All Comments on 'Watching'

by VeiledVixen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ErosfanErosfanabout 4 years ago
Love this

Great story. I really enjoyed the build up and the eventual reality.

PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
Great job

Wonderful story from a simple theme. The buildup was terrific and had me hanging there, wondering when it would get to the natural place it was going. And, a bit of a surprise at the end as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun Quick Read

I really enjoyed reading this. I knew where the story was headed, but knowing the destination didn't keep me from wanting to arrive because the characters were easily imagined and pleasantly written. Love that they were just over 18 and though they were sexually experienced they obviously have some social maturing to do. Her revelation of her struggles with her emotions gave the story a needed dab of complexity to elevate it from being merely masturbation material; it would be fun to see this fleshed out further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love the way you write

I caught every detail and actually guffawed at one point. Hope you keep writing because I'll keep reading. 🔥

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 3 years ago

Wow!

Perfectly imagined and written! Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read this story maybe a dozen times, it's one of my favorites.

Probably the only thing that I find hard to believe is Jeff not having even thought of Daphne "that way" before. The way guys are built, it is very hard to keep innocent affection from turning into attraction.

But I would be interested to know if other guys have a story where they were blindsided by attraction like this. Foreign concept for me, but that doesn't mean it is for everyone.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 1 year ago

I hardly ever offer a 5 star feedback, like maybe 5 times out of thousands of stories read on this site over the years. But you earned one from me for this piece. I have favorited you as an author so I can come back and read the rest of your offerings. I really enjoyed this tale and your style of writing, bravo!

flbrtflbrt11 months ago

I think this is top 3 that i've ever read here. Fantastic. Kept me both hard and interested the entire time. I'd love to read more about Daff and Jeff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeiledVixen@VeiledVixen
Hello all, I hope that you're staying safe and sane during these crazy times! I'm very happy to announce that I have published my Goddess series as a novel, and it is now available on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08D3XRZ8H?pf_rd_r=TFVEKXNS6SPDW6V0K390&pf_rd...