All Comments on 'Watching Grandpa'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

What? No inheritance?

I guess he stiffed her one last time!

sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
Wow

you totally went there.

I have been doing grandfather stories, but am humbled by the excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One more

One more paragraph to complete your story.

"I've left EVERYTHING to you in my will. House, car, everything. But here's something nobody knows, even the Goddamned lawyer. There's a safe deposit box. It's in your name. My life insurance policy, bank account numbers, and some old home movies.

Love you Lids. J."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice, feel good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have read everything you have published here and you are absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing yor great talent!

wombat52wombat52about 3 years ago

well written macy. was wondering as i read, " i wonder if macy's memories were flooding back or?"

4certain4certainabout 3 years ago

Another great story! I'm now reading my way through your stories posted here. I'm impressed with both the quality of your writing as well as the emotional depth. Please keep up the great work and continue being one of my favorite authors.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

5 stars always. I love your writing but either my machine or lits systems so t let me click the stars.

Beholders_EyeBeholders_Eyeover 1 year ago

Really loved this story, as I am about the age of grandpa jack! Sweet and sexy writing, very good.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 1 year ago

I love the story! I loved everything about the story! Everything except one little thing.. what the FUCK happened to her inheritance? How could he not leave everything to her as a last screw you to his self- indulgent son, especially after the way he treated his precious, beloved Lids?! Look, on my story, "A Simple Foolproof Plan," I absolutely totally queefed the ending. Readers reminded me of that, and I went back and fixed it. The version that sits here now has a much better and much more appropriate ending for my story. You are a spectacularly good writer, but here, you owe us the same thing!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I loved this story I felt very sad that I would never feel this. The language you used to illustrate the depth of feeling between them was I don't know how to describe it at first I thought poetic, but that's not right it was so intense and erotic. But not course but you did convey the intensity and depth and sincerity of the mutual feelings. I'm too clumsy to do justice to this it is a beautiful tale of love. I last read this 2 years ago, glad I read it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous