Watching Cyn (or was it Sin)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I see how it looks, but it wasn't... it wasn't like that."

"Oh, really? For three weeks you watch as I strip off for you, and then nothing. I bet you've been telling all your mates how you get her to take it all off."

"No, no, I haven't... I wouldn't... I couldn't. I watched because I liked to see you, not because you took your clothes off. You seemed to have... well... a confidence, a sort of... you knew what you wanted. I don't know how to say it, but I love an older woman, especially an older woman as attractive as you. That's why I watched you. As I said, I'm sorry if I upset you."

"Upset me? Yes, you sure upset me. Can you imagine just how much you did? Do I need to spell it out?"

"I don't understand. You said you didn't mind."

"I did. I said I didn't mind you watching, but I did mind what you did next."

"Next? I didn't do anything next?"

"Oh, Archie, you don't get it, do you? Should I ask your manager if he gets it. What do you think? Would he be able to explain?"

"No, no... you can't."

"Oh yes I can. There were lots of people I could have phoned, but I didn't. I trusted in you, and I'll give you a chance to explain. So, you can start by telling me why you ran."

"I didn't run. I was working nights for a few weeks, but now I'm on days. I would stop off on my way home from work, but these days I am going to work later. That's all. You've got to believe me."

For some reason I wanted to believe him. There was a sincerity in his reaction, in the way he needed to explain himself to me. Was I being gullible once more? Was I falling for his words just as I had fallen for his actions? I should have known better, but I was going to give him one more chance.

"Oh, and I need some tapioca. Do you know where it would be?"

"That's easy," he replied. "Aisle sixteen, about halfway down. Do you want me to show you?"

"Oh, that won't be necessary," I responded, a devious twinkle in my eye. "I think you can do better than that, Archie. How about you pick up a bag for me and bring it around on your way to work on Monday. I'll be in all morning, so pop by when you are passing. Then you can finish off explaining yourself, and you'd better make it good."

For some reason I had a spring in my step when I left the supermarket. Once more the ball was in his court. There would either be a knock on the door, or I would know for certain that he had been playing with me.

I couldn't wait to find out the answer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Monday morning took an eternity to arrive but arrive it did. I had done nothing but think about Archie, wondering if he had the balls to go through with it, to deliver me a bag of tapioca and an interesting explanation.

Even having met the lad, there was something about him. Yes, I could have been his Mother, but I suspected it wasn't motherly love he was after, or at least I hoped it wasn't. The way he responded to meeting me, I guessed it would be down to me to prise it out of him, rather than the other way around. Is that what he liked, somebody dominant, who knew what they wanted and made sure they got it?

For sure, there was more I wanted than a stupid bag of tapioca. That was only a test, a reason to get him to my place, a chance to see what Archie was made of.

As usual, Trevor went off to work. I guessed he was totally unaware of what his darling wife might have planned. It was cheating, wasn't it? Well at least it would be if the lad showed up. To be honest, I no longer cared. If he wanted to keep me for his, then he had a funny way of showing it. I sat on my window seat and watched Trevor disappear into the morning rush.

Then, I changed. Oh yes, if Archie thought he was getting an easy ride then he had another thing coming. I might have been frustrated and desperate for the attention, but I certainly wasn't a pushover. If he was intent on bedding his older woman, then I was going to make him work for it. Don't get me wrong, I wanted it more than anything else, but there was just a bit of fun in the chase. He didn't know it yet, but if Archie wanted to be pleasured, then he had to make me happy first.

Now, how should an older woman dress? A long sleeve cardigan and an ankle length full skirt sounded about right. Yes, that was just how a mature woman should present herself. In my mind it was another test for the lad. Was he interested in me, or the clothes I wore, or to be more precise the clothes I didn't wear?

I sat back on the window seat and waited.

It was only half an hour or so but seemed like forever. One or two passed by the window, typical for our quiet street, but no sign of my Archie. I was beginning to think he had bottled it, when I saw a young lad hurry down the road. He was carrying a bag, and in it I guessed was my tapioca. For sure, it was Archie.

My heart skipped a beat as he stopped outside, hesitating before opening the gate. Unlike the other days, he never paid any attention to the window. He had something else on his mind.

There was a knock at the door. I so wanted to run down, open it, and pull him into my grasp, but that was not the plan. I waited for a moment or two before heading downstairs to answer the door.

"Hello Archie," I greeted the young lad. "Would you like to come inside?"

"Can I? I have your tapioca here."

"Yes Archie, and you can call me Cyn."

"Sin?"

"Yes, Cyn. It's short for Cynthia, but I much prefer Cyn. Sounds a bit naughty, doesn't it, Archie?"

"I guess so," he replied, a nervousness in his voice.

I headed into the kitchen, with Archie following on behind. It was a very functional kitchen, large and full of solid oak furniture. In the middle of the room a huge table dominated proceedings. I sat myself on one end of it, legs crossed one over the other, and stared back at the young lad.

"And you're a little naughty too, aren't you Archie?"

"I said I was sorry. I didn't mean to—"

"But you did. You liked looking at me, didn't you Archie. You just couldn't resist it, could you? Tell me Archie, tell me how it felt to spy on an innocent woman?"

"I wasn't spying... I was... well, just... watching."

"What's spying if it isn't watching?"

"I guess... it's just... you're beautiful Cyn."

"I bet you say that to all of them, all those other women you've been watching."

"There wasn't. Only you. I was telling the truth. You're beautiful, Cyn."

"A beautiful sin, now there's an idea. I wonder what kind of sin turns little Archie on. Is it when I show a little leg?"

Slowly, teasingly, I inched my skirt up over my knees, giving him plenty of bare leg to look at.

"You liked that didn't you Archie, when I shortened my nightie for you."

By now he was blushing, unsure quite how to read my actions. I didn't wait for any response.

"And then... when I showed you my panties. I saw how excited you got, standing there watching me. Would you like to see them again, Archie? Would you?"

Once more he simply stood there, dumbstruck as he watched me pull the skirt up higher, then uncross my legs. Full black panties were his view. Nothing sexy, just practical panties.

"But that wasn't enough for Archie, was it? No... Archie wanted something else, didn't he? Was this it, Archie? Did you want to see me take them off?"

I looped a thumb over each side of the waistband and pulled gently at the fabric, easing my panties down at the front. Inch by inch, my bare mound came into view. And, then I stopped.

"I don't think so, Archie."

Oh yes, I had him where I wanted him. The young lad simply stood there, uncomfortable. Was it just the way I teased him, or was he conscious of the reaction inside his pants? Oh yes, crossing your legs a little could only mean two things, either he needed the toilet, or he was trying to hide something.

"I'm waiting, Archie. Waiting to hear what you want."

"I... I... want... want to be with you. I like you, Cyn. Don't you get it?"

"You mean you don't want to have me strip off for you, to have me suck you hard, to feel my hot little pussy slide down your manly cock?"

"I... I... I..."

"I do too, Archie," I answered for him. "I want to feel your cock ravaging my tight little pussy, but you're going to have to earn it first."

"But... how... I don't know... I haven't..."

"Are you trying to tell me you're new to this?"

"Yes, I haven't... well, you're the first woman I felt like this with."

"That, I didn't expect, Archie."

"I'm sorry," he replied, visibly embarrassed. "I've always been an embarrassment, always disappointing. I'd better be going, hadn't I?"

"No need to be sorry, Archie, and it definitely isn't a disappointment. In fact, it makes it more exciting. Not only do I get my own young lover, but he is untainted by any others... mine to teach as I want, and boy do I feel like teaching you."

"Teaching me?"

"You heard me. Lesson one... to teach you it is not acceptable to watch and run away."

"I said sorry."

"Lesson two... you can dump the tapioca on the side, I don't like it anyway. And, lesson three, actions are stronger than words. You say you like me, you want to be with me, well how do I know you have it in you... do you think you can satisfy me, Archie?"

There was a pause. Had I taken it too far or did I just have to spell it out to him?

"Now, why don't we start with this and that tongue of yours? Is that what you want Archie, or do you still want to go?"

I slid my panties down, revealing my shaven snatch to the young lad, lips already puffy with excitement and a feeling of dampness inside. I shuffled a little further onto the table, leant back on my elbows and lifted my feet up onto the edge. It was all his and I didn't need to ask twice.

His first touch, the warm tip running the length of my outer lips, sent a shiver through my body. It was so long since anybody had touched me down there, and it felt good... so good. I purred with encouragement as he ran his tongue up and down my snatch.

"Can you taste it, Archie?" I whispered.

"Yes," came a muffled response, Archie concentrating more on his tongue than his words.

"Go on, ease your tongue inside."

I moaned as I felt fingers gently work my lips apart, before his tongue dove back in. I lay back, eyes closed as he lapped at my sweet juices. Already I could feel the warmth inside, smouldering signs of what I hoped was to come.

"Yesss," I moaned. "There, just there," I continued as he flicked his tongue over my clit.

It was like every nerve ending was being teased into life by the young lad's tongue. I was panting fast, those smouldering embers now becoming passionate flames as he worked me into a sexual fervour.

"Inside," I called out between pants. "Put it inside, and—"

I gasped as Archie rimmed the edge of my opening before forcing his tongue up into my pussy. And then he was away, pushing his tongue in and out, fucking me in the softest way possible, encouraged on by my wails of pleasure.

Pussy, clit, then pussy again, Archie was taking me to places I could only imagine. Those fires were already a raging inferno as he continued to work my sodden sex. I tensed as the first spasm of orgasm ran out from within.

"Don't stop," I whispered, feeling him ease off slightly. "I'm gonna cum all over that tongue of yours."

Boy, did I cum. I pulled him in close, clamping my legs around his head as the big one hit. I arched my back, as I rode the wave, before...

I screamed... loud enough to wake the neighbourhood.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In the house alone once more, I thought about what we had done. It was so wrong, yet so right. I hadn't felt like this for what seemed an eternity.

Here I was, old enough to be the young lad's Mother, and looking forward to the next time. It wasn't just a bag of tapioca I intended to take from him. If I had my way, the boy who started this whole adventure was about to become a man. No more hiding in the shadows, watching from a distance. Now my young lad was going to please his older woman like never before.

Archie may have been a novice, but I was sure he would be a quick learner and I had so much more to teach him.

You could say, he had a life full of Cyn—or maybe it was Sin—ahead of him.

So, what did that make me? Was I a slutty whore, or an excited cougar? Either way, life was going to be far more exciting.

I couldn't wait.

The end, or only the beginning.