Watching Her

Story Info
I watched her seduce some men at club.
2.5k words
4.3
15.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
htwfluver
htwfluver
47 Followers

The biggest thrill is watching the progression.

I love to watch her tease and flirt. I can stand back or even sit right beside her and watch and listen. I get a gigantic rush from her. Sometimes she is subtle and sometimes she is downright slutty and provocative in the way she spins her web and captures me and whomever she has her sights set on at the time. They all seem to think they are the ones doing the seducing and don't seem to realize that she is doing it to all of us.

She is 6 feet tall, Amazing hair with eyes and mouth that is stunning. She is 38DD with a slim tummy and a cute and small ass that sits on top of the most amazing legs. She has always been active and danced competitively in her younger years. We go to the gym about 3 days a week to keep in shape.

The casinos are one of her favorite places to flirt and tease and a lot of times to show off by wearing low cut dresses which end about halfway to her knees. She loves thigh high stockings with thong underwear or sometimes just sans panties at all.

The night that I am about to relay is a fun night in the casino close to home. She dressed for fun. She teased me on the drive as she showed me that her halter dress, which barely covered her breasts, would allow her to wiggle her breasts and show off her stocking tops by just a small calculated move on her part. It was low cut to below her breasts and left hardly anything to the imagination.

I was hard as a rock by the time we pulled into the valet parking lane. She didn't try to cover as the valet walked to her door and gave him a great glimpse of her legs and almost a nipple as he opened her door and she showed him her charms.

We walked in and I loved the way she was drawing stares from so many men. I could see it pleased her when one would just blatantly look her up and down, unafraid of the fact that I was obviously her escort for the evening. She loves the dominant men that enjoy her even when her husband is watching.

We had decided to have a couple of drinks together before we split up to head for the games. We rarely played at the same table as I enjoyed watching her interact with others as a voyeur. That was the foreplay for us both. We made our way to the bar and noticed it was almost overflowing. There were no empty booths or tables available. The hostess apologized and said due to a large convention we would need to wait for a seat to open and could just mingle and have a drink as we waited. We ordered drinks from the bar and walked towards the back where the booths were located. As we walked by one very large booth that was almost filled with what looked like mostly business men in jackets and no ties, there was one lady with them. They looked at Leigh as we were passing and very nicely offered to make room for us to join them if we would like. Before I could say or think of an answer she said "Thank you, if we would not be imposing." They started moving closer together when the lady and a man stood and said it was getting time for them to head out anyway and motioned for us to take their place. I thought for a nanosecond and she moved to sit next to the man on the closest end and I sat on the very end next to her. There were now seven gentlemen, her and then me.

The table was littered with empty drink glasses and I thought the meeting must be about over. I offered to buy drinks all around but was quickly told the drinks were on the tab for the night.

She seemed to be in heaven as they all started trying to talk to her at once and I noticed she was flattered and in full flirt overload by now. She stood to take her coat off and before I could react the man on her side stood, took her coat and folded it and passed it to the fellow next to him and he passed it to the men in the back of the booth to lay on a type of shelf at the back. She had a small clutch bag and she kept this to lay on the table in front of her. This left her in her very short halter dress with her stocking tops barely concealed and her cleavage was on display to the upper part of her abdomen showing her breasts almost to her nipples which seemed to have a life of their own by now. She was clearly excited to have so many men to flirt with and getting attention from them all.

The booth we were in was a large horseshoe shaped booth that was at the very back of the club. The table was a low one, about just barely knee high with enough space from the seat so that to sit or pick up a drink we had to bend and reach. This served the men very well as she would have to bend forward far enough that her breasts would almost fall out of her halter. The areola around her nipples was beginning to show and I marveled at the way she just let that go. Her stocking tops were also beginning to show and that also excited me and I hoped it was exciting to her and serving her exhibitionist craving. Of course the drinks were flowing and the talk was even more and more sexual as time went on. The man next to her was now leaned back in his seat with his arm over her shoulder and tickling her shoulder getting closer and closer to the top of her left breast.He would reach for his drink and just gently rake her leg as he sat back up causing her hem to rise and without any negative moves from her he became quite bold with it.

Finally after her spending all her attention on her admirers she turned to me to start talking.

"Baby, I know we came to enjoy the tables but I think you probably need to go play and I will come play later. Right now I think I'll just enjoy a few more of the free drinks." I knew the drinks were free at the tables too so I detected a little more than free drinks was keeping her locked in place. I knew it was going to be one of the seven men at the table who was going to be the lucky one for the final act of the game she was playing tonight. I was excited but I also would have enjoyed watching the ritual. She kept urging me to go play and promised she would be just fine with these men. When I thought about it I started to get too turned on to deny her the pleasure of which or how many of these men she wanted. I stood up and bid the others goodbye and asked if they would take good care of her while I went to play cards. The overwhelming reply was to go have fun and they would certainly take good care of my lovely wife.

I left to go find a table but couldn't stay away for very long. My voyeuristic addiction took total control and led me back to the bar after about 30 minutes.I have stated before,the most intriguing part of having a hotwife was watching the seduction. I returned to the club on the other side and sat at the bar where I could watch and not be noticed by her or them. I really don't think at that point the men would know me from anyone else as all their attention had been mostly on her legs and tits.

At some point she had moved to the back of the booth and was sitting between two different men than before. Her head laid into the neck of the man on her left and her arm just laying on his leg, her elbow at about his crotch level. He had his arm wrapped around and his hand was stroking her arm and occasionally he covered her breast and squeezed for just a second. Her nipple had been completely exposed and he left it for a second then slowly pulled the material just enough to cover the hardened nipple leaving the areola exposed. Both nipples were hard and looked as if they were aching to be touched. Her stocking tops were showing almost to the bare skin above them.

The gentleman on her left was not being ignored either. She had her right leg laying across his lower leg and her legs were spread so that the entire group could catch glimpses of her white lacy thong. He was resting his hand on her leg just barely on the top of her stockings. Her hand was resting on his left leg almost to his crotch.

The talk and banter between her and the seven men had me on overload and I knew she was in a pure sexual state and the night was going to be extraordinary even for her.

I realized at this point I would need a room for us rather than driving the 50 or so miles home in the early morning. I reluctantly left and went to the hotel desk and booked us a suite and a late checkout just in case.

It took about another thirty minutes or so to get a suite booked. I walked back toward the club trying to not expose my erection to everyone in the place but I'm not sure I had a lot of success with that. I walked back to my perch on the other side of the bar and noticed that now only two of the men were left with her in the center of them. I decided to let her know we had a room and which one it was. As I typed her a message I could only hope she would at some point look for her messages. When her phone pinged the message had been received, they all looked over at her clutch still resting in the same place where she had been sitting at the beginning of the evening. The bigger guy who had his hand on her arm and breast must have asked if she wanted her phone because she nodded and said something in his ear. I was too far away to hear any of this but his response to her was to stand and go to her clutch bag. She said something else to him and he took the phone out and opened the screen to read the message. Instead of handing her the phone he typed the reply. "Thank you, we are having so much fun and will see you there later."

It was just a few more minutes when they all got up and walked off with her arms in their arms on either side and one of her new friends was carrying her coat for her. They walked over the elevator and it left before I could board. This put me on complete overload. The feeling wanting to be there, the angst of waiting, then the thrill of knowing she would be detailing the events to me later was more than I could take and still go act normal playing the casino games.

I waited and ended up going to play some blackjack as my mind conjured up pictures of the three of them and what they must be doing by now. I stayed at the table for another hour and decided to head for the room and wait for her to come to me. It must have been an hour when my phone rang. It was her calling me. I hoped to let me know she was on the way. The voice on her phone was a man. When he started talking he said "She wanted me to call you. She asked me to tell you she is being well taken care of by us. I wanted to let you know that I have my dick in her right now. He has his dick in her mouth. I am about to fill her up and she just wanted to let you know."

I really couldn't think of anything to say except "That's great." He hung up and now I had to wait for almost another hour before she called to say she was on the way back to me.

I heard her knock. This was what we liked. The reunion. When she would come back to me to claim our marriage back. She looked as hot as she ever had. I just stood there opening the door to her and it was plain she had been used. She had been used hard. Her coat was over one arm with her clutch in that hand. Her skin was flushed, her eyes were bright. Her make-up was smeared. She could have made minor repairs to just make the walk to our room. Her face was red like it had a permanent rouge on her cheeks. The dress was wrinkled and her stockings were gone.

She walked over to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me deep and hard. She broke the kiss and asked if I enjoyed the evening. I said I had but I needed to have all the details. She reached to pull my pants down, felt my hard on and told me to get in the bed.

She dropped her dress to the floor and stood totally nude. She had marks all over her. Her tits had red splotches on them that as she would tell me later were from being slapped and pulled on. She turned and told me to get a good look at what a naughty wife looked like after a whole night of rough sex. Her thighs were red and almost bruised looking. They were slick with juices running down towards her mid thigh. I asked her how was he. Was it good? She said "It wasn't he, it was they, and yes they were good." We layed down and pulled each other together. I moved on top and slid into her. The feeling is one I will never forget and love each and every time we indulge in these adventures. She was stretched, puffy, and soaking wet. As I pushed in the fluids gushed out around my rod. I couldn't believe how full she was. I commented on how full she was and then she told me they took her at least twice each before they called in another friend just before she came to the room.

As I was fucking her and trying not to cum too soon to hear the details, she started telling me how they fucked once they got to the room.

htwfluver
htwfluver
47 Followers