All Comments on 'Watching Cheryl - Consequences'

by go_on

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

You turned this story into a disaster, you were all over the place. The bed was warm, the cum was warm but they were long gone. He was completely blind to the fact she had unprotected sex and all three treated a mixed race baby as ok, as though a child is just an additional kink to play with.

Then you turned hubby into a moronic half wit, incapable of saying no to sex because he was getting head. Some dude is telling you that you can’t have sex with your wife but you can get head from her? Seriously? Hell no. They’re the married couple and unless they get divorced, they are the ones who will be in each others corner until death does them part….fuckboy isn’t part of that deal. Some day he’s going to want a wife and kids of his own and not the leftovers from a happily married couple.

You turned a good story into shit when you had all the elements of a decent IR story with engaging characters.

MrWilburMrWilbur5 months ago

Completing KarenKay's work is a very good idea. I believe she passed away a long while ago. Her work was excellent. Glad you are taking a run at it... Keep it up!

roadbirdroadbird5 months ago

Just burn the house down with them in it with a lot of alcohol and sleeping pills in there system That way they can sleep right through their funerals

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i like your story. i also hate unfinished stories.

syn4321syn43215 months ago

Nicely done!! Great to add on to others' neglected series. Keep at it! Feel free to write an added chapter to anything of mine you would like! I would be honored! (I might not see a message--just do it and put it in the interracial category-- I see the new stuff here.) If I don't love what you did, it won't matter, I can just ignore it if I feel like it, I figure! :-)

go_ongo_on5 months agoAuthor

I wrote this a long time ago, I might have a BTB version for you feisty wankers. If you’re familiar with Karenkay, this is a pretty standard conclusion. Sorry for the grammatical errors and inconsistency with the proper temperature of semen.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

LOL Dude, you lost your Hot wife to the Big Black dude. Just go get the divorce now and save the heartache as it comes. The slut can't ever be loyal to you again, now that she has been stretched and bred by your black Buddy she is lost forever, Might as well dump her now and start looking for another wife that isn't such a slut. 10 stars Thanks, Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

This ending is just another great example of why it is Great to live in Missouri, because it is Legal to Carry concealed and If I was that white dude, that black dude would be changing his attitude. However, I would just let him keep the slut wife as he has already RUINED her pussy permanently. Once those pussies are blacked and stretched they are ruined forever for us white guys.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please try to complete this story as well Latina Mom and the Black Bully

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Latina Mom and the Black Bully

Please try to complete this story as well

hightemplarhightemplar5 months ago

I completely get why you finished that story, I love her story of Blacked Owned Couple, it was a perfect setup of a story that sadly was left unfinished

https://www.literotica.com/s/black-owned-couple

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A story that feel needs to be completed is My Kaitlin’s Soul is on Fire 1-4 by shakeaspear.

The first three chapters are a build up on Kaitlin possibly going interracial & the fourth is a dream of it happening.

There so ways this ways this story could go based on the first three chapters build up.

Best of luck if you choose to write alternate chapters.

Buster2UBuster2U19 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Great Writing, Great plot, Great effort. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. The Moral of the story is if you share your wife, you are going to have a shared wife. It might NOT work out how you hoped. In most cases it doesn't . So don't share your wife if you want to keep her. Now she is Mike's wife, Cheryl don't care about her real hubby anymore, Mike is so much bigger and better. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo_on@go_on
Big fan of reading and writing erotica. I plan on posting stories based on characters and works by other authors. I will try to reach out to get approval when I can. If you are an author and want me to remove a story just let me know!