Watching

Story Info
He wants to watch his wife with another man but, (bi).
7.9k words
4.58
23.7k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Watching

Do you ever want to see your wife with another man? To know he finds her attractive? To see her receive pleasure in different ways? To have your very own porn star performing just for you? Maybe even have gay sex?

It's my understanding that a lot of men do. Certainly not all men, but a sizable number of them. Hailey and I had even read an erotic story once where a man had shared his wife. She never came forth with any details, but I could tell the story pushed her buttons.

For me, I only found the thought mildly interesting and didn't give it much thought until one night:

So one night we were out in a neighborhood bar and she was looking particularly hot. The confluence of her recent weight loss, a makeover, and a new sparkly and snug red dress all conspired to have men stealing glances at her all night long. I wasn't use to seeing men react to her like that.

Some of the guys didn't even hide how they gawked, watching her every move. Some of the wives, no doubt, went home mad.

I've always leaned toward being possessive and jealous, but tonight I was appreciating her new sexiness and the effect it was having on the male patrons. I loved watching them watch her.

I felt like I was the most important man in the place because the most stunning woman was with me.

I didn't have any sexual thoughts at first. I just liked them looking and looking doesnt hurt anyone.

But then I was in the bathroom and this dude started talking to me, "You're with the girl in the red dress?"

Wow! I was so proud he'd noticed. "Yep, She's my wife." I could have said 'She's with me.' But I wanted to stress that she belonged to me, like it was important to call her mine. I'd felt that way ever since we were first engaged.

The guy finished washing his hands saying, "Well you're a lucky guy. She's the most fuckable woman in here tonight."

That was the moment the switch was thrown. I liked how the guys ogled her body, but at that moment, hearing her described by a stranger as 'fuckable', did it.

I suddenly wanted to see some bloke dancing with her, trying to hold her body next to his, maybe getting a hard on, but not being able to do anything about it.

When I was heading back to our table some guy was sitting on the third stool chatting her up.

A very understandable jealousy rose up in me for a second. Then it was replaced by a brief vision where he was so overcome by her beauty that he pushed her up against a wall, pressed his body against hers, and kissed her passionately.

I wanted to voyeuristically watch her lustfully sink to the floor with her back to the wall, then take his overexcited cock into her irresistible mouth.

Shaking it off I approached the table fully expecting to discover there was a completely reasonable explanation for his presence.

And there was. He and his buddy had been playing darts when she accidentally stepped in front of a flying projectile. It had only caused a tiny scratch but he stayed to put a band-aid on it.

He was an incredibly gregarious guy, putting me at ease instantly. If I weren't there with Hailey I would probably have joined him and his friend for a game of darts. He and I obviously hit it off - Hailey even mentioned it.

His friend was packing up to go so our new acquaintance, Leo, was also saying his goodbyes to us. He shook my hand warmly with a double handed grasp, then touched Hailey's collarbone. I noticed that his hand crept slightly up onto her neck as he wished her a speedy recovery.

My eyes were fixated on his hand which almost could be described as caressing her skin. I wasn't too worried about it since he had been touching me all night long too. He was clearly just one of those guys who's comfortable with lots of contact. It was probably nothing.

Hailey unconsciously stroked the hair on his arm which to me hinted at the possibility that she was flirting with him. She had been extra flirty with me all evening so my radar was up anyway. That might have meant something.

My mind created an image where he held her body, bending her backwards to kiss her neck ardently as I stood nearby. I would tell him to kiss her breasts then make his way South.

Alone again, Hailey and I hit the dance floor. Being extra frisky she turned her back to me, gently grinding her perfect bum on my growing erection. I touched my lips to her neck speaking close to her ear, "We're gonna have to stay out on the floor a little longer. I've got a situation I need to hide."

Ignoring my plight, or because of it, Hailey grabbed my hand, leading me back to our table anyway, "You and every guy in here." That kind of observation was uncharacteristic for my normally demure and self-conscious wife.

We arrived at our table just in time to run into Leo again, who was on his way out after a pitstop. Seeing his darts in his hand I stopped him, "Why don't you stay for a game?" His eyes smiled at me and he agreed. My embarrassing and lingering stiffy was still just visible through my slacks which was probably the reason for his amusement.

Whenever it was his turn to throw I would wrap my arms around Hailey, nursing my drink. Impulsively I started laying the groundwork for us to bring Leo home. My libidinous urges wanted to see her amorously tangled up in his arms and legs. The sexual images I formed had them rolling around on our bed while I slowly stroked myself in the corner.

I whispered in her ear, "He's handsome...you remember that story?"

Naturally she objected, but she obviously remembered, "We're married. I've never cheated with another man." I replied that it would be just like that story we read and no three-way combination could be cheating. She agreed, but complained that her pussy wasn't cleanly shaved. My retort was that I like it better that way and that no man in the bar would turn down a chance to be with her for that reason. She didn't flat out say no.

When it was my turn to shoot I looked over at them and they seemed to be more touchy-feely than was appropriate - a positive sign for my impromptu plans.

When next I stood behind Hailey I rubbed my cock into her ass, "Honey, don't you find him attractive. I can see he likes you?"

She was evasive, but her resolve was melting, "Jack, it doesn't matter if I find him attractive or not. I would only do it to add spice to our marriage - for us."

I pressed, "Does it help that he's obviously turned on by you?"

"Of course, it would help, if we ask him then we know he won't turn us down. But you don't read people as good as me."

"Well, I think he's good looking, I'm willing to share, and just know he likes you. What's the hold up then?"

She slapped my arm playfully, "You're so direct. But I guess, first I wanna know why you wanna share me?"

I was eager to explain, "That's easy Babe. You're so hot and it would be a steamy thrill to see him enjoy your tempting body."

She turned to look in my eyes, "You're body is pretty hot too. And are you absolutely sure it turns you on? Because if it doesn't make you happy then there's no reason to do it."

I couldn't hide my enthusiasm, "Yes! It turns me on greatly. Will you do it for me?" Then I added the clincher, "Do you love me that much?"

"Of course I love you that much. It's the only reason that matters, doing things for each other, right?"

"I agree." I said, "I know you'll do anything for me. You're the best."

She looked crosswise at Leo, "Do you think...he's clean...you know, diseases?"

I could tell I had her hooked now. Once she stopped worrying about emotional stuff and focused on STD's the deal would be virtually done.

"So, let's ask him?" I offered.

"You can't just go and ask something like that. You gotta handle it with finesse...let me do it."

It was my turn at the dartboard again and out of the corner of my eye I saw her using all her best flirtatious moves with him.

Passing the darts to Leo, I asked her, "Did you bring it up? He wants you enough to let us take him home?"

"No, I got to the brink, then chickened out. He wasn't responding to my moves like I thought he would. I still have it, don't I?"

"Can you doubt it the way all the men in here are tripping over you?" She bit the corner of her lip hesitantly.

Then I had an inspiration, "What if I had a wager on the dart game, but when I couldn't back the bet, you bailed me out with your body?"

Hailey seemed intrigued, "That just might work."

Just then Leo slapped the darts into my palm, "Your turn pal. I'll keep the little lassie company so she doesn't lose interest in hanging out with us guys."

This was my chance, "Speaking of interesting...whaddya say we make the game a little more interesting?"

We ended up betting twenty dollars a point and my luck 'suddenly' took a turn for the worse. Soon enough I owed him a nice little sum and the bar was closing down.

When it was time to cash out I fumbled through my wallet apologizing profusely for my 'inability' to pay.

Right on cue Hailey came to my rescue, "We hate to admit it Leo, but finances have been real tight recently. Instead of cash, suppose we go back to our house and take it out in trade?" She thrust out her chest and turned her hip so there was no doubt what she was offering.

Leo went to her, taking both of her hands in his and looking intently into her eyes, "Hailey, You're an exceptionally attractive woman, but my tastes run kinda more toward the likes of Jack here." He stared at me wistfully, then looked at his watch, "There's an ATM in the lobby."

She tilted her head questioningly, "You're gay?"

Still talking only to Hailey he said, "Something like that, but not exactly."

I was reaching into my back pocket for the rest of my cash when Hailey blurted out exuberantly, "You can still go home with us. Jack'll do it instead of me!"

I coughed uncontrollably while somewhere in the surrealistic distance I heard Leo saying it was a fantastic way to settle the score.

I took her by her arm, dragging her a short distance away, "Hailey, what are you doing? That wasn't the plan."

"I know," she said, "but we didn't know he was gay - and you remember when we read that story about wife sharing? Well, in my mind it was husband sharing. And at the time I had these mental images of you with another woman, but right now the thought of you and Leo is really titillating."

I tried all the excuses that she had tried earlier and she answered with all the comebacks that I had countered with.

Then throwing my words back at me she stated adamantly, "You said if I loved you enough I should do it, and you agreed that it's the only reason that matters. Well, I was going to do it for you!"

She had me and my objections got stuck in my throat.

Leo draped his arm over my shoulder and the two of them led me like a lamb to the slaughter.

A short drive later, Hailey in our car, and us guys in Leo's, we arrived home. The situation left me feeling numb as we three walked through the front door. Hailey practically skipped and I had no heart to disappoint her, though I still searched for an out.

I pictured the three of us naked together except I was in the middle rather than Hailey.

We were already drunk so we made our way directly to the bedroom. They both went boldly while I hung back, reluctant to jump into it so quickly.

Hailey settled into an upholstered chair in the corner. Her strappy shoes dangled from her delicate feet, which were up on the arm. Then with her vibrator in hand she announced, "You guys do your thing. I'll just stay here and watch."

If we were going to have a threesome, Hailey's smokin' body would rev my engine. Then a little incidental contact with a man would be in the context of a straight encounter. Who knows, things might even get out of hand until there was some sort of mild one-way bi activity. Or maybe I would've cum in her pussy before it got that far, leaving Leo out in the cold.

But as things were, this was going to be full fledged male gay sex. There was going to be no woman on the bed at all. She didn't even remove her red dress.

She saw Leo happily push me down so I was sitting on the side of the mattress. He hovered nearby and I sat dumbly as he undressed.

I suppose he had a pretty good body, except it was all hairy, no more than mine, just a lot more than any girl I'd been with.

When he stripped off his underwear his penis seemed to be a replica of mine in every way. Sturdy and strong without being a parody for size fanatics. I was kinda glad Hailey wouldn't be seeing one better than mine.

Leo turned around, displaying his body as if I would be aroused gazing at his figure. I wasn't. Hailey spoke to me grinning, "Jack, just look what you've got to play with."

Standing directly in front of me he rocked up and down on his heels causing his dick to bounce, "It's a nice one! You like it, Jackie?"

Hailey interrupted, "I love your moves. Bounce some more for us, Leo."

Leo bounced and twisted his hips, making his cock dance. All the while Hailey gave him directions on how he should show off his rigid member to turn me on.

He asked me again, "You like my cock, Jack?"

I smiled weakly, thinking that you can't insult a man's cock. "Oh yea, it's a nice one." It felt insincere even to me so I tried again with more verve, "Yea baby, I just love it."

From the corner I heard the vibrator click on. She seemed so far away, detached and uninvolved with the activity on the bed. Hailey gave Leo more advice, "In my fantasies you undress him sensually, kissing as you go."

I didn't even know she had fantasies. If they were all homosexual in nature maybe that would explain why she hadn't shared any.

Meanwhile, Leo stepped back unbuttoning my shirt. He would reveal a bit of my skin then kiss the spot tenderly. I closed my eyes pretending it was Hailey and it felt nice. She rarely did that to me as I was usually the one seducing her.

When he started undoing my pants things got serious. He bent the flap of my slacks back then kissed my lower tummy just above my pubic area. Then he repeated it on the other side. It was so odd to be the object of another man's cravings.

Grabbing the cuffs of my pants he gave them a jerk. I fell flat on my back with my legs up in the air while he tugged them off brusquely.

Laying there, passively, like I was the female in this arrangement, and wearing just my underwear I felt so very vulnerable. Leo ran his fingers under the elastic on the leg holes, lightly touching my balls. Now, I had my eyes closed and it was electric.

As if to emphasize my role, Hailey told Leo to turn me over. Laying on my stomach now, with me legs hanging off the side of the bed, the more aggressive one of us two started slowly rolling my underwear off.

Under her watchful gaze I submissively let him remove the last of the barrier between my privates and his indecent intentions. I even lifted my hips to assist in my own violation.

Then Hailey threw me under the bus, "I've always thought he had a cute little pucker. Perfect for fucking, don't you think?"

"Oh, she's a beauty. It's adorable the way it winks at me all nervous. Watch this." He tapped my anus lightly with his finger a few times and every time he made contact my butthole clenched.

She 'oohed' to show how cool she thought it was.

"Has it been ravaged before?" Having asked his question, he surprised me when first I felt his breath on it, and then even more when he kissed it. I think it clenched a million times beneath his lips.

From the corner I heard a few breathless words, "No, it hasn't. But this is so hot."

Being talked about like I was merely an object for their use was strange. Knowing they were going to sodomize me I regretted not having quickly seized the role of top. If I were the top it would be me fucking him - a not great, but much more preferable state of affairs.

Hailey offered one of her suggestions again, "Will you two show me lots of positions?"

"You bet, darlin'" he told her. "Anything you'd like to see first?"

"Yea!" I heard the mirth in her voice. "I've always wanted to see if a guy sucks differently than a girl."

I dreaded sucking his cock and as he moved me over so I was in the center of the bed, I wondered how he planned to assault my mouth.

However, I was pleasantly surprised when Leo crawled between my legs, kissing my dick and balls all over. He kissed them like a man who loved everything about male genitals. It was tender and adoring, as if he thought my parts had great worth. When he licked my balls with large sweeping strokes of the tongue, I thought that never before had a woman, even Hailey, valued my testicles so much. I opened one eye reluctantly to watch him loving my nads. I feared the sight of a naked manly body between my legs, but it turned out to be alright.

Shortly, he propped himself up on his elbows getting ready to suck my dick. I prepared myself too. Waiting for the foreign feel of a man's lips, I too propped myself up on my elbows to watch.

He laid a devoted kiss on the very tip then swallowed the crown. When my cockhead entered his mouth I heard an earnest groan from deep in his throat. I felt the rumble of it too. At the risk of beating a dead horse, in all my experience no woman had ever demonstrated such sincere devotion to cocksucking before.

I looked over at Hailey briefly, as if to say accusingly, 'see that? That's how you suck a cock.'

She watched intently with a hand in her dress, twiddling a nipple while leisurely running the vibe around her panty clad puss.

Leo let a generous amount of saliva coat my dick then plunged all the way down in one single motion. Another first for me.

Hailey observed, "All the way on the first try. Impressive. Think you can teach me?"

He stopped for a second, "I don't know. It's always just come naturally to me. A labor of love."

Watching my new buddy suck my cock, I had a momentary feeling that when I had to return the favor I wanted to do a good job. I didn't want to let him down, but I also feared I would back out - I even hoped to find a reason to back out.

He took me all the way down several more times, bringing me to the brink of shooting. Then he stopped, "Woah there partner, can't finish too soon. We've got all night."

I was disappointed not to cum, but my feelings turned to alarm when he crawled up my chest presenting his cock to me as if it were a treat anyone would enjoy.

I was trapped beneath his weight, but more trapped by the persuasive arguments I'd used to convince Hailey to put herself right where I was now.

I glanced her way and she was oblivious to my distaste, instead her eyes were glazed over watching his cock approach my lips, with her hands running her favorite vibe all around her now pantiless sex.

I think if it had been a big black cock with gnarly veins running all around it I would've bolted. But since it looked so much like mine it at least seemed familiar.

I looked from his excited eyes to the bottom of his cockhead so close to me I had to cross my eyes to see it clearly. It was just pink flesh. It didn't smell bad or leak any fluids. His balls were shaved clean. I tried to convince myself I could do it. Why not?

But then again, I wasn't gay. This is what girls do. If I were a girl... But I felt like a straight man and I was supposed to find it gross.

But was it really that gross? I mean, I would suck my own if I could.

Hailey called out excitedly, "Oh, I can't wait." And I heard the vibrator switch to a higher speed.

This was the moment! They were waiting. All I had to do was lift my head with my mouth open and it would be done. What's more, she would be watching me suck a guy's cock. She said she wanted it, but wouldn't she think less of me?

I closed my eyes, readying myself to take the plunge. I grabbed the sheets in clenched fists, getting a good hold of them to pull myself up with.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers