Watching Christina Ch. 03

Story Info
My wildest fantasy cums true one hot night.
1.7k words
4.25
12.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was...in a situation that many men could only dream of. I was standing in the foyer of my home, holding my neighbor's extremely sexy 18-year old daughter, Christina, close to my body. Her large and luscious titties pressed tantalizingly against my chest as my hands squeezed and caressed her softly rounded ass, my huge black cock causing an unmistakable bulge in my sweatpants, which was rubbing firmly against her tummy.

As I held Christina close, she looked up at me with lust in her baby blue eyes and a sexy, flirtatious smile on her face.

"Well?" Christina said seductively. "Are you going to take good care of me... daddy?"

As she spoke, she fluttered her long, sexy lashes at me, pursed her full, red, luscious lips, daring me to respond.

So I did.

Slowly and deliberately, I lowered my mouth to Christina's, and kissed her deeply and passionately. My arms tightened around her waist as I pressed my lips firmly against hers.

Immediately, Christina started kissing me back just as passionately, which profoundly surprised me. Could she possibly be as horny for me as I was for her?

"Mmmmmmm..." Christina moaned lustily against my lips. I felt her dainty hands rubbing all over my ass, moving around to caress my growing bulge.

"Oh, Daddy," Christina whispered sensuously. "You must be happy to see me, baby. Well, I'm happy to see you, too."

As Christina made that statement, she punctuated it with a slow, seductive wink while squeezing my hardening cock through my shorts. Clearly, this little teen hussy loved to tease - and she was damn good at it!

My cock twitched uncontrollably at Christina's soft touch. Eagerly, she pulled my shirt off and began to plant soft, sexy kisses all over my chest, gently licking my nipples with her soft, warm tongue.

"Oh, Christina..." I moaned softly. "I wanna fuck you so bad!"

Christina's sultry eyes lit up when I said that, and her smile became even sexier. "Oh, do you now?" she replied softly. "And just how long have you wanted to fuck me, daddy?"

I could feel Christina's hand slipping down the front of my shorts, gently rubbing my rock hard cock. "Oh, Christina... I've wanted your pussy ever since I attended your 18th birthday party."

"Mmmmmmmm..." Christina purred sexily, squeezing my balls as we continued to kiss. "Well, why didn't you fuck me then? That's reason why I invited you! And that kiss I gave you in the hallway? It was a signal that I WANTED you fo fuck me when the party was over!"

I was dumbfounded at Christina's bold confession. "You mean you would have let me fuck you that night?" My hands continued squeezing and kneading her plump, firm ass as I looked deep in her lusty eyes.

Christina respond with a wink and a giggle at my astonished question. "Of course, daddy. It would have been such a FABULOUS birthday present - getting fucked by a big, strong, extremely horny black man like you. I would have LOVED that!"

I looked incredulously at Christina as she continued to lovingly fondle my cock and balls with one hand and caress my ass with the other. "Oh, daddy..." she said playfully. "You are SO...NAUGHTY!"

As she said "naughty", I felt her other hand spank me firmly. I jumped as my brain registered the pleasant sting of her hand on my flesh.

"OOOO, CHRISTINA!" I squealed in delight.

Christina giggled naughtily. "Let's go sit on the sofa. I want you to be comfortable for what I'm gonna do to you."

Breaking our lusty embrace for a moment, I led Christina by the hand to my large comfy sofa. Turning to face me, she got on her knees, her face eye level to my massive bulge.

"Is this for ME, daddy?" Christina said coquettishly.

I nodded gently, my eyes transfixed on hers. "All for YOU, Christina," I said seductively.

Smiling up at me, her hands reached up to grab the elastic waistband of my shorts and slowly pull them down.

Now unleashed, my massive 9" black cock sprang forward, smacking Christina's face gently.

Christina's eyes widened as she saw my cock for the first time. She was clearly astonished at the state of my arousal.

"Holy...FUCK!" she exclaimed breathlessly. "Are you fucking KIDDING me right now?"

I smiled with satisfaction at her reaction to my cock. "So, what do you think? Big enough for you?"

"Oh Daddy, you are WAY BEYOND big! You are FUCKING MASSIVE! And SO FUCKING HARD!"

With that, she took my cock in both of her hands, stroking it slowly and sensually. I moaned with pleasure at the sensation of her warm, soft hands caressing my dick.

"It feels SO GOOD, daddy," Christina purred as she stroked me. "I can't wait to taste it."

And with that, Christina leaned forward and kissed the huge mushroom head of my cock ever so gently. I was so aroused at that point, a generous bead of precum had already formed at the slit, which she licked up eagerly. The touch of her lips on my cock sent a bolt of pleasure straight to my brain.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Christina purred sexily. "Your precum is SO YUMMY! I want more. Sit down, daddy."

As I sat on the couch, Christina moved between my thighs and eagerly took my huge cock in her warm wet mouth.

My eyes rolled back and my breathing became shallow as I felt my cock being warmly sucked. I could hardly believe it! My dream was actually coming true!

The exquisite feel of Christina's warm, wet mouth on my cock sent ripples of pleasure throughout my whole body. My head fell back and lolled from side to side as she continued to suck me loud and long.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm daddy...." Christina moaned softly as she sucked my entire length deep inside her slutty little mouth. The soft, gentle slurping sounds of her sucking on my cock drove me into a frenzy of lust. I started to thrust my hips upward, driving my huge dick deeper into the little teenage slut's mouth and down her throat. Damn, this little whore could suck some cock! Christina's moans of pleasure blended with my own in a symphony of carnal lust as she deep throated my 9" monster with ease.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUCK!" I moaned loudly, my mind dizzy with lust. "Suck my cock, you slutty little bitch!"

Christina stopped sucking and looked up at me. For a moment, I was afraid that I had killed the mood. I was shocked - I normally didn't speak so raunchy. And yet I had just called my neighbor's daughter a "slutty little bitch." Where had THAT come from?

But my fears were short-lived as Christina stroked my cock lovingly, smiling sexily and winking at me.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." she purred seductively. "That's right, daddy. That's exactly what I am - a slutty little bitch. YOUR slutty little bitch. All yours... daddy."

Then, winking at me again, she took my cock back into her mouth, sucking lustily.

Relieved, I sat back once again, enjoying the warm, wonderful sensation of Christina's mouth on my throbbing cock and swollen balls. It was the best blowjob I ever had! Not even my ex-wife sucked my cock like this slut did! For someone so young and seemingly innocent, Christina had some seriously good cock sucking skills!

A few minutes later, I started feeling that intensely pleasant sensation deep in my groin. I was going to cum - and cum hard. Christina's skills were about to pay off - big time.

"Ohhhhhhh Christina," I moaned breathlessly as my cock surged in her mouth. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking CUM!"

Christina was obviously pleased with that declaration, because she proceeded to take my cock even deeper into her mouth, sucking even more passionately.

"Give it to me, daddy," she mumbled with her mouth full of my throbbing dick. "I wanna taste your sweet cum!"

Christina worked her slutty mouth up, down and around my cock faster and faster. She sucked me with great passion and purpose. It was clear that she had one thing on her mind - making me cum HARD.

A few seconds later, I did just that. My cock swelled and surged in her mouth - and with a loud cry of pleasure, I started cumming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!" I cried out as my cock erupted deep inside Christina's slutty mouth, sending wads of thick, warm cream down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm... that's it daddy," Christina purred, savoring the taste of my cum. "You taste SO GOOD!"

Hearing Christina say that made me cum even harder. My cock jerked again and again as it shot even more warm cum into her mouth. Giggling with delight, Christina continued sucking and swallowing, lapping up every drop of my cream like a hungry cat.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAH BITCH!" I growled as my orgasm grew and grew. "Take all of my cum! Swallow it, you whore!"

"Mmmmmmmmm...yes, daddy," Christina said sexily. "I just LOVE your sweet cum!"

Christina took her hand, stroking my cock and massaging my balls as I came and came, milking every last drop of jizz from my swollen balls. My orgasm seemed to last an eternity, but eventually, I began to come down from my orgasmic high.

As my orgasm subsided, Christina nursed my sensitive cockhead with her mouth and tongue, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Slowly she worked her way back up my body - sucking, licking and kissing all the way.

Finally she slid up onto the sofa beside me, where we kissed deeply and passionately, my hands caressing her bountiful titties and hers stroking my still-hard cock.

"Oh, daddy," Christina squealed with delight. "That was SO MUCH FUN!"

Smiling, I bent over to suck on Christina's luscious titties as I basked in the afterglow of our lust. "That was the most AMAZING blowjob of my life! I LOVED it!"

Once again, Christina smiled sexily at me and winked. "Oh, it gets much better! If you think THAT was good, just wait until round two!"

My cock surged and began to grow hard again when I heard that! We kissed again and again, our kisses growing deeper and more passionate as I thought about what was coming next. After a few minutes of making out, Christina looked at me with sheer lust in her baby blue eyes.

"Take me to bed, daddy," she said with a seductive smile on her face.

And with that, I rose from the couch, sweeping Christina into my arms and carrying her to my bedroom.

We were just getting started...

To be continued...