All Comments on 'Watched'

by Quiller95

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This couple has no Marriage. There is no respect. no love, just two sad people in a marriage niether of them wants. The Marriage died a long time ago. Better to end this farce than carry on with two people just staying together because they think they should. As for the two arseholes helping to end the marriage? I hope they are happy.

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 14 years ago
enjoyed your story!

hope you intend to write more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Great story, and nice variation on the cuckold theme. My wife wouldn't have to handcuff me to bring home a guy and fuck him, I'd love to watch her take another guys cock

rnorskirnorskialmost 14 years ago
Good

I hope write more. It is a shame that people have to write comments about the morals of the story. Get a life Some people just enjoy sex with others and some like to watch. I like both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why?

Obviously, there is no marriage here. While he is a lowlife for cheating in the first place, she should just have left him and start her life over. Sorry, just wasn't my cup of tea. Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice plan

Well she planned it for weeks and she has known of his affair for a long time. I can understand the revenge factor and she was justified but I really don't think she really knows what to expect once she takes the handcuffs off. I'm surprised because she couldn't confront him or have a conversation with her husband about the affair and now after doing the nasty does she think he is now ready for the start of their second honeymoon. I guess its a roll of the dice. I truly enjoyed reading this story and thought that it was interesting and nicely done. Thanks for sharing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice revenge plot but...

...the wife probably ended the marriage there.

Cold revenge ALWAYS have a price.

Even the guy beeing a big cheater, in his mind i have no doubt he thiks:"She hates me soo much..."

simple49simple49almost 14 years ago
Woman becomes

her husband and does what he had not done: humiliated him in the eyes of others. He never MADE her watch. So now she is worse than he is and is lower than pond scum. There was no class to this revenge; she is a cheater and so is he. Are they really happy now. If he is any kind of man and this is not a woman's fantasy, then when the cuffs come off, he will be off and out the door. Yes he is humiliated, but why should he care, are they not even steven...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
some a tired theme...

people don't commit felonies to get revenege... such am immature and childish concept.... so she spends the next 7 years in jail for a couple hours of revenege. Where is the fantasy here?, where is the erotic. Seriously, does anyone, anywhere on this entire planet find a story about revenege, pain, humiliation sexy, erotic... someone gets off on this? Seriously, I find it really hard to beleive that there is a single person anywhere that would read a story like this and find it even remotely erotic.... and if I'm wrong, MY GOD, WHAT SAD AND PATHETIC PEOPLE YOU ARE! I almost want to cry for you, what a waste of a life you must have had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF

PLEASE!!! Some author with a set of balls do a story on this type "revenge" bullshit and have the husband sloooowly kill both his wife and her lover. I don't know a man that wouldn't do that if this happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ignore the Hate

This is a darn good story!

coolpencoolpenover 12 years ago
Good plot

A good story well written and very erotic with a nice build

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
SO the marriage is over

And she becomes a slut in the process of ending the marriage. And the scene in the room? Unlikely. A frantic man rolls over and busts up a cheap hotel chair. Now you have an entirely different story. An angry husband on the loose. Does he simply get dressed and leave? Does he try to beat up the other man? Does he attack the wife?

Does he call the Police? (Illegal restraint and kidnapping are crimes). But even if he doesn't get loose, he's not going to be "doing his duty". The minute he's loose, if he doesn't strike her he dresses and leaves. If he is calm, he goes to the bank and clears the accounts, cancels the credit cards and calls his attorney. No sense in postponing the inevitable. This whole thing was simply too implausible to be interesting or worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's good for the goose.

Why is it when men cheat it's no big deal but when women do it they are sluts? Men are such hypocrites. It's nice to read a story where the pig husband gets to feel the pain of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1234

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too damn funny.

If good old Steve sticks his dick in her husbands mouth he comes back with a bloody stump. End to the story. If Steve lets him go, he calls the Police, they arrive, bag the evidence of the handcuffs and arrest the bitch and Steve for kidnapping, assault and battery. They go off to prison, he gets a divorce and keeps all the marital assets. Not a bad deal for watching his wife turn herself into a slut. Badly done, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge

I'm sorry for those who think the wife committed a crime having her husband restrained in the chair he agreed to it after all it is what some couples do to add spice to the marriage, What he didn't expect was the wife getting her own back for his infidelities. Good on her making him feel how she has felt with his philandering. perhaps the marriage will be saved from divorce.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Acted

After he watched he acted, he grabbed her after being let loose, threw her on the bed and ass fucked her. After cumming in her ass, he grabbed her hair and face fucked her.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago

After he watched he acted, he grabbed her after being let loose, threw her on the bed and ass fucked her. After cumming in her ass, he grabbed her hair and face fucked her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous