Watching From the Closet Doors

Story Info
Eve's roommates have a little fun in her room.
1.2k words
4.19
9.1k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching from the Closet Doors

Disclaimer:

All characters are above 18, though not all ages are explicitly stated in the story.


I don't have the best roommate in the world, but to me, she's a saint. Carla may leave her dirty clothes strewn around the apartment, eat my mango yogurt, and her boyfriend is always around. But no matter how irritating she might be to others, she saved me from campus housing.

My first roommate would always "borrow" my underwear. The second copied my homework. I can't count the amount of bullshit I had to deal with over the months I stayed in the dorms.

But I never complained. All I would do was request a new room, but somehow each time I moved I always managed to attract the psychos. The last straw was when I woke up in the middle of the night and saw my roommate's creepy boyfriend standing over my bed. I decided it was time to start looking for my own roommates.

I found Carla looking for a roommate online. We talked for weeks and met up once before I joined the lease. She was upfront about her bad habits and more than compensated them with her company. Even though James was always over, they always found me when they watched movies or played games.

I really felt like I found my group.

During one of the long holiday weekends, Carla and James went off on a romantic date. I had the whole apartment to myself and what did I do with it? I decided to do a deep clean. I wore a decent summer dress sans underwear and tossed all my clothes in the wash. I loaded the dishwasher, scrubbed the bathroom, and vacuumed the whole place. I saved my closet for last.

While I was sorting the things I needed to keep and donate. I heard Carla and James arrive back early.

"Don't. Eve might be home," I heard Carla say in between kisses.

"Let's check."

There was a thump against my door. I pushed all my clothes into the closet and hid inside.

"Eve? Are you there?" Carla said

"See? She isn't here."

"You are insatiable."

They went inside her room and crashed on top of her bed. I gently pushed my finger against the thin closet doors to widen the gap. I wanted to see what they were doing in my room.

Apparently, James was doing Carla. He was on top of her. Their legs were hanging off the bed in a tangled mess. Their lips were locked onto each other. James broke away mid-kiss and stood up. He unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off in one strong motion. Carla playfully screamed when she slid further down the bed.

She removed her panties and flung them across the room, before laying down again. Her bare bottom was on the edge of the bed, while her feet were firmly on the floor. James knelt in front of her and lightly blew on her pussy.

Carla continued to giggle, "James."

"I know. I know." He leaned forward, threaded his arms under her knees, and licked the outer lips of her pussy. He made several drawn-out motions.

"James," she said again, but this time in a more warning tone.

He smiled against her lower lips, and this time went deeper. He lapped her inner lips before paying more attention to her clit.

I could see James' head bobbing up and down. His hands lightly caressed the top of her thighs. Carla's chest seemed to match each movement. Her breath came in quick soft pants. Even though I was far from the action, I could feel the heat in her small corner closet.

Carla quickly pulled off her tank top and plopped back down. She hadn't worn a bra that day, so her chest was bare. I could see a glint of light on the tips of her nipples. I squinted to try and get a better look. It took me a while to realize that the shine came from Carla's nipple piercings.

I slipped her hand under my dress. I scooped the underside of my breast and lightly passed my thumb over my nipple. What would this feel like if I had a piercing of my own? How would the cool metal feel under my fingertips? Would it tickle the right nerves? Would it send the same pleasure down my spine? Would it make the sensations stronger?

I repositioned myself. I pulled up my knees, and spread my legs while keeping my feet on the floor. My dress pooled around my hips leaving my pussy bare. If they opened the closet doors a little. They'd see me sprawled on the floor using them as my personal pay-per-view. The idea mortified and excited me at the same time. Shame just made the whole thing hotter.

I let the back of my knuckle pass over my pussy. I didn't want to rush the experience. I let my fingers wander, first around the outer lips, then slowly moving inward. I stoke the entrance, before moving towards my clit. Carla and James might have started sooner, but I've never felt so hot and bothered before.

James moved away from Carla's pussy and kissed the inside of her thighs. He licked his thumb and rubbed her clit. Carla wasn't so quiet anymore. She played with the piercings on her nipples, and her hips made small thrusts in the air looking for more.

"How do you want to finish?" James said in his soft raspy voice. With his hands doing all the work, he had an unobstructed view of Carla and her little show. He loved those small piercings. He had several options. He could keep working her over with his fingers, and his mouth, or they could go all the way. It was all up to Carla.

"Your mouth," she answered quickly.

James bent down again. He wrapped his lips around her clit and gently sucked. Carla grabbed fistfuls of his hair and bucked against his face. What initially started as something slow, sweet, and sensual took on a more animalistic turn.

I inserted my fingers inside myself and hooked my fingers until I hit my G-spot. I swallow my screams and try to control my breathing. I rub furiously, trying to match James' pace.

I didn't see Carla's orgasm coming. At that point, all I felt was my own pleasure. I felt my orgasm come in waves, tickling sensations running down my spine, pooling in my most sensitive place. I eased myself down into a pile of clean clothes that were all crumpled on my closet floor. All I can hear is Carla's moans and the wet sounds of James eating out of her.

While I abandoned my post I could imagine it clearly. Carla must have felt her orgasm coming. Her stomach tensed as James hit every possible point. Ultimately, the kisses, caresses, and the movement of his mouth all came crashing down and she felt wave after wave of mind-numbing pleasure.

James didn't get to finish, but I knew it wouldn't be far off. Carla and James were well-matched like that. I bet in their next session, James' fantasy will take front and center. Carla may set the scene like he did today. She'd pick the place, something intimate and naughty, and in exchange, he would call the shots.

Lucky ducks.

I don't think this will be the last time I see them have fun in my room.