Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless of that very important fact, I couldn't restrain myself from slowly climbing her legs. Had I ever touched her here before? I honestly couldn't remember; touching her had never seemed important before. Now it was all that mattered.

As desperately as I'd tried to pretend I was fine and everything was normal, at this point my breath was ragged and there was nothing I could do to disguise it. But that ragged breath choked back into my throat when my palm finally reached the locus where her firm thighs parted into a gap. Heat was pouring out of the fabric that was grazing my knuckles.

My eyes shot up to meet hers, which were no longer watching the TV, but were trained on me, as if she'd been waiting for me to look. But goddamn that girl! The small, unreadable smile was still the same! What the fuck was she thinking, and why the fuck couldn't I figure it out? We stared at each other while I tried to control myself. I could only ask one question that was going to give me the answer I needed, whether I liked it or not.

"When did you say your parents were getting back?"

I made up my mind to go for it if she said anything other than later that night. Not because I'd have time—because I don't know that I'd ever have enough time to do all of the depraved things that had been running through my mind—but because on top of our hard and fast rule about popping over when parents were out, if they were out overnight, we planned for other people to be there, too. No exceptions. If we were alone on an overnighter, it was because Daphne wanted me to herself.

I think.

She made me wait for eons, holding my breath until that infuriatingly enigmatic smile widened ever so slightly, revealing just one dimple in her left cheek.

"Saturday."

It was Monday.

From the somewhat crouching position I'd assumed to reach Daphne's luscious thighs, I launched myself on top of her and crushed her lips to mine. Our tongues met as I tangled one hand in the back of her hair and supporting my weight on the other so I didn't actually crush the rest of her. I wasn't a fat guy by any means, but I had five inches and at least fifty pounds on her. Literally, now, as well as more than a few inches I wanted to get into her. I pulled my mouth away from hers to take a breath and Daphne gasped.

"It's about goddamn time!"

Her hands went to my abysmally buttoned jeans and blessedly released my poor, throbbing cock. With how painfully hard I was, you would have thought I hadn't come in years, let alone twice within however much time had elapsed since Daphne had poked her head outside and called to me. How long had that been? Thirty minutes? A year and a half? I didn't care at all at this point.

I kissed her again, hard, and dropped my weight to my elbow so I could get my hands on her breasts. She gasped again as I shuffled down sufficiently to tear her top up and close my mouth around a rigid nipple. My hand thrust into her meager shorts to solve the other pressing question of the night once and for all. It wasn't shadow.

Daphne was soaked, wetter even than she'd been while I watched her play with herself earlier. She had to be; her shorts were saturated—but only her shorts, because she wasn't wearing panties. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my hand out and wrenched the bottoms aside, aiming my aching cock towards the dripping nirvana in front of me. I forced my eyes away from her beautiful center to search her beautiful face.

Daphne was beautiful!

I knew I was rushing things, and as much as I wanted to take her, I couldn't if she wasn't ready. Her intense gaze held a mixture of the smirk she'd had all night and the desire I'd seen on her face while I watched her through the window.

"Jeff. If you don't fuck me right now, I will never forgive you."

Without a word, I plunged into her. My eyes screwed shut as soon as her tight pussy had engulfed me, and I couldn't tell her groans apart from my own. Good god, Daff felt amazing. So fucking amazing that I couldn't move, completely paralyzed with pleasure. I hovered over her, propped up on my elbows, my cock buried in her pussy, my face buried in her hair.

I could vaguely hear voices from the TV over the sound of our shuttering breath, but it had no more meaning than anything else in the world that wasn't currently underneath me. And that was Daphne. Daphne was underneath me, surrounding me. Daphne was sliding her soft hands beneath my shirt and wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me even closer.

That broke my paralysis. Regardless of how weird this should have been, and maybe still kind of was, Daff wanted me as much as I wanted her. My mouth found her neck and ear as I began to pivot in and out of her slowly, relishing just how tight and wet she was.

She moaned my name and I picked up my pace. She swore under her breath and I slid a hand into her shorts to rub her clit the way I'd watched her do it earlier. She came, whimpering and shuddering, and I watched the ecstasy pass through the delicate features of her face. I continued stroking her gently as she rode out her climax and only stopped when she gripped my wrist with her hand.

Smiling, Daff pressed her hands against my chest until I reluctantly pulled out of her and sat back on my knees. She slid off of the couch and pulled her top over her head before tugging at mine, spurring me to finish the job while she shucked her shorts off completely. I reached for her but she stopped my hand and pointed at the denim puddled around my knees.

"Off."

I grinned and obeyed, then rose to stand next to Daphne where she stopped my hands again. Placing her palms on the sides of my torso, she stared at my chest and caressed my ribs.

"Let me look at you."

The sultry request made my cock jerk, and she smiled appreciatively. Her hands moved across my abs, her fingers tracing the ridges of muscle definition. I sighed happily and was content, for the moment, to watch her watch me. Her hands slid over my chest, circling, but not touching, my nipples, gliding along my collar bones and shoulders.

As she studied me, my hands gently explored the curves of her hips and ass, spellbound by the secrets that were unfolding under my fingers. Daphne covered one of my nipples with her warm mouth and I hissed, feeling her smile against my skin. One hand remained on my shoulder while the other trailed back down my chest, my abs, tracing the shadows of obliques that I'd been working towards and settled on my cock, still wet with her juices.

"Oh, god, Daff," I moaned.

She pressed my neck down to kiss me deeply on the mouth while she slowly stroked my steel. The hand I had on her ass pulled her closer to me, pressing one of her breasts against my side and allowing me access to the other. She sighed into my mouth as I tweaked her nipple; I grasped her ass tightly and worked my hand into the cleft, pulsing my touch to the same rhythm as her stroke. Her grip intensified, and I was arrogantly prideful to see that her fingers couldn't quite meet around my thick shaft.

"Daphne," I uttered breathlessly.

I tasted her smile before she broke from our kiss and brushed her full lips down my neck and chest, detouring on first one nipple, then the other. I felt confident I knew where she was headed, and I let her mouth trail down to my belly button before I gently grasped her forearms and pulled her upright.

"Another time,"

She gave me an almost wounded look that made me chuckle. After all, what guy in his right mind turns down a blowjob? I took her hand and sat back on the couch.

"I need to be inside of you again."

That garnered me her widest smile yet, and I very much looked forward to seeing those dimples framing my cock sometime in the near future. She slid into my lap, her smooth thighs against mine taking my breath away. She placed a hand on my chest and used the other to hold my cock as she impaled herself on it; I cupped both of her large breasts and was in heaven.

Despite wanting to drink in Daphne's exquisite body, I couldn't pull my gaze away from her eyes. The emeralds were hooded with desire—for me!—and laser-focused, staring past they grey-blue of my own eyes and into my soul. I was laid bare as she scrutinized me, feeling a lot more naked than I had just a few moments ago. What was she seeing? Could she make anymore sense of my jumbled emotions than I had?

My hands couldn't stay still any longer, and my thumbs drew circles against Daphne's taut nipples. It startled her out of her trance, causing her to moan and roll her hips; I think I had an out of body experience. When I recovered, I began to thrust my hips to match the tempo Daphne had set with hers, gradually increasing the intensity of my penetration as my need grew.

Daphne's fingernails dug into my shoulders as she rode out another orgasm, her hair a curtain in front of her face until she arched her spine and threw it back, calling my name. I lost it then, bringing both of my hands to her ass to pull her into me as I pounded harder and harder until I let her collapse into my arms, leaving the evidence of my orgasm a froth across our thighs.

I'd never come so often in such a short amount of time. It felt like I was playing catch up for the years that Daff and I could have been getting off together but didn't. What had we been thinking?

She was trembling against me; I smoothed my hands across her back, tracing her vertebrae from her neck to her tailbone and caressing her flanks. Her head was buried in my shoulder, so I couldn't see her face, but I relished feeling her breath against my neck slow. I ventured a timid query.

"You okay?"

That smile again. I know it's impossible, but I swear I could feel her dimples.

"Very okay."

I squeezed her closer as she began to pepper my collarbone with soft kisses, and we sat quietly as I softened. She craned her neck to kiss my lips—just a swift peck—and slung her arms around my neck.

"Let's try to save the couch, yeah? I'd like to spend our time doing other things besides cleaning."

We laughed as we clambered off of the couch and our combined fluids ran down our legs; I was struck with how normal that was. Not the fluids—that was as far from normal as things could have been—but our reaction. We might as well have been laughing about a melted ice cream cone or some other innocent mess.

After we'd cleaned ourselves, Daphne disappeared to the kitchen and reappeared with a wet cloth. She scrubbed the one spot on the couch that had escaped us and bent down to sniff the cushion; I blushed and smiled self-consciously when she realized I was checking out her ass. All of this was uncharted territory, and I didn't exactly know how to act.

Dismissing my embarrassment, Daff waved me over.

"Here, I think I got it all, but can you smell anything?"

Almost as soon I bent over, she slapped me savagely on the backside and cackled as she ran down the hall. I caught up with her easily just outside of her bedroom and threw onto the bed while we laughed. It dawned on me that I'd caught her, but I shouldn't have. I was fast, but Daff was faster.

"That's not the first time you've let me catch you tonight, is it?"

The smile she gave me was so sultry, yet so Daphne, that I was thrown. Maybe someday I'd be able to fully reconcile my friend and my lover being the same person, but that hadn't happened just yet. She propped herself up on her elbow and patted the bed next to her. I slid in, scooping her into my arms, glad that it was warm enough to not need a blanket. I wanted to see all of her.

"Why?"

She doodled her finger across my chest and looked at me demurely.

"Do you remember the night after James' party?"

I traced my finger around her belly button.

"When I got blasted and spent the night here?"

Not a terribly common occurrence, but not exactly unheard of, either. One of us would get too wasted to function, and the other would babysit until the sober fairy arrived. I don't think I could count the number of times I'd woken up in Daphne's bed or hers in mine. I smiled knowing it would never be the same, but was surprised to hear her sigh.

"Yeah...well...when I woke up, you were spooning me."

Again, not totally unusual. I dipped the tip of my finger into the shallow divot in her belly, reveling in the gooseflesh that popped up across her skin.

"So?"

She sighed again.

"So...your hand was pawing my tit and your cock was grinding into my ass."

I chuckled, embarrassed, then paused.

"But Daff, that was over two months ago. Why didn't you say anything?"

She wouldn't meet my eyes, instead focusing on my stilled hand on her flat stomach.

"Because when I was awake enough to realize what was going on, I realized that I liked it. A lot. I liked that it was you. I liked that you wanted me."

I cupped her chin in my hand, angling her face towards mine, but she still wouldn't look at me.

"I still don't under..."

"You were hard. And you were moaning. And you were kissing and licking my neck. And after I got over my initial shock, I was really getting into it, pushing back into you, putting your hand under my shirt. And then you called me Kira."

My stomach twisted in knots. I had no memory of any of it, but I still felt awful. Kira was the anti-Daff—short, blonde, and dumb as a bag of rocks. Still, a cheerleading uniform does something to the male brain. Like turning it off for periods of time. I'd actually hooked up with Kira around that time, but only once. She gave great head, but considering having her mouth stuffed full of my cock was the only way I enjoyed being around her, my interest didn't last very long. I doubt there was another name I could have said that would have made Daphne feel any worse.

"Daff, I'm so..."

She shook her head and finally looked me in the eye.

"Don't. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I know you would never try to hurt me, especially not like that."

Damn right I wouldn't.

"Never." I whispered.

She smiled softly at me, and I was happy to watch it spread into a grin.

"But what you did do was open Pandora's Box, jackass."

I was relieved she was teasing me again. As much as I'd enjoyed everything that had happened, I still didn't want to lose my Daff. She brought a hand to my face and traced it along my jaw.

"I couldn't stop looking at you. I saw you like a guy, like a man, instead of just Jeff. And Jeff, I couldn't stop wanting you."

She ran her finger over my bottom lip, and I shivered. My voice was low, and I'm sure she could feel me getting harder against her thigh.

"Why didn't you tell me, Daff?"

The exasperated look she gave me was an immediate signal that I'd said something stupid. That was something I was all too familiar with from her.

"How? How could I possibly tell you how much I wanted you when I knew you didn't think of me as anything but a sister? And don't deny it, because I hadn't ever thought of you as anything but a brother until all of the sudden I didn't, and it was a lot to process. And...there was a lot to lose."

She stroked my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"I needed you to see me. I needed you to want me the way I wanted you. And I needed it to be your idea, if for no other reason than I needed to know that you really wanted me. I couldn't stand it if I thought that you were just going along with things to not hurt my feelings."

"So you decided to put on a sexy little show?"

Her mischievous grin was so familiar, yet so new and exotic at the same time. I couldn't help but kiss her.

"It worked, didn't it? And if it didn't, I figured you'd either warn me to close my blinds or pretend you hadn't seen anything."

My brows knit together.

"But I did pretend I hadn't seen anything."

She threw her head back in laughter, and I kissed the hollow of her throat.

"Yeah, but I was pretty sure I smelled come when you were 'tying your shoes', and your dick was all but hanging out of your jeans."

She giggled at the flush that spread across my face and down my neck before she murmured in my ear.

"It made me so wet to know you touched yourself while you watched me."

Chuckling, I curved my hand around the inside of her thigh, feeling her warmth against the side of my fingers.

"Twice."

I felt a gush of nectar. I whispered in her ear, kissing it softly.

"Why did you wait so long?"

It was her turn to blush.

"I had to wait until I could find another place to live when we started school,"

The very idea jolted me physically and mentally. Being wit Daphne was unthinkable, especially now.

"If you didn't want me the way I wanted you...I couldn't live with that all day every day."

She sighed, then gave me an evil grin.

"Thank god you're a total perv."

I rolled on top of her and tickled her mercilessly as she flailed and laughed until she was breathless. Still on top of her, I met her eyes and kissed her deeply before pulling away far enough to see her whole face. I felt like I finally understood those viral videos of colorblind people wearing glasses that allowed them to see the entire color spectrum. I had every contour, every freckle on her face memorized, yet it was so...new. So much more.

"I love you, Daff."

She wrinkled her nose. We'd told each other that at least a million times over the years. Probably ten million. I ground my erection against her hip.

"And I wanna fuck you until you can't walk without a cane."

We certainly hadn't said that before, but it was definitely what she wanted to hear. I met her smile with the sternest scowl I could muster in the circumstances.

"But you have to promise not to let me win."

She had a really bad habit of dampening her natural talents to let the guy she was dating shine. I'd never liked it, and I absolutely couldn't stand to be the cause of it—especially if this went on as long as I hoped it would. She screwed her mouth to one side while she considered my demand.

"Deal. But you have promise to tell me how you're really feeling and not pretend that everything's okay all of the time."

That was my cardinal relationship sin; Daphne knew better than anyone, since I'd turn to her to share what I didn't feel like I could with a girlfriend. I pretended to mull it over, as if there were any stipulations that would keep me from being with her this way.

"Deal. But you have to stay my best friend."

No hesitation from her this time, just a bigger smile.

"Like you could get rid of me that easy, Jeff. Oh my god!"

Startled, I rolled off of her and sat up, convinced Daff's parents had come home and I was about to die.

"WHAT?"

Daphne crawled over me and refocused my excitement from a potential heart attack to somewhere further south.

"I just realized it's about that time."

I mirrored her naughty grin.

"Another time? Pretty sure it is."

I kissed her again, excited for the rest of the night, the week ahead, and the future we were going to have together in a way I never would have imagined if I hadn't watched.

12