Watching...

Story Info
First time voyeur.
1.4k words
4.56
18.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers

I live in your typical, middle class, suburb home. It's a nice, ranch style home. Myself and my boyfriend moved in about 2 years ago. It sits on a 2 acre lot, with an empty lot on one side, and, since we moved in, an empty house on the other side.

I woke up this morning to some voices outside of the house next door. UGH, I've enjoyed the peace and quiet for the last 2 years. I knew it was eventually going to have tenants, but, I REALLY hoped it wouldn't be for a while.

I got up, and slipped on my bathrobe, and looked out of the window. I could see a good looking man, with a nice, tanned body, and a very pretty brunette, with a body any woman would kill to have, standing in the room directly across from me. They were talking and laughing, holding each other.

As I'm looking across the yard at them, the man takes her face in his hands, and softly kisses her lips. As I watch them kiss, it gets more heated, as in, they are full on making out. While standing there, just watching them kiss, I realized I had slipped my hand inside my robe, and was caressing my breast, rubbing small circles around my nipple. Realizing this, I felt a little embarrassed. I closed my curtains, got dressed, and went on with my day. I didn't think about it again.

When my boyfriend got home, he asked me if I had seen that we had new neighbors. I told him yes, I was woken up by them talking.

A couple of weeks go by and I had seen them going in and out of the house, doing yardwork, sitting on their back patio having drinks, and hearing them talk and laugh off and on. I had also noticed that the window I had originally seen them thru, appeared to be their bedroom. I was conscience of keeping our window blinds closed or turned up, so no one could see in. But, they always left their curtains either all of the way open, or mostly open.

One night, I was doing laundry, and I walked in our bedroom to put our clothes away. I had the blinds turned up, not open. It was already dark out, but, I could see the bedroom light on across the yard at the neighbors.

My curiousity got to me. I walked over and turned off our bedroom light, so that it was completely dark. I then walked over to the window, and adjusted the blinds so that i could see in their window, but they couldn't see me standing in my window.

She is standing directly in front of their window, and she appears to be doing some kind of striptease. It's kind of sexy, and she has the perfect body. Curves in all of the right places, with large breasts. Not big fake breasts, but, definitely a very full C cup.

I'm not really into women, but, she is sexy and I'm finding it hard to take my eyes off of her.

As she sways her hips, she slowly removes her clothing. She reaches behind her back, and undoes her bra. She spins around and then as she stops, she is slowly peeling her bra straps down her arms. When she is braless, she reaches down and starts tugging on her nipples. Then she licks her fingers on one hand, and wipes them on her nipples, before she starts tugging on them again.

While I watch her, I can feel an ache down in between my legs. It's hot watching her, and her not even knowing. And, I know I shouldn't be watching, but, I can't tear myself away from the window.

While I am spying on her, I see a shadow, and then he appears in front of her. He leans over and takes a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, and then it slips back between his lips. He then moves to the other nipple, assaulting it in the same way. She throws her head back, enjoying the attention he's giving her breasts.

Again, I know I shouldn't be watching, but, damn...I can't even look away, let alone, walk away.

She drops to her knees in front of him, and starts undoing his pants. I watch as she pulls down his pants, freeing his huge, hard cock. I watch as she fists his hard on, before taking him in her mouth. He grabs the back of her head, and pushes deeper inside of her mouth. I watch in fascination, as she sucks him off.

I've done everything they are doing, many times...but, I've never watched a couple having sex. Well, other than porn, and this is different than porn. This is raw, hot, lustful sex, between two people. It's not a scene written by someone else, being acted out by actors.

I am so wrapped up in watching the neighbors engaging in sexual activity, that I not only forget that I wasn't home alone, but, I don't hear my boyfriend walk in the room.

"What are you doing?" I jump out of my skin, as he surprises me. As he flips on our bedroom light, I quickly tell him to turn it back off. He does as I tell him, and I can hear his bare feet, padding across the carpet, until he's standing behind me.

He doesn't say anything to me, but, I know that he now knows, exactly what i'm doing. He is now watching them too.

He moves into my back. I can feel his stiff cock, just above my star. I involuntarily start moving my hips, grinding into his erection. I lean my head back against his shoulders, as he softly kisses my neck, just behind my ear. I can hear his breath, almost panting. I close my eyes as he continues to kiss my neck.

"Open your eyes, baby. Keep watching them." I open my eyes and continue spying on the neighbors, as they continue to please each other.

"But, it's spying. It's wrong. It's not my business."

I feel him smile against my skin. "But, it is a big turn on for you, and to be honest, it is damn hot. And, I love how turned on you are."

He continues kissing my neck, sucking on my earlobe. He's pulling out all of my weaknesses. I feel his arms reach around the front of me. Next thing I know, he's undoing my jeans, sliding his hands inside my panties. He brushes my clit, and all of the air, leaves my lungs. His hand moves down farther, until his fingers find the wetness coating my swollen pussy lips. He runs his finger up and down my soaked slit. And, he slips 2 fingers inside of me. I moan at his touch. My eyes are still glued to the sight across the way, through the window.

He starts fucking my pussy with his fingers. He starts out slowly, and my hips move back and forth, seeking that friction. I feel him push his fingers in deeper, and then curls them upward, finding my spongy spot. Fuck, it feels so good. I moan, and start riding his fingers, all while keeping an eye on what's going on across the street.

"Keep watching baby. I'm going to finger fuck you until you cum all over my hand."

My head is dizzy with desire and need, and my eyes are glued to the couple next door. I can hear my boyfriends breathing getting louder, and heavier. Which, also increases the ache and need in my pussy.

As we both watch our neighbors fuck, he increases the speed of his fingers, rubbing the walls of my G-spot. It's so hot, and i'm so close.

He whispers in my ear, "cum for me. Cum all over my hand. Give yourself over to me."

As if, on command, i feel my lower belly heat. And, at that point, i start moaning loudly, riding his hand like it was the last ride I will ever get.

"Oh, fuck yes. Fuck my pussy harder. It's so good. Fuck Yes! I'm going to cum baby!"

"Cum baby. Let go. Cum all over my hand."

I throw my head back further, against his shoulder. Riding his hand fast and hard. I scream out his name, and coat his hand with my sticky, wet juices. I ride his hand until my pussy has been completely milked dry.

I open my eyes, and look across the way. In that moment, i realized, She (the neighbor) and I had cum at the same time. The sated look in her eyes, matched exactly how I felt.

Never, have I ever, thought about, or, actually watched anyone fuck in person. But, I have a feeling, this won't be the last time I do.

Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers