All Comments on 'Watching Amanda'

by SirBurnInside

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Matt needs to impregnate her! A special breeding session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wasn't really exciting. Sorry.

Alice1Alice1about 1 year ago

why the fuck do people moan about your stories Ive only gotten through the firs 2 pages of Watching Amanda and I was squirting my juice all over my desk. First time in a month. Wish there were more women like Amanda. Mind you hes better off than me I barely reach 4" and only then when I dream of my wife doing things like Amanda. She says 7" to 8" is good enough for any girl.

Must read all of Amandas story then havbe a look at the rest. Bit nervous as dont want to read about underage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really need a new, separate category on this site. 'Loving Cucks'. And everyone would be happy I think.

jk1982jk1982about 1 year ago

Well written, excellent content, horny and delicious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, great effort. It caused a number of BTB roaches to scruffy forth and whine! That alone makes the story worthwhile!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You seem to be good writer, but being good at writing doesn't make you smart.

"Author's Note: I am aware that cuckold stories, such as I have written below, have a reputation of receiving very negative comments and ratings, but I care little - to nothing - about both."

Challenging reader is extremely dumb thing to do!!!

If you don't give a shit about it... Then what the fuck are you writing for? (take up origami as a hobby)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck maggots cheer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it! I am an exhibitionist and my husband encourages me to the point of craving to watch me fuck another man. It excites me greatly, and it works for us as a kinky element of our very happy marriage. Delete the personally offensive, trashy comments.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 1 year ago

5 stars for the Authors Note. And for the squealing it caused in the Comments!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not my cup of tea, but I gave it 5* because it was so well written. And, because it pissed off the LDM that infest this site!

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

Very well written. I am not sure about love between husband and wife. In all the interactions between them, especially those that involve domestic responsibilities, there seems to be only a dominant/submissive relationship. Amanda controls and Peter is obedient, apparently in all things, not just sex. I have a hard time seeing where love comes into play. Perhaps they both get pleasure from their respective roles, but I did not see Amanda express any respect or even affection for Peter as a person or her husband. Can one insist on dominance and control over a relationship and still respect their partner or even love them? Affection, sure, like affection for a small child who does what they are told. This story does raise those kinds of questions. Five stars.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold5 months ago

Fucking FANTASTIC.i would have been between her legs feasting on his delicious young cum and sucked his Alpha cock clean if he allowed me to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirBurnInside@SirBurnInside
My favourite thing to do is get to know women who want to explore their desires and spice up their lives. Age and physical attributes aren't important to me, personality and openess is. If we do connect you'll be receiving lots of compliments and encouragements I can assure yo...