Watching Him Wank at Grumble Pond

Story Info
He secretly knows she's watching him wank.
8.6k words
4.47
15.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers

Chapter 1

Joe was really looking forward to today, as he'd been working twelve days straight, but finally he had his first day off where he could do anything that pleased him.

He couldn't have picked a nicer day, as it was the end of July, the temperature was warm but comfortable, and there wasn't a cloud in the dazzling blue sky. At an elevation close to ten thousand feet, the air Joe breathed was clean and fresh which contributed to the unique blueness of the sky.

After Labor Day he would be returning to Stanford University, where he was majoring in Electrical Engineering. Joe had accepted a twelve-week summer job working as a Camp Helper at Vogelsang High Sierra Camp in Yosemite National Park. The camp was located in the high country of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California, six miles from the nearest road. Majestic granite peaks surrounded the camp. Just below the camp there were several lush green meadows and alpine lakes, which had been carved out of the bedrock by ancient glaciers.

The camp consisted of ten guest tent cabins, three employee tent cabins, and one permanent building where the kitchen and dining room were located. There was also a combination bathroom/shower house and a wooden shed to store the linens and cleaning supplies. Food and supplies were brought in three times a week on a pack mule train that came from Tuolumne Meadows, which was seven miles away.

For his day off Joe decided to do some fishing and swimming at a nearby pond that's not on any official Yosemite map. Only the Vogelsang employees knew the location, and they thought of it as their private sanctuary to party, or just relax. The employees had been fishing and skinny-dipping at this spot for years, and they affectionately named it Grumble Pond.

Joe was looking forward to a day of relaxation, but what he was really looking forward to was some private time to take care of a personal matter. He hadn't had an orgasm in two weeks, and he was feeling very unsettled, like something didn't feel right with his body...ok, to be more precise... he was horny as hell! And he knew that his relief would only come when he could jack off and shoot a big load of his creamy spunk! Since he shared his tent cabin with two male coworkers, there weren't many opportunities to satisfy this primal need.

Joe took a few seconds to choose the things he'd need for the day. He stuffed a small picnic blanket into the main pocket of his daypack, and he put a tube of sunscreen and a spray can of mosquito repellant into one of the side pockets. For lunch he had two ham-and-cheese sandwiches and a bag of potato chips, along with two bottles of water and two granola bars. In another pocket he stored his Swiss army knife and his telescoping selfie stick, as well as a small plastic container that held his fishing lures and extra fishing line. In the other side pocket he packed a tube of personal lubricant and some wet wipes for cleaning up the mess after he finished masturbating.

He was wearing khaki hiking shorts and a blue "Go Climb a Rock" t-shirt that he'd purchased at the Mountain Shop in Yosemite Valley. To protect his face from the high country sun he was sporting a San Francisco Giants baseball cap, which covered his strawberry blonde hair. He deliberately decided to not bring a swimsuit, as he expected to have Grumble Pond all to himself. He enjoyed the feeling of freedom that he got when swimming nude outdoors. He dropped his cell phone into one of the pockets of his hiking shorts, swung his pack over his shoulder, grabbed his fishing pole, and headed towards the kitchen to let his coworkers know he was leaving for the day.

One of his coworkers named Tina was in the kitchen, finishing up the breakfast dishes. Joe had only known Tina for two weeks but he knew from the start that he was very attracted to her. He thought she was a sweet girl but also a cutie pie. But to Joe she wasn't just cute...Tina was fucking sexy too! When he allowed himself to think about her he realized that he had a serious crush on her. She had a delightful sense of humor that he found endearing, especially when she teased him. He enjoyed flirting with her when they were alone together.

Joe thought about Tina a lot, which always made him feel happy and brought a silly grin to his face. He also found himself dreaming about Tina in his sleep on a few occasions, and he would wake up sporting a throbbing erection that demanded his attention.

Unfortunately, there was nothing Joe could do to remedy this problem due to his roommate situation. He found himself feeling more and more frustrated with each day that passed.

Tina liked Joe too, but she wasn't at the point where she was comfortable sharing her feelings with him. Joe was a great guy, and she felt comfortable being around him and talking to him at the nightly campfire. He was smart and good looking, but he wasn't full of himself like a lot of the guys who attended prestigious universities... and he wasn't hard to look at either! He was four inches taller than her, with a nicely toned body and some well-defined muscles in his upper arms and legs. She loved the look of his firm round ass, and she felt embarrassed when she would fantasize about touching it with both of her hands!

She tried to give him subtle hints that she was interested in him, going out of her way to give him a warm smile whenever she greeted him. She also enjoyed teasing him playfully, by wearing a top that was a little too tight, or some short shorts that left little to the imagination. Joe tried to be discreet when looking at Tina's firm young tits and ass, but sometimes his animal instincts got the better of him and he stared at her with his mouth wide open. Tina pretended not to notice this, but she did enjoy the attention. Occasionally her eyes would drift down to his crotch and she noticed there was a definite bulge after she'd flirted with Joe. The attraction Joe and Tina felt for each other was obvious to the other workers at Vogelsang.

When Joe entered the kitchen he looked into her beautiful blue-green eyes and grinned at her.

"Hey Tina, how's it going? You aren't working too hard, I hope?"

She quickly dried her hands on a towel, pulled her auburn colored hair away from her face and returned his smile.

"Hi Joe. I'm doing really good, and no, I'm not working too hard, but thank you for asking."

She walked up to him and stood by his side, and then looked him in the eye.

"So, what do you have planned for your big day off?"

Joe just stared back at her, unable to come up with a witty reply. He knew he couldn't tell her about his plans to masturbate. It took a few seconds to answer.

"Oh, I thought I'd go down to the Pond and do some fishing, and swimming if the weather stays nice, and if I don't catch anything that's ok too. I just want to relax and enjoy some 'Joe' time."

She looked into his eyes and nodded.

"That sounds great, Joe. I really hope you have a nice time...by yourself!"

She winked at him.

Tina decided to have a little fun with him and gave him a mischievous look.

"Are you taking your swim suit?"

She winked at him again. He grinned back at her.

"I should have the pond all to myself today, so no... I don't think I'll need one. Besides, I want to get rid of these tan lines."

Joe unbuttoned the top two buttons of his hiking shorts, stuck a thumb into the elastic waistband of his boxers and pulled them down several inches, revealing the tan line between his belly button and lower abdomen. For a second Tina thought she saw a glimpse of his pubic hair and without thinking she fixated on that part of Joe's body for a few seconds. She was very curious about his body and was hoping to see much more of it.

She thought, "Oh well, some day...sigh."

She gave him a playful shove towards the door.

"OK, get going you perv! Have fun, but don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

As he headed out the door he turned back towards her and waved.

"Ok, I'll try Tina. I'll see you tonight and tell you all about it."

***

Joe walked briskly down the trail that led towards Yosemite Valley, twenty-one miles away. After about two miles he veered off the trail and headed into the forest in the direction of Grumble Pond. He walked casually through the woods for about a half hour and came to a small clearing. At the other side of the clearing the terrain sloped downwards into a beautiful valley. At first the descent was gradual but it got steeper as he approached the valley floor. When he was almost at the bottom he came to a large granite boulder with a flat smooth top. The boulder was roughly rectangular shaped, about thirty feet long and twenty feet wide. On the far edge of the boulder there was a drop off of about twelve feet overlooking a grassy area that bordered Grumble Pond. This was the spot where Joe planned to have his picnic... and his "private" time. Joe stood on top of the boulder for a few minutes, admiring the spectacular view of Grumble Pond below him. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket and snapped a few pictures of the pond and the surrounding granite peaks. When he was satisfied with his pictures he walked down the right side of the boulder and onto the grassy area. When he reached his destination, he took his pack off. The first thing he did was grab his blanket and shake it out on the ground. Then he placed the contents of his pack on top of his blanket.

He sat on the blanket with his legs crossed and took a few seconds to admire the amazing scenery. The valley in front of him was about a half-mile long, and a quarter mile wide. In the center of the valley was a grassy meadow filled with wild flowers, which was bordered by some stubby lodge pole pines. Grumble Pond sat roughly in the middle of the meadow. A few small creeks emptied into the pond, and water flowed out of the pond via a stream to his left that would eventually join the Merced River on its journey down to Yosemite Valley.

It was around ten in the morning, and Joe decided to do a bit of fishing. In general rainbow trout aren't very active in the afternoon. He grabbed his fishing pole and walked about twenty yards to a shady spot near the edge of the pond. He made his first cast out into the center of the pond. He listened to the birds singing and reveled in the smell of the fresh mountain air. He thought to himself, "Oh God, this place is so amazing. I'm blessed to be here...thank you!"

He continued to fish for about a half hour, but he wasn't having much luck so he decided to go back to his picnic spot and eat lunch. While he was eating he tossed a scrap of bread into the pond. Almost immediately a fat rainbow trout jumped a foot out of the water with the bread in its mouth.

Joe chuckled, "Fuck you fish! Next time we meet that'll be my lure in your mouth!"

After finishing his lunch he sat quietly and his mind started to wander. He thought about Tina, and about what it would be like if she were his girlfriend. He really enjoyed being around her, and he wished he could spend more time with her. He thought about her a lot. He thought about how sexy she was, and he thought about how much fun it was just being with her. He also wondered about her body. What did her nipples look like? Does she have nice large aureoles? Were they be pink or more brownish in color? And what about her pubic hair? Did the carpet match the drapes? Did she shave "down there?" He felt his penis beginning to stir and he felt that familiar urge/itch to masturbate, but he decided to wait a bit, as there'd be plenty of time for that later on. He decided to go for a swim instead.

Joe looked up at the sun and figured it was about noon. He stripped off his clothes and walked over to the waters edge. He stuck his big toe in to test the temperature. Like most alpine lakes it was chilly, but since Grumble Pond is mostly shallow the water temperature was still tolerable.

He thought, "Oh boy, this is going to shrink my nuts!"

He turned left and walked along the edge of the pond, heading towards the deeper part of the pond. He found a spot that looked to be about six feet deep, and without hesitating he jumped in feet first. The cold water shocked him at first. He started dog paddling, and after a short time the chill disappeared. He swam out to the center of the pond and floated on his back for a few minutes, looking up at the dazzling blue sky. High above him he spotted a majestic golden eagle soaring on the wind.

"That's amazing!" he thought.

After the raptor flew out of sight he swam back towards the shore, climbed out of the water and stretched out on his blanket. The warm summer sun soon dried his skin and Joe made himself comfortable. He closed his eyes and in a few minutes he was sleeping peacefully.

Chapter 2

Tina finished her work before noon, and she had five hours of free time before she had to be back for the dinner shift. She decided to go for a hike. She remembered that Joe said he wasn't taking a swimsuit, so that meant he'd be skinny dipping at Grumble Pond. She thought it might be interesting to meet up with him at the pond.

She went to her tent cabin and gathered a few things for her hike. She collected her sunscreen, a water bottle, and a Golden Delicious apple and a small ziplock bag of trail mix.

She thought her mini flashlight might come in handy and shoved it into a side pocket of her daypack. But this was no ordinary flashlight. She'd bought it online from GoodVibrations.com, an adult website that caters to women. Her flashlight was six inches long and a half-inch in diameter. It looked just like any ordinary penlight. On the website the description stated, "a discrete multi functional toy for the adventurous woman." The barrel was colored pink and had a textured surface, which made it easier to grip. The model was called "The Tigress." There was a sliding switch on the side of the barrel. Pushing the switch towards the lens end turned the light on, and pushing the switch towards the other end started a motor at the bottom, which transformed the device into a quite satisfactory vibrator. The bottom end was rounded and was specifically engineered to stimulate a woman's clit. The Tigress came with a dozen latex finger cots, which resemble small condoms that can be rolled over the bottom of the flashlight. Then The Tigress can be safely inserted into the anus, or into the vagina when the user is menstruating. Tina decided to drop a finger cot into her daypack next to The Tigress.

Tina's coworkers all knew about her unusual flashlight. One of her roommates had borrowed it last week to visit the bathroom in the middle of the night and accidentally discovered its "special" capability. The next day she shared this information with the other female camp workers, and they in turn let the male workers know about it. When Joe learned this he thought it would be amazing to see Tina using the toy and watch her closely as she experienced a mind shattering orgasm! These thoughts made his young cock harder than Half Dome!

Tina decided to wear her bright orange Nike running shoes. Her coworkers had teased her about the unusual color but she explained that she liked to run in the early evening when it was cooler, and the florescent color made it much easier for drivers to see her in the dark. She picked up a pair of binoculars that she liked to use for bird watching and hung them around her neck. She stuffed her cell phone into a pocket of her hiking shorts and headed out the door. She sauntered casually down the trail, heading in the direction of Grumble Pond.

She followed the same course that Joe had taken earlier that morning. As she approached the bottom of the valley she stepped onto the same large flat boulder where Joe had stopped and looked out at the beautiful meadow. She scanned her surroundings, hoping to spot Joe. She approached the edge of the boulder and looked down, and to her surprise she saw Joe sleeping soundly, and to her shock she realized that he was lying on a blanket... and he was naked! She liked this view...a lot!

At first she thought the right thing to do would be for her to turn around and leave, and give Joe his privacy, but then she thought, "He's asleep and doesn't't even know I'm here. I don't see any harm in looking at him for a minute. It's no big deal, right?"

Then she considered announcing her presence by yelling out "Hey Joe!", but she decided that might embarrass him, or even worse, he would feel obligated to put his clothes back on. But then she thought, "Who knows when I'll get another opportunity to look at Joe's body? I'm going for it, damn it!"

She sat down on the boulder and looked closely at Joe. She pulled her cell phone out and quickly took ten photos of him from various angles. She increased the zoom to maximum and took five close up photos of his cock and balls. She was pleased to see that he was circumcised and he had no pubic hair. Tina preferred men who were "cut", and who groom themselves "down there." She noticed he shaved his balls too! Tina felt a damp spot growing inside her panties, and a sudden urge to scratch herself personally.

Joe tilted his head to the side so he was facing towards her, and she looked at his face. She was terrified that he might open his eyes and see her looking down at him. He began to mumble something, but she couldn't quite make out what he was saying. Her eyes wandered back to his cock. She couldn't be sure, but she thought it looked bigger now. She continued to stare at it, and sure enough, she could see it starting to grow in thickness and length. A minute later Joe's dick was a very respectable seven inches long and two inches thick. By now Tina's panties were soaked and her juices were starting to drip down her thighs! But this did not deter her from snapping five more close up pictures of Joe's beautiful rock hard cock. The skin was flawless and looked like flesh colored porcelain.

She thought to herself, "Holy shit, Joe's dick is fucking huge! I wonder what it would feel like inside of me. Ok, I'm sure it would feel amazing!"

Joe moaned softly, "Oh baby, please, you're so beautiful. I fucking love you! Please baby. Sit on my face. Please Tina!"

She couldn't believe what she'd heard and thought, "You think I'm beautiful, Joe? You're in love with me? Holy shit!"

Without really thinking about it she whispered, "Yes Joe! Yes, yes, yes... whatever you want!"

Tina didn't want to risk being seen by Joe. She put her phone back inside her shorts, grabbed her daypack and walked along the right edge of the boulder, and then down to the valley floor. When she reached the valley floor she turned to her right and headed towards a stand of Lodge Pole pines that were about thirty feet away from where Joe was sleeping. She found a large tree to hide behind, which was about two feet in diameter at the trunk.

She thought, "This should be close enough so I won't be seen but still close enough for me to have some fun spying on Joe. Oh yeah, this is going to be amazing!"

Her soaked panties felt very uncomfortable and squishy. She decided to make herself comfortable and take them off. First she removed her Nikes and socks and set them against the tree trunk. Then she took off her hiking shorts. She stepped out of her white cotton bikini panties and hung them over a branch to dry. She knelt down on her shorts and poked her head out from behind the tree trunk. She had a perfect view of Joe, but there were still enough bushes and vegetation between them that she thought it unlikely Joe would see her.

She raised her binoculars to her eyes and surveyed Joe's picnic spot. He was using his daypack as a pillow, and his fishing pole and tackle box were leaning against a tree to his right about four feet away. A purple squirt bottle was on his left, about a foot away on the blanket. She focused her binoculars on the purple container and she recognized it immediately. It was a very popular personal lubricant called Astroglide.

joefelton
joefelton
214 Followers