Watch What You Wish For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, you look amazing. Doesn't mummy look amazing?" she said to the twins.

Both clambered off her and walked to their mum before she handed them back and they both kissed them goodnight.

"We'll be back around 9 pm, don't forget to get them ready for bed at around 7 pm please, they have a routine to stick to," Emily asked.

Emily and Josh left to the sounds of laughter as the twins attacked Edi once again, Edi sprawled out across the floor, playing like this was a regular occurrence. She read the list of instructions Emily had left, and by 7.15 pm both of the twins were fast asleep. Josh had told her that they would both sleep right through but to listen out just in case, but Edi heard not a peep out of them.

She looked at the clock, scrolled through social media, and then looked again. Only ten minutes had passed, and she had over an hour until Josh and Emily arrived back. She almost wished she'd bought her laptop with her. Edi decided to have a look around the house, to see how much different it was from her own home. The kitchen at the back of the house was huge, large doors opened out onto a big decking area, part of the extension.

Edi had already been upstairs, but only to the room the twins shared at the front of the house. There was a toilet, and a huge bathroom and then she strolled through a door into a huge bedroom. This was where she'd seen Josh the other night then, it had been a bed he was sitting on. The walls were virtually all glass, just small panels of brickwork along the bottom edge. The far side had an ensuite shower room. Edi walked over to the windows ad looked out. She could see her grandfather sitting and watching TV on their sofa. Behind him was the desk with Edi's laptop on, she could just see the edge of the chair but not the backrest.

Curiosity took over and Edi started opening drawers and looking through the walk-in wardrobe at Emily's extensive range of dresses. She sat on the bed and opened the top drawer in the bedside chest of drawers. Various face and body creams were laid out very neatly, and a selection of face masks. Edi opened the middle drawer and it was full of bras and undies, all of them predictably pastel colours. The bottom drawer contained more lingerie, this time a wide range of different coloured stockings, pastels of course but also whites too, and lace bodysuits and silk teddies and chemises amongst them.

A little put out that Emily didn't have dildos in there, she picked out a lace bodysuit and lay back on the bed to put it over her. Her head hit the very soft pillows and she felt something underneath. Twisting to look and putting her hand under the pillow, she pulled out a strap-on harness with a 12" realistic dildo attached. Edi gasped at the size of the dildo, its girth as well as how long it was. She closed her eyes and traced her fingers along the shaft, imagining it was Josh. She put the dildo in her mouth and started to lick around the end.

She could feel her pussy getting damper, and looked up at the clock. It would be around forty-five minutes before they got back if they were on time, enough time for Edi to try it out. Putting the dildo on the bed she knelt by the bed and lowered her head down, taking the cock into her mouth. Try as she might, Edi couldn't manage more than half of it before gagging loudly. The shaft all slippy with her spit, she moved to the corner bedpost and wrapped the harness around the corner, keeping it reasonably tight.

Edi stood, pulled her skirt up and slid down her damp knickers. She rubbed a hand through her wet folds, then knelt on the floor and backed up until the dildo pushed against her labia, pushing them apart. Holding the dildo steady with one hand while supporting herself with the other, she wiggled her hips so the dildo pushed inside. She closed her eyes, imagining Josh again, pushing her hips back a little more each time. The dildo pushed inside her, more and more until she felt so full. Moving her hand down, she could feel there was still around three inches of the dildo still to go.

She paused, panting heavily, plucking up the courage to go further. Pulling her hips forward, she took a deep breath and pushed back hard.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried out loudly as she felt her arse touch against the wooden bedpost.

Edi paused, listening out for the twins, convinced she'd screamed loud enough to wake them, but heard nothing. She paused for breath again, then slowly started to push back and forth on the dildo, her buttocks feeling the wood bedpost each time she pushed back. Getting used to the length now, she started quickening her pace, encouraging imaginary Josh to fuck her harder. Suddenly, she heard a key in the front door downstairs.

Panic set in. Edi fumbled with the harness, trying desperately to remove the strap-on dildo from the bedpost. It seemed like forever but she finally managed it, putting it back under the pillow where she'd found it, and quietly sneaking out of the room. Scrunching her knickers up tight in her hand, she saw Emily walking up the stairs.

"Oh, there you are, how have things been?" she asked, "everything okay I hope?"

"Yeah, fine, I thought I heard one of the children so I came up to check," Edi answered.

"Okay, you needn't have worried, once asleep they don't wake up until morning. You look a little flushed though," Emily told her.

"No, I'm fine," Edi replied.

They walked downstairs to see Josh sitting on a sofa, his shirt unbuttoned.

"Did you enjoy the tour of the house?" he asked, smiling at Edi.

"I was checking on the children," she answered.

Josh held his phone up to her, showing her he had an app open.

"Motion sensors, we had them at the last place too. We always activate them when out, I put them on tonight on auto-pilot, forgetting you were here."

Edi tried not to show her fear, did they know how long she'd been in their bedroom then?

"I was checking out the view from your bedroom for a while, those larger windows all around let you see quite a lot don't they?" she said, hoping they'd buy her little white lie.

"Yes, you do get some interesting viewing," Emily smirked.

Edi made her excuses and left, getting back home just in time for her grandparents to tell her they were going to bed. Thinking of Emily's words she turned on the laptop, looking for their bedroom lights, but nothing. She searched for porn with BWC, half thinking of Josh and half with the strap-on dildo in mind. She stuck her dildo onto the chair and started riding it. Normally it would have been fine, but tonight she had been spoilt, and it didn't seem the same.

Edi stopped watching porn and instead spent some time searching online, browsing different sites until she found perfection. A site had in stock an 11" realistic-looking extra girthy dildo, realistic veins bulging along the shaft, and a suction cup base. Not only that but the site did next-day delivery, and only having a few left there was a special offer, so she bit the bullet and ordered two, one in flesh pink and the other in black. In anticipation and with something in mind to try, she stuck two dildos to the french windows and rode them both, one anally and the other vaginally, until she squirted hard against the glass.

Her legs turned to jelly and she slumped to the floor, recovering her breath she looked up to see the bedroom light next door. Unable to see either Emily or Josh, she wondered if one had been watching her. Next door, Emily had gone into the bedroom and saw the bedclothes untidy, one corner pushed up onto the bed. She walked to the pillows and withdrew the strap-on dildo, holding it to her nose as Josh walked in.

"She found it then," she smirked at Josh, "and judging by that I think she enjoyed it too," she continued, pointing down to where Edi was riding the dildos against her french windows.

"You think we should ask her already then?" Josh asked.

"Let's hope she takes it better than the last one and doesn't run a mile," Emily smiled.

Edi was scared the next day, thinking Josh and Emily knew what she'd done and were going to be angry with her, but she'd seen both and they'd simply smiled, waved and said hello to her. She thought it had been a mistake not being able to clean the dildo off, but she seemed to have got away with it. getting back from work on Friday Josh saw her and called her over.

"I know you came around on Wednesday but we've got a meeting tomorrow for a potential new shoot, it will involve a few drinks so we might be later than normal, will you be able to babysit again?" he asked her.

"Another £100? No problem, What time do you think you'll be back?" she responded.

"Hopefully before midnight, it depends on how the meeting goes and how much we may need to schmooze up to people. Do you have a drink of choice and I'll get you a bottle in, only for after Isla and Leo are in bed mind," Josh explained.

Edi smiled and told him that would be great, and she'd tell her grandparents she'd be back long after they'd gone to bed, and it didn't matter how late as she didn't have work on Sunday. She saw Josh's eyes light up at that news, and he told her she was more than welcome to stay over if she wanted, they didn't have a spare bed but the sofa would be very comfortable. Edi thanked him and told him it would be a great idea after a few drinks, but would probably go home as it was only next door.

The following evening Edi went around a little early, shortly after 5.30 pm. Emily answered the door, accompanied by little Isla and Leo, who both beamed at seeing Edi.

"I'm glad you're here, I've had to stop getting ready and leave Josh to it so I could keep an eye on these little monsters," she laughed, "shall I take your bag?"

Edi clutched it to her chest, then told Emily it was her laptop and a few bits and pieces, to give her something to do while they were out. She asked Emily to give her a couple of minutes while she used the toilet, she really should have gone before leaving her own house. Edi put the bag by the sofa, and then Emily watched as she walked up the stairs, her arse swishing about under her black flared skirt, her nylon-clad legs, watching her breasts jiggle from the side as she walked up the stairs out of sight.

Edi knew the toilet was at the far end of the hallway and would need to walk past their bedroom door to get to it. She saw the door was open, glanced behind her and saw Emily distracted by the twins, and slowed as she walked towards the door. Getting nearly level she paused, and almost gasped out loud. Josh faced the door naked, towel over his head as he dried his hair, his cock swinging from side to side as he did so. The crotchless pantyhose Edi had put on ready for later came in handy already, and her hand strayed under her skirt and onto her clit. It felt so good, but she knew she couldn't stay there.

She used the toilet and went back down, took over playing with the kids while Emily went to finish getting ready herself. They both came back down not long after, Josh looking handsome in a crisp white shirt with a royal blue suit on, but Edi was mesmerised by Emily. She wore a floor-length emerald green dress and splits up both legs to her upper thighs showing her legs in white nylon. The colour of the dress was a perfect match for her eyes. Josh told her the bottle of vodka she'd asked for was on the unit in the kitchen for later, and just as he'd finished saying it their taxi arrived.

Edi played with the twins for a while, chasing them around the sitting room, mainly to tire them out quicker too. After changing and putting them to bed, they were both fast asleep within five minutes. She watched them for a while, then went down and fetched the bottle from the kitchen. She poured herself a large glass then settled on the sofa and unzipping her bag, took out her laptop.

She started off watching random porn, watching a video then watching one of the others linked from the same page, wondering where it would take her. One of the videos was a brunette in crotchless pantyhose at first, it was a compilation video of her in various outdoor places, masturbating with people walking past unknown like she'd be squatting behind a wall or hedge. It was almost like the girl was hoping to get caught, and it reminded her of herself, hoping that Josh or Emily had been watching her.

Edi peeled off her t-shirt and unclasped her black bra, and put them into her bag. Next, she stood and pushed the skirt down off her hips, standing now dressed only in pantyhose and her black trainers. She put the skirt into her bag too, then walked out into the garden, and moved across to the fence by the alleyway. She could hear herself breathing heavily, her nipples erect, and her pussy starting to leak down her thighs. Edi moved along the fence slowly, away from the house, until she heard voices coming towards her. She squatted down and as they approached on the other side of the fence, ran her fingers along her pussy and then up inside herself.

Three fingers were thrust inwards, while she bit lightly on a finger of her other hand, trying to quieten herself. The voices got louder as they got nearer, and the nearer they got the quicker Edi fingered herself. They walked past her and continued up the alleyway, Edi not understanding how they hadn't heard the loud squelching of her fingers. Their voices tailing off, Edi shook and came, her back slumping against the fence as she did so.

Regaining her composure, her heart thumping at how close people had been to her without knowing she was there or what she was doing, had been exhilarating. She went back into the house and listened by the bottom of the stairs. There was no sound from the children. Going back to the sofa she put her hand into her bag and pulled out one of her new large suction dildos. She stroked her hand along it, then put it to her mouth and licked and ran her tongue along the shaft.

Remembering what she'd just done, she took the dildo and went up to Josh and Emily's bedroom. Putting one leg up on the bed while holding the dildo still, she imagined Josh lying on the bed while she straddled him. She eased herself down onto the dildo, slowly and surely, rising back up then sinking again. It took some doing, she wasn't used to a dildo this size, but eventually, she'd managed to get all of the dildo inside her. She stopped and paused for a while, enjoying the feeling of it stretching her, then looked over towards the windows thinking she'd heard something.

Suddenly she had an idea. Holding the dildo in place she kept her legs as tight together as possible and made her way over to the window. She turned and wiped across her thighs, used her leaking juices to wet the suction cup base, and then backed onto the window. Feeling it stick, she started riding the dildo. At this angle, she knew anyone who walked up the alleyway might be able to see her there. She fucked the dildo for a while, then had another idea.

Deciding to crank up the excitement, she slid herself off the dildo and went over to turn on the light, knowing now that she'd be more visible to anyone in the dark alleyway. She rode the dildo again, then went a little further. She rubbed her fingers around and lubed up her arsehole, then withdrew from the dildo and held it against her willing arse. Again it took some doing, Edi using her hands to spread her buttocks and make her puckered arsehole more accessible. The feeling of her arse being so full, and hoping people were about to see her, Edi fingered her clit and came hard again, squirting down the glass window.

It was almost 11 pm now, so Edi decided to pack her things away and wait for Josh and Emily to arrive home. Sitting on the sofa, she'd put the TV on but wasn't watching anything particular, starting to doze off after her exertions and drinking more of the vodka, she heard the front door open.

"Hi, how have things been?" Josh asked.

"Are your knees dirty?" Emily asked.

"I thought I heard noises and slipped when I went out," Edi lied.

Emily laughed, then winked at Josh and told him to keep her company while she went to get changed. Josh undid the zip at the back of her dress for her, Edi noticing she had no bra on. Not that she needed one with her little breasts she thought. Josh sat on the sofa with her, pouring her another large glass of vodka and unbuttoning the top three buttons of his shirt. He smiled when he saw her staring at his chest muscles. He sat facing her, one knee up on the cushions, knowing this angle showed off his cock against his trousers. Again, he smiled at seeing Edi's face as she noticed.

Then she gasped and he looked behind him. Emily walked down the stairs, staring at them both, the emerald green dress had been replaced by an emerald green lace babydoll nightie, complete with a white lace g-string and white hold-up stockings. Her hair had been brushed back off her face and fixed up in a ponytail. Completing the look, she held the strap-on dildo in her hand. Josh undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt and Edi looked on open-mouthed.

"You haven't used this tonight, did you bring your own?" Emily asked.

"I don't know what you mean," Edi pleaded.

"You did the other night, you didn't clean it and I could smell you on it. Tonight, you didn't wipe the window after yourself," Emily explained.

Edi gulped. She remembered cumming on the huge dildo, going to the bathroom to clean it off later, but had forgotten to wipe the window down. Fuck. She looked up from the floor and back at Emily, Fuck. she might not have very big breasts, but boy those nipples were huge, they must have been around an inch and a half long. Emily smiled at her and slid her g-string down her legs, kicking it off her ankles. Eyes transfixed on Edi, who couldn't look away either, Emily fixed the strap-on dildo around her waist. Edi's mind raced, what did she have planned? A noise to the side of her made her look, Josh now standing on the other side of her stroking his cock, inches from Edi's face.

"You can watch at first if you want, if it freaks you out just say so and you can leave. Remember you signed the disclosure though, which we have safe," Emily told her.

She walked over to Edi and pulled her to her feet, leaned down and gently kissed her, then slid her tongue into her mouth. Edi reciprocated, their tongues entwined. She felt hands pulling her skirt down, and Emily's hands pulled her t-shirt over her head. Edi stood in just her crotchless pantyhose, Emily in front kissing her passionately and playing with her nipples, rubbing them across her own. Josh stood behind her, her cock pressed into her lower back, his hand stroked softly across her arse and then between her legs.

"She's soaking wet," he announced.

Edi waited for their next move, wondering what they had planned for her. When they moved, she was confused. Emily slumped back on the sofa, holding the dildo upright and covering it with a bottle of lube she'd pulled out from nowhere like a magic trick. Josh stood with his back to her, facing Edi, a big smile on his face. Edi saw Emily's hands moving behind him, Josh wincing a couple of times. Suddenly, completely shocking Edi, he lowered himself down onto the dildo. Edi watched in awe, it was obvious this wasn't his first time as he lowered himself, slowly but not pausing, until he was right down to the base.

"I normally give him a hand job now, but you can suck his cock instead," Emily instructed, "we both know you want to."

Edi stared down as Josh stroked his cock. As unusual a situation as she found herself in, his cock was so inviting. Kneeling, she slid a tongue down his cock from the tip to the base, and back up again. Josh moved slightly, one leg on the cushions now so he leant to the side of Emily who now watched eagerly to see Edi playing with him. Edi licked along his shaft, across his balls, then licked around his arsehole where the dildo stretched him.