Watching

Story Info
He'd never seen her like this...
7.2k words
4.67
43.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to watch—I shouldn't—but I couldn't help myself. I was frozen in the shadows, fascinated by her body, the way it moved, the way she moaned. That part I couldn't actually hear, but the way her face was contorted in pleasure, my mind filled in that particular detail to the tantalizing scene in front of me. I rubbed myself through my jeans softly, afraid that any more movement would give me away.

Oh god, her body!

How had I not seen this before? Well, not this, not Daphne stretched out on her bed, her hands exploring her own soft skin while a vibrator pulsated inside of her wet center. How had I not seen that she was capable of being so...so erotic...without even trying?

We'd been friends since our first finger-painting in preschool, and even through the years when boys and girls split away into social segregation, we'd stayed close. You couldn't call her a tomboy any more than I'd've been thought of as a male equivalent. (What would that even be? A sissy, maybe? Certainly no one ever called me that to my face.) We'd just always been together, going as far as me following her across a stage while we picked up our diplomas the week before.

Daphne was my shadow, or I was hers, depending on what we were doing or who else we were with. We were Daff and Jeff, Jeff and Daff; she was a part of me. And yet, I'd never seen her like this. I'd never once even thought of her like this—not even when I went through puberty and practically came in my pants any time another girl talked to me. Not even when we went into detail about having sex with whoever we happened to be dating. And that had fortunately happened a lot over the last couple of years.

Had she thought of me this way? The idea made me harder than I already was, and I would never have believed that was possible; my dick had already been on the verge of ripping out of my pants like the Hulk. I held my breath as I slowly unbuttoned my jeans. Logically, I knew that there was no way I'd be heard; her window was closed despite the fact her blinds were not. Her parents were out for the night, which was why I was on my way over, why I'd hopped the fence that separated our backyards. I didn't have any specific plans for us—we rarely did when we'd hop the fence—but it wasn't this.

When one of us had parents out, the other hopped over the fence. No exceptions. She knew I knew her parents were out...didn't she? Had I told her I had a date? That I was working? I didn't think so...which meant she should have known I'd be coming across her yard. Did she mean for me to see her?

My hand worked its way slowly up and down my shaft, coating it with the precum that was leaking from me like a faucet. Daphne's free hand, the one not moving the vibrator in and out of her glistening pussy, moved from her nipple to her clit, making furious circles. My own hand quickened to meet her tempo.

Then, suddenly, her back arched and her emerald eyes, which had been hooded from the moment I'd come across her naked, writhing body, clenched tight. Her full lips were moving in silent declarations; she bit her lip, and I imagined she was saying, "Jeff". That was all I needed to come—and come hard—slouching into the tree that was partially shielding me from her view.

Panting, I leaned there with my dick in my hand as I watched Daphne leisurely stretch and pull the toy from between her legs. It was shiny with her juices, and the idea of licking it clean made me hard again immediately. I mindlessly stroked myself as she stood, stretching again, her arms reaching towards the high ceiling.

My eyes started at her bobbed brown hair, mussed from writhing on the bed; I increased my tempo as I thought of wrapping my fist in it to kiss her. Or guide her mouth on my dick. Her eyes were closed again, the look of relaxation and contentment giving her familiar features entirely new meaning. Her long, dark lashes rested on cheeks that were flushed with exertion. Her pink lips were parted slightly, filling me with a need to slide my tongue between them; my cock jerked at the thought of them sucking on it.

Her breasts were on full display, riding high as she raised her arms and staying high as she lowered her hands to her hips. Fuck, they were perky! And how long had they been that big? I was salivating at the thought of her hard nipples in my mouth; I wanted to nip at them, to tease her until she begged me to touch her, to taste her, to fuck her.

I was so distracted by her amazing rack that I only got a quick glimpse of the neat triangle of dark hair at the apex of her toned legs before she walked out of her room. I assumed she was going to wash off her sex toy. My hand was working with a mind of its own, my own brain completely overrun with pictures of Daphne as I'd just seen her. It did a pretty good job of putting me in those pictures with her, too. Somewhere in the back of my head, I knew I should stop, that I should take the opportunity to pull my pants back up and hurry into my own yard before I got caught. But I was as powerless to stop masturbating now as I had been to stop watching her in the first place.

Daphne strode back into her room, still gloriously naked. If I stepped forward just a little, she'd see me. Did I want that? As much as the idea initially thrilled me, the chance that a look of revulsion might cross her face kept me under the cover of leaves and shadow.

As I watched her, stroking my cock as she moved unhurriedly to her bed, I tried to memorize every curve. I was having trouble staying as silent as I had before; my breath was ragged, and there was so much come and precum on my cock and fist at this point that anyone in my yard or the yards on either side of Daphne's house could hear me and know exactly what I was doing.

Luckily, she bent over to put her vibrator into her night stand, and the sight of her glistening pink pussy pushed me over the edge immediately. Watching her, I could almost believe that I was holding on to her curvaceous ass and plowing my straining cock into her wet slit over and over. My eyes were laser-focused on her naked body moving around the room as I slumped against the tree again, all too aware of the mess(es) I'd made.

I looked at myself to assess the damage; most of my jizz had landed on the lawn, with a little on my pants and a lot on my hand. I stooped as gracefully as I could with my jeans slouched around my thighs to wipe what I could on the grass, and watched helplessly as my phone tumbled out of my pocket. I grabbed it as fast as I could, but the screen lit up and for the few seconds it was out of my reach, it seemed as bright as a searchlight.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!!

I fumbled it into my back pocket and inelegantly slithered further behind the tree, terrified that it had caught Daphne's attention. My fingers fumbled with the buttons on my jeans, slimy and uncoordinated, as I smacked my head against the tree trunk and silently cursed my stupidity.

What the actual FUCK were you thinking, you moron?

I'd been thinking about Daphne's naked body climaxing while I watched. Even through the self-chastisement, I felt myself getting hard again. Was I just going to have to live the rest of my life with a perpetual erection?

"Jeff, is that you?"

Jesus Christ!

I almost jumped out of my skin! At least my erection had been scared away. I debated on whether or not I should answer. Could I make it back to my yard without being seen? Not unless she went back inside and didn't look out the window; if she came outside even a few more steps, I'd be caught. I had to act fast.

"Uh..."

My voice was unnaturally high. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, Daff, it's me! I just had to..."

I looked around in a panic.

"Tie my shoe!"

I dropped to one knee and ripped my laces open to retie them. I heard her padding softly across the grass and horror rose in the back of my mind.

Oh, God...don't let her step in it!

Thankfully she came around the other side of the tree; her head popped around the trunk. She'd brushed her hair and it swung in front of her face as she bent down over me. I desperately wanted to tuck it behind her ear and pull her in for a kiss, but wouldn't allow myself to dwell on the thought as I felt my dick reacting to the idea.

"I couldn't remember if I'd told you ma and pa were out for the night or not."

I nodded and focused on my shoe again so I didn't have to look at the dimples framing her white smile. She disappeared and I took a deep, shuddering breath before I stood and followed her. My breath caught in my throat as I came around the tree and caught sight of her heart-shaped ass swaying in a pair of shortie pajama bottoms. A sliver of tan skin peeked out at me from underneath her tank top. It wasn't like I hadn't seen her in that exact outfit a hundred times; I'd seen her in much less every summer that I could remember. It was, however, the first time I'd wondered what that sliver of skin would taste like, or how she'd react if I slid my hands up the meager hem of her shorts and pulled her into my body.

Jesus, was I ever going to be able to spend time with my best friend again without wanting to fuck her? I couldn't go a day without seeing her, we shared a fence. It wasn't like graduating from high school would offer me any reprieve, either; we were going to start at the same college in just a few weeks and we'd be sharing an apartment. We shared a life. Even if I could have avoided her, though, I wouldn't want to; cutting Daff out of my life would be like cutting off my right arm.

She paused in the doorframe and smiled at me over her shoulder. My erection went from sorta to complete immediately, overcome with the fantasy of her doing the exact same thing as I fucked her against the wall. I'm sure my face was flushed; I felt feverish. I was considering telling her I wasn't feeling great to leave without just running away when I realized her full lips were moving.

"Did you even hear me?"

The color in my cheeks must have intensified, I felt like I was on fire.

"What? No, sorry. Hey, Daff, I don't think I'm feeling so hot, I should go..."

I jerked a thumb towards the fence as if she didn't know where I lived. Her large breasts bounced as she turned, jutting out her hip and pouting. She really had no clue what she was doing to me, did she?

"Dude! No way! The parental units are gone, you can't leave me alone! I'll eat the entire snack stash before they get back, and I'd really like to avoid the Freshman Fifteen until I'm at least an actual freshman! You know I have no self-control!"

I wasn't sure how great mine was at the moment, either, but the fact I hadn't shoved my tongue down her throat meant it was stronger than it could have been. I stammered, trying to kick out an excuse, but all I could see were her green, green eyes framed by those long, dark lashes, and my mind was a blank. I relented.

"Okay, fine...I,"

She bounded the few steps between us and kissed my cheek. I could smell her woody perfume and what I could only guess was her. I may not have smelled it off of Daphne before, but I was sure as hell familiar with it from other girls. I pushed past her quickly.

"I need to use your bathroom!"

I charged down the hall past her bathroom to the one generally reserved for guests. I rarely used this one; I wasn't a guest, I was family. I tried to remind myself of that to will my libido in check. I couldn't possibly have used Daff's; knowing she'd washed down her vibrator in there, I couldn't trust myself not to lick the sink. I washed my hands—much needed—and stared at my face in the mirror.

What the hell happened?

I was so confused. And still so, so horny. I didn't dare look down; I knew what was there.

Daphne knocked on the door.

"Hey, you okay? You know I was kidding, right? You don't have to stay."

Her mouth was right against the doorjamb; it was something we'd done since kindergarten. By the time we'd realized it didn't make our conversations any less 'secret', it had become an ingrained habit. I pressed my lips on my side, for the first time imagining the door wasn't there. As much torture as it was going to be to sit with her and think about everything, it would be worse to go home and think about it knowing she was here. Alone. With her window open.

"I'll be...I'll be fine. Just give me a minute, yeah?"

Daff gave two quick knocks—O! K!—and I was left with the decision of how to deal with the lump in my pants. I took a deep breath and gave it a thwack with a heavy fist. I was able to catch the edge of the counter before I hit the ground and there was no more boner. Win/win.

When I could stand up without supporting myself on the wall, I made my way to the living room to find Daff sprawled on the couch in the near dark with only the flickering light of the TV illuminating the room. I was vaguely grateful she wasn't in her bedroom, for obvious reasons, but this wasn't much better. I'd have to slide under her legs or her head, and the proximity was going to kill me. There were other places to sit, but it would be totally out of character, and it was hard enough to pretend everything was normal.

A mental toss of the coin said tails, so I went for her legs. Safe, right?

Wrong.

I pressed myself as deep into the corner of the couch as I could, but of course her smooth, lean legs still stretched across my lap. Even through the thick denim on my legs, the warmth of her body pressed against mine was enough to revive my aching cock, and despite how vividly I imagined piles of dead kittens and oozing surgical wounds, it would not abate. I tried to shift Daphne's legs towards my knees—as far away from my crotch as possible without knocking her off of my lap altogether—but she mistook my touch as an offer of massage.

"Ooh, yes, a little reflexology, please!"

I just sat there, frozen, not knowing what the fuck to do. Massages turned into sex, if I was lucky, but not with Daff. Massages with Daff were mindless. They were background noise to whatever we were doing, they weren't sexy. So why did I want to run my hands up the curve of her calves and beyond her thighs to the warm, pink flower I knew was underneath her shorts?

She snapped my attention back by drubbing her legs against mine, bringing them precariously close to my ever-growing erection. I looked down at her tan limbs and was mortified to realize that I'd misbuttoned my jeans in the yard, leaving an ample window to my boxer-clad boner. There was a considerable risk that boner wouldn't stay contained behind the flap in those straining drawers, and then I'd be exposed in every sense of the word.

"Well doofus, do I get a rub down or not?"

I had to act fast to prevent her from looking at me too closely; thank god it was pretty dark. I grabbed a leg and started massaging, kneading and stroking the lean muscles of her calf. Her skin felt like silk. Had it always been so soft? So smooth? I asked myself for the millionth time that night how I hadn't noticed these things before.

"There you go, well done old chap."

She sighed contentedly and scooted further down the couch to allow me access to more skin; her tank top caught against the cushion underneath her and pulled up, exposing her flat stomach all the way to just under where there should be a bra. Was there a bra? I couldn't tell without staring even more desperately than I had already. Swallowing hard, I forced my gaze away from the tempting skin and cotton-covered mounds beyond. Instead of moving upwards, like I desperately wanted to, I shifted my hands and attention to Daphne's feet.

Her feet always looked nice; that I could say I'd noticed before now. Even through track season, she was unfailingly pedicured. Right now, each toenail was a pale blue, and a silver toe ring I'd given her for her fourteenth birthday adorned her middle toe. I don't think I'd ever seen her without it since that party. I wanted to run my tongue around it.

Gah! I had to get my mind on something else!

"Hey,"

Ugh, my voice cracked like I was going through puberty again. I cleared my throat and focused hard on speaking with a normal tone.

"Um, hey. Grab that remote, will ya? Let's watch,"

Watch what? Watch what? What was the least sexy thing we could possibly watch?

"South Park. Or Rick and Morty."

Daphne's feet kneaded my legs, her toes dangerously close to the gaping hole in my jeans.

"Cartoons? That's what you're in the mood for?"

I thought I was going to pass out. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

"Anything mindless."

"Mm-hm. Whatever you want, just keep up with the magic fingers."

All I heard was, 'keep touching and do whatever you want to me'. Good god, how was I going to get through much more of this? I resumed rubbing her foot, moving my way up her ankle.

It's just Daff. It's just Daff. It. Is. Just. Daff.

"Mmm...that's really nice, Jeff. Go higher."

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Just Daff was NOT making this any easier. I switched feet, trying to keep my hands as far in the safe-zone as possible, but I couldn't stop my hands from moving back up her calves. The large flat-screen in front of us was flickering; Daphne had found us something to watch, but despite staring right at it, I couldn't have told you what was on the screen. Cartman? Morty? The State of the Union address?

I was surprised when I realized my hands were working the backs of her knees. Daff was ferociously ticklish, yet she hadn't said a word. My eyes roved over her long legs, across the plateau of flat stomach, and stopped at the hills of her full breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra; I could clearly see her nipples distending the thin cotton of her tank. I forced my gaze further, unwilling to be caught ogling her.

Daphne's face was thoroughly unreadable. Though on her back, her face was turned to watch whatever it was she'd turned on (besides me). Apparently, she found it amusing; a small smile played across her lips.

She obviously didn't mind how I was touching her. That alone was a good enough reason to continue, because as much as I knew I should stop, I sure as hell didn't want to. My hands slowly moved to the zone just above her knee; I worked slowly, circling one at a time; her slim legs seemed dwarfed in my grip. Her legs were shapely, but pure muscle; all of our years in cross country had done that. I traced every muscle, pressing my thumb along them slowly.

Daphne may not have minded, or even noticed, what I was doing, but it was becoming pure torture for me. My eyes were riveted to the shadows and light playing across her lower body. I hoped she'd think I was just focused on what I was doing. Or spaced out. Or anything besides trying to decipher whether or not the shadow at the summit of her long legs was actually shadow or a possible wet spot.

On that note...if it was a wet spot (insert massive dick twitch here), was it because of what she'd been doing when I hopped the fence, or because of what I was doing now? I instantly wished I hadn't allowed myself to think of that, because now it was all I could think of—not whether or not she was aroused, but whether or not it was because of me. I needed to adjust my throbbing cock like I never had before, but I didn't want to let go of her legs. The fear that she'd decide she'd had enough if I stopped touching her, even for a second, kept me connected, rubbing and stroking the silk beneath my fingers.

When I reached midthigh, her long legs spread slightly for me, allowing me to see enough that I could almost be convinced that the darker spot on her grey shorts wasn't shadow. Almost. With any other girl, I'd already be face deep in her cunt whether I knew if it was a shadow or not, but this wasn't any other girl. This was Daphne. This was Daff.

12