faces together.

She felt a breeze rush into her gaping arsehole as Josh withdrew, and then suddenly he was stood over them, wanking furiously. Emily opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, encouraging Edi to do so too. Josh started cumming again, flooding both the girl's faces with his sticky load, spurt after spurt flying across them. Once he'd finished, the girls licked his cock clean simultaneously, one on each side then started licking each other's faces clean, savouring the mixture of juices on each other.

Edi slumped back lying on the sofa and then looked down at herself. Her pantyhose were soaked, and the wet nylon stuck to her thighs like it had been sprayed on. Emily herself was no better, her white stockings almost non-visible above the knees where her juices had run. The sofa was wet through, glistening in the light, especially on the arm that Edi had been bent over.

"Well, do you still want to stay over?" Josh grinned.

"I can't sleep on there," Edi answered.

"You can always join us upstairs," Emily told her.

"Some other time maybe," Edi replied.

"Well, she wants to do it again by the sound of it," Josh laughed.

"Yeah, and next time I get to use the strap-on?" Edi asked.