Watched, then Shared Pt. 02

Story Info
Conclusion to the the story about boating and being shared.
3.3k words
20.1k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I begin, I have to apologize to my readers. I'm still new to this whole process and should have realized that I should label the first story as Part One. I thought I would publish the follow up Part Two quickly so it wouldn't matter, but it has now been a while and I am sorry I've upset some by not posting Part One on the first Story. I promise to go and sin no more. Anyway, here is the 2nd portion of my story.

The two fishermen approached the front of our boat and I was both uncomfortable and yet turned on knowing what Nick's plans were. Crazy as it sounds, I was also worrying how I looked. Here I was with only a see through coverup to cover my body, in front of these two men I had never met, and I was wondering if my hair looked a mess and that I didn't have make up on.

Nick invited them to board our boat and fixed them a drink as they came and sat down with us on the cushioned seating at the back of the boat. They sat on one side of the boat and Nick and I sat together on the other side.

We exchanged names and found out their names were Brad and Kyle. Brad who was older than Kyle looked like a "bad ass". He was late twenties, just a bit younger than Nick and I. He had tattoos everywhere with a short beard. He was lean and looked to be in good shape. Kyle looked a lot older than he was, but he was actually Brad's twenty year old brother. He was bigger, more "meaty" than Brad, but clean shaven, with wavy hair, and no tattoos. I learned that their mom had Brad and his sister by her first husband, then she got into trouble with some extra marital affairs so she was divorced and remarried and later gave birth to Kyle. We were told that Kyle's dad was a large man with very little fat on him and Kyle took after his dad. They were here camping on the lake for one more night before they went home in the morning. Fishing had been good and they'd had a great trip, which just got much better they said.

As we had a few more drinks, I began to relax and enjoy their company as I got to know them better, and enjoyed the attention they were paying me. They were really nice and very gentlemanly considering the situation. After the usual pleasantries, as Nick stroked my leg, he moved his hand under my cover up to touch my pussy which the boys noticed and watched, I starting getting aroused and spread my legs a little to get more of Nick's touch as well as providing a better view for the boys. Nick then turned the subject of our conversation to our little show off the back of the boat. Brad and Kyle said they were surprised, but also very delighted by the "show" Nick and I put on. Nick then asked them what their favorite parts were.

Kyle looked a little embarrassed and didn't say anything. That led me to believe the he didn't have much experience with the opposite sex. I thought he was good looking and I found his shyness to be very endearing and I started to be drawn to him physically and emotionally.

Brad said his favorite part was watching me suck Nick's cock. Nick responded saying that I was very talented at sucking a cock and it felt wonderful. Nick then asked Brad if he would like a personal demonstration. I looked at Nick first and then at Brad and tried to smile even though I was nervous knowing what Nick had in mind. Brad just nodded and then Nick instructed me to get on my knees in front of Brad and that I should strip naked for this "exercise", and I could use my coverup as padding for my knees on the floor. As I stood up, I slowly lifted my covering over my head and placed it on the floor in front of Brad, I then knelt down in front of him. Brad finally figuring out this wasn't a joke and he was really going to get his cock sucked so he undid the tie to his swim suit and I helped him pull it down his legs and then off.

I looked up at Brad and noticed his body (he came over wearing just his swim suit) was in good shape with good muscle definition. I was fascinated by the numerous tattoos. As he stood, I reached out to touch his cock and noticed that his would be my first cock that I sucked that was not circumsized. As I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it, I noticed that it was about average length, but thick. As I stroked it, it grew and I watched in fascination how the foreskin covered the head but as I stroked down, the foreskin slid down revealing the cock head below it.

Once he was hard, I moved closer to him and with my tongue, I began to lick his cock, and then put it to my lips and took him in my mouth. I started to suck and tongue him as my hand held him at the base, but as we picked up speed, he took control and put his hands on the back of my head and proceeded to pull my head in so that his cock was bumping the back of my throat. I let him control my head as he fucked my mouth. I was glad that I had practiced oral sex quite a bit with a large dildo so I could "service" a large cock (the reason for that is for another story).

Brad gave off the signs that he was getting close, but then abruptly stopped saying he wasn't ready to cum yet. He then lifted me onto the cushions and laid me down on my back. then laid down on top of me and began to fondle and kiss my breasts sucking, licking and even biting them. His technique was aggressive, but not overly painful and in those circumstances with a complete stranger making love to me, it just added to the erotic nature of what we were doing.

After a few minutes he moved down my body and found my labia and began to rub my sex as he sucked on my clit. Eventually he put his fingers inside of my cunt and slid them in and out and then moved his fingers to my ass and began to play with me there as well. Brad was very skilled at the technique he was applying and I could feel a very powerful climax approaching. He noticed it as well and doubled his efforts which pushed me over the edge and my body started to react to the wonderful climax I was enjoying.

Since Nick and I had been married, we have only had one experience with him sharing me with another man and that happened just a short time ago (part of that "other story" that I referenced above). That's why I was so shocked that Nick would take this opportunity to attempt it again so soon. Having already broken my marriage vows once with this previous lover, I guess Nick figured it was not that big of a deal anymore, and he did really get off watching.

Brad then turned me over on my hands and knees and I felt his cock begin to penetrate my pussy and glide in and out very slowly at first, but then pick up speed. It was a crazy feeling having this man fuck me while his brother and my husband watched.

I enjoyed Brad, but didn't have a climax with him inside me. Eventually I could feel his cock grow and his thrusts became deeper and quicker and I could tell he was getting close and then he gasped and push his cock into me as far as it would good and I could feel it spasm and felt he was coming. Brad had a few more thrusts before he was done and then he pulled out. He then moved his glistening cock over to my mouth and told me to clean him off, which I did.

Kyle never said a thing through this whole experience, but then he never took his eye's off of me either. I noticed him watching intensively and I also noticed a very large bulge in his shorts.

As Brad pulled his suit back on, he told Kyle it was his turn. Kyle just starred at me, but didn't move. I felt compelled to try to help Kyle so, still without any clothes on and just barely fucked, I went and sat next to Kyle and asked him if he would like to "play". He just looked back with a concerned look on his face and then Brad explained that Kyle hadn't had the best luck having sex with girls explaining that Kyle was almost "overly" endowed with a huge cock and the couple of times he'd had a chance to use it, it was so painful each time he started fucking his partner, that she made him stop because it hurt too much.

That got my curiosity up so I put my hand on Kyle's leg and moved it up to the crotch of his swim suit and felt around. Sure enough, I could feel this giant monster underneath his suit. I asked Kyle if that was why he was so nervous was because he was afraid he'd hurt me and he nodded. I put a hand on each of Kyles cheeks and pulled his face to mine, gave him a soft kiss on the lips and whispered to him how sorry I was that he had had those bad experiences. I asked him if both girls were really young and "inexperienced" and he nodded.

Continuing to hold his head with my hands, I told him that he was so lucky to have a giant cock like that and most men would be very jealous. I also explained that I was much more experienced and that I was certain that he and I could have some fun without him hurting me.

I told him I wanted to teach him how to make love with his large cock and once he mastered the technique, that he would have to fight the women off who would want him just because he was so well hung. I then kissed him again, this time using my tongue to explore his, and asked him to trust me and gave him a nice hug, which he returned.

I helped him remove his swim suit and then gasped when I saw the actual size of his cock which had become hard, and I even wondered for a few seconds if I could even get it to go inside my pussy, but I was committed to try.

Once he and I were both naked, I had him lay on his back on the cushions and and I laid down next to him. I used my elbow to raise my body and lift my head up so I could see what I was doing and with my other hand, I began to caress his body, ending up on his ever growing cock. I began to stroke his cock as I explained that a woman has to prepare to receive a cock that large into her cunt, and as the process began, he had to be very patient and let me take control and determine how much of his cock I could allow inside of me. I also suggested that he shouldn't try to move through this process, but instead let me do the movement so I could get used to him and when he was fully inside, then he could fuck me just like his brother did. I asked Kyle if he was OK with those conditions and as I fondled his cock, I asked him if he was OK to proceed and He nodded his head and said yes.

As I continued to stroke Kyle's cock, I asked Nick to get the lube gel out of our "toy box", which he did and then I squirted a bit on my fingers, which I applied to my pussy lips and inside my cunt. It was then that I realized I could feel Brad's cum still inside me and that made me feel better knowing that would help lube Kyle's cock once his cock was inside me.

I climbed over Kyle and facing him, I straddled his body and used my knees to lift me about a foot above Kyle's crotch and his fully extended cock. I asked Nick to come over and stoke Kyle's cock and keep applying a liberal amount lube up and down the shaft until it was inside me. I leaned in close to Kyle and whispered in his ear so only he could hear and told him to allow Nick to touch him. I told him it would help the process and I told him how sexy I thought it was watching Nick stroke his cock, and I wished we had time to see Nick suck it also. He seemed a little taken back, but not overly resistant. I told him Nick would put the lube on as I slowly lowered myself onto his cock.

When I felt I was ready, I asked Nick to direct Kyles cock to my pussy lips and tease me down there and then I slowly put the cock head at the entrance to my cunt and I lowered just enough to get the head to start to penetrate me. Nick continued to hold Kyle's cock as I then lifted off it and lowered myself back on to it taking Kyle's cock in a little further. Then I lifted again and repeated the process a few more times until about 6 inches were inside me. I thanked Nick for his help, gave him a peck on the lips and went back to work on getting Kyle's cock all the way inside me. Going slow, I was eventually able to get Kyle's entire cock inside me and then I began a more aggressive motion to rock up and down on Kyle's cock. I explained to Kyle that a woman had to get used to the man's size and if he could be patient and if she could use lubrication, then eventually the walls of her pussy would stretch and she would love the full feeling of him inside her as I was loving that feeling now. The secret was to let the woman set the tempo.

When I began to rock up and down, Kyle responded slowly and seeing how I was enjoying him, he got more aggressive and started to lightly thrust his cock in and out. With his huge cock touching and stretching me, it still hurt a little bit, but it also felt crazy good and I began to moan and I could feel a really strong climax forming. As Kyle realized the effect he was having on me, he started to take the lead and carefully thrust deeper until his thighs were hitting my butt cheeks, and he also increased the speed with shorter, but faster strokes and that was the thing that pushed me over the edge and gave me one of the strongest climaxes I had ever experienced. It took some time before I was able to get my senses back and start moving again but Kyle was patient and watched and waited before he stared to move again.

I was amazed how long Kyle was able to hold out without coming, but I could tell he was getting close to finishing. As he began to thrust deeper and faster, I had another climax (not as strong this time), but he just kept going, now totally focused on his own finish, which when it came, it took me totally by surprise.

His whole body froze and he buried his cock deep inside me and holding onto me tightly, he let out a series of grunts and he moaned and spasmed and began to shoot his cum deep inside me.

When he was finished he began to pull out, I stopped him long enough to thank him for one of the most mind blowing climaxes I had ever experienced. I asked him if he would let me suck his cock and clean him up, which he readily agreed to. When I was done cleaning him up, I put my arms around his neck, whispered to him that we'd have to find a way for the two of us to do this again very soon, that by no means was I finished with him and his wonderful cock, and kissed him again on the lips.

Then I noticed his iPhone sitting on the cushion next to him. I hadn't even noticed it until just then. I picked it up and handed it to him to unlock. He seemed a little nervous but did as I asked. I then accessed his contacts and hit new and began to enter my first name and then an email address that was safe to share. I told him this way he could reach out to me and we could stay in touch. Then I got a nasty idea and opened the photo app and still naked I set the camera up to take a selfie and posed showing my face and half way done my body showing off my breasts. I then went back to my profile and accessed his photos to upload my photo to my contact information. When his photos folder opened I looked down and realized he had taken several videos of Nick and I when we were on the back of the boat exposing ourselves to the two of them. With the zoom lens, Brad was able to get real good close ups of all of me in detail including my face and my pussy. I was shocked to see the videos and then realized if I said anything to Nick he would go crazy and there would be trouble so I just tagged the photo I took of myself and closed his phone and handed it back. I looked Brian in the eyes and said I couldn't wait for us to talk again when we got home.

By this time, the sun was going down and there was a cool breeze off the water. We all dove in the water to clean up one more time and then after drying themselves off, Brad and Kyle returned to their boat and Nick and I set up the bed on the back cushions and we snuggled and made love one more time under our blanket and then went to sleep as I remembered the poses Brad had captured with his camera and then fantasied about being awakened by my new friends climbing abroad our boat again and performing every imaginable sex act with each of them as they took turns with me and even with Nick as well. It had been an awesome erotic day and it was now a wonderful way to fall asleep.

In the morning, our neighbors got up early to break camp and were gone before we woke up. We too broke camp not long after that, and went back to the marina to pull our boat out, trailer it, and return home.

We love our erotic experiences when we camp on the lake. And with Nick's new attitude about sharing me with other men, I was sure we were in for more wonderful erotic adventures.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My First Time Shared Pt. 01 Husband arranges trip for wife to be shared.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Hotwife Beginnnings Wife surprises husband by acting on his hotwife desires.in Loving Wives
Dana and Mark: Fantasy to Reality A wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories