All Comments on 'Watching Her'

by 2small4her

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckoo

Don't get married it is a waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Nice story and well written. Hope there may be a chance of further chapters as it will be interesting to see how Janet evolves in her cuckolding and to see how hubby handles all the future humiliation. I'm sure that Mike will make sure that he has plenty of humiliation to swallow. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Baffling

This story can be divided up into sections: First long explanation why the husband is the way he is (personally I was not convinced), Secondly the countless sexual encounters and all the joy his wife and her fuckees experienced. In the end there is one line telling the reader that the husband is eagerly looking forward to more of the second part of the story. The story is almost a line for line copy of all the other cuckold stories on the loving wive's site. They all beg the same question why is it always the man who lets his wife become a married slut ? Are there no wives out there with the same fetish (that would be highly doubtful since the desire to be humiliated sexually does explain prostitution , BDSM and other fetishes) The predominate sex of prostitutes, whores, escort ladies is female and that is by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not worth

the effort like these kinds of relationship, a bunch of losers is all these type of authors are no matter what they say they know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Formulaic Garbage

1* Same Old Same Old A fetishist How sad you are.Why be married If you love being a cuckold put this tripe in Fetish Non Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Call Yourself Male?

More like nuetered.Why are you married? Really Really sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No

Hope they all catch something fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OK

Average cuck story, but it could really use editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No shame

There is no shame in having a small penis, and it's a testimony to the love one has for his woman that he wants to make her happy, no matter what. Any man who knows that nature cheated him but denies the obvious and keeps her from being satisfied by men who are better equipped for the job, aren't men at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More fucked up belittling of the white guy.

What is this with writers who want Caucasian society to be ruled by blacks? My suggestion, every time I read one of these bullshit stories, is that that the writer eat a 9mm shell. Pure and simple.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I am not sure what the poster below me is talking about?

Not once that I saw did you say anything about blacks running anything. In this story (real life) it is a white guy who is owning your wife's married pussy. And he said she would get hooked on his huge cock and she is. I want to say your telling of the events in your life were great. Loved it. Will read more of your tales and hope you keep writing. BTW your profile picture of you wife is HOT! Would love to do her myself. And I would fully let you watch. That way you can eat and suck out a fresh load of hot thick man seed from her stretch pussy. And I want to pat you on the back for taking to eating another mans hot sperm so quickly. Some cuckolds are not that into it until they get it in them a few times, then they are hooked too. I am also happy your wife is already training you to clean cock on that dildo you have. And after watching her suck her lover, I am sure you would be easy to teach to be a good cock sucker. Maybe even take a few hot loads in your belly right from the studs balls. But not all studs are into that. Keep the real life story going and keep writing about it. Love it.

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
I DO NOT ENJOY THIS TYPE OF CUCKOLD STORY

Sorry, just not my cup of tea.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was fantastic. This story explained how the husband not only became a cuckold but how he enjoyed being a cuckold. I liked how Janet took charge of their sex life. I was surprise that Mike is not as confident as he boasts about in as much as he does not want the hubby present while he is pounding the wife's pussy. With Mike into humiliation he should be fucking Janet in front of the hubby having Janet joining in on the humiliation of her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have known 2small4her for almost ten years

When I first met him and his hot little wife he was a player and all man. However, he was obsessed with seeing Janet with another man and she doggedly tried to get him to swallow his cum until he finally gave in. I knew them at an off-premise swinger's club in Dallas. They joined not knowing exactly what it was all about and two months later a hot little wife got Janet's pussy. She fell in love with other women and had sex with a load of them and guys were constantly working on her all the while. Several men finger fucked her while dancing with her and Charlie encouraged her and urged her for more. They had several couples over to their house and Janet was having sex with wives and husbands but stopping short of fucking the husband. One night she got fucked at the club while Charlie was playing with a guy's wife. Then, one couple came over and the girl sent Janet through the roof and before she could even think about it her husband was fucking her. That was the first creampie Charlie (2small4her) ever ate. After that Janet was blacked by a real stud and she was hooked on the black cock. Janet made Charlie a cuckold but he loved it and encouraged her at the same time and yes, he has sucked cock at this point. Disgusting!

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Satisfaction

Great story with the emotional ties that really make it great. Keep writing these.

CharlieSargentCharlieSargentabout 4 years ago
What a Guy!

I set my wife up in 2002 and she has been fucking other men since that time. Janet is happy as is her husband and these men are giving her something he isn't or can't. You can't blame either one of them.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Classless author with another cuck and whore story for brain damaged fans.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was a great story and it was a true story! Sounds like Charlie doesn't need to worry about satisfying Janet because she will have an unlimited number of men and women taking care of her going forward. I think Charlie got more than he asked for but lost what he had!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous