All Comments on 'Watching... Ch. 04 - Trying Something New'

by Shellyvan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A well told very erotic story. I've read all three of your caught stories and you have a welcome knack for moving a story along without a lot of unnecessary chatter. I look forward to your next story about a threesome and think that at some time you should involve both men with a little swapping and end the story with bi sexual activity for all. Continuing beyond that point would detract from a very good story. Over these past several years I've noticed that most of the stories about foursomes include lesbian sex but seldom include than the guys doing anything more than occasionally jacking off. I guess including male on male sex makes most male writers nervous. I'm a very old man who has never engaged in sexual activity with another man but for several years I've wondered what it might be like to suck a cock, etc. I'm not going to go to a glory hole of gay bar but If the right opportunity presented itself I would do it in a heart beat.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great stories. Agree with the other comment and wish it was two guys having a go at it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous