Watching... Ch. 04 - Trying Something New

Story Info
Could a straight woman, enjoy licking pussy?
2.9k words
4.72
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers

I considered telling my boyfriend about my afternoon at the neighbors, but I decided to keep my secret to myself. For one, I was feeling a slight hangover after Andi dosed me with some liquid courage. And second, I am a little embarrassed. I'm afraid he will ask me if I liked it, and I'm afraid to admit it to myself, as well as him. I liked it A LOT!

Having a woman's mouth on your body, is different than having a man's mouth on it. Andi was so gentle, and every touch felt more like a caress. When my boyfriend has his mouth on me, it feels...I don't know.... eager? rushed? aggressive? I just know it doesn't feel the same.

As I lay in bed that night, I went over the entire events of the afternoon. Thinking about how good Andi's mouth felt on my breast, but mostly about how good it felt on my pussy. DAMN, it was so good. I don't think I've EVER had an orgasm that good from oral sex. But then, I got to thinking...She gave me so much pleasure. She got nothing in return. Could I? Could I bring myself to licking another woman in her most intimate and sensitive area? Would I be any good at it? Would I be able to bring her as much pleasure as she brought me?

My stomach knots and feels nervous at the thought. But should I have reciprocated? Or, at least offered? Now, I feel guilt. Great! But that same question starts nagging at me again....Could I possibly even think about licking a pussy?

With all of the questions and guilt in my mind, I tossed and turned all night long. Sleep was not my friend this time.

When I woke up, I took a shower and put on my bikini. It was going to be hot today, and I wanted to work on my tan. Andi and her husband both had deep dark tans, and I was envious of their attractive color. Besides, I didn't feel like doing much of anything today, and the boyfriend was at work. Today is going to be a day for being lazy and laying in the sun.

Laying on my lounge chair, an hour or so had gone by, and the day was heating up quickly. I sat up and grabbed my tanning oil and started applying it liberally to my legs. As i'm rubbing it into my skin, I hear a "hello?" I cover my eyes with my hand as I looked around. Standing at the gate, is Andi. Instantly, my stomach does a little flip, and my pussy pulsates at her presence. What is wrong with me? I've never been affected by a woman, in my life. But Andi seems to have changed all of that.

I motion for her to come through the gate. She walks through, and I can only hope that I'm not drooling at the mouth. She's wearing one of those crocheted bikinis. You know, the kind that barely covers anything? Her tits are firm and large. And her legs are long and sexy. She has 2 Margarita's in her hands. I smile and tell her, "Oh no, I can't take another hangover like I had last night." She smiles and says, "well, maybe today, I won't have to give you the courage to let me explore that sexy body of yours.", waggling her eyebrows for effect. I just laugh, as if she is teasing and not serious. But the look in her eyes, says something entirely different.

I take the Margarita from her, and take a sip. Thankful for the cool liquid. I continue to rub lotion into my legs as Andi takes the lounge next to me. Then, I lotion my arms, then my stomach, then my face, lying back to let Mother Nature take over.

After about another hour, and one Margarita down, Andi gets up to make us each another glass. When she returns, she tells me, "You're starting to get red, you should probably flip over and let your back get some color. Here, flip over, and I'll put some lotion on your back for you." So, I flip over on the lounge. Andi proceeds to untie my bikini top before she starts rubbing the oil into my back. Having my back rubbed feels really good, and I let out a deep and long moan. Andi giggles quietly to herself. "What?", I ask. She answers me with, "Thats what you sounded like yesterday. When you were moaning when I was licking your pussy."

I can feel the flush red, creeping from my neck up into my face. Feeling uneasy about letting myself enjoy the touch of a beautiful woman.

Andi must see my embarrassment as well, because she tells me, "Why are you embarrassed that you enjoyed having your body worshiped? Why feel bad, because you let yourself enjoy your sexuality? People have been having Orgy's, men have been sucking each other's dicks, and woman have been licking each other's pussys, for 1000's of years. There is absolutely no reason for you to feel embarrassed or ashamed of what we shared yesterday!"

I lay there in the sun, considering her words. And every word is true. And she is right. I shouldn't feel embarrassed or ashamed. It felt damn good, and I wanted it. Plain and simple. And then, my mind wanders back to the fact that I didn't return any favors to Andi. Guilt settles into me once again.

"Andi", I say...."I was thinking last night about the fact that you made me feel so good, and you got nothing in return. I'm sorry. I'm not a selfish person by nature, I just didn't consider the fact until much later. And to be honest, I don't know if I could give you the pleasure that you gave me. I've never been with a woman before, until you. I also don't know if I could go through with returning the pleasure. I don't know if I can lick pussy." Andi lets out a loud belly laugh. She is literally gasping for air, she's laughing so hard. I just stare at her with my brows pulled together in the middle, trying to figure out what is so damn funny.

Andy finally regains her composure and says, "honey, there's no wrong way to lick pussy, first of all. You just do what you like to have done to you. Only, a woman usually does it better than a man does, because we know our bodies, and know what we like to feel. And I have to tell you, the way you responded to my mouth on your tits and cunt...You've got the want and desire to lick pussy. You just have to get past your fears."

I take another drink out of my Margarita, and ponder her words, the heat of the sun, lulling me into a nap.

I wake up, sweating as the sun is hotter now. I don't know how long I've been asleep, but I'm guessing at least an hour. I turn my head to see Andi still in the lounge next to me, eyes closed, soaking up the sun just like myself. I lift my head up and see that Andi is starting to burn.

"Andi, you should probably roll over, you're starting to get a rosy red.", I tell her. "Am I?", she asks. "Roll over and I will put some lotion on your back."

Andi Rolls over on her stomach, as I get up out of my lounge chair. I grab the lotion and move over to the side of her chair. I squirt a generous amount of lotion on my hands and rub them together before laying them on each shoulder. As I start to massage the oil into her skin, she moans, not unlike myself when she was rubbing lotion on my back. Her moan is low and sexy as hell. As I am working the oil into her skin, I notice how soft and supple it is. My hands glide over her should blades, moving down her back. Every once in a while, Andi lets out that moan. And it's going straight to my pussy every time she does it.

I take my time rubbing her back, enjoying the soft silkiness of her skin under my hands. I slowly move lower down her back until I'm right above her bikini line. As if they have a mind of their own, my hands drift down lower, pushing her bikini down with my hand as I keep rubbing oil in. I grab the bottle and squirt some more into the palm of my hand. Again, I rub my hands together, and continue where I left off. Within minutes, I'm now rubbing lotion into her ass cheeks. Her ass is tight and hard, but just as soft and feminine as the rest of her. Andi reaches down and pushes her bikini bottoms over her hips and uses her toes to push them all of the way off. Once they are off, she spreads her legs on the lounge. I keep rubbing the oil into her butt cheeks. Still, my hands move down her body. I scoot myself down and start to rub the oil into her thigh and back of her leg. My eyes, drifting to the pink flesh that is now uncovered, for me to see and admire. I continue to work down her leg, all the way to her feet, and then I start on the opposite thigh. Continuing to work the lotion into her legs, my eyes keep drifting up to her center. My pussy pulsates with each stolen look.

As I work my way back up to her thigh, both hands move towards the insides of her legs, moving in circles, my fingertips grazing her pink folds with each circle. Andi is moaning in appreciation with each light touch on her puffy pink pussy lips.

My pussy is needy and throbbing. My eyes are glued to the sight before me. Curiosity and need move my hands up her folds on either side. I rub gentle, soft circles on her most intimate part of her body. She doesn't seem to mind at all.

As I massage her pussy, I can see the wetness in the middle, glistening in the bright sunlight. She's wet. Just as I am.

I lean over her back and lay soft gentle kisses across her spine. Andi moans in appreciation, and my pussy appreciates her appreciation. I move my legs in between her legs, still bent over her body. As I pepper her back with light kisses, I start moving down her body on the lounge chair. I kiss her ass...literally. Her skin feels silky soft against my lips. My mouth starts to water, the more I move down. I move both my hands to her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. I stare at the sight before me. Such a pretty pink. Her lips are swollen, and they glisten from the moisture that has seeped out of her core. I take my finger and run it through the glistening wetness. Andi moans, lifting her hips up a little bit. It's an invitation from her. An invitation to have my very first taste of pussy. And, I am going to accept it. I run my finger back thru her moisture and bring my finger up to my nose. I inhale her scent. It smells of musk and honey. I open my mouth and insert my finger into my greedy thirsty mouth..MMMMM, it tastes sweet, like picking a fresh peach right off of the tree. I spread her cheeks once more, moving my face down in-between her legs and stick my tongue out and run it up her slit. Andi gasps, encouraging me to do it again. Again, I run my tongue up her wet slit, and again. Pulling my head back to look at this pretty cunt, I slide my finger inside her hole, earning another moan from my neighbor. I move my finger in and out of her like it was a cock. She's so wet, and I stare in fascination as I slide another finger inside of her, pumping in and out of her.

Andi suddenly rolls over, and I have her clit in my face. I move my eyes up her body, watching her stomach rise up and down in rapid concession until I meet her eyes. She's watching me look up at her. She reaches down with one hand, and fisting my hair, she pushes my face closer to her needy pussy. I open my mouth, and with the flat of my tongue, I start just where her star is, and move my head up her slit, swiping it over her clit. Andi trembles, legs shaking, and the power I feel at that moment, knowing I am giving her so much pleasure, it's heady and I am now on a mission.

I slide my hands under her legs, bringing them around to her stomach, just as she had done to me yesterday. I move back down and lick her up and down her wet pussy, slowly and methodically. I can't believe how good she tastes, and how much I want to please her. I find her entrance and stick my tongue inside of her as far as it will go. I move my tongue in and out of her, fucking her. She lifts her hips desperately chasing my mouth. I bring one hand back in front of me and slide 2 fingers inside of her. I start pumping them in and out of her, moving my mouth over her clit, sucking it into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. Andi has both of her hands at the back of my head, fisting my hair, pushing my mouth into her pussy. She's riding my face, and I frantically fuck her with my fingers as I suck on her swollen button.

"Fuck Yes. Eat my pussy. It's sooo good. Fuck me. Just like that. Oh God, you're going to make me cum!" Andi's words spur me on, and I keep pumping my fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy, while sucking and licking her clit. She lets out a guttural moan, and I feel her pussy bite down on my fingers, trying to suck them in deeper. I move my fingers faster, fucking her hard and fast. She lets out one more sexy moan, gasping for air, and I feel her juices running over my fingers and down my hand. I pull my fingers out, moving my mouth to that very place and lick up all that she has to offer me. She's sweet, sticky, and flowing like a river. I keep licking, making sure I don't miss a single drop of her nectar.

I continue to lick her clean as she rides out her orgasm. When she relaxes and is sated, I lift my head up, wiping off the outer edge of my mouth. She lifts her head up, smiling at me. I smile back. No embarrassment what-so-ever, as I look in her eyes. As I start to stand, she tells me to remove my bikini bottoms. I don't ask any questions; I just do as I'm told.

"Your pussy aches, ye? You need to cum?", she asks me. I nod in agreement, because that was such a turn on, and I do need some relief. She tells me to sit in between her legs, facing her. After I'm seated, she lifts one of her legs over the opposite of mine, and grabs my other leg, and drapes it over the opposite of hers and slides down so that our pussy's are touching each other. She starts moving her hips up and down, rubbing our cunts together. The contact feels so good. I start moving my hips, following her lead. Our pussy lips and clits are rubbing against the other, causing just the right amount of friction to help me find my release. Grabbing her leg, I pull it towards me and start grinding against her pussy harder and faster. The friction is powerful and just what my pussy needs. I continue fucking her cunt with mine. Increasing the speed as I chase my orgasm. It hits me hard, All at once, and I moan, panting, and sweating. I fuck her pussy like a dog dry humps a teddy bear. I slow down until I can no longer move anymore. I'm hot, I'm tired, and I am so sated. I fall back on the lounge, unable to move. But, as I lay there, I smile and start giggling. Although, I don't think she understood what I was giggling about, I hear Andi's laughter join mine.

I finally find the energy to move, and I get up and put my bottoms back on, and toss Andi hers. As she puts her bottoms back on, she looks at me and smiles.

"I told you that you could eat pussy."

I Laugh and tell her, that's what I was giggling about before. That I would never have believed anyone if they told me that I was going to one day eat pussy, and like it.

Andi stands up and grabs the back of my neck and pulls me towards her, kissing me, tangling her tongue with mine.

"I like the way I taste on your mouth", she tells me. I smile, because I like the way she tastes in my mouth.

My neighbor and I lay back down on our own lounges, soaking up more sunshine, both sated and relaxed.

Andi says, "would you be interested in joining me and my husband?" I said, "joining you for what?" She replies, "Sex."

Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers