All Comments on 'Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 03'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What's next?

Looking forward to the next adventure with Eva.

hornycarolhornycarolover 5 years ago
More More more

What a story. Eva is my kind of girl. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sam wants more....

Obviously Sam & Ron have looked at Eva's pictures &talked about what a little slut she is many times. Maybe Sam should offer her a high paying job so he could have full time access to her sweet little ass while she dresses slutty every day. Then he could pimp her out to his clients or other friends. Or maybe they could take her for a tramp stamp with a R on one end & an S on the other they could look at as they use that ass. Eva clearly is a whore for big cocks...she might as well get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I also enjoyed this chapter, it was very well written. My wife especially liked the part where Ron paid for the couple's trip, hotel, food, and even left a pre-loaded charge card for Eva to purchase her clothing for the evening. While she didn't whore herself out for money, Eva's accepting expensive gifts (to make herself attractive for her lover) had hints of prostitution which, was very hot.

I fondly remember some years ago, when one of my wife's lovers began to lavish gifts on her. These included expensive jewelry and watches. It was pretty clear where he was leading her, and she liked it.

Eventually, she became his 'travel girl' and she flew with him to high-end resorts. She got to know some of the other girls that traveled with him and his guy friends. They filled her in on the 'transactional' nature of things.

She asked him it he would like to pay her $2,500 for a weekend; on top of all expenses. He smiled and said, "I'm glad you got the hint. I'd love to pay you!" And he gave her $3,500. She kissed him and said, "That's so generous. It will be exciting to spread my legs for money. I'm all yours!"

Thereafter, things were much clearer and she was shared with other men which, she really loved. Believe me, it is exciting to be married to a 'travel girl' wife!

We loved this third chapter about Eva!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jay 142, Eva and Jay's adventures just replaced Lewd Luke as the best erotica I have ever read!!!! I wish there could be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see danger ahead. Not getting jealous will continue to be tested. She will getting more and more tempted to go off by herself with these rich guys. She will go off ny herself with hubbys approval until she won't need to come back. 5 stars to writer. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story, 5 stars to writer! When you share your wife with Rich men and they desire her cuz she is so hot, they have the means to take her from you. The more you share her with them, they more they want to keep her, the more comfortable she is with them, the more whispering in her ear, the more likely they will find a way to take her from you, the more likely hubby is to loose her, the more dangerous it feels, the more exciting it begins to feel and the less she needs hubby and she falls in love with the excitement, the adventure, the life style and the men. Hubby will suffer loosing her sooner or later. It is just the way it works. Only the heart break for hubby will be devastating. Wife won't even barely miss him as she is used and abused until she isn't attractive any more.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold9 months ago

Fucking FANTASTIC,more please

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

i enjoyed this series very much, well written and not over the top,,,,,,its very much a one sided open relationship though, which leaves hubby pretty much a cuck.....he doesn't seem to mind..i can't fathom that! if my wife is having extra sex then so am i,,,lets keep things equal!!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"In those couple of weeks before our weekend away, Eva went on a diet and worked out even harder than she did. She wanted to make sure she looked even better than last time."

I love this often overlooked detail, and adds immeasurably to the realism of the story. It makes perfectly good sense for Ann to want to make her body as fit, sexy, and attractive as possible for the men she will soon be fucking.

GD6720GD67203 months ago

I agree with some of the comments here, A well written 3rd chapter. Well detailed and with the ability to add more chapter's or none at all. The thought of both Eva and Jay having reclaiming sex and discussing there adventures is just perfect. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous