All Comments on 'Watching Cyn (or was it Sin)'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Extremely well written, and very, very erotic.

gulfmedic1gulfmedic1almost 4 years ago
Great

Love very well written I so hope there are more parts to the story

CiaoSteveCiaoStevealmost 4 years agoAuthor

gulfmedic1 and anonymous

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I always meant this story to be a slower pace, exploring the emotions between a wife, her husband and the mysterious voyeur. Hopefully this comes through in understanding her initial frustration, then the opportunity, and with it some attention and just a little rekindled excitement. Should she have reacted the way she did? I guess that's down to the reader to decide.

So, you asked about more chapters. Well, the rules of the competition are that this should be a standalone story, so that's what it is... a self-contained window looking in on one older woman's predictable life. I do wonder though just what she has in mind for the young lad. She did seem rather keen to teach him a thing or two. I guess that's another window and maybe one day it will be opened just like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
842 Followers
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...