Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her get into position, running my fantasy of putting my overexcited cock into her irresistible lips through my mind. I imagined touching the back of her throat with my cockhead. Forcing past the resistance. Then face-fucking her royaly. If I could take it, so could she. And she owed me after I did it with Leo.

With my cock on her red painted lips I thought of how she might cough and gag. How it would be hard for her to breath. But surely not too bad.

With the head of my cock in her mouth I thought of how the mascara would run down her face from her tears. Surely she could make the sacrifice.

Then I remembered how it hurt. And how she's not so good with pain. Would a loving husband do that to even a submissive wife?

I considered how I'd manipulated her love for me to agree to bring Leo home to fuck her. How in the end I was the one who got stuck having sex with Leo when I really didn't want to - even if I did end up liking it. How she was now being coerced to let me fuck her throat raw in the name of love.

Sure, It would be great to use her body this way. But what would she want from me next week? When would it end? Would it be good for us.

In a night full of conflicting emotions I was never more in doubt.

I took my penis out of her mouth and knelt down before her. Looking in the most gorgeous green eyes in the world I said, "What if we take this real slow. What if you tap my leg if it's too much. I'll stop if you want me to. No matter what, I'll stop if you say so - at the first hint that it's too much."

A tiny but very genuine smile hinted at her thoughts. Nervously she nodded her head quickly. As I stood up she rested her hands on my thighs and opened her mouth wide...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!