Watching Cheryl - Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear them talking and soon after my wife was moaning. I walked over and opened the door to see Cheryl on top riding Mike. Only about half of his cock was plugged up inside of her.

"Oh fuck, I love your big dick!" She moaned as she bounced up and down. Mike grabbed her ass and tried to shove himself into her deeper.

"Pussy is so damn tight! Not too many girls love this dick as much as you," Mike attacked her tits with his mouth.

"I do, OHHHHHH, I fuckin love IT! Mmmmm, YESSSS," Cheryl started moaning as her first orgasm began to swell.

"Cum for me my white slut! Milk that black cock with your pussy!" Cheryl had all but an inch or two inside of her.

"I'M CUMMING!" She screamed. She and Mike started kissing as she bucked violently against him. That's when Mike noticed me.

"See that whiteboy? Bet she never came like that for you has she?" I stared at them in awe as my wife began coming back down. I didn't know what to say.

"Never."

"Johnny, if you want to watch Mike fuck me, why don't you sit in the chair and be quiet?" Cheryl turned to look at me. My penis was still hard and drooling cum.

"But don't touch yourself! I just want you to watch," she and Mike started to kiss as I sat down.

"Ok."

Mike flipped my wife on her back without even pulling out.

"Watch this, I'm about to take your wife to another planet!" Mike looked up at me as I sat back and watched.

It was nearly impossible to not touch myself as my wife and her lover fucked hard and fast for the next forty-five minutes. Cheryl came countless times as Mike repeatedly delivered one massive orgasm after another. Of course they teased me and taunted me, but I felt privileged to be able to watch them.

"John, come here," Cheryl said as Mike fucked her from behind. She had just finished cumming as Mike pummeled her pussy doggystyle.

I got up and walked over to her.

"Come closer, I want to suck you while Mike fucks me, I couldn't resist getting closer. I got so excited earlier when Mike was fucking her mouth. Cheryl couldn't swallow very much of his thick meat, but she had no trouble swallowing every inch of me.

"Ohhhh, babe, yes," I groaned. Cheryl was giving me one of the best blowjobs ever. She was humming and moaning as she kept me deep. Her tongue was running wild.

"There you go whiteboy! She's good, ain't she?" Mike put his hand up for me to slap.

"Fuck yeah she is," I replied slapping his hand.

"How about from now on, this pussy is mine, but Cheryl will blow you whenever you want?" My wife was bobbing her head as she milked me with her throat.

"I mean..." I didn't really want to agree, but I was losing focus.

"Come on man, I'm going to get her pussy either way. But if you agree, you'll at least get something!" He pushed every inch inside my wife. I recalled how loose she felt earlier.

"Ummm, ok," I squealed. Just then Cheryl did something with her tongue that made me cum almost instantly. It felt incredible as she sucked every ounce of cum out of me.

"Hear that babe? I told you the little cuck would agree!" Mike smacked my wife's ass hard as she released me from her sucking mouth.

"Ohhhh, thank you John!" Mike started fucking her harder.

"Mike, fuck me, fuck YOUR pussy!"

Once again I sat back and watched as the two of them went hard and fast. Cheryl was already cumming again as Mike started getting closer to his orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum! Gonna fill you up!" Mike announced.

"Give it to me, I want it!" Mike pushed in and started unloading his massive balls into my wife's fertile cunt.

"Ohhhh I can feel it going so deep! Flood my cunt!"

The two of them looked so happy and beautiful together as they both shared a mutual orgasm. They stayed locked together for quite awhile before finally separating.

"That was incredible!" Cheryl huffed. I could see the huge mess Mike had made of my wife's pussy.

"John, come clean me up," my wife said pointing at me.

"What? No way!" She was slowly stroking her swollen sex.

"Come on baby, just like you did the other night. Mike really pounded me hard! Your tongue will make it feel all better," she massaged a large glob of cum into her folds.

"I'm not going to eat his cum again!" I protested, but my mouth began to salivate.

"Go on whiteboy, lick it up. I know you loved it before!" Mike teased. "She just swallowed your cum, right?" He guided his wet cock to Cheryl's mouth.

"Well, yeah," my wife licked up some cum dripping down his shaft.

"Mmmm, tastes so good," she said, smacking her lips. I got closer to them on the bed. I could see a big pool of his thick cream dripping out.

"Ok, but this is the last time," I stuck my tongue out and poked it into her steamy hole.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Lick me baby!" I dug in deep and sucked down a mouthful of Mike's cum. Cheryl was in heaven as I tongued her to three amazing orgasms. She had gotten Mike hard again with her mouth.

"John, Mike and I are going to fuck again. This time in private, ok?"

"I can't stay and watch? I promise I'll be quiet," I really didn't want to be left out.

"No way whiteboy, get outta here," Mike pushed me off the bed, his cum was dripping down my face. He rolled on top of my wife and got between her legs. I was looking right at his long black cock as it bobbed up and down. Instinctively I reached out and grabbed his shaft and directed it to Cheryl's waiting pussy.

"Damn, Cher, your hubby just grabbed my dick and put it in your pussy," he laughed as they shared a kiss.

"Thank you John, mmmm, I love it when you help me," she kissed Mike as he pushed every inch of cock inside of her. I could see his earlier deposit squeeze out in displacement.

I quietly snuck out leaving them alone. I slept on the couch that night as I listened to them fuck all night. I came twice just listening to them.

The next morning I woke up before the kids and helped them get ready for school. I never saw Cheryl, but I could hear her muffled cries as I fed the kids breakfast. When I walked into my room I was greeted by the sight of Cheryl riding Mike completely oblivious to my presence. I managed to get dressed and get ready as the two of them never broke stride.

****

It's six months later and my life has changed dramatically. Cheryl is fat with child, or should I say children, as we are expecting another set of twins. My kids and our families are all very excited to meet the new additions to our family.

I haven't made love to Cheryl in months, she promised herself to Mike alone and he usually stops by the house two or three times a week. The kids all love Uncle Mike and don't really question the sleeping arrangements when he visits.

They also think it's cool that his babies are growing inside their mom's tummy. Mike and Cheryl are very open about their relationship as they are often hugging and kissing around the house. On rare occasions they allow me watch them fuck and it never fails to make me cum.

It is understood that my cum is to be shot on the floor while Mike's powerful sperm belongs inside my wife's stomach. Of course I jump at the chance to clean her pussy with my very capable tongue when given permission. They especially love it when I hold Mike's powerful cock and guide it inside my wife's pregnant cunt.