Watching, and Being Watched

Story Info
Two couples met online. Then meet in person.
2.4k words
4.55
4.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things started out innocent enough. Near the end of last summer, as we were laying out in the pool drinking, Betty had taken her bikini top off to even out her tan and enjoy the heat. She looked so hot. The sun was warm and you could see the sweat beading across her tanned and toned body. Her 32DD breasts looked amazing. Her slight tan lines were a perfect contrast to the long summer of poolside tanning. Her sun kissed blonde hair was neatly pulled back in a pony tail.

My cock started to stir and my heart was beating fast because of what I wanted to ask her. As casually as I could manage, I said, "you look so fucking hot. I'd love to take a few pictures of you and post them online.... I know there would be a ton of guys who would want to see you. I'm certain you'll make them as hard as you're making me." "Whatever" she replied. "But if you want to take some pictures and post them, fine. Just don't show my face or anything like that."

My semi-erect cock immediately got as hard as its ever been as I took as many photos as I could. Showing her off and having random strangers lust over her was an incredible turn on. After posting a few of the best pictures, we received an incredible amount of support and compliments. Every guy and girl that commented on the photos loved them. All wanted more. Over the course of the next few months, we took some lingerie pictures and posted a few of those as well. She always looked stunning. And I always loved reading the comments and wondering what they were wishing they could do.

Within the last month, we developed a very enjoyable conversation online with another couple, Ryder and Kayla, regarding our adventures of sharing photos of our wives and discussing our wants, desires, and fantasies. Ryder and Kayla had recently started posting photos and we quickly started talking about things that turned us on and what really excited us.

As we chatted, we discovered that we both lived in the same large metro area so a meet up was certainly possible, if we wanted to take that step. Chatting and talking it through, we agreed to meet at a nice downtown hotel that had a great bar and restaurant.

So we didn't have to worry about driving, and to have a fun getaway weekend, regardless of what might happen with Kayla and Ryder, Betty and I booked a suite at a nice downtown hotel. While we weren't sure what would happen, we did want to be able to calm our nerves with some drinks and not have to worry about driving home. And it's always fun to have a weekend getaway!

We checked into the hotel a few hours before we agreed to meet and began getting ready. I watched intently as Betty showered, washing and shaving all of her most intimate parts. As I stood daydreaming and admiring her body, my dick started to twitch and was getting hard. "You better settled down!" Laughed Betty. "We don't have time - yet!"

Given the nature of the hotel and it's adjoining restaurant and bar, we did dress nice. I had a nice jacket and slacks. Betty wore a flowing dress that was short, but not too short, showing off her toned legs. The neckline plunged to expose the tops of her incredible breast. She wore my favorite black heals that had a sexy strap around her ankle.

As we walked into the bar, we found our seat and waited for Ryder and Kayla. As she walked in, I immediately knew it was her based on the shape of her body, her sexy legs and an ass that would make most grown men beg to touch it. She wore a fantastic blue dress that accentuated every flawless curve. The font plunged slightly, enough to let a casual observer know she had incredible breasts hiding just below the surface.

We ordered a few drinks and had some appetizers so we didn't get too intoxicated for whatever might happen. Since we had chatted several times online, our conversation flowed rather easily. After a few rounds of drinks, we started talking more intently about our fantasies and desires. None of us had ever participated in any "group" activities and we didn't really know what was going to happen, but we all agreed we wanted to move our conversation upstairs, into our suite.

We got into he elevator, rode up to our floor and walked to our room. I opened the door and let Betty and Kayla in, followed by Ryder. Since we had a small suite with a sitting area, Betty and I sat on one small couch and Ryder and Kayla on another. Our conversations continued about our sexual experiences, fantasies and the strange and crazy things we had done over the years.

As we were talking, I couldn't help but rub Betty's legs and thighs. I slowly would circle across one knee, then lightly rub on the inner part of her thigh. She loves it when I rub her there and slightly spread her legs to allow for easier access. While we continued small talk, I moved my hand up Betty's leg as she spread further, directly rubbing her clit through her silk g-string. She gasped slightly and laid her head back, grabbing the top of my hand, a clear sign that she wanted me to continue.

I was so focused on Betty, that I really wasn't thinking about our guests. I looked up and saw our friends intently watching us. Ryder was also rubbing Kayla's leg and clearly looked like he was also fingering her. Kayla spread her legs a little further, allowing him more access and me a much better view.

Composing myself as much as I could, I suggested that we move toward the beds. While we normally would have gotten a room with a king, fortunately this one had two queens. Perfect. A bed for each of us.

Without really saying anything to each other, Betty and I took one bed and Ryder and Kayla took the other. We had talked about this earlier - that we wanted to have sex without our spouse with someone else in the room. This was happening and we all wanted it.

I sat down on "our" bed and Ryder did the same on "theirs". Betty stood in front of me and bent down and passionately kissed me. I reached under her dress and underwear and could feel how wet she was. We kissed for several minutes, exploring each other with out hands. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ryder and Kayla doing the same things as we were.

Betty broke our kiss and in one quick motion she took off her dress. She stood in front of me with a brief pause and look, as if to say "are we sure?". I smiled at her and she reached back and undid her bra, letting her spectacular breasts be exposed to our new friends. I looked over and Ryder and Kayla had briefly stopped and looked at Betty. Kayle then removed her dress and bra, joining my wife and an almost completely nude state.

While I didn't want to stare too much, I loved seeing Kayla's breast and watching RYder suck on them almost as soon as she removed her bra. Betty and I watched as Ryder devoured her nipples with his mouth, continually squeezing and rubbing her ass. He then slid down her underwear and we could see her very sexy pussy, already glistening in the dim light of the room.

Taking that lead, I immediately removed Betty's underwear, licking down her stomach while my hands continued playing with her nipples. Betty pulled slightly away and ripped by shirt over my head. "Lay back on the bed", Betty said. She undid my belt, unzipped my pants and slid my pants and shoes off, leaving me only in my underwear. She crawled on top of me, wearing only my favorite pair of heals. She rubbed her nipples across my mouth while holding my hands against the bed. She moved down, kissing me deeply, then moving those kisses further down my chest until she was at my underwear. She rubbed across my underwear, my dick straining to be let out. Betty continued to rub me, removing my underwear, then looked over at Ryder and Kayla.

They also moved further up the bed. Ryder was on his back, completely nude, with his impressive dick being devoured by beautiful wife. She licked up and down the sides then would take him fully in her mouth. Betty and I were enthralled watching them. It was our first time to see anything like this in person. Without question, it was the most erotic thing we had ever seen or experienced.

Snapping back to some sense of awareness, Betty immediately started sucking on my dick. I'd never felt her sucking on me so hard. I know it was because we were watching and being watched. If she kept this up, my night would be over before it had hardly begun. I looked over again at Ryder and Kayla and started watching them. It's an unbelievable feeling, having your wife give you an amazing blowjob, while watching an incredibly sexy woman do the same to her husband. Kayla was moving up each side of his dick, slowly licking and sucking each side. She would expertly take him deep into her mouth, moving up and down, then stopping, teasing him, then start again. I can only imagine how great it was based on the reaction he was having.

I knew I had to give myself a break so I begrudgingly moved Betty from my dick and kissed her deeply. I spun her around and laid her on her back. She immediately spread her legs, eager for my tongue. I immediately started licking her engorged clit. She loves when I suck on it. My hands free, I reached up and started playing with her breasts, teasing each nipple, slightly twirling each. I continued licking all around Betty's pussy. Gently sucking a licking each side, working my way along her thighs, then back down.

Looking to my side, I could see that our new friends had switched positions also. Ryder was positioning himself to suck his hot wife's pussy. Kayla was watching us intently, rubbing her incredibly hard nipples. As Ryder started licking, she immediately arched her back and moaned. She grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into her wet pussy. I didn't think that I could be harder until I started watching them.

While Ryder and I were orally pleasing our respective wives, the sounds of sex filled the air. Moans and whimpers escaped their lips. I could hear "YES!" "Don't stop", "Oh my God" and other encouraging comments come from both Betty and Kayla. I couldn't always tell who said what, which made it even hotter.

Betty was getting close. I knew it. I pressed my tongue as deep as I could into her, licking slowly up to her clit. Then flicking quickly in a circular and side to side motion. After a few minutes of this, she arched her back and let out a guttural moan, followed by "OH MY GOD!!!". As she came down we looked over at Ryder and Kayla.

Ryder was clearly and expertly sucking Kayla's clit. She was moaning and Betty and I could tell she was close. Suddenly Kayla opened her eyes and looked at Betty and I. Something must have triggered deep in side her as we locked eyes. We could see the orgasm building deep inside her as she screamed out in orgasmic bliss. She looked back at Ryder and practically screamed "FUCK ME!".

As she was continuing to cum, Ryder positioned himself on top of her and easily slid in while Kayla continued to orgasm. Ryder began fucking her. This was not the time for a slow, sensual session. Kayla wanted to be fucked very hard - and he was giving her exactly what she wanted. It was so hot to watch them. To see Ryder giving her what she wanted, and Kayla encouraging him to keep going.

I was so hard watching them. I rolled Betty over and spread her legs, easily entering into her. Watching Kayla and Ryder had made her wetter than I'd ever seen her. She pulled me in with her legs, "Fuck me harder!" she begged. I was fucking her as hard as I could and I knew she wanted more.

I know her very favorite position is from behind so I slid out and rolled her over. She spread her legs for me and I slid in easily. I grabbed her hips and started fucking her as hard as I could. After a few moments, I looked over and saw that Ryder and Kayla had changed positions also. She was now on top of him, facing me. Their pace had slowed some and they were both watching us. Unconsciously, I slowed as I watched. I found myself looking at Kayla, who was rocking back and forth on Ryder. Betty looked back at me and started pushing back against me as she turned to watch Kayla and Ryder. As odd as it seemed, we were each focused on our respective mates, yet equally focused on watching each other.

I knew I couldn't last. I was simply too much to watch Kayla fuck Ryder while Betty grinded against me. I grabbed Betty's hips again and started fucking her. "I'm cuming!" I said. Betty pushed back against me as I came as hard as I've ever came before. She immediately had her own orgasm and I pressed as deep as I possibly could, pulsing over and over inside her.

Ryder grabbed Kayla and started having his own orgasm. Kayla fell onto his chest as Ryder grabbed her hips and they both cried out in unison as their orgasms swept over them. Kayla kissed him deeply as Betty and I watched on.

"That was AMAZING!" Betty exclaimed!!! "We are absolutely going to do that again!!!" Chris laughed, "Well - I completely agree, but I'm going to need a minute!"

"I'm pretty sure it's just Friday......." said Kayla